BL Short Stories||Oneshots||...

By Brocoli_bl

Hey! This book will have Short oneshot stories on Win and Team. There will be fluff, cuteness, love, some j... More

Who is she and jealousy (Part 1/3)
Who is she and jealousy (Part 2/3)
Who is she and jealousy (Part 3/3)
Vampire's Revenge (part 1/2)
Vampire's revenge (part2/2)
Hickey Prank (WinTeam)
Nightmare and Cuddles
Love you
Best friend to boyfriend
Bruises (1/2)
Drunk Team
Tattoo
Bruises (2/2)
Sick?
Blackmail
Death of a parent
April fools
Mini ff's
Do you love me?
Requests
Vampire's mate
Omega in heat 🌶( BounPrem smut)
Ghost of you
Presonalities
Let me take care of you 🌶 (Smut)
Orange juice🌶 (WinTeam smut)
Kids
The Cabin...
Oxytocin
Mine!
Hungry
Wan______ (slight smut)
Boss?
Birthday in Quarantine
Attacked (part 1)
Attacked (part 2)
Guilty
Mini ff's ( 2 )
Modern day angels
Failed
My prince ♛ (1/?)
Inked
His personal assistant
Duplexity
From another place (Part1)
From another place (Part 2)
Our secrets
Mine now (1/2)
Mine now (2/2)
Munchkin
Pick up lines
Stutter
Pillow 🌶 (WinTeam smut)
Pick up lines (2)
Pillow (part 2) [WinTeam]
Kitchen 🌶 [WinTeam]
Mini ff's (3)
Mini ff's (4)
Blind Love
Clothes
The Meet
Attention
Prison
Nipple Piercings (1)
Big Wild Cats
Rambles that make me swoon
Tracing
A thousand words never said
Proud Win
First meet
How dare you?
Baby Win
Mini ff's (5)
Baby Win (2)
Total Chaos
Petty Duo
You mess with the meow meow, you get the POW! POW!
Dr. Team and his fussy patients

Nipple piercings🌶 (2)

2.5K 47 3
By Brocoli_bl

Warning : Smut ahead ⚠⚠

• Nipple play
• Praise kink
• Jerking off
• Pet play
• Cum licking

(No sex)

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Team suddenly pushes Win agins the bedroom wall and ducks down to the other one in his mouth. He kisses it, gently, before sucking it, making Win arch away from the wall again with a sharp, surprised gasp.

He had never been particularly sensitive there before. Never been so responsive to the actions of Team's mouth. Team keeps one hand pressed against his hip to hold him still, swirling his tongue around the barbell maddeningly. He parts Win's legs with his own ans presses against Win with his thigh.

The elder was panting, his hands gripping Team's waist. His face a little flushed, as the heat of Team's actions spread down his chest. His dick hard against Team's thigh.

Win grinds deliberately against him, and Team makes a harsh hungry noise, he bucks so hard against Win that it almost hurts a little.

"Ah, Team," Win huffs a breathy, overwhelmed laugh, "You're so on edge."

Team bites the soft skin of his neck. Presses his mouth against Win's ear.

"This is your fault," he says. Thumbs over the metal just to hear Win gasp. "You and these fucking piercings."

Win says, "If I knew you'd shove me against a wall, I would have pierced them sooner."

Team makes another harsh sound. "I jerked off in the shower thinking about it," he says. Enjoying the way Win's eyes go darker, knowing he's imagining it. "Thought about what I wanted to do to you," he murmurs, before shocking Win by biting down around one of the piercings. His back arches off the wall again, and he lets out a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain.

Team glances at Win, "Hurts?"

Win's head is tilted back, the pretty line of his throat exposed. "A little bit, but dont stop"

Win moves ibe hand to Team's hair, curling it as a sign for Team to go on. He lathes his tongue over the piercing again and sucks at it, first softly and then harder when Win makes an encouraging noise.

His grip tightening on Team's hair. Team ignores him and continues until Win is trembling and almost out of his mind. "Ah, Team, do something, please"

Team feels his cock twits at the plea, he tuggs both their sweatpants down and changes their position so he's sitting on the side of the bed with win on his lap. The seniors legs straddling him in either side, one hand buried in Team's hair and the other on his shoulder

He tugs at their boxers till he has both of them in his hands. The first touch of their cocks together punches a sound out of them both. Team is leaking all over his fist and Win's cock already, almost slick enough for the both of them.

"You like them that much?" Win aims for coy but it sounds too awed to be convincing.

"You drive me insane," Team says, and spits onto Win's length. Win inhales sharply, then Team's hand is firm and wet around them both as Win shudders and fucks up against him.

Team takes one nipple into his mouth and flicks his tongue over it as his other hand goes back to teasing at the other one, rolling it between his fingers. The area around the piercings is marked in shades of pink and red from Team's mouth.

The contrast between the cool steel on his tongue and the warmth of Win's skin is addicting. He tastes faintly like salt and iron and Win. Team wants to ruin him. Going off how hard Win is shaking against him, that shouldn't be difficult.

Team pulls off just to murmur, "One day, I want to see if you can come just from this," then adds a little teeth.

Win's sharp whine sends a twist of blazing heat through him.

Team breath shudders, "Wanna feel them against me when you fuck me."

"Oh god Team" Win lets out, his voice small and wrecked. Win tuggs Team's hair back, forcing Team to look up so he could press their mouths together again.

The slide of Team's hand around their cocks is slick and frantic, obscenely wet sounds punctured only by noises muffled into each other's mouths.

"Team~" Win moans, strung out and desperate, like he is when he's on the verge of being overwhelmed. He's clinging onto Team like a lifeline.

Team rolls a nipple between his fingers and then pinches it without warning. An instinctive wail rises from the back of Win's throat, and then he's coming all over Team's hand.

Win barely waits until he's finished to get a hand around Team's dick, his other pushing the younger's chest back so he has enough space to arch his back the way he wanted. He jerked Team off firmly, until the man came with a final broken-sounding moan. The angle Win placed them, made Team come all over Win's chest, some lines of it hitting his piercings.

Win milked team out to the last drop, exiting overstimulated monas from the other before finally sitting back up properly on his lap.

Breathing heavily, Team sits up, eyes going dark as he glances down at the mess on Win's chest.

"That's really unhygienic," Team mumbles, unable to take his eyes off the glob of cum that slides down Win's nipple.

Team could hear the grin in Win's voice, "You want to lick it, don't you?"

"No," Team lies.

Win raised an eyebrow. "No?"

"Hia!" Team gasped, flushed "Really?"

Win grinned at the shift in dynamic, "Puppy made a mess, puppy should be the one to clean it up," He whispered with a wink

Team simply looked at his chest, thinking.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Win aided gently. "But I would like it if you would try. You better hurry, though."

Team hesitated for another moment, feet shuffling nervously as he gathered his courage. "I'll try," he said. He squeezed his eyes shut, leaned down, and gingerly licked a little bit of come from Win's chest, then immediately pulled away with a jerk, grimacing a little at the taste.

"How was that?" Win asked.

"Weird," Team said, but he squared his shoulders and set his jaw with determination and leaned down to lick another stripe, a little bigger this time, in the middle.

"Good." Win whispered. "Good boy. You can do it." Team shivered a little as the words hit him and Win smiled. Team always responded so beautifully to his praises. "C'mon, puppy," he urged.

Team gave a strangled moan. "Hia," he protested weakly.

"What, embarrassed?" Win asked. "Don't be, sweetheart, you're doing perfect." He tapped one nipple encouragingly, right beside one of the larger squirts of come. "Can you get this one for me? Don't be shy."

Team whimpered, but leaned in obediently and licked a broad swipe laterally accross with the flat of his tongue.

"Here, too, puppy," Win murmured, tapping another spot, and this time Team licked the mess off in a series of warm, wet stripes, as thorough as a dog licking spilled food off the floor.

"Such a good boy," Win breathed, knowing how Team was going weak from those words. "Almost done, just a few more spots. Make sure you get it all."

Team let out a sniffle and backed away a little, Win could see how glazed his eyes had become.

"You do like this, huh?" Win said.

"You're doing so well. Good boy, so perfect. Just a little more."

Team gave another little moan and tucked his face into Win's neck, but pulled himself together after a moment and obediently licked up the rest of the mess. Swirling his tongue around the nipples and sucking them gently as Win gave overstimulated jerks and moans if he applied any more pressure. When he was done, Win got off him annd pulled Team in for a hug, stroking his hair and soothing him with soft words and praises as he trembled and shuddered in Win's arms.

God! If he could go back in time he would have got his nipple's pierced much sooner.

The End

I was stress writing and made this pretty fast.
It is not proof read.
So if there are any spelling /grammatical errors or parts that do not make sense do tell me 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.8K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
68.8K 1.7K 17
Hia loves his Team. Winteam one shots. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ {These characters belong to Lazysheep's novel HempRope/Red Thread. I do not own anything except these...
38K 717 6
Win trying to help Team who living his next door and spending his life like a hell with his boyfriend Christin..
23.9K 777 14
this book contain all one shots stories of Bright Win and other BL characters ✌️