The Dare (The Badboy's Claim...

brendathatwriter द्वारा

[the second story to the badboy's claim series] The daughter of the two that made a ridiculous bet is now tak... अधिक

THE DARE
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE

THREE

665 27 50
brendathatwriter द्वारा

ELENA

"Damn, I look good." I nodded at myself in the mirror. For the party, I decided to wear a torn white crop top and low-rise black flared jeans. It revealed the dual star tattoos on my lower stomach that I got for my 14th birthday. No, my parents did not approve. But when they finally saw it, I was grounded for two weeks.

Carmen started ringing my phone again and I looked at the clock on my nightstand realizing it was 8:32.

"Yellow?" I answered, putting in my golden hoops.

"How long are you going to keep us waiting?!" Carmen grumbled.

"It's not my fault you came 30 minutes early." I rolled my eyes. I slipped on my white sneakers. "You can't rush perfection my dear bestie."

"I said 8!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear seeing it was already 8:56. "Oh..."

"Elena!" Emma shouted through the phone. "Hurry up before we end up missing the damn party!"

"Fine!" I shouted back and hung up. Sheesh. They were surely impatient tonight. Sure, I got ready at 7:50 since I decided to watch Netflix but, that's beside the point.

I sprayed some perfume and did a final coat of lipgloss. After shoving my keys and phone in my pocket, I tiptoed downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?"

My fingertips barely touched the doorknob and my Dad was on my ass. Fuck.

I slowly turned around and there he stood with Alex by his side. He had a scowl on his face as his arms were crossed. I'm sure he was trying to be intimidating but, he just looked like my plain old dorky Dad.

"Oh," I smiled. "Just to Carmen's house!"

"On a school night?"

"Yeppers!"

"In that outfit?" He pointed out.

I looked down at my clothes. "What? I think I look hot."

"Elena..." He said in a warning tone. His furrowed eyebrows showed the wrinkles on his forehead. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Never! You're the smartest man on the earth."

My Dad fell for my flattery. His lips curved into his classic smirk whenever his ego was filled. "I am, aren't I?"

"Right! Which is why you'll let me leave to go have a lovely sleepover with my best friend!" I turned to the door.

"Hold it," He demanded and I rolled my eyes. Geez, he was persistent. 

I faced him once again, faking a bright smile. "Yes, father dearest?"

He looked down at Alex who looked back at him. "Don't you think, it's weird Alex how your sister is going to a sleepover with no sleeping bag?"

Alex whined in response and my Dad nodded his head. He patted the golden fur on the dog's head. "Mhm, exactly. She's lying."

Shit. They caught me.

"Oh! Silly me!" I laughed nervously. "I forgot it upstairs!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Elena. If you were going to try and sneak out to go somewhere. You should've been more clever than that."

I sighed. "I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you and your meddling dog."

He laughed as I made my way back upstairs, cursing at myself for being stupid. How did I forget to make a fake sleepover bag?! I didn't think he would still be awake. Usually, my parents were getting ready to go to bed around this time.

 But the jokes on him, I wasn't going to let that stop me.

I've gotten caught sneaking out many times so I always had a plan B or C, sometimes even D!

As soon as I shut the door to my room, I went to work. Couldn't go wrong with the old sneaking-out-the-window trick.

I stuffed my pillows and stuffed animals under my blanket. The deformed version of me was good enough. Besides, it was dark besides the moonlight through my curtains. I could get away with this.

I locked the door to my room, just for a safe measure, and proceeded to climb out of my window.

There was a gutter pipe next to my window so it came in handy for times like this.

The grass crunched under my feet as I successfully made it away from my house. The cold night air nipped at my exposed skin. It was like it was trying to shoo me back inside but, like hell I was. I didn't want to be in this boring house all night when there was a party calling for me.

As Carmen said, her white Chevrolet car was waiting for me a few blocks away. I hopped into the backseat, the heat welcoming me. "Finally!" Kireah cheered as Carmen brought the engine to life.

"Yeah... my Dad and Alex caught me so I had to sneak out." I shrugged.

Emma laughed. "Alex? Like your dog?"

"He's a traitor," I said, pulling out my phone. I quickly switched my active location to my old phone that was still in my room. It was a clever trick I found out when I wanted to sneak out. That way I could still carry my phone out and about. 

I have the mind of a mastermind.

***

Carmen pulled the car into the crowded parking lot of an old rundown warehouse. Vibrant lights shine through the rusty windows and missing brick. The four of us made our way inside the building, stepping over the red cups and someone's bra lying on the ground.

As we entered, the music vibrated in my chest and I could smell the sweat and alcohol hitting my nose. I grinned, taking in the moment. 

"Let's fucking dance!" I cheered, making my way through the sweaty bodies to the dance floor. Kireah followed me as Emma and Carmen went to grab us all drinks.

The beat of the music swayed our bodies and I already felt eyes on me. Usually, I'd be bothered but, I was going to let my mind empty. I needed it after the exhausting day today.

The party life was everything I craved. The freedom to just have fun all night without a care in the world.

Eventually, Emma and Carmen joined the two of us, passing us our red cups. I immediately downed it all. The three of them blinked at me.

"Damn, at least savor the drink!" Emma laughed, sipping on her cup.

"It's more fun this way!" I shouted over the music.

Carmen laughed before her eyes suddenly widened. "Holy shit! They're playing Truth or Dare!"

My ears perked up. "Where?!"

She pointed and I followed her gesture to the crowd. There was a group sitting on the couch, watching a bottle spin on the table. I saw Willow there, the others I couldn't make out the others because of all the people dancing in the way.

"Oh my god! Let's go play!" I grinned.

Kireah shook her head. "I'm good. You're too dangerous to play that game with."

"Same," Emma and Carmen said in unison.

I pouted. "One of you gotta come! Pleaseeeee!"

Kireah rolled her eyes. "You had me show my embarrassing elementary photos!"

"They were cute!" I smiled.

Emma snorted. "The last time I played with you, you dared me to give a foot massage to Jimmy Moore! You know I hate feet!"

"Okay, it wasn't that bad..." I said.

"He had bunions!" She exclaimed as she threw her hands up in exasperation.

"You dared me to kiss Carson last time!" Carmen huffed. "I will never forgive you for that!"

"I was just helping you guys get together!" I placed my hands on my hips. "Besides, look how that turned out. The two of you are going on dates now!"

She rolled her eyes but, something passed through her eyes that I didn't catch. "You know what, fine. I'll go with you."

"Yay!" I wrapped my arm around Carmen's, dragging her over.

Willow narrowed her eyes as we approached. "Why did I have a feeling you were going to come here?"

"You know this is my game, Willow!" I plopped down on the couch and Carmen sat next to me.

"Shit... Elena's playing?!" One of the guys I didn't know frowned. "Yeah, I don't think I want to play anymore."

"Me too!" A few people got up from the couch.

Carmen laughed. "You have people running away from the game."

I smiled. "My reputation unfortunately proceeds me."

Willow crossed her arms. "Well, what are we going to do now?! We need more people to play with us!"

"I'll play."

The deep voice that I despised vibrated in my chest along with the music. We all looked over to Graham who was leaning against one of the support beams. A cigarette hung from his lips as his void blue eyes were on Willow.

Her usual scowl was gone. She flashed Graham a flirty smile. "O-Of course you can play, Graham!"

I rolled my eyes. "Of all people..."

Graham walked to sit next to her. It didn't take long for other people to trickle over and join in on the game. We only kept it to the 9 of us to play while other people spectated. I hate to admit it but, if it weren't for him, we probably wouldn't have a game.

"Okay!" One of the girls I forgot the name of said. I'm sure it was Jazzy or something. She clasped her hands together. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Another one of the girls, Raven said before leaning forward to flick the Heineken bottle. The glass bottle spun around and around until it landed on Graham.

"Truth or Dare?!" Raven asked a little too excitedly.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "...Truth."

There were some groans. "That's so boring man..." One of the guys said.

Graham's annoyed expression didn't change.

"Do you have a girlfriend?!" She asked.

"No," Was all he said sending the girls into a frenzy.

"Do you wanna be mine?" One of them asked.

"No."

"Aww..."

Carmen shook her head. "Damn, that's gotta hurt."

I laughed as Graham proceeded to spin the bottle. The force of the spin made the wooden table shake. Geez. Was he trying to break the table?

It slowed down and I thought it was going to land on me but, it instead landed on someone else. I sighed in relief. Mainly because I didn't want him to dare something with me.

The game went on and there were a bunch of embarrassing secrets shared and daring kisses. Yet, the bottle refused to land on me. Was I just cursed or something today? It'd be nice if something worked in my favor today.

Carmen sat down from her twerking that one of the girls dared her to do. I gave her applause along with everyone else. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"I see someone's been practicing," I said, grabbing the can of beer that I had grabbed a little while earlier.

"I have to be prepared for moments like this," She smiled before spinning the bottle.

I grinned when I saw the bottle finally land on me. "Finally!"

"Truth or Dare?" Carmen asked.

"You know I only do dares, Carmen," I said taking a swig of my beer.

"Okay..." She smiled. "I dare you to kiss Graham Salgado on the lips."

I spat the beer on the floor. A guy shrieked, jumping out of the way.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

She smiled evilly. "Karma is a bitch."

I glared daggers at her as I wiped my mouth. "There's no way in hell I'm doing this!"

"Sounds like someone got themselves a triple dog dare!" Raven said. Everyone erupted into oohs.

I crossed my arms. "Said who?"

"Lena," Carmen giggled. "It was the rule you came up with."

I cursed under my breath. Dammit. Why did I ever come up with that ridiculous rule?! I seriously need to reevaluate my ideas before I set them in motion. I looked up at Graham. He didn't look bothered at all. "Don't you have a problem with this?!"

He only stared at me still huffing on a cigarette.

Why me?!

"Is Elena Falls really about to turn down a dare?!" Carmen gasped dramatically. "Her perfect streak of completing dares coming to an end!"

"Shut up! Of course, I'm not backing down!" She only laughed. I was going to kill her. Maybe Audrey and Tyler wouldn't mind if I got rid of their devil daughter for them.

Nevertheless, I got up from the couch as Graham did the same, walking towards me. My heart was beating wildly in my chest as I craned my neck to look up at him. I didn't realize he was so much taller than me. He also smelled nice... like vanilla but, with a smoky hint to it.

"Kiss!" Carmen shouted and I pouted. 

"But he smokes."

She rolled her eyes. "Stop finding excuses. Get to smooching!"

I turned back to Graham as he plucked the cigarette from his lips. His gaze was so attentive to me. My face was burning. Oh my God. Was I blushing?!

"I can't do this!" I let out a shaky breath. "Okay, I'm ready! Wait! I'm not-"

"Dio mio. (Oh my god...)" Graham rolled his eyes before he grabbed my waist, capturing my lips with his.

I stared in astonishment at his hooded eyes. Holy shit. I was kissing him. And it felt... nice?

His lips were soft and tasted like cigarettes with a hint of strawberries. It was a dangerous combination and I couldn't help but kiss back. I gripped the checkered red shirt that clung to his chest. His hand was rough against my skin and it sent a shiver up my spine when his hand traveled up my back. It's been a while since I had kissed someone or felt this rush of excitement rushing through my veins. 

His tongue brushed my lips and I snapped back into my senses. I doubled back out of his grasp, placing my hands up against his chest. For some reason, I was out of breath and he had a look in his eyes like he was about to devour me.

"She did it!" Someone said and I didn't realize that the music had stopped. All eyes were on us. Of course, Graham Salgado, the new hot guy, and I had kissed!

There was a high-pitched scream and we all jumped, staring at Willow. Her cold eyes stabbed me with the coldest glare. "Fuck this! The party is over! Everyone get out!"

"Willow, chill." Jazzy had said but, Willow wasn't having it.

"OUT!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

152K 1.5K 29
(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only way to describe it. If your into that t...
မခွဲအတူ yoonnay177 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

160K 7.7K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
6.7K 604 35
It's a crappy story about a police officer who meets a girl.
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...