"Nobody their life is easy, but I know you get it and you will become beter soon."

- Ollie Bearman to Eleanor Wiggels.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eleanor's pov

"Girl I never saw you have that much stress!" Madine says to me when we sit some minutes later at our places right before the finish and the podium.

My father decided last minute to trust Madine 100% so he and Madine switched tickets so she can come sit next to me for the formula 3 race today and also maybe for tomorrow meanwhile he sit at the mostly left tribune right before the first turn at the circuit together with the parents of Madine.

"I can't stop shaking Madine, remember what he wrote on my protector." I say back when I look at it.

"Yeah that was a very good smooth from him." she replies with a big giggle on her face.

"It was, but should he mean it?" I ask unsure back when I look to the ground.

"I'm sure he means it girl, I mean you would both look amazing together and please you look so beautiful too!, I bet he loved the way how you are in real life with your golden personality."

"And btw if it's not this weekend your date it's deff one of the next weekends, he will see it one day you are good enough for him." she continues.

"Aww thank you so so much Madine." I reply and I give her a big hug when I see that the cars are ready to drive their formation lap.

"Oh it's time honey, don't forget to put your protector on." I say to Madine with shaking hands and we both add our protector on when we see all the drivers are doing their formation lap safety.

"Now let's hope number 6 will win today!" I hear behind me somebody saying and we turn around we see a blonde young girl also with her parents.

"Oh hi I bet you saw my flag." I say with a smile to my face and she nods friendly back.

"Yeah and I abso love it!, I'm Clara btw."

"Nice to meet you Clara, my name is Eleanor and this is my friend Madine."

"Wow you guys have lovely names, are you guys from here?"

"No we are both from the UK, what about you?"

"OH MY GOD, I'M ALSO FROM THE UK!" she screams back over the loud notices from the cars who are all already back and official ready for the start.

"Allright hold my hand Madine." I say fast to her when we see the lights going red to green and we hold each other hands and see Ollie going very good on the start and pass already 2 cars in the first lap.

"OMG HE IS DRIVING SO GOOD!!!" I scream to Madine when he passes until we see a crash between 2 cars.

"Oh my god, i'm so scared, are they okay?, I can't even look." I say when my hands are shaking.

"Eleanor, take my hand." Madine says fast cause she knows what can happen next.

"I try okay, it go only more worse." I say back when my leggs are shaking too and I sit directly back on my seat and take the hand of Eleanor and I see people around me calling the stewards for my own safety but lucky enough after 5 minutes the stewards, my father and Madine get me back okay with just comfort me.

"Sorry again." I tell everybody when the stewards let my father sit next to me for the next hours right before the f1 quali later today.

"It’s okay miss, just try to stay calm and if you feel it again, we can take a look at you and see what's the best for you." one of the stewards says.