π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕧𝕖 β„π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•₯𝕠�...

De TheDarkBlackWolf

Some Harrington Imagines to make your day! β™‘ "𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—Ÿπ—’π—’π—ž π—šπ—₯π—˜π—”π—§, 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨'π—₯π—˜ π—šπ—’π—‘π—‘π—” π—¦π—ŸοΏ½... Mais

β™‘ Treating You β™‘
β™‘ "I'm Right Here" β™‘
β™‘ Birthday Surprise β™‘
β™‘ You're Bullshit β™‘
β™‘ You're Bullshit (Part 2) β™‘
β™‘ You're Bullshit (Part 3) β™‘
β™‘ Forever Yours β™‘
β™‘ Stay By My Side β™‘
β™‘ Guardian Angel β™‘
β™‘ Scoops, Ahoy!! β™‘
β™‘ Sick Day β™‘
β™‘ "I'm Sorry" β™‘
β™‘ Project Partners β™‘
β™‘ Tired β™‘
β™‘ Family Outing β™‘
β™‘ Letters & Love β™‘
β™‘ "I Still Love Her" β™‘
♑ Waitress At The Coffeè Shop ♑
β™‘ In Your Loving Arms β™‘
β™‘ Anything For Her β™‘
β™‘ Always & Forever β™‘
β™‘ Secret Admirer β™‘
β™‘ Secret Admirer (Part 2) β™‘
β™‘ Drunk Confessions β™‘
β™‘ Friends Who Love Each Other β™‘
β™‘ Betrayal? β™‘
β™‘ "You're Safe With Me" β™‘
β™‘ A Second Chance β™‘
β™‘ Monthly Days β™‘
β™‘ A Favor? β™‘
β™‘ It'll Be Okay β™‘
β™‘ The Silent One β™‘
β™‘ A Spark Of Light β™‘
β™‘ Never Stopped Loving You β™‘
β™‘ Comfort β™‘
AN UPDATE! [A/N]
β™‘ "What Makes You Beautiful" β™‘

β™‘ A Match Made in Hell β™‘

1.8K 17 7
De TheDarkBlackWolf

(Based on S4) (1986)

Disclaimer: Blood, Gore.

You were going to Lover's lake with the gang to find a gate to the Upside Down.

According to Dustin's theory, there is a gate in the Lover's lake. There is a gate at every place in Hawkins, where Vecna killed his victims. So, you were going to find it with the rest of the gang.

So much happened in Hawkins,
Eddie is a wanted man for the death of Chrissy Cunningham, one of Vecna's victim. Also, Max was cursed by Vecna. And, the Byers moved to California with El. Mike went to California to meet Eleven.

You were walking with Robin.
Nancy and Steve were ahead and Dustin and Eddie were leading the way with Max and Lucas behind them.

"So, how's it going between you and Steve?", Robin smirked.

"Seriously, Robin. Stop", you said, rolling your eyes.

The thing is ever since you and the gang discovered about the Upside Down 3 years ago. Steve did not wanted you to involve in this. But as the babysitter of Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will, you stayed with them.

Steve was very annoyed with this, he never liked you. You never talked to Steve, and you knew he hates you. You loved how he treats others, but the way he was with you made you feel really furious and bad.

When you talked to Robin about this, she told you that maybe he likes you. Seriously?, that guy hates you so much. There was no way he would like you.

You did liked him a little bit though, still do. But he never talked to you. You both were like enemies and you would never talk to each other. You never liked the way he treated you.

And Robin knew that you liked him a little even if you and him weren't on good terms.

"I think you should talk to him. We need to stay together at such times", Robin said.

"I know, but I don't care. I don't need him to take care of me. I can take care of myself", you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Y'know, the reason he didn't want you to be involved in this was because he cares about you", she said.

"No, Robin. You just...don't understand", you scoffed.
"He never liked me, okay. We can't even be friends. He always argues with me for no reason", you said.

"I don't understand?", she smiled, slightly.
"Believe me, Y/N. I can tell he likes you even if he doesn't admit. C'mon, y'know how I am with feelings".

She was right, though. She can tell about anyone better than anybody else.

"It's just.....", you trailed off, she placed her hand on your back.
"Take your time, Y/N", she smiled. You nodded.

Everyone reached the lake.
"Woah, watch your step, Henderson", Eddie said, catching Dustin before he trips into the lake.

"So, there is a gate in Lover's lake?", you asked.

"We don't know yet, we have to go and find it", Dustin said.

"Okayy"
Eddie and Steve dragged a boat from the corner of the lake and stopped it in front of us.

"Okay, so who is going in?", Dustin asked.

"Me, Steve, Robin, Eddie and Y/N--", Nancy began, but was interrupted by Steve.

"Me, Nance, Robin and Eddie. Y/N, stay with them", Steve said, making me furious. Nancy looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows.

This is too much now.

"Seriously?!"

"Yes", he said.

"Steve, this is too much. I can't tolerate you, y'know?"

"That's why, stay here", he said.

"Oh yeah? And who decides that?", you asked, coldly. You crossed your arms.

"Whatever, you're not coming. Stay with them.", he said, not looking at you.

"Come on, Steve. We can take care of ourselves", Max said.

"She is not coming!"

"Ohh shut up! You don't decide that!"

"Okay, it's enough!!", Eddie shouted.
"Let her come, man".

Without any further arguments, you quickly stepped inside the boat. Robin and Nancy stepped inside the boat after you. Followed by Steve and Eddie.

You sat beside Eddie, facing Robin. Nancy and Steve sat across from you. Nancy took the compass from Dustin.

You gave the 'told you he doesn't like me' look to Robin. She rolled her eyes at him, making you smile.

They started to row the boat with the oar.
"Thank you, Eddie", you turned to him, smiling.

"For?", he asked.

"For, uh, defending me?", you said, awkwardly.

"Ohh. No problem, Y/N", he smiled. You could sense Steve glaring at you but you ignored it.

We reached the center of the lake when the compass started moving like crazy.
"Woah, woah. Stop", Nancy said.

"What happened?"

"The needle is moving really fast"

"Maybe, the gate is below us", Robin said.

You know what to do now..
You stood up, everyone held onto the boat to stop it from moving.

"What are you doing, Y/N?", Nancy asked.

"Someone has to go down there, I will go, you four stay up here. ", you said. You took off your flannel and tossed it to Robin.

"Are you crazy? You are not going!", Steve yelled.

"I am a licensed lifeguard, Steve. And why do you care?"

"You sure you will go, Y/N?
We don't want you to get hurt", Nancy said.

"Yes, Nance. I will be fine", you smiled at her.

"You are not going!"

"I am", you said.

Eddie handed you a flashlight wrapped in plastic.
"I am not complaining but I don't wanna go down there".

"Be right back"

"Be careful", Eddie said, you nodded. You quickly put you hair in a tight, messy bun.
You glanced at Steve and saw him staring at you. You brushed it off and dove into the water.

STEVE'S P.O.V

Why did I let her go?
What if something happens to her?

I am so worried about her.

[I don't want Y/N to be involved in this because I truly care about her and I am worried about her. Actually, I liked her since she joined us, but I never told her because I am sure she doesn't like me back. And it will only break my heart. Day by day, I was falling for Y/N, that's why I never talked to her and I didn't realize I was so rude to her just so that I forget about her]

She was taking too much time now. And it was making me worry more.

"Where we at, Nancy?", I asked.

"Closing in on a minute", she said.

Okay, now she is taking too long.

"Okay, I am going down there. She is taking too long", I said and stood up.

I was going to dive in, but there was loud splash on the surface of the water, causing the boat to move like crazy.

READER'S P.O.V

You switched on your flashlight and dove deeper. It was dark and cold, it was really creepy.

You dove deeper but you weren't able to find anything. You were going to go back to the boat but you saw a faint red light glowing at the bottom.

You swam deeper and you went close to it. It was something fleshy, you touched it and suddenly a vine apppeared from the other side, the flashlight slipped out of your hands as you quickly swam to the surface.

You reached the surface and held onto the boat, everyone flinched due to the loud splash.

"I found it. It's below us, it's pretty wild. More like a snack-size gate. But it's pretty big", you said, trying to catch your breath. Robin and Nancy looked at each other and smiled.

"Good Job", Eddie smiled, you smiled back.

You looked at Steve, he was looking at you and had a relieved look on his face.

"Alright, now come up. It's cold down there. You will fall sick", Steve said, giving his hand to help you up.

Why does he care all of a sudden?

You glanced at Robin, she gave you a teasing smirk. You rolled your eyes, and held his hand.

He was going to pull you up. But you felt something grab your feet and it pulled you under the water. You reached out to the surface and looked at everyone in confusion.

"What's wrong?", Steve asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know"

Before, he could help you up. You felt something grab your feet again. Your hand slipped away from Steve's grip and you got pulled under the water.

"HELP!!", you shouted, it pulled you down inside the red glowing gate.

STEVE'S P.O.V

I was going to pull her out, but her hand slipped away from mine and she was pulled under the water.

"Y/N!!!", I quickly stood up and removed my shoes. We tried to look in the water to find her. Everyone started to panic.

"Steve, what are you doing?", Nancy asked.

"Wait here", I said and jumped inside the lake.

I swam quickly to the bottom and saw a red glowing light.

It was something from the Upside Down.

I entered the gate.

READER'S P.O.V

You got pulled inside the Upside Down. The vines slammed you onto the hard ground. You groaned in pain.

You tried to stand up but the vines caught your feet and hands, you struggled to get out of its grip, but the vines were tightly wrapped around your limbs.

The vines slowly made their way to your stomach and neck. You choked and struggled because of the grip.

You saw some bats flying towards you. They started to bite onto your sides. You screamed in pain, and wriggled your feet.

"Get this, shitheads!!", you saw Steve hitting the bats from the corner of your eye.

You cried in pain as the vines were making it difficult for you to breathe.
Steve instantly turned to you, and knocked off the bats around you.

Soon, Nancy, Robin and Eddie joins and starts to hit the bats. Steve turned to you and started hitting the vines around you with the oar.

He grabbed the bat and slammed it on the ground, ripping it in half.
(I don't have enough energy to write the whole scene. Sorry 😭)

All the bats were knocked out, Steve and Robin helped you up. You lifted your shirt, slightly. You cringed looking at the deep, bloody wounds.

You lowered your shirt before anybody can look at it. The wounds on your arms were still visible. Your neck was hurting very badly, you touched your neck, gently.

"I told you to not go down there", he whispered, walking towards you and examining the wounds on your arm.

"Why do you care?", you asked, trying not to sound harsh.

"I am serious", he said.

He looked really serious. You just stared at him, clueless of what to say.

"Uhh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin asks.

"What?" Steve asks.

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get Y/N to a doctor like really soon because once the symptoms set in, it's too late. She's already like dead." Robin rambled, nervously.

"Wait what?", you asked, panic and fear growing inside you. You looked at Steve to see he was already looking at you with worry in his eyes.

Okay, now I am really scared, all thanks to Robin.

"Robin", Steve called.

"Yeah?"

"You're scaring her", Eddie finished.

"I am sorry", she said. Steve slightly leaned towards you and said.

"Its her habit. She rambles when she's scared", he whispered.

"I know. Its fine", you sighed. Eddie and Nancy walked towards you.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you okay?", Nancy asked.

"Y-Yeah, I am fine", you lied.

"You don't look fine, you sure?", Eddie asked. You nodded.

We heard some bats flying towards us,
"Alright. There's not that many. We can take 'em, right?"

The screeching were getting louder,
You looked up again to see hundreds of bats flying towards all of you.

"You were saying?", Robin said.

Nancy looked around, trying to find a way. She turned to us.
"The woods. Come on, let's go", she hurriedly ran in the woods. You, Steve, Eddie and Robin ran behind Nancy into the woods.

You tried to keep running, but your sides were hurting as hell. You stopped in the woods, leaning against a tree and holding onto your sides, panting.

Steve quickly turned and ran towards you.
"Hey, c'mon let's go"

"Yeah, just give me a minute", he noticed you in pain, he gently carried you and ran to catch up with Nancy, Robin and Eddie.

After running for a really long time, we stopped at Skull Rock.

Everyone started panting, you got on your feet, the pain in your body was getting worse. Black clouds started to appear in your visions, you tried to stand straight, but ended up stumbling.

"Oh-oh shitt", you mumbled, stumbling. Your back touched the rock. You leaned your weight on the rock and hissed in pain.

"Hey, hey", Steve asked, quickly running towards you.

"I am--"

"Don't say you're fine. You are not looking fine at all!", he exclaimed.

"Can I...uh...look at the wounds?"

You slightly lifted your shirt, revealing deep wounds and gashes covered in blood. You hissed in pain.

"Ohh, shit. You are losing a lot of blood. It needs to be covered.", he said.

Nancy came walking towards us,
"I'll help", she tore the fabric of her sweater and handed it to Steve.

"I am so sorry, this is going to hurt a lot", he warned, taking the piece of fabric from Nancy.

"Just do it", you sighed, lifting your shirt.

He took a deep breath and leaned closer to your stomach, he quickly wrapped the fabric around your stomach. You shut your eyes tightly and hissed.

"Sorry"
"Too tight?", he asked.

"No, it's fine"

"Okay", he finished, tying a knot in the fabric.

"Thank you", you gave him a sweet smile, he smiled back.

You kept staring and got lost in his caramel brown eyes, he gazed at you and smiled.
"Its okay, Y/N"

"Please be careful. I am serious", he said.

"I will. I am sorry", you whispered.

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault. I just...want you to be careful", you nodded.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking. You were going to fall on the ground but Steve caught you and pulled you to the side of the rock, you caught Nancy. Eddie held Robin, the ground stopped shaking after a while.

"I don't know about you guys but I don't wanna stay here for too long", Robin said. You let go of Nancy, and moved away from Steve's grip.

"Can you walk?", he asked.

"Yes", you replied, you stood up and slowly walked towards Robin and Nancy. Steve followed behind you.

"How can we go to our world? The Watergate is guarded with those bats"

"Let's go to my house. I have guns", Nancy said. Everyone agreed and started walking in the woods again.
You sighed.

Great, more walking.

You were left behind because you were walking slowly because of the wounds. Steve noticed you and slowed his pace.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yes, am fine. My sides are hurting, so I can't walk fast".

"Let me help you", he said, taking your arm and placing it around his shoulder.

"Thanks", you smiled.

"Don't worry about it, we will take you to a doctor after we get out of here", you nodded.

Robin turned and saw you talking to Steve, she gave you a smile.

After walking for what felt like hours,
we saw the Wheeler's house. Nancy called Steve for some help. Robin and Eddie walked towards you.

"You good, Y/N?", Eddie asked.
"I am fine, Munson", you smiled back.

"What were you guys talking about?", Robin asked with a smirk. Eddie smirked too.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?", you asked.

"Ohh, nothing. I am just surprised"

"Why?"

"C'mon, Y/N. He obviously likes you"

"What?"

"Can't you see how he ran to you when you got hurt. And he even caught you when you were falling.", Robin said.

"As soon as you got pulled inside the water, he dove right in without wasting a second. Now I don't know what's going on between you two, but that was an unambiguous sign of true love these cynical eyes have ever seen, Y/N", Eddie stated.

"He really likes you, Y/N. Everyone can see that. You have to talk to him", Robin said.

You looked at Steve, he was walking inside the house with Nancy.
"I will", you said, your eyes still gazing at Steve. You turned to Eddie and Robin and gave them a smile.

They smiled back. You gave them a hug, and the three of you entered the house.

So, we found out that we can communicate with Dustin and the others through lights. They told us that we can come through the gate that is situated in Eddie's trailer.

We left the house, Nancy and Eddie got the bicycles from the garage. Nancy, Robin, Eddie and Steve sat on the bikes.

You just stood there because there were 4 bikes only and because you were hurt, you won't be able to ride a bike.

"Y/N, you can sit behind Steve. Mike's bike has 2 seats", Nancy said.

Steve tapped the seat behind him. You glanced at a smiling Robin and Eddie. You sat behind Steve and placed both of your hands on his shoulders.

They quickly rode to Eddie's trailer.
We entered his trailer and saw the gate.
Erica and Max tied some bedsheets to make a rope. Dustin sent the rope through the gate and laid a mattress on the ground.

Robin climbed the rope, following Eddie and Nancy.
"Uh, you can go first", you said.

"No, you're hurt, let me help you up"
You softly smiled and looked at your feet, hiding the pink tint on your cheeks.

"Thank you", he smiled.

He knelt down on one knee, you stepped on his other knee and held the rope. He stood and helped you up, you rolled onto the other side of the gate and winced in pain because of the wounds. Nancy and Robin helped you up.

"Hey, it's okay", Nancy assured, placing a hand on your shoulder as you leaned on the wall for reducing the weight on your feet.

"What the hell happened, Y/N!?", Dustin shouted.

"The bats", you sighed.

"Oh my God!!, Y/N, you okay?!?!", Max exclaimed.

"I am fine, Max. Don't worry"

Steve fell to the mattress, stood up and walked towards you, standing beside you.

"Okay, it's late and we all should head home", Steve said.

"Well, I can't go home like this. My mom will go crazy if she sees me like this", you said, looking at your wounds.

"You can stay at mine, my parents aren't home. I mean only if you want", Steve stuttered.

You looked at your feet, trying hard to hide your bright red face.
"Okay"

You looked at Robin, she gave you a knowing smirk.

"Okay then, we will meet at my house tomorrow and then we will see what to do next", Nancy said.

"Okay, guys. Let's go", Dustin said.

Nancy and Steve brought their car with them so it was parked at Eddie's trailer.

Dustin, Max, Lucas and Eddie sat in Nancy's car because their houses is in the same path to Nancy's house.
Eddie was going to stay at Dustin's because his mom was not home.

You and Robin sat in Steve's car. You sat in the passenger seat with Robin in the backseat. We waved them goodbye, Steve started the car and drove it to Robin's.

They kept talking about something but you were too exhausted, you dozed off to sleep.

Steve stopped at Robin's house. She stepped out of the car and leaned inside the passenger window. She shook you slightly, you woke up.

"Robin?"

"Sorry to disturb you, Y/N. I know you're tired as hell"

"Oh, no, it's fine. Are you leaving?"

"Yes, just wanted to say goodbye. Take care, okay?"

She leaned and whispered,
"Talk to him, later"

"Yeah, thank you", you smiled.

"Night, Y/N. Good Night, Steve", she said, walking away to her house.

STEVE. I am in his car. What am I supposed to say?

I turned to him, and he just smiled.
The car was silent.

"You can rest, I will wake you up when we reach home", you nodded, closing your eyes.

After some time he woke you up,
"Y/N, hey, we reached"

"Ohh, okay", you stepped out of the car.

He helped you walk to his front door, silently. He unlocked the door and gestured his hand for you to walk inside.

You walked inside the huge mansion, he followed and closed the door.

"Sit on the couch, I will bring the aid kit", you made yourself comfortable on the couch.

He went to his kitchen and brought the kit. He sat beside you on the couch and placed a bowl of water. You turned to face him.

(So, I don't know how to do the first aid thing and I know that if you have wounds, you have to go to a doctor but I am not able to fit it in the story perfectly. So, if I am wrong, please bear with me :)... thanks for reading)

He opened the box and dipped a cloth in the bowl of water. Then, he wiped off the blood from your arms and face. You winced in pain.

"Sorry"

"It's fine"

He applied the cream on your face and wrapped some gauze on your stomach and bandaged your arms.

"It's done"

"Thank you so much", you smiled.
"It's fine", he sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I am sorry"

"For what?", you asked in confusion.

"This is all my fault... I mean I shouldn't have let you go down there-"

"What? No, it isn't. Infact, you saved me. I might have died if you didn't came on time", you said, he softly smiled and held my hands in his.

"Let's go to my room. I'll get you some clean clothes, then you can go and rest", you nodded.

You followed him to his room, he handed some clothes to you.

"Here, you can wear these"

"Okay", you took the clothes and went to the bathroom. You changed into the new clothes and entered his room. He was wearing a shirt and tracks.

He gestured for you to sit on the bed, you sat on the bed and he joined you.
"I wanted to say sorry for something else too", you turned to him.

He turned to face you,
"Look, I am sorry for how I treated you all these years. I just didn't wanted you to be involved in this shit. I don't know why I did that but I am really sorry for all of that. I just wanted you to be safe"

"Wow, very smart, Harrington", you chuckled.

"I am sorry", he sighed.

"It's fine, don't worry. I know you want the best for everyone"

"You don't hate me?"

"No, I don't", you smiled.
"I know we never liked each other. But even if you hated me, you risked your life to save me. Eddie told me how you didn't even waste a second and you just jumped in", you smiled.

He smiled but his smile instantly faltered.
"Hated you? Who told you that?"

"I mean, it's obvious. Isn't it?"

He sighed.

STEVE'S P.O.V

"I mean, it's obvious. Isn't it", she said.

I think I should tell her before its too late. I mean, I almost lost her and before anything else happens I want her to know that I like her...

I took a deep breath.

Okay, here we go...

READER'S P.O.V

"Look, Y/N. I know you won't believe me but I never hated you", he said.

"Then, why did you acted like that?"

He took a deep breath,
"It's just that....", he hesitated, fiddling with his fingers.

You placed your hand on top of his and smiled,
"You can tell me"

"I... I liked you and I knew that if I told you then it will only break my heart because I knew you don't like me. But, I realized that I was falling for you everyday. And, to brush off the feelings, I decided not to interact with you", he rambled nervously, looking at his hands.

You looked at him wide-eyed,
"You could have told me"

"I know, but I knew you don't feel the same. I know what I did was wrong but.... I am so sorry, Y/N", he sighed.

"Don't be sorry... and who said I didn't feel the same?", he snapped his head, looking at you.

"You did?"

"Uhm, yes.. I liked you a lot. The way you care about your loved ones and how you were always kind to everyone. But, I thought you didn't like me so..."

"I am sorry", you squeezed his hand, gently.

"I still like you, Y/N, alot. I am sorry for everything, but I just want to tell before anything happens. If you don't feel the same, it's fin--"

"I like you, too", you smiled.

"What? Really?", he asked.

"Yes, Steve", you chuckled.

He beamed and gave you a quick gentle kiss, hugging you. There was silence in the room, a peaceful silence as both of you were relaxed in each other's embrace.

"I am so sorry, so sorry, Y/N"
"Its fine, Steve. Don't worry"

"After this Upside Down thing ends, we are going on a date", he smiled, pulling away.

"Of course. I'd love that", you smiled.

You leaned your head against his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his torso. You closed your eyes, enjoying his warmth and presence.

After sometime, he noticed that your head was drooping and you were sleepy.
"Maybe you should get some sleep, you are really exhausted"

"Yeah, I am", you yawned.
"Should I go to the guest room?"

"Uh, actually, it needs to be cleaned because some relatives stayed at our house. You can sleep here, it's fine"

You nodded and laid on the bed,
"Hey, you should get some sleep too", he smiled and laid next to you.

"Night, Steve", you said, draping an arm around his torso and dozing off to sleep.

"Night, Y/N", he wrapped an arm around you, placing a small kiss on top of your head and drifted off to sleep.

(HELP😭....I worked on this for an entire month and this looked better in my head 😭) I was really busy and was trying to work hard on this. Hope you like it ♡ )

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

127K 1.9K 24
(Gareth Emerson x reader fanfiction)
325K 4K 53
a book of steve harrington imagines/gif imagines/headcanons requests = open (but may take a while) #1 steve harrington oneshots - august, september...
22.6K 310 40
⚠️SEASON 1-4 SPOILERS!!!⚠️ ***Mostly Steddie*** This is going to have gay ships, straight ships, cannon & non-cannon ships & also a lot of the dead...
32.2K 592 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...