๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก...

Door archivebooks

[ ON HOLD ATM ] Meer

intro.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโด
ยฒโต
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณยณ
ยณโด
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยณ
โดโด
โดโต
โดโถ
โดโท
โดโธ
โตโฐ
โตยน
โตยฒ
โตยณ
โตโด
โตโต
๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ
UPDATE BOOK!!!

โดโน

355 8 0
Door archivebooks

"To friendship, that's what we cheer on today!"
- Lando Norris

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Eleanor's pov

"It looks so cute here!" I say when I look around and I smell some good food.

"Yeah, good choose Daniel." Lando replies with a big smile when we sit on our table and I sit next to Max, in front of Ollie and Max sits next to Daniel and meanwhile Lando sits at the head of the table.

"Haha thanks mate!" Daniel replies back with a very big smile and some seconds later we have a female young waiter that gives us the menu and I see it's very big.

"Big choose huh?, I know." Max says with a little laugh when he sees I still struggle a lot.

"Tell me about it, it all looks so good." I laugh back.

"I'm happy we finally are back too, it's been to long ago." Lando says back after we all found what we want to eat as our main dish and our drinks.

"We are very happy we said yes to this, even our little stupid moment, we are both very happy we fixed it and we still can be friends after all." Ollie replies with a big smile on his face and he is totally right about it.

"Look, i'm sorry again what happend that weekend is spa, I didn't realised how happy and amazing you both are together as a couple and i'm very glad you guys said yes to each other." Lando replies and he looks down to the ground in shame, but fast I give him a little touch on his shoulder.

"It's okay Lando, it's the past now and we fixed it you know. It means a lot for us that you excused yourself like so many times already." I say right into his eyes with a little smile on his face and i'm happy to see him smile a little bit back right before the female waiter orders our food and drinks.

"Okay, I will be back soon." she says when she takes the menu and leave our table to help the table next to us.

"How did you found this restaurant by the way Daniel, it's so little and local here?" I ask to Daniel with a big smile.

"My friend Scott found this place ever when he needed to hide from the rain and he was funny enough also pretty hungry so he tried it here and went absolute in love with the food and local people."

"I can image he felt in love with it, it's beautiful out her and the local persons are really friendly." Lando replies again with a big smile before our drinks comes on the table and I really like my moctail.

"That looks nice Eleanor." Max says with a big smile when I see he orders a beer just like Daniel meanwhile Ollie toke a Cola and Lando toke just some water.

"Lando is drinking water?, that's been since Monza ago men." Daniel laughs when we toast our drinks.

"To friendship, that's what we cheer on today!" Lando says proud and we all smile to each other when we cheers.

"So how are you guys doing?, did you already had a nice holiday together?" Max says with a smirk on his face.

"Okay Max, I don't know what you drink and what's in there but yeah we are having a nice holiday together." Ollie laughs back when she smiles soft to me back like Spa where we met each other the first time and I kinda feel butterflies again.

"I just asked a question omg men, do you think i'm already drunk?" Max replies back and Lando replies already fast back:

"Nah, he is absolute more annoying and absolute tired when this men drinks to much."

"Lando, mate on which team are you?"

"That's what you get when you went in team Eleanor and Ollie with my mini orange car."

"Ooooooh, I need some popcorn with this." Daniel replies with a laugh and Ollie and I need to both laugh too because Daniel's laugh.

"Dude, we just cheered on our friendship men." we hear Max saying before we stop laughing and go on with some other news.

"But again happy you guys do have a nice holday, when did you asked it again if Eleanor wants to be your girlfriend?" Daniel asks to Ollie and I see him turning a little bit red around his cheecks.

"Well it's been some months ago back in Monza after my horrible last feature race and I'm still very happy I asked it and Eleanor and I are now official together." he replies with a big proud smile on his face and I can't hide my smile too.

"Gosh I bet he is a romantic guy isn't he El?"

"El?, love the way how you call me even we just met Danny." I laugh back to Daniel.

"Yeah I give nice people cool nicknames, do you want to know how I call Lando?" Daniel asks with a smirk to Lando and Lando already shakes his head.

"Oh gosh, tell us Danny!" I say hyped back.

"NO NO, DON'T YOU DARE-."

"I call him buddy bear."

"DANIEL, STOP IT!"

And before it, we all laughed together and had a fun night.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Thanks again for everything!" I say one more time before I give Daniel a big hug and we see them driving away from us with this the orange mini bus.

"Well that was fun." Ollie says with a laugh when he holds the keys out of this pocket when we step inside the hotel again, right to our room and put our pyjama on.

"Even we talked a lot about ourself, I liked our diner too with them."

"Max was full chaos, poor Lando if Max is drunk."

"You mean rip Lando if Daniel AND Max are both drunk, I wouldn't even survive it." I laugh back when we are in our room already and I suck again with my zipper of my top clothes.

"Ollie, can you please help me again?" I ask to him with some puppy eyes.

"Hihi of course love, come to me." he replies with a big smile and when I turn around with the back to him, I feel him turn my zipper down very slowly until my top clothes are almost falling down.

"Perfecto, thank you Ollie." I reply back but before I can face him, I feel a little kiss on my neck and I need to giggle as my reaction.

"Hmmm did you enjoyed that love?" he asks with a smirk when I turn around to see his face.

"Maybe I did." I smirk back and I kiss soft one of his cheecks but before I can go, I feel his strong arms around my waist and I put mine around his.

"Do you want some more?"

"Hihi Ollie, what are your plans tonight?" I giggle back before he kisses me again soft on my neck.

"I don't know, what do you want?"

"Gosh Ollie bah, not what you want I guess." I reply back to him.

"I was just joking don't worry." he laughs back.

"Hey, I still want that little kiss again." I say before Ollie can to the bathroom.

"Who says I want to give you a little kiss?" Ollie asks to me.

"Sometimes I just have that feeling."

"Well your feeling was right."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

115K 2.9K 46
Millie and Ollie have both achieved their dreams....to drive in Formula 1. But can their relationship make it though this big career change, or will...
204K 5.3K 120
โ™š ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“…๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ
7.4K 180 20
"๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด." "๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค...
14.3K 246 17
"๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น." "๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜?" "๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ." ...