East or West

By open-minded-geek

Honestly this whole book is just a mess. Idk what I was thinking and writing 💀. REBOOT COMING SOON!! **Sexua... More

H&M boo
Backflips for gifts
Fortnite, fortnite and more fortnite
One wish
I know who I want
A misunderstanding
Please, princess
Keep my father's name out of your mouth
Wow, Mama
I hate you
Are you going to fix it?
Brain dead
The mood is brightened
A hopeful promise
Geo's POV
Princess of the South
A love kiss
Please don't turn around
Sully & Geo's POV
Simp
I apologized
Shatter her heart
Tired of being bored
Acceptance
Spin around the block
Geo's POV
Best friends dating best friends?
Confessions and surpises
A wound with no pain
A poisoned blade
Sleepover at Sully's
A phone call from Jaylin
My heart hurts
Thug that shit out
I'll be fine
1 MONTH TIME JUMP: Street pizza and Lock
Crossover
Bitch
New York

Fuck around and find out

381 3 15
By open-minded-geek

When we get back to Sully's, Geo takes all of the bags and sets them in the corner of the room.

"I still can't believe you did that," I laugh.

"What? You look so good in these pictures; I just had to take them." he pulls me in by my waist.

I let out a sigh mixed with a laugh and place my hands on his chest. His muscles are to die for: "good, God," I whisper while looking at them.

"You like my muscles, huh, princess?" Geo teases.

"Yeah," I look up at him.

His face is so beautiful to me. If there were a room filled with men, he'd definitely be the one to stick out the most. I'd go talk to him first, I know I would. I would choose him over all of my celebrity crushes.

"I like how you look at me." he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You look at me with adoration. Like I'm the only thing that matters to you. Like I'm your superhero. I love it."

"You are my superhero." I lean in and kiss his lips once.
*looking at this now reminds me of that interview with the son who was in a school shooting and his dad was laughing💀*

"Hey, Geo. They finished cleaning up your crib." Kai bursts in and says.

"Really? So we can go home now?" I ask.

"Yeah. Go ahead and get your stuff together so y'all can get the fuck out. I'm tired of seeing this shit," he says, pointing at us bonded together.

Geo laughs, "alright." he lets me go and turns to get our stuff.

"I can't wait to go back home." I say and make my way over to the bed so I can make it back up the way Sully had it before.

"Me too. Once we get back, me and you are going to take a nice bath and then take a nap. Then tomorrow, I'm taking you on a date. We're going to go to the mall, to Chipotle, then to the trampoline park, since you've been wanting to go, and then we're going to end the day with Barnes and Nobles. We're going to sit and read together while we have a nice cup of tea and coffee." he exclaims.

Damn, he has it all planned out.

"When did you plan that?" I ask.

"Mm... I've decided that I wanted to do all of this stuff with you a little while ago, but I couldn't because I got caught up in the stuff with Kai and Jaylin. And I was collecting a little bit more "data" on you so I could make sure it was perfect." he closes the suitcase and stands them up.

"Awe, that's so sweet," I wipe my fake tears away with a smile.

He laughs through his nose, "alright. Come on, princess. Let's go home."

____

Sully pulls up to our house to drop us off and memories hit me like a truck. Daddy and Kai went to Mama's house since hers is free now too.

I look over at Geo and he looks like he's about to throw up. Since I'm in the back by myself, I sit up and tap his shoulder,

"Hm?" he responds.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm all good." he responds.

"Don't lie to me, Geo."

He sighs, "we almost died here."

"Yeah... but did we? We're okay, baby." I rub the back of his neck and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Alright, y'all. Let's get y'all back settled." Sully says and parks the car.

All three of us get out and Sully and Geo grab the two suitcases. I open the front door and there isn't a single spec of blood anywhere. It looks exactly how it did before all of this bullshit happened. It smells fresh too.

"Hey, G-" I start and begin to turn around but when I do, Geo looks sick in the face again.

"Hey, man. You good?" Sully asks.

"Yeah... I'm all good." he nods and sets over the threshold.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah. I need to lay down, that's all. Thanks, Sully; for bringing us home. We're good now." Geo says as he reaches out for a dap.

Sully daps him up, "alright, I'll see y'all whenever."

I wave and he steps out and closes the door.

"So... bath?" I ask Geo.

He smiles a little bit, "yeah."

____

"What is wrong with you?" Geo asks.

"What do you mean?" I question back while wiping my bubble mustache off.

He looks at me a little longer before he starts to cackle.

I'm glad he's laughing now because he's been looking like a lost puppy lately.

He notices that I'm not really smiling with him and that makes him ask, "what's the matter?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

He sighs, "so you picked up on it, huh?"

"You're my boyfriend, Geo. How could I not? You've been off for the past couple of days. What's wrong?" I sit up off my butt and crawl on top of him.

"Everything. I'm stressed out, princess. I feel like I should be doing more for you; to keep you safe, and I'm not. It just feels like something's off." he admits and wraps his arms around me.

"Why do you feel the need to protect me so much? My father's out of prison and my brother is always on my ass. They can protect me. The burden isn't all on you. Plus, I can and am learning how to take better care of myself." I say.

"You're my girlfriend, Kia. And my future wife. And the mother of my future kids. I'm your boyfriend; it's my job to protect you."

I cup his cheeks with my hands and lean in to kiss him.

He reacts fast and pulls me close: "I like when you kiss me." he says.

"I like kissing you." I say back.

His hands move from my waist down to my ass and he starts to caress it, "uh uh. I'm sensitive." I say. No, actually. Everything from my ass on down is ridiculously sensitive for no reason.

"I can tell by the way it clenched up," he laughs.

"Stop!" I playfully smack his shoulder.

He laughs harder, "I'm sorry, princess. Let's wash up so we can lay down."

____

I sigh heavily as I belly flop onto our bed, "oh, God, I missed this." I say into the pillow.

"Me too," Geo says and slips under the covers.

I get under them too and scoot over so that I'm damn near in his skin.

"Dang, girl," he says.

"What? You're confortable to me."

"Thank you, princess." he kisses my forehead.

It goes quiet for a while.

"You sleep?" I ask.

"No. Are you sleep?" he asks back.

"Yeah." I say sarcastically.

"Don't get smart with me." he demands.

"And if I do?"

"Fuck around and find out, princess."

"I'm fucking around... now let me find out."

He laughs and shakes his head slowly as he stands and walks to the end of the bed, "you sure?"

I think I like where this is going. "Yeah." I respond. I turn over and prop myself up on my forearms.

He spreads my legs, and then lays on his stomach in between them.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Mhm, mhm, mhm." I rapidly nod.

He laughs and then pulls my shorts down, along with my underwear: He stares at me,

"Stop, Geo; that's so embarrassing!" I shout as I close my legs.

"No, stop. Let me see," he opens them back up. "Fuck me, man. You're so beautiful," he says as he runs a finger over my clit.

Oh, my gosh, I've been waiting for this for so long.

He takes two of his fingers and spreads me apart so he can see better: he looks up at me and his face lowers down.

He opens his mouth, tongue ready, and then... stops.

"Geo." I say.

"Yes?" he answers.

"What are you doing."

"Letting you find out." he stands up and puts both of my bottoms back on.

This just pissed me off and took me to a whole other planet.

"Are you kidding me right now? Like are you actually serious?" I call.

"Calm down, baby, I'll get you off one da-"

"That isn't funny! You know how long I've been craving you, then you go and do this shit? That's so fucked up." I stand up angrily and leave out of the room.

I walk into my gaming room and shut and lock the door. I can't believe this bullshit.

I take my phone out and dial Sully's number. He picks up on the third ring, "hello?"

"You will never ever believe what the fuck just happened to me." I say while turning my PC on.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Geo literally edged the fuck out of me. Mind you, me and him haven't had sex yet because we were waiting for him to finish his mission. But since he's done, we can do it. We were laying down and then he acted like he was about to eat me alive and then stopped."

"Damn... what'd you do to deserve that?"

"I kinda sorta maybe teased him a little bit: but not sexually!"

"Shit, I would've done the same thing. You fucked around and found out, huh?" he jokes.

"Oh, my gosh, he said the same thing. That's so annoying." I say and plop into my chair.

"Yeah... he's wrong for that though. Especially since that would've been y'all's first time together."

"Right?! Anyway, hop on Fort with me." I demand.

"I'm already on, join my party."

____

Sully and I have been playing for an hour peacefully.

I'm so dramatic. If I were Geo, I'd leave to be honest. I should probably apologize to him for the dramatic-tism.

"Hey, Sully, I'm gonna get off. I'll play with you tomorrow, bye." I say and shut my PC off.

I walk into our bedroom and he's knocked out in our bed.

I walk over to him, and he's sweating profusely. His eyebrows are stuck together like he's having a nightmare.

"No," he whispers.

"Geo." I call his name.

He lets out a groan, "Kia, turn,"

"Geo." I tap his shoulder.

He responds immediately and grabs my wrist. I gasp in response.

His eyes open, "shit, I'm sorry princess." he lets go.

"What were you dreaming about?" I ask.

"Nothing important. What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing, I just came to apologize, that's all... for being a brat. But what were you dreaming about? It seemed like a nightmare." I observe.

"It was nothing; just the normal, average nightmare. And I forgive you, baby." he rubs my hand.

He's lying to me. I don't like to be lied to.

"Why are you lying to me, Geo?" I pull my hand away.

He sighs, "I don't want you to worry about it. It's fine; I have it under control."

"Do you not trust me or something? What did I d-"

"Princess, no! That's not what it is, I promise. I just don't want you to worry about me, baby. You have so much going on with yourself; the last thing you need is to be worried about me."

"You're my boyfriend, Geo. I'm supposed to be worried about you. Please, talk to me." I grab his hand.

He sighs deeply, "can we eat first? I'm hungry."

"After that will you tell me?" I ask.

"Yes, princess. I promise," he picks my hand up and kisses it.

____

We're in Chick-fil-a right now, and Geo won't stop staring at me while I'm eating.

"What?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "nothing. I just like looking at you." he says.

"Why?"

"Because... actually, I don't know. Your face is just something I could stare at forever."

I smile, "thank you, but it's not looking too good today. I have this pimple on my cheek and my glasses are really big."

"Kia?" he calls.

"Hm?"

"Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 31 12
It's an enemies to lovers story, mafia team involved but not a lot I don't know what much to say !! Have fun reading Mature 18+ Fun wild
266 1 27
This story base on my imagination The characters and something is in my head so no hates ok? This story have a violence senario Mature content and s...
182K 3.8K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
660 64 37
This story is about an arrogant CEO and an employee a girl who has a lot of dreams and a boy who is a master minded in business they both live their...