๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†. [five hargree...

By strawberrymlk-

๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ž.
๐œ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ญ.
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž.
๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐œ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ช.
๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐จ ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž
๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ž ๐ญ - ๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐š / ๐ง.
๐› ๐จ ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ฌ

๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.

1.9K 64 246
By strawberrymlk-

𝐈𝐕

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  We walked out of the store and back towards the hotel. I slurped on a cherry slushy we'd bought with stolen money. Stan was a pretty good thief.

  "So, how'd that blood get there?" Stan asked, swallowing his mouthful of slushy, "Did you, like, kill someone?"
  His voice was much more hopeful than I'd have expected, but I grinned nonetheless.
  "No, but I guess that would've been cool if I had," I took another sip from my straw, "I got shot."
  Again, his reaction was not what I'd expected, "Sick!"

  We laughed as we continued to walk towards the hotel. As we entered, Stan told me he had to be somewhere and left towards the stairs. I approached a table where Klaus, Diego, Luther and Five sat, eating an array of Chinese food. Luther smiled as he caught my eye, ushering me over.

  "Oh, come on! As if you wouldn't climb Luther Mountain." Klaus chuckled as I neared. I wasn't sure I wanted to know what that meant. Luther pulled a face and I decided it would be better not to ask.
  "Hey," I smiled, Klaus waving in response.
  "Hey, sweetheart," Five greeted under his breath, as Diego was talking.
  "Easy," Five began, replying to whatever Diego had said. I hadn't heard as I'd been too caught up in my own frantic thoughts about Five just calling me sweetheart. It was crazy what he could do to me.

  "We're the Benetton ad of superheros born all around the world until Dad brought us here, which he no longer did. Doppels probably aren't even in the same time zone as us."
  "That's true," Luther agreed, as I tried to comprehend what any of that meant.
  "What?-"
  "Don't worry about it, y/n," Five said, reaching over to grab some food, "It doesn't apply to you since you no longer exist in the 60s."
  "Hey," Klaus piped up as I nodded at Five, "Where'd you get that?" He pointed at my slushy.
  "Some kid I met," I grinned, hoping I'd see Stan again soon. He was funny and sweet. If I'd had a younger brother, Stan was the perfect example of what I'd want him to be like.
  "Go get cleaned up, love. You're still wearing that bloody shirt," Five said, causing my insides to twist up again. It wasn't even a big deal, so why was I so head over heels about it?

  I nodded and left towards my room. Vanya and Allison were nowhere to be seen, so I quickly grabbed a robe and a towel, and made my way to the bathrooms. I was not at all comfortable with taking a shower in such a public space, but there was no one else there and I felt disgusting.

  I striped off my clothes and let the warm water wash over me, rinsing away the blood and dirt all over me. After washing my hair, I quickly placed it in a towel and slipped on the robe. Thank God no one had come in whilst I was there.

  I threw my clothes into a sink and quickly rinsed the blood off of them with some nearby shower gel. Not exactly the best form of soap to use, but it was good enough. I padded back to the room and dried off my hair and clothes with a hairdryer, before slipping back into them. I made a mental note to buy more clothes tomorrow with the leftover money Stan and I had stolen.

  Exhausted, I climbed onto the couch, wrapping myself in one of the spare blankets. I hadn't slept properly in a long time, yet I couldn't manage to fall asleep. Allison and Vanya came in and out of the room, before they both eventually settled down. I listened to the steady breathing of the pair, before deciding I'd get up and do something. I wasn't exactly sure what, but I need to occupy my mind.

  I slipped out of the room and down the hallway, trying to avoid making any loud noises. Once I reached the elevator, I noticed a button for the roof and instinctively pressed it. The journey up was tedious, and I yawned more times than I could count, but eventually, I made it. I climbed the flight of stairs before me, stepping out onto the rooftop.

  The sky was black with stars, like glitter scattered across it. I loved the night. I used to sit on the rooftop with Dad and watch the stars. He taught me all the constellations and how the north star was the brightest one. Sometimes he called me his north star. Then I grew up and became a teenager, and it wasn't the same. I wish I'd given him more...

  I found myself sat on the edge, my legs dangling into the space below. A soft breeze blew through my hair, cold yet comforting. The only light was that of the stars and the moon, for the city was quiet and dark. I guessed it must have been the early hours of the morning.

  A soft glow from behind and a pair of footsteps told me someone had joined me. The boy sat beside me, his hair tousled from sleep and his green eyes focused on me. I didn't take my eyes off the stars, but I could tell he was staring intently at me.

  "What are you doing, love?" His voice was soft and husky, "Is everything okay?"
  I merely hummed in response, still staring up at the sky. My eyes trailed lines between the stars, forming my favorite constellations.
  "What's on your mind?" He asked, reaching his hand up to my face. His fingers trailed my jaw, before resting on my chin. He pulled it towards him and I looked at him for the first time.

  Even in the dim light, I could tell his cheeks were flushed a pale pink, and his eyes held a look of concern and worry. I took in his dishevelled appearance, smiling slightly to myself. He looked almost angelic in the moonlight and I had to swallow to keep from speaking my mind. I would not embarrass myself like that.

  "The stars," I replied, my voice almost a whisper. I hadn't noticed how close he was now. I could feel his hot breath on my face and see every little blemish on his skin.
  "Tell me about them," He answered, before planting a soft kiss on my cheek. His lips barely grazed my skin, but I could feel my face flush. I was more than thankful that it was dark.
  "Well," I began, pointing towards one of the stars, "That one there, that's the north star. Everything else spins around it. It's the brightest star."

  I continued to talk about the stars, even after I realized the horizon had become brighter. I hadn't noticed how long we'd been out here, but he never once complained. He rested his head on my shoulder, his face buried into my neck, and I tried not to let it distract me, but my stomach was about to burst. He placed gentle kisses on my neck, stopping me in my tracks. I was resisting the urge to throw myself off the building, just so that he wouldn't have to see how very dazed I was.

  "I love you..." He whispered against my skin, kissing my neck one last time, before pulling away. I swallowed and nibbled at my lip to refrain from grinning like an idiot.
  "I love you too," I whispered back, as he slipped his hand into mine. I let him pull me back up, and lead me back to the hotel rooms. We walked in comfortable silence, as my mind raced over what had just happened. I'd never seen him so vulnerable, it made me feel a lot better about my undying obsession over him. Not that I'd ever tell him that.

  As we reached the rooms, he cupped my face in his hands and left a kiss on my lips. It was less gentle than the others, more passionate somehow. I allowed myself to twist my hands around his neck as his trailed down to my waist, and closed what little space was left between us. Much sooner than I would've liked, he pulled back, a soft smirk gracing his lips.

  "Goodnight, love," He whispered, returning to his room. I remained glued to the spot, still entirely dazed. My mind couldn't quite comprehend the events of the last few hours, yet I was sure of one thing. I'd never loved anyone as much as Five.

  The door opened again, and I half expected Five to return. Instead though, I was greeted with Luther's warm smile.
  "What are you doing, y/n? Is everything alright?" He asked, as his face became slightly more concerned.
  I nodded as I tried to snap out of my trance. Luther shut the door behind him, and I began to wonder why he was up so early.
  As if he could read my thoughts, Luther added, "I'm just going out for a run. Do you wanna come?"
  I smiled at how comfortable he seemed with me now, in comparison to when we'd first met. I guess I kinda viewed him as an older brother of sorts. Him, Diego and Klaus all seemed like that.
  "If that's okay with you," I grinned, answered by his own wide smile.

  I walked down the hallway towards the elevator, Luther jogging by my side. I assumed he was warming up, since he was keeping at my pace, though I worried that I had slowed him down. I pushed that thought away as we jogged down the stairs and into the lobby.

  "Good mornin'!" Luther greeted Chet as we passed, a wide smile on his face. I loved that he was in a good mood-my own emotions were often influenced by those around me.
  "For some." Chet replied, Luther and I turning to face each other, half confused, half concerned. I stiffled a laugh as we jogged out of the hotel and down the sidewalk. Luther picked up the pace, though I stuck by his side easily. After running from the cops so many times, I'd become a pretty good runner. It'd been a while though since I'd run so fast, so the wind burned my lungs. I loved it.

  We reached the park that we'd wandered through yesterday, now slowing down to a steady jog again. I took the time to admire our surroundings, the greenery everywhere and the fountain in the centre of the park. The sky brightened too as we ran, shifting from a light shade of orange to blue.

  I began to notice the increasing number of ravens as we ran, Luther seeing them too. They were scattered everywhere-on the benches around us, the lamposts, the trees. We came to a stop, both of us wearing a look of concern across our features. The unpleasant memory of yesterday's events flooded my mind. Luther seemed to be reminded of the same, as the ravens began flying towards us.

  "Oh, shit!" Luther yelled, as we fled in the direction we'd come, a flock of ravens flying after us.
  The cube suddenly appeared behind us as we continued running. Luther's feet began to lift off the ground as he reached out to me for support. However, before I could help him, a tentacle slithered around my ankle, and we were both suspended in the air. Despite my vision being warped from the blood rushing to my brain, I could immediately make out the three figues walking towards us, plus the cube in the air.

  "Hello there, stranger." The pretty girl greeted Luther, whilst the blind bitch eyed him. Ben's gaze was settled on me though, probably since I was making a futile attempt at untangling myself from his stomach tentacles. It was slimy and gross, but it had a firm grip on me. I bit my lip to refrain from throwing up.
  "Oh, hey!" Luther smiled once he saw the pretty one, Ben shifting his gaze now to look at her. He gave her a look before her smile dropped.

  Ben made his way over to Luther, kicking him directly in the nose. The pretty one slammed him into the ground as he fell unconcious, and I struggled even more desperately now, reaching up to pry the tentacle from my leg. I managed to loosen its grasp, but by now, Ben had reached me. He kicked my nose just as he had done to Luther and smirked as I began to fall unconcious.

✮✮✮

  woo chapter 4 :0
  i might start udpdating on wednesdays too, but i'm not sure yet if i cba
  ily guys <3

  ❪ chapters released every friday, 5:30pm ❫

-eva xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 1.9K 48
Kidnapped by the commission at a young age, due to being a risk to the timeline. The Handler had attempted to kill her once but failed, so to even th...
237K 6.8K 40
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š โž zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
364 18 7
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’; โ And now I tell you openly, You have my heart, so don't hurt me โž - โ€ข in which young heroes try to resist their love and desire in the...
93.5K 2.3K 21
๐’†๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚ โ”โ” (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, โ› beautiful thinking โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” 1963, five hargreeves travels back...