²

"So is your boyfriend also coming tonight love?"

-grandmother Lily Parker to Eleanor Wiggels.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eleanor's pov

We are 5 hours later and my dad and I are busy making pizza's for tonight and I'm really excited how my father will react when he knows Max, Ria, Niran and Aarav are coming cause he is big fan of the team.

"So dad I have also a suprise for you." I say when I make the 5th pizza and I see the way he is confused why we need that much pizza for tonight.

"Euh that you will also eat 2 pizza's?" he replies with a confused face.

"Haha no, Max and some of his teammates are coming tonight!" I say hyped and I see my dad also jumping in the air.

"Girl that's amazing, it's been a half year ago since we spoke to them!, where did you met them?"

"Well I met them this morning when I went to the shop for your newspaper and when I said about our pizza night Max invited himself of course, I mean you know how he is."

"Oh that's amazing you saw them there, i'm sorry it's been that long ago since we went to Bristol honey."

"Dad don't worry about it, I'm already super happy and hyped they want to be here tonight and they can meet also now my grandmonther and grandfather too!"

"You know your grandmother will think that Max is your boyfriend right?" my dad says to me and I need to roll my eyes.

"Yeah I know, I need to say like the fulllll story about us 2 right?"

"I don't think that's a bad idea honey." my dad answers before we both handle the last pizzas for tonight and when i'm done I go to my bedroom to chance in my new clothes for tonight and right on time cause my grandparents are just arrive when I come again downstairs.

" my dad answers before we both handle the last pizzas for tonight and when i'm done I go to my bedroom to chance in my new clothes for tonight and right on time cause my grandparents are just arrive when I come again downstairs

"Oh hello honey." my grandfather says when I give him a very big hug and I need to laugh always when he gives me a big hug.

"Oh my lady looks so beautiful again, how are you sweetheart?" my grandmother replies when I also give her a big hug and 3 kisses on her cheeck.

"Aww you look very good too grandma, i'm very good and how are you both?"

"Oh our holiday in Belgium went amazing and we can't wait to go back for sure!"

"I already read a lot of stories how amazing Belgium is, I deff going to add it in my travel future list." I reply back when I take their jackets and put them in a special closet for only jackets.

"Honey, I NEED HELP!" I hear my dad screaming for a moment and I run directly to him after I told my grandparents they can sit already at the table if they want.

"I'm here, what's wrong?!" I ask to him and I see him struggle with the last pizza.

"Wait I will finish it." I say back to him and I take the pizza to finish it at the same moment my dad goes also farefresh him with new clothes.

"Do you guys have a new table?" My grandfather asks to me when they both sit already at the table but they are confused with the 4 extra chairs at the table.

"Ah no, my friends are also coming tonight that's why." I reply back with a smile.

"So is your boyfriend also coming tonight love?" my grandmother asks to me with a wink.

"Hihi grandma, I don't have a boyfriend y-." I want to say but I hear the bell goes so I go open the door and see 5 people standing there.

"Hey girllll!" Ria says hyped and she gives me a big hug just like Aarav and Niran.

"Well sorry girl, but this men wants to come too." Max says when he gives me a box and when the boys take his cap of I finally see who it is.

"Are you killing me?" I say to Max and I can't believe my eyes.

Lando freaking Norris is in my house?

"Don't worry, I pray to him to not come or he steals all your food." Max replies and I need to giggle a little bit.

"Oh you are such an idiot mate!" I hear back and I turn around and shake the hand of the men, well, let's say a big men.

"Welcome to our pizza night Lando, I was never tought I would have a formula 1 driver ever in my house." I say nervous to him.

"Nah don't be so nervous, just be yourself. I'm also just a human at all." Lando replies with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah you are right." I say back to him when I also take his jacket and add it next to mine.

"Also I bought some flowers for you to thank you that I still can come last minute." he says and when I turn around again I see Lando with some beautiful flowers in his hands.

"Lando, you really didn't need to do this." I say back when I take them and Lando takes fast a picture of a shy me and the flowers.

" I say back when I take them and Lando takes fast a picture of a shy me and the flowers

"It's nothing, I see you love them." Lando replies again with a smile when I take a vase, add some water and put the flowers on the table.

"Oh so you don't tell me you had a boyfriend so why does this lovely gentleman gives you flowers then?" my grandmother says and I hear Lando giggle a little bit.

"I just want to thanks Eleanor I still can come tonight last minute." Lando replies when he goes sit next to my grandmonther.

"Oh god I already love you mister Norris, so are you single my honey?"

"GRANDMOTHER-." I reply and I roll my eyes but after it we all need to laugh a little bit more.