The Cursed Lycan

By HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 43

11.2K 438 17
By HumbleSmith123

Ella's POV

I was almost in tears as I strode through the passage, heading out of the royal packhouse, a place where I was born and bred. A place that I once called home and found peace and love.

My eyes were already wet as I fought back my tears, wondering how things changed so fast.

The people I called my family were my worst enemies, who hated me so much that it appeared so unrealistic. I had been missing for two days, and my father had already arranged a meeting to discuss a celebration.

My death was a celebration and great news to them all because their dumb heads thought I was a demon spy. They see me as a curse, not knowing that I have their lives on my palm. Whether this pack exists or not lies in my palm.

Those two days, I had met face to face with the godmother of the werewolves. The moon goddess had taken me into the spirit realm, right in the heart of the moon, far away from earth. A place that had no sorrow or trace of pain. It was like a paradise where everyone would die to live in. It had everything that could make life so much sweeter and more overwhelming.

Right up there, I was able to see everything that was happening in this pack in the pool where she took me. The moon goddess was a lady that portrayed everything defined as perfect beauty. Her eyes are like magic that binds one under its spell and turns you into her subject because of how pretty they are.

Her elegance was out of this world, and she held so much authority and power that even the most powerful being on earth would fall to their knees at her presence. Words can't explain how magnificent and magically endowed she was.

She treated me like a daughter and apologized for all the pain I had gone through on earth while I was gawking as if it were all hallucinations. I found it really hard to believe it was happening for real, because how would a god like her apologize to a nobody like me.

She told me I was like a daughter to her and had chosen me to become her vessel to fight against the demons who planned to destroy her creations, which were the werewolves. She made me realize that the devil was the mastermind behind the demon attack because he wanted revenge for something the moon goddess had done to him in the past.

The demons are the devil's tool, while she was able to pick me up to stand in the gap and stop the invasion that would wipe us all away. That was the reason the demons wanted me dead so badly, because they realized that I was the link through which the moon goddess would come down on earth to destroy them for the last time.

I was overwhelmed by everything she told me and really couldn't grasp it all. It was both interesting and scary as she relayed the story of the devil and his evil plots and wickedness.

When I asked about the Lycan prince, she smiled and placed one of her hands on my shoulder, taking a deep breath.

"Love is the key to my invincible powers to defeat the demon clan. Whatever goes on between you and your mate is a puzzle only you have to solve because it is in your heart. Just know that he needs you more than you need him, so don't allow him to hurt you anymore." That was what she told me.

I didn't believe her. She might be right, but it didn't look like that. Deep in my heart, I knew how deep and intense my love for Dracula was, but that wasn't the same for his toward me. It took me less than an hour to dump me and go for another girl. He hurt me and joined others in believing I was a demon.

If he truly needed me that much more than I do, why would he easily push me away and break me with hurtful words without feeling any remorse or pain in his heart?

The moon goddess gave me magic powers and abilities to stop anyone from hurting me anymore, and I've first tested the special powers on those royal guards. It was really amazing that I almost shrieked, stunned at what I did, but I quickly controlled myself and hid my joy to appear more mysterious to them.

To be honest, I don't want anything to do with all of them in that palace or even anyone in this pack. They had crushed my soul and killed every ounce of love and affection I had for them. The only person I have in my heart is my mate.

"You really stunned everyone." Scarlett muttered as we both sat in the car that would take us to school. I noticed she had been stealing glances at me and swallowing lumps in her throat, afraid to talk to me.

I guess she's just got enough courage now.

"What did I do?" I shrugged without even giving her a glimpse as a frown crossed my face at the sound of her voice. Those voices had caused me a lot of pain, including the terrible torture of being marked as a slave and scorned in the classroom.

She took some minutes to talk again, as if gathering more courage.

"The way you brought those hefty men down so easily and swiftly was really like magic. It reminds me of the tales about the moon goddess that my mother told me of." She breathed, and I could feel her eyes all over me.

I gave her no response as the car zoomed off, the driver avoiding anything that would make his eyes meet mine. He must have heard what I did in the palace and won't dare do anything wrong to avoid joining those guards in the grave.

We finally got to the school, and Scarlett was the first to open the door and leap out of the car, and before I could open mine, the driver had already done it for me. Opening the car door and bowing.

"I didn't beg for that. Try it next time and I will make you eat your poop!" I warned sternly, feeling so irked. I don't need any nice gestures, all because I've gotten great powers. I simply hate every one of my park members right now.

"I am sorry. I will never...."

I couldn't hear the rest as I was already heading to the school building with Scarlett following behind as if she were my bodyguard.

"If you knew how much I hate you, right now you'd be running far away from me. Your presence irks the shit out of me, and I am really fighting hard not to smash your face to the wall!" I spun and seethed to her face, making her cringe and almost toppling in panic.

Her eyes widened as she stood frozen, as if she had gone paralyzed.

"I am so stupid!" She spluttered, and the next minute, she was running away from me, using the backdoor to enter the class.

I exhaled in relief and entered the school building, Just as I got to the hallway that leads to the classroom, I saw this familiar face coming towards me. I've seen her before, but I couldn't really tell where she was until she drew closer, and then it hit me like a bomb.

She was the lady I caught with my mate. She was the girl who Dracula claimed to be his real mate, while I was the fake one. This was the girl who made the Lycan prince turn his back on me.

"You are Ella, right?" Just as we crossed paths, she threw the question at me, and I had to swirl and face her with a frown.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I placed my hands on my waist, fighting to keep the anger boiling inside me from bursting out. Her pretty face was the glaring opposite of her heart. It so much betrayed how bad her inner heart was that I wondered how an innocent-looking girl like her could go as far as performing the forbidden love enchantment.

"But you look different from what people have told me about you" she sneered, scanning her face from my head to toe as she circled me, swaying her waist in pride, her eyes flinting with pure hatred and jealousy.

"Why can't I see the slave mark? You are no longer the famous princess turned slave ? What changed?" She scoffed, and I hissed, irritatingly.

"I don't have the strength to stand here and talk with you. I don't even want to have any words with you, girl. But just know this, you are a fool for touching my mate with those disgusting hands of yours!" I flared, even before I could control myself. I didn't know I could be this possessive over Dracula till now. The scene of this girl hugging him made me boil with fury inside.

"We both know who his mate is and that's the girl who revoked his curse. Stop daydreaming, little demon... Dracula is mi..ne.."

The last word couldn't come out completely before I fired a hot slap to her cheek, so hard that the sound echoed through the hallways as she crashed heavily on her butt, screaming in pain, her hands clutching her cheek.

"Don't dare call me a demon. Just don't dare!" I warned and walked away, ignoring the students that were trouping out of the classroom and rushing to see what was going on. The slap sound must have been really loud to draw their attention.

"You will surely regret this, I swear!!" She screeched from behind, her cry sounding like a baby who had been denied the mother's breast.

I wonder who will actually regret her actions when Dracula eventually finds out she was the one who used the forbidden charm on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 65 4
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘  𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐸:1999 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘‘ β€’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑒...
1.8M 59.7K 74
Beth white doesn't get treated fairly in her pack house, yes she's were wolf but when she turns 17 and gets the chance to find her mate and actually...
483K 10.8K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
173K 7.6K 26
Tired of living under her twin brother's shadow, Delilah 'Lily' Marie Mitchell leaves the only world she knew to embark into a world new to her. Afte...