Somniphobia

By Azrabooks2005

!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it... More

Chapter 1. Thunder storm
Chapter 2. Staying the night
Chapter 3. Part two of staying the night
Chapter 4. Falling asleep
Chapter 5. The best sleep ever
Chapter 6. Leaving...
Chapter 7. Pain and tears
Chapter 8. Mr Tinkles
Chapter 9. Love birds
Chapter 10. Leaving for work
Chapter 11. Cuddles
Chapter 12. Shopping
Chapter 13. The warehouse
Chapter 14. Cramps
Chapter 15. Confident
Chapter 16. Being Bad
Chapter 17. Bad Day
Chapter 18. When the time is right
Chapter 19. The rival gang
Chapter 20. Getting Aria back
Chapter 22. Special day
Chapter 23. Aria's surprise
Chapter 24. After care
Chapter 25. Creepy stare
Chapter 26. Punishment
Chapter 27. Returning to work
Chapter 28. The meeting part two
Chapter 29. Hyper Aria
Chapter 30. Angry caleb
Chapter 31. The appointment
Chapter 32. Scary thoughts
Chapter 33. Separation anxiety
Chapter 34. Daddys office
Chapter 35. Bratty Aria
Chapter 36. "I own you princess"
Chapter 37. A night to remember
Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember
Chapter 39. Unexpected visitor
Chapter 40. Murder scene
Chapter 41. Being strong
Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares
Chapter 43. Healing process
Chapter 44. Special dinner
Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner
Chapter 46. Opening up
Chapter 47. Beautiful
Chapter 48. Check up
Chapter 49. Commotion
Chapter 50. Baby clothes
Chapter 51. Bad princess
Chapter 52. Finishing the job
Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb
Chapter 54. Space
Chapter 55. Frustrating
Chapter 56. Sorrow
Chapter 57. Nightmares
Chapter 58. Forgive me
Chapter 59. Recurring dream
Chapter 60. Dr Ron
Chapter 61. Arias Birthday
Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday
Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress
Chapter 64. Anxiety
Chapter 65. Daddys voice
Chapter 66. Cravings
Chapter 67. Spending time together
Chapter 68. Wedding preparations
Chapter 69. The room
Chapter 70. Change of plans
Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria
Chapter 72. Coloring book
Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder
Chapter 74. Frightening busy day
Chapter 75. Picnic date
Chapter 76. Late night cookies
Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members
Chapter 78. Cookout
Chapter 79. The wedding
Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding
Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding
Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 85. The next morning
Chapter 86. First time airplane ride
Chapter 87. My grandmother
Chapter 88. Calebs grandmother Lydia
Chapter 89. Cooking lessons
Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering
Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering
Chapter 92. Exciting news
Chapter 93. Nonna's wooden spoon
Chapter 94. Unexpected date night
Chapter 95. Needy little princess
Chapter 96. Last day in London
Chapter 97. Tragic arrival
Chapter 98. Delightful surprise
Chapter 99. Ace Blackwood
Chapter 100. The Blackwood Family

Chapter 21. Caring for each other

2.2K 38 0
By Azrabooks2005

Caleb pulled Aria in for a deep kiss his fingers exploring her body hers doing the same to Caleb. In one swift movement Caleb flipped Aria onto the bed on her back. Her lips parted and swollen from the kiss they shared.

Caleb hovered over her staring into her eye's making her squirm under him. His fingers began to glide against her stomach slowly moving downward. Aria whimpered weakly from his touch as she trembled in anticipation.

Caleb knew just one simple touch was enough to make her fall apart. When he pulled her skirt up and pulled her underwear down she moaned when he touched her wet core with his fingers.

Caleb loved how responsive she was to his touch it drove him crazy. "I'm gonna put your underwear in your mouth to keep you quiet because I don't want anyone else hearing your beautiful voice."

Caleb pushed the underwear into her mouth while spreading her leg wide around his neck as he kneeled down his face directly in front of her core.

Aria kept her eyes on Caleb. Caleb leaned forward lapping up some of her juices keeping his eyes on her watching how her face looked as he pleasured her.

He continued lapping up her juices as she tried to moan but they only came out as muffled moans. "Your so wet for me princess." He groaned at the taste of her.

"You taste so sweet princess." He swirled his tongue into her hole making her cry out but it was muffled by the underwear inside of her mouth. He kept one hand on top of her stomach to keep her from moving around.

He brought his other hand to her core slipping two fingers into her pussy fingering her. "God you take daddy's fingers so well. I can't wait to have my cock inside of you."

He groaned when she clamped down on his fingers. "Fuck princess." He continued lapping up her juices and fingering her until her legs started shaking letting him know she was ready to fall apart on his fingers and mouth.

Her fingers tugged at his hair pulling him closer to her core as she rolled her hips against his mouth and fingers.

"Cum for daddy princess let it all out so I can taste your precious juices." He encouraged her fingering her faster bringing her closer to the edge of falling apart.

Her legs stilled for a moment tightening around his face as she came all over his mouth and fingers screaming into the underwear in her mouth. Caleb pulled his fingers out lapping up all her sweet juices from her pussy as her legs shook weakly.

Caleb stood up pulling the underwear out of her mouth tucking them into his pocket. Her cheeks were all flustered as she looked up at him.

"Let's go home so I can take care of you princess." He lifted her up carrying her downstairs. He made sure her skirt was covering her as they walked to the living room.

"I'm going home just put them in the cellar I'll deal with them later." Caleb instructed everyone in the room. "Thank you for what you did today Aaron."

Aaron nodded in response. "No problem boss it was all worth it." He smiled at Aria as she laid her head on Caleb's shoulder.

Caleb buckled Aria into the car doing the same for himself getting ready to drive home. Aria watched Caleb as he drove.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of him she missed him so much but she also knew he was going through a lot from seeing his mother to killing her all in one day.

She knew he had bad anger issues but she didn't expect him to actually be able to kill his mother. She didn't blame him for killing her because she did say some hurtful things to him. Instead she felt bad because he was the who had to finish her off on his own.

That's why she didn't want to leave his side because she knew he was about to do something that would help him let go of the pain he was holding onto but it would also hurt him in a way too.

When they made it home Aria got out of the car running towards him so she could hug him she couldn't do it without touching him today was the scariest day of her life.

She thought she was going to loose him despite her being held at gun point she knew Caleb wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Caleb wrapped her legs around his torso kissing her neck as he walked into the house upstairs to there bedroom. Aria pulled Caleb's face from her her neck to look at him.

She could sense something was wrong she knew he was blaming himself for everything that happened today.

His eyes were glazed with tears as she looked into them the green eyes she's always found comfort in now found comfort in her brown ones. She kissed him softly.

"D-don't b-blame y-yourself d-daddy I-I'm o-okay y-your o-okay n-nothing e-else m-matters." She tried to make him understand that it wasn't his fault he didn't know she was going to get kidnapped.

"I'm so sorry princess i could have lost you today. What would I do without you? I can't be without you your all I need." He hugged her tight as she kissed his lips wiping his tears like he would do for her.

She kissed his cheek then moved down to his neck sucking softly on his skin. "I-I'm n-not g-going a-anywhere I-I p-promised y-you I w-would n-never l-leave y-you." She whispered into his ear making him tightened his grip on her waist.

Caleb gripped her hair tugging it hard but still gentle not to cause her pain. "I wouldn't even let you leave me even if you wanted to princess you have no idea how crazy I am about you." He said in a promising voice.

His eyes stared into her eyes like he was trying to look into her soul shivers ran down her spine as she looked into his eyes. "I-I'm c-crazy a-about y-you t-too." She replied softly but just as promising as he was making him smile.

Caleb walked into the bathroom still carrying Aria setting her down on the bathroom counter. He started taking her clothes off slowly keeping eye contact with her.

His fingers purposefully brushed against her nipples making them hard. There was so much sexual tension between them but Caleb didn't want to do anything just yet because he planned something for that day.

After he finished taking all her clothes off he was about to take his clothes off but Aria stopped him by grabbing his shirt pulling it up off of him. "C-can y-you h-help m-me d-down p-please?" He lifted her putting her down on her feet.

Her hands reached for his belt as she looked up at him keeping eyes contact with him. She started to slowly take her time unbuckling his belt then pulling his pants down. He lifted his feet so she could move them from around his feet.

She pulled his boxers down letting his shaft out in front of her face. She looked at his hard cock touching it softly.

Caleb hissed at the contact. Aria took the tip into her mouth sucking it without a warning. Caleb whimpered loudly squeezing his eyes shut. "Fuck! Princess take it easy." He gritted out.

She took more of his length into her mouth until she was deep throating his entire length into her mouth. Caleb gripped the sink with his hands trying to control his breathing as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock sucking it like a vacuum.

He was trying his hardest not to take control and just shove his cock into her mouth. He wanted her to take the lead this one time enjoying it to savor the feeling of her lips around his cock.

"Just like that baby. He praised her. "Your such a good little slut sucking daddy's cock so well." He knew she liked when he called her a slut cause she moaned around his cock appreciating the praises and degrading names.

Caleb could feel his release was close and Aria knew it too because she began to suck harder and faster. "Such a slut for my seed aren't you?" She moaned sucking desperately to taste his cum.

A deep throaty groan erupted from Caleb's mouth as he came into Arias mouth. Load after load Aria desperately swallowed his seed until she sucked him off clean.

"Your such a good little slut for daddy." She looked up at him with some of his cum dripping down her chin.

He helped her get up from her knees turning on the shower so they could get in. While they showered they couldn't keep their hands to themselves it was a need to touch each other they were desperate for each other.

"D-Daddy." Aria whimpered when Caleb pinched and pulled her nipples. She squeezed her legs together the need for him to be inside her growing every time he touched her.

"P-please I-I n-need y-you I-I w-want y-you I-inside o-of m-me." She desperately whimpered tears began to fill her eyes from the intense need for him.

Caleb groaned taking her nipple into his mouth. Her knees began to shake and buck she gripped onto Caleb's chest holding herself up. "D-Daddy p-please I-I c-can't w-wait a-any l-longer I n-need y-you p-please." She moaned.

Caleb stopped his assault on her breasts looking up into her eyes. "Your so needy for me to just fuck you." He groaned trying to keep himself in control.

"You'd like for me to just fuck you like a slut against the shower wall wouldn't you?" He said as his fingers traveled down to her wet pussy.

She gasped when he slipped his fingers into her hole without warning. "Your always so wet and ready to take my cock." She moaned into his chest holding onto him.

She was right at the edge ready to come undone but Caleb pulled his fingers out of her making her whimper at the loss of his fingers.

"Im sorry princess but you promised me you'd wait. I need you to just wait one more day. Can you do that for daddy princess?" she nodded her head too weak to respond verbally.

"Good girl." He kissed her head wrapping her in a towel and then himself so he could help her put on her clothes. Caleb rubbed a cream on all the bruises she had before putting on her clothes.

Then she helped Caleb put his clothes on as much as she could. Walking together to their bed to cuddle close to each other. missing the feeling of being in each other's embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
39.9K 971 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
8.5K 926 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
47.7K 1.5K 194
!Book two out of four! Aria Blackwood also know as Caleb Blackwoods princess run the strongest Mafia called the Black Widows in America. Throughout...