TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

22. Best Mother and Father

3K 424 77
By santhiyasuresh

The next morning rose up fast and she snuggled more closer to him feeling his warmth. He was wide awake looking at her making those cute faces as she was about to wake up. 

She opened her eyes and looked at him with a smile " Hiiiii habibi good morning "

Karan " Hii tweety, good morning my love"

He gave fishy kisses to her and she giggled. 

Karan " Wakey wakey princess and mumma "

He smiled and kissed her cheeks, her belly and she ruffled his hairs " Princess doesn't want to wake up Papa "

Karan " Hawww aise kaisee.. My princess must be feeling hungry and she need to have something right. See its past 8 already, let's go "

He stood up and she sat on the bed, she kept looking at him and he folded the comforter and arranged other things, he was well aware of her scrutinizing gaze, but acted like he wasn't. 

Teja " Oh Mr. Kundrra, keep your acting at your set, yahan nahi chalega.. Come and pick me up, abhi "

She opened her arms wide and he chuckled,  he picked her up and she hopped on him like a kola Bear. He took her to her to washroom and they did their morning chores with lots of kisses and romance.

They both stepped outside to see the living room as mess, Tara was running and papa kundrra was trying to catch her. 

Teja " whats happening here "

Karan " look at the condition of the room.. Yahi karogi tum dono, papa voh to bachi hai aap to bade haina..aise kon karta hai "

Both papa and Tara looked at each other and then around the room, they looked at Teju who was glaring them and Karan was  so obvious, he has OCD and it's triggering him now. 

Teju " 10 minutes, You three, I want the room clean.. "

Karan was shocked and the other two was happy that he will also do. 

Karan " arey meine kya kiya.. I was with you na, unnko bolo mei kyu karungi "

Teju " sunny, papa and Tara can't do it alone.. You need to help them.. "

Karan " I m not doing anything, mei nahi khelraha yaar "

He was whining and she controlled her smile seeing his cute face. 

Papa "oyeee khote aaja "

He pulled him and Karan glared at them before picking up the stuff. He was looking at her, she smiled widely at him and he immediately smiled back and shook his head thinking crazy and did the cleaning.  After 10 minutes, everything was at its place, Teju kissed Karan forehead when he come to her.

Teju " my baby "

Tara giggled " aunty, he is so big, aur aap baby bolraheho "

Karan pouted and she kissed his cheeks making him shy " He is my baby, my little, my duggu "

He grinned and kissed her forehead making Tara aww at them.

Tara " aap dono kitna cute ho, I love you both "

They smiled at her. Karan held her close and made her sit on his lap.

Karan " Tara, listen to what uncle and aunty is going to say okay.. ( She nodded)  do you love your dadu and dadi? ( She nodded again) you want to be with them?  Will you be happy with them?  "

Tara nodded " Uncle, dadu and dadi love me alot. Thy play with me, feed me, kiss my cheeks often, they don't scold me, they take care of me, they say I m their princess and angel, they can see Papa in me, sachi mei aapko bhi mere mei papa feel aaraha kya"

Karan was happy to know that she was positive about her grand parents unlike her mom. He also feels sometimes that she is a replica of her father, ofc he didn't know him personally but have heard about him from the fellow people and he was sure that her father was a nice man with kind heart. 

Karan " yes aap bilkul apni Papa ki thara. He is very kind, he respects everyone and he also loved his princess alot. He never misbehave with anyone, he is very positive and he want you to be like him. Will you be like your Papa? "

She nodded her head vigorously and he kissed her forehead " one more thing, aaj dadu and dadi are coming to take you for vacation, aapki school me toh online class rahe haina abhi. So u can take your stuff and go to papa home and have fun there with dadu dadi and everyone. Is it okay for you baby?"

Tara become excited " sachi, dadu is coming to take me.. Wow uncle I m so happy.. I will go with them. Wahan pe chacha chachi, Arjun, kriti sab honge. I will play with them, I will go to theme park.. I will... ( she stopped suddenly and become sad) "

Teju " what happen Tara "

Tara " mumma nahi manenga , she will stop me from going with them "

He cupped her cheeks " no one will stop our Tara this time, she will do what makes her happy.. "

Tara " when will they come..  "

Karan " they will reach here in sometime"

Tara " yayayy.. Let me go and pack my stuff then "

Karan " dyaan  se "

Her stuff were brought here by them yesterday and she packed few from them. Soon the clock strike 9 and they were talking about few things. 

The door bell rang and Tara peeped to see her grandparents ,she rushed to them, they also hugged her feeling emotional. They kissed her whole face and she was ranting them about how everything happened, how her Karan uncle and Teju aunty were with her, how papa K was playing with her. She was happy with everything and her grandparents looked at the trio with a grateful smile. 

T. Dadu " Thank you beta, this is the first time I m seeing her this happy after my son death. She always used to cry saying she feels alone, she want to be with us but we couldn't do anything for her. Now she is very happy and we are grateful for you "

Papa K " aise koye baat nahi, voh bachi bohot pyare hai, it said true, bachi ghar ka roshan hai , hamari teju jaise, she make our home a place to live, uski hasi khafi hai hamari chehre pe muskuran lane keliye...tara bhi aise hai"

Karan looked at his father who was hijacked by his wife, he never said anything like this, not even for his sister but after Teju came in their life, he never left a chance to appreciate her and he is very proud that this little girl is his daughter, not just daughter in law. 

Teju felt emotional and she side hugged papa, he kissed her temple and the rest adore their bond. 

T. Dadi " hum chalte hai bhaisab, we are thankful to you. Aur karan beta, we have spoken to our lawyer, he want some help from someone here, can u please talk to him and share him the details you know "

Karan " sure amma, I can. Please have breakfast before you leave, we will be happy "

The couple nodded their head and all headed to the dining, manoj served them the food and Tara dadu feed her,  she was very happy and Tejran were happy to see her smile genuinely. They felt they r doing correct, it's better for her future.

Instead of staying with someone who make you feel abandoned, it's better to be at place and with someone who makes you feel loved, who treat you properly with respect and care for you.

They stood up to leave after breakfast, they were now at doorstep, when Tara turned and saw Karan and teju looking at her, they both had tears and Tara felt something in her heart. 

She ran to him and hugged him tightly, he picked her up and kissed her whole face.

Tara " I will miss you both, I will miss you dadu, also dadi, please tell her that I miss her when she come back. Uncle, thank-you for treating me like a princes when my own mother doesn't want me, aapke sath mujhe hamesha acha lagta hai, I love you both so much "

She kissed their cheeks and they both smiled. She turned to Teju " have your food on time aunty, mei apko video call karungi, when I will come back I hope baby had grown and u have that big stomach like that aunty from hospital. You will look so cute ( she pinched her cheeks making everyone giggle) "

She asked Karan to drop her, she kissed Teju bump tip toeing " Hey choti, didi will be back soon, till then don't trouble aunty and uncle, when you will come to this world, then we will do lot of masti "

She looked at both of them " You both are the best mother and father in the world uncle and aunty "

They both bent down and kissed her cheeks from either side making her happy, she bid them bye and walked out with her grandparents, they don't know when will they meet her again but they r happy that she is in safe hands now.

The day passed quickly and they did lot of masti, with her making the men do cooking, them teasing her, having family time with their favorite movie, her crying over emotional scene and papa kundrra being protective of her , scolding him for choosing that movie, day ended on a good note. 

....................................................................

She was snuggling to him and he was looking at her with confused face, he was contemplating whether to do or not. Finally, deciding on what to do, he picked her up in the same cloth she was wearing, it was nothing but his hoodie with a tiny shorts inside, he walked outside the house, everything was dark around them as it was still 4 am in the morning. He placed her on the passenger seat and her sleep broke a bit, but he patted her immediately and gave her the tiny teddy bear they had in car for her to snuggle.

He was driving slowly so that she doesn't wake up in middle, they reached the destination after an hour drive and it was 5 in the morning, he looked up and sighed knowing he was punctual at least here. 

He shook her a little, kissing her cheeks one by one

Karan " laddoo wake up baby "

Teja didn't budge and he shook her hard this time. She shrugged his hands
" Sunny chup, don't do that. I m sleepy "

Karan " when you r not, now please wake up jaan "

Teju " kyaa hai " .

She opened her eyes and she thought she was dreaming, she looked herself, how did she end up in their car, she looked at him who was giving her a full blown looking at her. She looked at him scrutinizing her eyes and slowly touched his cheeks and pinch them, he shrieked and shouted " laddooo. "

Teju " Tum sach mei ho"

She looked at him with wide eyes and looked around, she came out and he was still tracing the area she pinched.

Karan " yaar laddoo zorse kiya "

Teju " Hum Kahan hai "

She looked around with aww as the horizon was slowly rising, they were on edge of cliff and he hugged her from behind.

Karan " good morning my love and my princess "

He held her baby bump from behind and she smiled widely at him. She tilted her face and he leaned to her, they shared a perfect kiss against the horizon and that was a picture perfect moment. 

Teju broke the kiss " I love you sunny "

He kissed her temple " I love you more laddoo and papa ki jaan "

They looked ahead and silent embraced them which was soothing at that moment. 

Karan " I will bring our princess here when she comes to us, she will love it "

Teju kissed his lips again " she definitely loves it "

She traced her belly and he pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder.

Karan " mujhe ek fantasy hai "

Teju " kyaaa "

Karan " I want to make love to you in a open universe, with the horizon upwards and greenery around. I want to show them, whom everyone called superior anything that you are mine and you are the best in the world, more then them "

She opened her mouth like a fish, words were not coming from her mouth, she just turned and hugged him, he heard her sniffing, he pulled apart forcefully

Karan " you should be blushing hearing my fantasy but you r here crying listening me, kya lallu hai yaar tu "

She slapped his chest and whined " ye ruk nahi raha.. Kya karu "

He kissed her forehead " baby love, don't cry jaan "

Teju looked into his eyes " Sunny, I don't know, I mean, I can't say what I m feeling right now. This feels so special, this surprise, the view upfront of us, in each other arms. Most importantly, when i heard u saying you want to make love to me here, I didn't feel uncomfortable, I just felt like, y don't we do that here. That's the amount of love I have for you and I trust you more than anything in this world sunny.  "

She cried more saying everything and he cupped her cheeks.

Karan " jaan, I know how much you love me baby girl , trust me I would love to fulfill your wishes and dreams, I want to make love to you. But this little one, inside you, I am worried about her. We can't strain her, she is little bean right, we need to take care of her right, once she comes, I won't leave you baby "

He kissed her lips and she stopped crying, she hugged him sideways and they watched the sun rising and making the world brighter. 

They reached back home and was surprised to see mumma kundrra sipping tea with papa. Karan ran to her and hugged her tightly, teju pushed him and hugged her.

Karan " haan karle,   hijack Karlee tu sab ko "

Teja " voh toh phele se karliya "

She showed him her tongue and he rolled his eyes walking to their room and smiled on the way shaking his head listening his cutie blabbering about the sunrise. 

....................................................................

Hiyyaaa.. I m sorry, I was stucked up at work yesterday. That's the reason, I couldn't update yesterday.

I hope you like this and please share your views

Love

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
120K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...