Puppy Love ||OHSHC||

Fizze_Frog द्वारा

Mathieu Nanase quietly transfer's to Ouran Private Academy with his service dog Tadeo after his mother's sudd... अधिक

Character Description
First Note
Chapitre Un
Chapitre Deux
Chapitre Trois
Chapitre Quatre
Chapitre Cinq
Chapitre Six
Chapitre Sept
Chapitre Huit
Chapitre Neuf
Chapitre Dix
Chapitre Onze
Chapitre Douze
Chapitre Quatorze
Chapitre Quinze
Chapitre Seize
Chapitre Dix-Sept
Chapitre Dix-Huit
Chapitre Dix-Neuf
Chapitre Vingt
Chapitre Vingt et Un
Chapitre Vingt Deux
Chapitre Vingt Trois
Chapitre Vingt Quatre
Chapite Vignt Cinq
Chapitre Vingt Six
Chapitre Vingt Sept
Chapitre Vingt Huit
Author's Note

Chapitre Treize

650 33 1
Fizze_Frog द्वारा

I showed up late to the host club, having to finish up some work. I didn't want to have any homework during the exhibition.

When I got there the twins had somehow wrestled me into a minty green dress, white tights, and some red heels. They put extensions in my hair and put them into low pigtails.

"Why are we dressing like girls?" I huffed. 

"So Haruhi doesn't leave the host club, we want to show her that she has brothers and sisters," Kaoru explained. I rolled my eyes. If I knew Haruhi I know that she came to Ouran with a goal in mind and some girls are going to make that change. 

"She's not gonna leave," I stated.

"You don't know that," Hikaru said.

"Yeah I do," I said matter-of-factly as I walked out from behind the curtain, a polar bear plush in my arms.

"Awe! You're just so adorable!" Tamaki gushed, hugging me tightly.

I felt my face instantly heat up. We hadn't exactly talked about that moment on the beach yet.

Tadeo nudge my calf and my knees buckled, making Tamaki gasp as I slumped into him. 

"Mathieu, I'm sorry, are you okay?" Tamaki asked. 

I nodded, slightly dazed.

Tamaki put me down on the couch gently and I looked over at Kyoya. It took a lot of will power not to lose it. How the hell did they get him into that dress?

I covered my mouth and chuckled. 

"It's not funny," Kyoya growled.

My chuckled turned more into a giggle and I shook my head. Tadeo came over and put his head in my lap. I scratched behind his ear, making his leg kick.

"Places!" Kyoya suddenly called. 

We all got into position. It took a lot not to laugh at everyone's ridiculous costumes.

The doors opened and the twins stood up. "Ouran!" Sang Kaoru and Hikaru.

Then Mori stood up, his tambourine jingling. "Ouran!" He sang lowly.

I covered my mouth as Kyoya stood up, the fan in front of his face. "Ouran!" He sang.

Honey sprung up. "Ouran!" He sang loudly.

The lights flickered on and Tamaki stood up, his arms outstretched. "Ouran!" He sang, rolling his r's.

I just stood up from the couch as they sang.

"Host Club!" They all chorused.

"Ouran Host Club, Eh?" I added at the end.

"Welcome back Haruhi!" Tamaki said, twirling over. I could tell the other girls looked mighty offended.

Honey ran up and grabbed Haruhi's hand. "Look Haru-chan! I'm a princess now! Aren't I cute?" He giggled, holding up his dress a little and dropping into a courtesy.

The taller one gasped with disgust. "What is the meaning of this! Are you trying to make fun of womankind?" She shouted.

I facepalmed.

"What? That's not it at all. Everything is going according to plan. Our strategy is guaranteed to make even a crying child smile. It's the freebie campaign!" He said dramatically, twirling around.

I started to feel slightly dizzy so I sat down. Mori handed me a glass of water while Tamaki and, who I learned to be Benibara, went back and forth.

"Isn't that a great Idea? Aren't I pretty?" Tamaki asked Haruhi, batting his eyelashes.

"We're the Hitachiin sisters! Which one of us is prettier?" The twins asked, their voices higher-pitched. Haruhi looked lost and utterly confused. 

"I'm just teasing you," Hikaru said while Kaoru giggled.

"Listen Haru-Chan!" Honey exclaimed waving his arms, " You can call me big sis from now on," He said. 

Mori shook his Tambourine as Kyoya just stood there, hiding behind his fan.

The taller girl growled again. "Why you... Do you idiots really think you can win her over like this? I've had enough of your fooling around!" She seethed.

Haruhi suddenly lost it, leaning back with laughter. "This is too much! I don't even get what you guys are trying to do! I know you're a bunch of goofballs but geez!" She gasped, laughing some more.

"Are we really that funny?" The twins and Honey asked, going up to her, making her lose it again. They chased her around, trying to get her to call them big sister.

"Come on, cut it out! What were you even thinking? What's gotten into you guys?" She wheezed.

"We did this because we don't want you to leave the host club," Hikaru sighed, his arms behind his head.

She smiled and giggled, getting up and dusting herself off.

"Well maiden, have you made a choice?" Benibara purred asked elegantly. 

"Yeah, I have. I'm sorry but your club's not for me," Haruhi stated flatly.

I stood up on the couch. "Called it!" I announced. 

I was ignored and Haruhi rolled her eyes and turned back to the girls as I walked over to join her.

"I think the idea of a girl's school is great and your views are very unique and interesting. But I came to this school with a goal and a plan for my future, so while I appreciate the offer, but I really already knew I wasn't leaving," She explained.

The two smaller girls gasped and then grabbed my hands. "We'll take this maiden instead!" The girl with short hair cheered. 

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Yes! If we can't save Haruhi, we shall save this beautiful maiden!" The long haired girl said.

"Please let go of me?" I asked.

Tamaki was to busy arguing with Haruhi to notice. The tall girl held me in her arms, spinning me around. I was starting to get nervous.

Tadeo growled and started to bark at Benibara. The two smaller girls backed away. "

Be gone you stupid mutt," Benibara hissed. Tadeo whimpered and flattened his ears back.

I tried to push away. "Don't talk to him that way! Now let me go!" I shouted. I started to get agitated. I felt a little woozy before my knees gave out on me and my knees started to buckle out from under me.

"Fair maiden? Are you okay?" The girl with long hair asked. Tadeo let out a harsh bark and Benibara jumped, letting go of me. I crashed onto my hands and knees and Tadeo forced himself under my chest. 

"What kind of school lets animals in?" The short-haired girl scoffed. 

"In case you haven't noticed or read the patches on the dog's vest. You'd know that he's a service dog. When you didn't let go of Mat-Chan like he asked you were preventing medical care which can be dangerous for him. You see, Mat-Chan has Narcolepsy, so he just needs to relax for a few minutes so we're going to kindly ask you to leave or else I will not hesitate to get the police involved," Honey-Senpai stated innocently.

"We'll be back for you young maidens," The taller girl said as the three of the twirled out.

"They wear way too much perfume," I grumbled. My head hurt and my eyes had started to water due to the perfume. 

Once I was able to get up, Haruhi grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She led me to the couch and sat me down.

"Anyway, I'm big sister Matilda," I chimed. 

Haruhi choked back a laugh and shook her head. 

"Haruhi?" I asked, grabbing her hand before she walked away, "Can I stay over this weekend?" I asked quietly. 

"Of course," She said.

"Why don't you go change," She suggested, patting my back. I nodded.

I went into the changing area. I sighed when I saw the large welt across my chest. My uncle tried to hit me with his belt when I got back from Okinawa but he was too drunk and passed out after that. I slid on a black t-shirt and some khaki shorts then stepped into my slides.

"Ready Haruhi?" I asked, clipping on Tadeo's leash to his collar.

"Yeah," she said, picking up her bag.

We drove over to her house in one of my smaller cars. It was a small SUV and it drew less attention than the limo. Once I walked in the front door I unclipped Tadeo's leash and let him have free rein. Tadeo went to go greet Haruhi's father.

 I followed Haruhi to her room and flopped onto the bed. Haruhi sat at her desk and started doing homework.

I grabbed a book from my bag and tried to read, but my mind kept wander else where. I wonder what Tamaki does after school? Or what kind of style does he wear at home? I wonder if he'd ever kiss me again? 

Once I realized what I was thinking I shook my head and rubbed my face.

"What's up with you?" Haruhi laughed.

"It's nothing, I'm just kidding myself," I replied.

Damn Tamaki Suoh for invading my brain.

Word count: 1414

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.3K 1.3K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
9.9K 465 27
Ru Han is a scholarship student at Ouran Academy in his first year. Even though his neighbor and Best Friend Haruhi couldn't escape the clutches of t...
5.9K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...