โžด ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ใ€Žโฟแต‰...

ะ’ั–ะด OliviaJackson454

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ (... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š 
๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐š’๐š’.
๐š’๐š’๐š’.
๐š’๐šŸ.
๐šŸ.
๐šŸ๐š’.
authors notes
authors notes

๐š’.

2.2K 67 47
ะ’ั–ะด OliviaJackson454

𝐢.

𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, that's all the group had been doing since they left Eugene with the RV. Stella and Carl ran ahead, killing any walkers that came their way. The cold wind whipped the blonde girls cheeks as she ran, the sky over head was a deep black, making their surrounding that much more scary.

The whole group was scared as they ran in the dark, scared that they'd run into a horde, scared that something would happen to Maggie before they got to the Hilltop and they were scared of the howling of the wind.

Stella's ears perked up and she raised her head slightly, unsure if it was actually the wind that she could hear. The girl stayed ahead of the group while her brother fell back and began talking to their dad.

That's when she heard it, it wasn't the wind...it was people. All different tones of whistles began around them, the group looked around trying to put together where the sounds were coming from.

Rick shook his head before gesturing in a direction, "go, go!" The man shouted quickly. The whole group began running as quickly as they could whilst holding Maggie on the stretcher, the whistling continued and seemed to get louder the further they ran.

The group made it to a clearing and as they stepped out, lights illuminated the area, almost blinding them. Stella groaned and the whistling grew louder, men surrounded the group, pushing them into the middle of the area. Like dogs herding sheep.

They all stood, worry and fear etched onto each of their faces, Stella looked over to her father and she'd honestly never seen him so scared before. It was in that moment, she knew, they were utterly fucked.

The girl held her gun out in front of her, trying, hoping to feel some sort of comfort through holding the weapon. As she looked around at the men, her eyes fell on a figure on their knees.

Eugene was on the floor with a defeated look on his face, Rick noticed the man too and let out a sigh. A man stepped out from the group, he had a bad hair line and the worst moustache Stella had ever seen. Urgh it was him. The douche who'd stopped them a few times already tonight. It was pornstache.

"Good, you made it." Pornstache began to say, he held his arms out, "welcome to where you're going." He paused, the group looked at him, not knowing what to do.

"We'll take your weapons," he ordered before pulling a gun from his holster and holding it up, "now."

"We can talk about it." Rick almost whispered out as his breath got caught in his throat.

Pornstache snickered, "we're done talking. Time to listen." A group of men all came up to the group and began taking their weapons, Stella let out a growl when a guy took her bow. It was very special to her and if someone broke it, all hell would break lose.

"That's yours, right?" Stella heard pornstache's voice again, she looked to her left to see him standing in front of Carl with his gun in hand. The man leaned in closer when he didn't answer, "yeah, it's yours." The man flicked Carls hat, Stella's eyes were fixated on the man and if looks could kill, pornstache would be six feet under.

"Okay," the man started as he stood up straighter, "let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover." The group all gently placed Maggie down and helped her to kneel down, Eugene was grabbed and brought over to the line.

Pornstache made his way over to Stella's father, "I'm gonna need you on your knees." Rick looked around before his eyes landed on his son and daughter, the pair were stood together, finding small amounts of comfort in each others presence.

The group all hastily got down to their knees, Stella looked to her right to see her father shaking. She'd never seen him this scared, that worried her the most because she knew it meant that he had no plan.

"Dwight," pornstache yelled. Dwight answered with a small, "yeah."

"Chop-chop." Porn man ordered. Stella watched on as Dwight made his way over to a van and unlocked the back door before pulling it open.

"Come on, you got people to meet." He spoke to someone, seconds later a bloodied Daryl was harshly pulled out of the truck and brought over to the lineup. Stella let out a relieved breath to see that the man was alive.

Michonne, Rosita and Glenn were also pulled out and shoved to the ground. Stella caught Daryl's eye and the man mouthed 'I love you' as he looked at the girl. Stella smiled and mouthed it back before Simon spoke again.

"All right!" He actually sounded excited, "we got a full boat. Let's meet the man." He approved before knocking on the RV door. The group waited in anticipation for who was about to come out, each of them either shaking or sweating from nervousness.

Seconds went by then the door unlocked and a skinny, lanky guy stepped out. He was clad in black boots, greyish jeans, a black leather jacket and a red scarf and he had black hair and a salt and pepper beard. He also had a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire slung over his shoulder.

Despite the fact that this was the situation the man had put them in, Stella couldn't help but think that he was handsome.

"Pissing our pants yet?" The man jeered as he made his way over to the group, "boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep, it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He continued as he stalked his way down the lineup, eyeing each member before moving onto the next. However, his eyes lingered on Stella a little longer than the others. He smirked before turning away.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

"It's this one." Pornstach spoke, pointing at Rick. "He's the guy."

"Hi. You're Rick, right. I'm Negan." The man, Negan spoke as he stood over the scared man. "And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people, to kill your people, for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool, not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is, but I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah." Negan spoke with a nod.

"You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are!" The man jeered, Stella watched as her father swallowed thickly, sweat dripping down his face.

"You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this and it's really very simple, so even if you're stupid, which you may very well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes, pay attention" Negan quizzed almost teasingly as he held the bat straight out near Ricks head.

"Give me your shit, or I will kill you." The man spoke with a menacing smile on his face, Stella trembled slightly as she looked at the man threatening her father.

"Today was career day, we invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do." Negan spoke as he walked along the line, once again eyeing the scared people. "You work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me. That's good job."

Stella looked at her family, each of them trembling, sweating or shaking. "Now I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will. You ruled the roost, you built something, you thought you were safe. I get it, but the word it out. You are not safe, not even close. I'm fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what I want and what I want if half your shit and if that's too much, you can make, find, or steal more and it'll even out sooner or later." The man spoke as if that was an easy task. Stella sighed quickly and continued to glare daggers at the man.

"This is your way of life now, the more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door, you let us in, we own that fucking door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand?" Negan quizzed.

Due to the fact that he didn't hear an answer from Rick, the man leaned down whilst cupping his ear. "What, no answer?" He stood up straight again and rubbed his jaw. "You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished now, did you?"

The man snickered at Ricks face. "I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them, more than I'm comfortable with, and for that- for that you're gonna pay." Negan informed with a menacing smirk on his face. Stella looked over to Daryl to see him glaring at Negan. The redneck was extremely pale as blood covered his shoulder and soaked into the fabric of his shirt.

'So now, I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you." Negan looked over the lineup again, eyes lingering on the blonde girl who was glaring up at him. He smirked and tore his eyes away from her and looked back at Rick before dropping the bat down in level with Rick's gaze.

"This- this is Lucille and she is awesome." Negan paused, Stella looked over to Glenn and saw how scared he looked, her eyes ran over the rest of the lineup and noticed everyone was staring at the bat, wide eyed.

"All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honour." Negan stoped and stood in front of Abraham who didn't back down, he just continued to stare up at Negan with a hard glare on his face.

"Huh," Negan smirked before running his hand over his jaw and sighing, "Urgh, I gotta shave this shit."

The man stalked his way over to Carl, Stella sat up straighter before continuing to glare at the man. "You got one of our guns, oh, you got a lot of our guns." Carl glared at the man who was squatting down in front of him.

"Shit, kid, lighten up. At least cry a little." The man chuckled as he took the gun off Carl, stood up straight and tucked it into his belt. The man looked to the right of Carl and locked eyes with Stella, he smirked before looked over her body and frowning slightly. She was extremely tiny, both in height and weight, she looked around five foot and barley even six stone.

"Well shit darling, you're really little." The man chuckled as he made his way over and stood in front of her. Stella sat up straighter and locked eyes with the man.

"Don't call me little, it's childish and makes me angry." The girl growled as she stared at the man. An amused smirk made its way to the man's lips, a chuckle leaving them as he crouched down in front of the girl.

"Shit sweetheart, I should just kill you now for answering back, but your incredibly hot and we wouldn't want to waste that now, would we." The man snickered before looking over her body once more, the girl squinted her eyes before mumbling out a small, "lucky me."

Negan heard and chuckled once more before standing up straighter and moving along the line, eyeing the people.

The man stopped in front of Maggie and once again, chuckled. "Jesus, you look shitty. I should just put you out of your misery right now." Negan teased, Glenn's shrill cried stopped the man in his tracks.

"No! No!" The Korean man cried as he lurched forwards, wanting to get his hands on the monster in front of him. Negan turned around to see his men pinning Glenn down, Maggie cried out in protest as Megan's flunkies began punching Glenn.

"Stop it! Stop it!" The short haired woman cried out as she watched Dwight hold Daryls crossbow to her husbands head. Glenn was grunting as the man held him down, Negan shook his head.

"Nope, nope, get him back in line." Negan ordered as Glenn continued to sob, Negan chuckled at the man's cries, finding this whole situation funny.

"All right, listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First ones free, it's an emotional moment, I get it." Negan jeered as he pointed at a weeping Glenn.

The devil himself would of been kinder than Negan. Negan looked back along the line and looked at Rick before he spoke once more, "sucks, don't it. The moment you realise you don't know shit."

Negan looked at Rick and studied his face for a little while before he looked at Carl and Stella. "These your kids, right?" The man quizzed before letting out a small laugh, "these are definitely your kids." Negan smirked as he held the bat at the pair.

"Just stop this!" Rick shouted out in pure anger, he was scared, truly scared that the man would hurt his children.

"Hey! Don't not make me kill the little future serial killer and his smokin' hot sister. Don't make it easy on me. I gotta pick somebody, everybody's at the table waiting for me to order." Negan boasted before he done his signature whistle.

"I simply cannot decide." The brown eyed man chuckled as he paced back and forth. The suddenly stopped and smiled wickedly, "I got an idea." He then came over and stood in front of Rick, pointing the bat, Lucille, at him.

"Eenie." He was playing a child's game, just with a sick twist.

"Meenie." Maggie

"Miney." Abraham

"Mo." Michonne

'Catch a tiger." Daryl

The man continued resisting the childrens rhyme as he pointed the bat at each member, each of them worried who it would end on.

"My mother told me to pick the very best one, and you, are it." The man declared as he stood in front of one of Stella's closest friends, the girl let out a small whimper upon realising what was about to happen.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." The man declared as he sent the bat down hard onto someone's head.

꧁᯽꧂

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

5.9K 164 18
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡, ษช'แด สแดแดœส€ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› แดแดœ๊œฑแด‡, แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€ แด›แด แดแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ, ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แดแด‡ ษชษด สแดแดœส€ ส™แดษดแด‡๊œฑ." ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
58.6K 1.7K 93
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...
1K 42 9
โ ๐–ช๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ .. ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ โž | ๐–ช๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ...
Black Friday โ€ข Glenn Rhee ะ’ั–ะด luvngmeeks

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

171 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ dont yell at me to update i have a life ๐Ÿ˜‡