Taekook ONESHOTS

By Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW More

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

Ex's

2.1K 70 40
By Emmaffics

Taekook oneshot where, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are ex husbands .In a certain event they both show up with different partners and the hate game begins.
Everything is just Normal until, the fight turns into anger sex and steamy night.

Smut

______________________________________

Choi & Choi was one of the few rival law firms that Jungkook have any semblance of respect toward. Despite the fact that the managing partner, Choi Wooshik was always a twisted man with diverse taste in men and women.

He's old-fashioned, likes shady businesses because they pay well, and isn't afraid to dirty his hands. Jungkook knows how Wooshik have played his dice in court and legally bailed his Criminal Clients, without even a fly know about his work.

Jungkook became his competitors when he started his own law firm and since then had sort of a bad eye with the man.

He stared at the very flashy party Choi had threw over his win against  Minjun, his ex husband. Well they got into some bad shit, which later fueled into Minjoon dragging all his private information to crime branch.

But well, Choi is too great at his job.

Jungkook startles when he feel a arm gripping his.

He looks down at little to a male, who is too busy with fixing his tuxedo.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Jimin, dumbass. What are you doing? You need to look up and smile like the damn boyfriend you are" He hissed

Jimin let's out a groan too.

"Lower you voice kook, and first thing first I am hyung too you. And second, Fake boyfriend you mean!? "

Jungkook scoffs.

"Yeah say that aloud, so people know that Jeon Jungkook have no one to take out on a date and so he had to get a Fake boyfriend"

Jimin giggles at that.

"People? You mean tae? "

Jungkook shifts back a little at the mention of his EX husband's name.

"Shhh, don't take his damn name, his name makes me punch a wall. "

Jimin nodds.

"I don't believe I'm about to act as your boyfriend in front of your ex boyfriend who is my ex best friend as well, nice"

Jungkook then ignores the little talk jimin makes  now and then, he concentrate's on the people who comes, to meet him. Jungkook being one of the most influential Law firms is well respected and he know he have got a Weight on people here.

He is superior ,he knows.

Jungkook keeps his attention engrossed in the party . He and jimin walks by the bar, he orders himself whiskey and That's where he spot Taehyung—His Ex Husband, All smiling and giggling, while half listening to the very much pain in the ass Wooshik.

He have to take a sip of his whiskey to keep from foaming at the mouth.

Taehyung has always been a beautiful man, gorgeous indeed,even when he was an infuriating creature who loved to fight with Jungkook for every possible thing. He still was prettiest.

His moles, his smile, his eyes, his face, his waist, his everything.... Was just god created. Epitome of perfection.

There's a sharp edge to his beauty , nothing to do with his face but more to do with his cutting gaze and erect posture.

Taehyung holds confidence of damn Achilles, as if he is on war with world every moment.

Jungkook rakes his gaze over taehyung's brown leather jacket that is undone till his chest, his collar bones glow with desire to touch, his face ethereal,with perfect shape.

The jeans is too tight on his thighs and his butt, so tight that his ass looks extravagant plum and thick.

Jungkook breathes in daze. That's not taehyung's style.

Him and taehyung were married for 4 years, and Taehyung is all about, shirts and trousers and suits and t-shirts, nothing like what he have wore now.

Jungkook finds himself staring at the skin where Wooshik's eyes fall every two second.

Something inside him makes hate wooshik personally now.

Taehyung knows very well, how every person in the room have there eyes on him, on his skin. That erks Jungkook.

Of course Taehyung have got the freedom to where anything he wants, but he hates it somehow, that he is not there anymore to hold his waist and let world know Taehyung is a married man.

Because he is not a married man anymore.

Jungkook suddenly feels territorial.

He remembers how every parties they went together, he remembers how Taehyung would pull Jungkook by his neck tie in a closed room and let him fuck the daylight out of him.

There's this blinding desire in Jungkook to grab his ex husband from between those men and take him inside the room. He desires to kiss and suck thise collar bones, and then his lip—

"How many babies? "

Jungkook jerks back

He look at Jimin, who is smirking at him.

"What? " Jungkook asks.

"How many babies you made  with him already?? Done with eye fucking?"

Jungkook gags at his whiskey.

"I was not!!! God I hate that man, I would rather die with blue balls then fucking him" He gulps.

"Yeahh sure, and I believe you"

Taehyung smiles at the  man standing with him.

Just few minutes back, Jungkook was hating Wooshik and had planned his murder, but suddenly he despise Min Yoongi.

He glares, when he see Min Yoongi wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulling him towards him.

There's a faint smile on Taehyung's face, a fucking blush.

Jungkook contemplates how to send Yoongi to the next planet without drawing anyone's attention.

Just when he is entertaining the idea of committing arson in Choi Wooshik's party, Taehyung's sharp eyes meets his.

They widen, his smile falters, and he clutches his flute of champagne tighter.

Jungkook grins, loving the feeling of catching taehyung off guard a bit too much. Probably because he's not the type of person to be caught off guard.

"Surprise" Jungkook mouths from across the room.

Taehyung purses his lips in a clear indication of "Stay away"

Jimin looks a bit puzzled so he turns around and he watches Taehyung frowning at him next.

Taehyung stares for a minute, and then he scoffs, looks at Jimin and Jungkook with disgusted look and then looks back at Yoongi and wooshik.

"What the fuck, did he just rolled his eyes on me?? " Jimin half yells.

"Well, he did that to me every night, multiple times" Jungkook blinks.

"God Jungkook, he is my best friend, ex Precisely but still, He is my soul mate still.  Stop telling me how he was in your bed. I don't want to know"

Jungkook circles his arm around jimin as he barges uninvited into their small circle.

Jimin let's out a gasp.

"Wooshik, won't you introduce me to your new client? "

Wooshik smiles, he side hugs Jungkook.

"Yoongi shii, meet Jeon Jungkook, the best of man in Korea, he is the only person I agree is above me"

Yoongi just nods uninterestingly

Jimin all the times stares the ground, while taehyung glares at Jungkook.

Wooshik soon excuses him from the four.

"Who is he? " Yoongi asks pointing at Jimin.

Jungkook smiles, he brings Jimin more closer. His arm uptight on his waist. Jimin let's him do it.

"Boyfriend, my boyfriend"

There's shift in environment.

Taehyung's face is blank and dark, the pink blush is suddenly replaced by a frown, he stares at his ex husband and then at Jimin.

He scoffs, Loud enough for Jimin to look up at him.

Taehyung gives Jungkook a glare that could cut through his nonexistent heart.

Yoongi focuses back at Jungkook

"Jungkookshii, I have heard about you a lot, good to see you" Jungkook smiles.

Jungkook now points at Taehyung

"Who is he? "

There's silence, taehyung's jaw clenches

"Boyfriend, my pretty boyfriend" Yoongi mumbles.

Jungkook grinds his molars and he is not sure if it's because of his words or how Taehyung glows with a prideful smile at said words.

He doesn't miss Taehyung's boxy smile towards Yoongi.

He use to be the one who had right on it, his Taehyung use to smile for him like that.

"Says the one who himself looks so handsome " Taehyung giggles, pecking yoongi's cheek.

Jimin shudders, he curls himself more towards Jungkook who's eyes are straight on the couple.

The lights soon dims and people are on the floor dancing and laughing and moving around with the blasting songs.

Two couples stay still, jungkook feels jimin turning around walking towards the bar, ordering something for him, he seems shaky, jungkook stares.

Just when he is about to move towards jimin to look out for it, there a strong grasp on his collar.

And next he knows he is been pulled around.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Taehyung hisses under his breath as soon as they are in a corner room, seems like a guest room, but no one cares at this moment.

Taehyung closes the door behind him, taking angry steps at Jungkook.

"What the fuck are you doing here jeon? " He yells again

Jungkook shrugs

"Enjoying wooshik's party, I guess. With my boyfriend" He smiles teasing.

Taehyung scoffs

"Really? "

"Yeahh, Kim what else? But you don't seem like enjoying company of your new boyfriend much" He completes

Taehyung rolls his eyes

"And what made you think, I'm not enjoying by boyfriend's company, Jeon? "

Jungkook walks ahead slowly, he tucks the perm of hair from taehyung's forehead behind.

"Well, if you were enjoying it enough, why did you bring me here Kim? Were you reminded of our old fucks in rooms like this? "

Taehyung gasps

"Fuck you Jungkook, watch your language"

Jungkook laughs

"And no, I got you here, to ask you how low you can stoop, like Jiminie???? My fucking best friend???? Really???? "

Jungkook walks closer to his said ex husband, cornering him on the closed doors.

Taehyung's body cold and stiff under him.

"Your ex bestfriend precisely"

Taehyung scoffs.

"Yeahh, ex best friend, cuz he decided to be on your side rather then mine. "

"Can you stop being so fucking childish??? What side? I don't even know why you guys separated . I have no take in this shit"

Taehyung tuggs Jungkook's collar and yanks him forward.

"Is he your boyfriend now?? Done with me already? "

Jungkook laughs

"Why? Ain't that yoongi guy your boyfriend??? Weren't you little too comfortable to kiss him in front of your fucking husband? "

Taehyung hisses.

"Ex husband, you are my ex don't forget. You signed the divorced papers first"

"And you wanted a marriage contract" Jungkook groans.

"Yes, because we were marrying for that business deal jeon. What else was I supposed to do??? Tell you to break it cuz I was in love with you after 4 years of fake marriage? "

Jungkook gasps.

"Fuck, FUCK" Jungkook screams for himself

"What? don't tell me, you had no idea I was in love—"

His words end in a gasp when Jungkook crash his lips against his. He's stunned for a second before taehyung tries to bite the force down, mumbling and clashing his mouth with Jungkook's.

They don't just kiss, they war.

They go to lengths that no one else would approach. Jungkook grab a fistful of taehyung's fiery hair, biting his lip as hard as taehyung bites his back. A metallic taste explodes in his mouth, staining his lips, and Jungkook is not sure if it's taehyung's or his own.

But he simply don't care , taehyung doesn't either.

"Jimin, are you dating him in real??? "

Jungkook mumbles a no

"Yoongi? "

Taehyung grips jungkook's biceps, his other hand traveling to untie jungkook tie and he starts Unbuttoning him.

"He had his eyes on jimin, I knew jimin would be here so I invited him with me. Jimin use to be friends with Benefits  with hyung"

Taehyung gasps when he feels jungkook's hand sliding inside his pants, his cold fingers dancing at his already wet clenching rim.

"You're not only soaking wet, but you came prepared to be fucked. Baby, you loosened up so well"

"Screw you, asshole. How dare you leave me —"

Jungkook thrusts his two fingers inside the wet rim and that's enough to cut off taehyung's words. His eyes droop and his breathing hardens, but he still mutters,

"Fuck you Jeon, you are so f-full of pride, you are a crap human"

"Fuck, your ass says otherwise baby. And I gave you what you wanted. You were the one to agree with divorce"

"Shut up, S-shut up, fucker—shit more"

Jungkook shut's him up with his lips on Taehyung's as he shakes around his fingers. Bouncing a little bit hit his spot properly.

He's a fucking sex god.

As soon as Jungkook withdraws his fingers back he holds taehyung's by his thighs and Taehyung jumps over him, his thighs on either side of Jungkook's hips .

Jungkook walks them over the tall window that overlooks the back garden.

Taehyung's reaction is delayed due to his first orgasm of that night, Jungkook carries him. He slams taehyung front against the glass and he gasps.

Jungkook's hand rests on his hip and his other pulls down taehyung's leather jacket down his collar bone.

"Did you like being praised by that stupid ass choi, huh?"

Taehyung circles his big round butt on Jungkook's member.

"I did. Not everyone is a jerk like you are."

Jungkook scoffs.

"And yet, I'm the one who has my cock up your tight little hole, sweetheart."

Jungkook aligns his member as he bends forward, moving little silky strands of hair from Taehyung's face, he mumbles softly in his ear.

"I will be  erasing every other man from your life, got it?"Jungkook chuckles

"Its me, it has to be only me "

"Fuck you and your cocky ass Jungkook." Taehyung snares

Jungkook releases his waist and slap his ass cheek, which makes a loud lewd sound to resonate around

"That's not what you have got to say kitty . Now, say it properly "

Taehyung yelps, his moans echoing in the darkness.

"What??what the fuck you want to listen to asshole?? I just confessed I am in love with you, what else fucker? Just fuck me now"

Jungkook laughs, pressing kiss all over Taehyung's milky skin

"You have to gotta say the magical words baby, you know what they are. Once you say, I am fucking you like you love. But not until you say what you want"

Taehyung moves back suddenly is back touching Jungkook's chest as he turns his head and dives in to kiss jungkook.

Jungkook kisses back, deeply.

"Jungkook, I have been so in love with you. I wished you were a little less dense to get that."

Taehyung grabs jungkook's collar as he pulls jungkook closer.

"Fuck me tight Jungkook, Fuck me till I forget every single night I used a dildo to fuck me hoping it were you instead"

and then he thrusts inside Taehyung in one delicious go.

His rhythm is slow at first, maddening even, as he hits every deep, pleasurable place inside him over and over until Taehyung was moaning in his mouth.

Until he was  dripping and unable to stop himself .

Taehyung  at the moment feels its crazy how Jungkook knows his body better than he himself do and hits the right places that nearly push him over the edge.

"More," Taehyung murmur against his lips.

"More what?" Jungkook asks with dripping seductiveness.

"Fuck me harder," Taehyung begs, rotating his hip.

"Say it," Jungkook grunts against Taehyung's neck, leaving another bite mark.

"W-what?"

"That you love me."

"I do." Taehyung shudders

"I love you, Jungkook ."

Jungkook comes so long and deep inside that it triggers another orgasm.

Taehyung slumps against him, his head falling in the nook of Jungkook's shoulder as the smell of sex surrounds them.

"I love you too baby, fuck I missed you"

And then he seals it with a tingle-inducing kiss.

__________________________________
The end!

Thanku so much for reading!!! And I hope u all doing well and having great time!

Please take care of ur health and I love you all!!

I have missed yall so much 🫂

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 42 3
A compilation of Taekook smuts to feed your dirty minds. Some oneshots are Top Kook and some are Top Tae.
188K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
17.1K 216 17
As I've been fangirling for Taekook. Absolutely Smut is a must and so fluff as well. It's for all those who become horny for Taekook. Ended Top: Ko...
45.7K 1K 13
Collection of various smutshots/oneshots. Top taehyung Bottom jungkook