OWEN

By TVreviewer

~ Sequel to My New Home. Read that first to understand what's going on ~ A year after the events of My New Ho... More

~ CAST ~
~ Prologue - The Boy With Cute Freckles ~
~ 1 - Summer From Hell ~
~ 2 - Ride Along ~
~ 3 - Final Day A Juinor ~
~ 4 - First Day A Senior ~
~ 5 - Little Man, Big Mouth ~
~ 6 - Big Brother Owen ~
~ 7 - No ~
~ 8 - Hunter ~
~ 9 - Drama, Drama, Drama ~
~ 10 - House Party ~
~ 11 - Drunk is the New Love ~
~ 13 - HANGOVER ~
~ 14 - Big Brother Eric ~
~ 15 - Mother Issues ~
~ 16 - Therapy ~
~ 17 - Friday Night Lights ~
~ 18 - Category: Gay ~
~ 19 - Pool Party ~
~ 20 - Family ~
~ 21 - Homecoming ~

~ 12 - Almost Kiss (Two Years Earlier) ~

71 4 8
By TVreviewer

~ Owen's POV ~

When I say me and Elliott were close, I mean it. We fucking were. All three of us really-Elliott, Brent, and I- were.

We all loved each other but, even with my stupid teenage boy brain, I knew the love I had for them was different.

Brent, I saw as another brother, I had since I first met him as a small scared ten year old.

Elliott, it's always been different. Always.

At first, when I was younger, I brushed it off.

I reasoned that my fascination with everything to do with him was me finally experiencing friendship for the first time (with him being my first friend after all, I had no idea how that shit worked back then).

The seething rage I felt towards anyone, teacher or student, that tried to talk to Elliott? Oh that's nothing, he's just my friend and I'm protective.

The way every time he smiled at me, revealing those dimples of his, my heart would jump outta my chest? That doesn't mean anything! I just appreciated him!

The fact that at his 14th birthday sleepover I spent the whole night wide awake thinking about just how good he smelled..and looked.

Yeah, even my teenage brain couldn't make that straight. But I was still in denial about it all.

Until that night.

We were all 15 at the time, all sophomores who thought we ruled the world.

Which we kind of did- okay not really but in the sense of the whole school knowing and loving us? We sure as hell did. Especially with the ladies.

Brent had the southern boy next door appeal to him and was a really genuine person, something missing a lot nowadays. His fluffy brown hair and big puppy eyes helped too.

Elliott was the bad boy, expensive and perfect (on the outside looking in at least) life. His dark hair & features rounded out his whole aesthetic.

Me? Well I was a mix of both. Could be an unfiltered asshole but my temper had cooled a since 3rd grade (or I at least learned a little self-control). I could be a sweet guy if I wanted to.

But all that to say, we didn't have very many close friends other than each other.

Other than me knowing Penelope since kindergarten and only recently learning to be friends with her very sarcastic ass. And Charlotte, who had been crushing on Elliott.

Yeah, look how much that has changed.

We hung out pretty much every weekend and that one was the same. It was Brent's turn to have the party.

It was best that way.

Elliott's house, for many reasons, was a no. Sure it was beautiful but the tense energy and terrifying ass parents was more then enough to stay away.

Mine was too loud and cramped for any of that.

So Brents calm and tiny apartment was perfect for the three of us.

Just like it was that day, when all three of us were staying overnight at Brent's place.

It started off normal enough; Brent's nana constantly checking on us as we played video games, ate a shit ton of food, and talked about stupid teenage stuff.

At around eight, like she always does, Brent's Nana comes in the room and gives Brent a embarrassingly long kiss on the cheek and says goodnight to us.

After a hug or five, she finally shut Brent's bedroom door.

That's when the party really started, by that I mean we started became rated R instead of PG-13.

Yeah...badass guys we were.

After hours spent playing videos games, we were done with that.

We moved onto Elliott's expensive ass laptop where we did what every 15 year old guy does, look at half naked ladies.

Although Brent was blushing too much and covering his eyes to see. Even then he was an adorable guy, perfect for my sister.

Seriously, I trust no one more than him for her.

"Dude, look." Elliott complained, knocking on Brent's forehead. When Brent didn't move, Elliott sighed and pried Brents hands away from his eyes.

"Come on, do you not like women?" He teased.

Brent shook his head, eyes still shut hard. "I do like them, they're beautiful."

Elliott rolled his eyes. "Your so fucking sweet Brent, it hurts."

I laughed. "It's not his fault you don't have a heart."

Elliott looked at me and smacked me upside the head. "I have a big heart, thank you very much." Now, I know that shit isn't true.

Back then though, I thought he was one of the best people I knew. Oh how stupid I was, I still am.

"The only thing you have that's big is your ego." I retorted.

"That's all that's big?" Elliot said, nudging me.

I turned away to hide the blush on my face. I cleared my throat. "Shut up, it's small."

We didn't mention what it was but it's obvious.

"Have you seen it?" Brent asked, eyes still shut.

My face went from pink to dark red.

"Hell no! I'd faint if I saw that thing!"

"Because it's so big?"

"Shut the fuck up Elliott!" I shoved him off the bed, sending him sprawling on the floor.

The three of us laughed.

"Damn Owen, those Anger Management classes not helping."

"You know I don't take those, plus they wouldn't do anything but waste my time."

"Well you know what will help?" Elliott asked.

"Hm?"

Elliott took a bag of something out of his jacket and wiggled his eyebrows. Brent finally opened his eyes and tilted his head.

"What's that?"

"Weed." Me and Owen said at the same time.

Brents jaw dropped. "The heck? Hide that! My nana would kill me if she saw we had that."

"You know what you need Brenty," Elliott said, going over to Brent's window and cracking it open slightly. "To relax."

"You need to chill," Elliott pointed at Owen. "And you need to take that stick up your ass." Elliott directed it towards Brent.

"I do not have a stick up my ass." Brent said.

"My bad, I meant a dick." Elliott smirked.

Brent crossed his arms.

Elliott took out a lighter and lit up the white papered blunt.

"So...you two going to join me or be pussies?"

Brent stayed on his bed while I joined Elliott.

"That's my best friend."

He placed the blunt up to my lips and I closed my mouth around it, he flicked the lighter on. I inhaled the smoke in and blew it out.

Seconds after I started coughing and sat back on the floor.

"What about you?" Elliott asked, bringing the blunt close to Brent.

He thinks for a moment before taking it & breathing it in. He coughed much more than me and Elliott...and passed out ten minutes later.

Leaving me and Elliott, quietly talking next to the bed as Brent snores loudly his bed- drool pooling out of his mouth.

We were laying down next to each other, closely.

We laughed at dumb shit both of us said that was probably stupid. We weren't sober though.

Eventually things turned...different.

Mainly I couldn't stop staring at his mouth.

I admittedly did look at his lips, his eyes, and even his body a lot back then. But I just assumed maybe it was a thing all friends did.

Yeah, I was deep in denial.

I stared at my best friend and thirsted over him because I'm his bro, of fucking course!

Now was different, without my straight filter being there, I had uncensored sexy thoughts of him. With my little clear conscious I had, I shook away those thoughts.

My body on the other hand, I wasn't able to calm down before Elliott noticed.

During a long drag, Elliott nearly choked as he pointed the end of the blunt to my crotch. "My man, your rocking one hell of a boner."

I stumbled up, now sitting up, I hid my dick area. "It's the weed dude."

He looked down at himself. "My dicks softer than when I saw you naked."

I rolled my eyes. "Ha. Ha. Fuck you."

I pulled my knees up to hide myself and had a deep frown on my face.

He sighed and scooted over to me, he put his arm around me.

"Oh come now Owen, I don't mind if that boners for me. I get it, I'm very hot."

"Your very full of yourself, Elliott."

"Hey I'm your best friend, what's that say about you?"

"That I have very shitty taste in best friends," I turned to a sleeping Brent. "Well it's 50/50."

Elliott smirked. "So the hard on is for our Brenty, huh?"

"Mention my boner one more and I'll-"

Elliott interrupted me by blowing smoke into my face, I frantically waved it away.

"You'll what? Beat my ass, we all know how that went the last time you tried it."

I'll admit it, I'm a humble man, he did beat my ass. But it's not like I took that specific fight seriously, it was a dare I wasn't actually trying to hurt him.

The fights we've had sense- well I've won every single one of him.

Beat that you little shit!

"You know what, I won't do anything. I'm mature."

He scoffed. "Okay," then he whispered. "Pussy."

Like I said, I hadn't had my anger under control yet so I was fed up.

I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him onto the ground. He, without changing a single muscle in his face, put the blunt out and punched my gut.

I didn't go down right away, kept myself over him. That is until he kneed me in the nuts.

"Shit!" I groaned, my body went limp. He gripped my shoulder and pressed me down into Brents bedroom carpet.

He elbows me in the same place he punched me, I winced in pain.

"Say I win!" He said.

"Never!"

He applies more pressure on my gut and I nearly pass out in pain.

"F-fine."

He raised an eyebrow. "F-fine what?"

I gripped his face. "You win asshole."

He smirked. "I always do."

I narrowed my eyes. "God Elliott, sometimes I wish-" I stopped. Honestly not knowing what I'd say if my dumbass finished that sentence.

Still gripping his face, he moved closer. "Wish what, Owen?"

I let go of his face and crossed my arms. "Nothing."

"Come on, tell me." He said, still looming over me.

I'm silent but my eyes tell him everything he wants to know, he's staring at me staring at his mouth.

He started moving closer to me. "You want a kiss, don't you? Does Owen want a kiss? Does Delilah not do it for you?"

I nearly punch him in the face but my burning hot embarrassment from him reading me like a damn book made me freeze.

"Not saying anything is telling me yes." He hummed, drawing his head down to mine.

...As his mouth nears me, in an exaggerated kissing face plastered on his face.

Oh shit, oh shit, what the shit is happening?!

When his lips nearly reached mine, my dumb teen brain finally realized everything.

I pushed him away just as I felt his breath on mine. Hard.

He fell back with a thud. "Fuck man, I was kidding."

Of course he was, but I wasn't.

He'd stop right next to my lips if I hadn't moved, asked me what the hell I'm doing. He'd probably ask me if I was a homo or some dumb shit.

And, at that moment, I realized I sort of was.

Now I knew nothing about being bi or trans or any of that then. All I knew was gay and straight. And I was neither.

I was confused and- hell even scared.

"You want to know what I wish, Elliott."

He narrowed his eyes. "What?"

"I wish my best friend wasn't a dumbass dickhead."

He put a hand on his heart. "Ouch. Dickhead? Yes. Dumbass? No. 3.9 GPA bitch."

I threw a pillow at him and laid down.

I suddenly didn't want to talk to him, let alone look at him.

My 15 year old brain didn't know much but it knew this: my dick likes...dick. And my best friend at that.

Boy was that a tuff time.

Now though, it's a lot easier.

I know who I am, I'm bisexual. And as for my crush on Elliott? Gone. Totally. 100 percent. Yep.

...Not.

* LETS GO! Sorry for the month off, needed a personal break. Hope you guys enjoyed tho! I'll be uploading soon again! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 846 60
Callum's family is in desperate need of money so they send him to whatever college wanted the least amount of money from them. So after applying for...
40.7K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
19K 767 32
Where does rape begin? What makes people kill themselves? How does anyone even kiss and why do people always think the best thing in a relationship i...
95.4K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...