⁵⁰

"Why did I even said yes to this?"
- Ollie Bearman

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ollie's pov

"Allright, ready to open your eyes love?" I ask to Eleanor one of the last days we are here in Spain and move back to home.

"Yes absolute!" Eleanor says hyped back and when we opens her eyes and see some horses standing, she absolute goe crazy.

"Oh my god Ollie, how did you knew I always wanted to do this?" she asks to me when she gives me a big hug and even she doesn't speak very loud, I know she is very happy at this moment.

2 days ago I decided to do something back after all those things that Eleanor did for me during this holiday and before it, so I came out with horse riding because she always told me she wanted to try it even she never did it before, just like me.

"Ah welcome to mister and miss Bearman, the horses are ready for you both." the boss of the place says when he friendly shakes our hands and we follow him to our horses of today.

"Euh excuse me mister, but I didn't order a reservation for both of us, it's only for my girlfriend." I say when I step next to him and he needs to laugh as his reaction.

"Oh come on Ollie, it would be amazing if we can do it together!" Eleanor says already before the boss can say something and she looks at me with her big fluffy eyes just like a new puppy.

"My love, I only did one reservation and only for you honey, so my no stays a no."

"You are going to regret this. If you don't jump on one of those horses and join me, I will not speak to you until you ask me to marry you." she says with crossing her arms right before a beautiful brown horse comes to her together with the boss so she can get to know her horse beter.

"Yeah I still pass and by the way my clothes doesn't match good enough for drive with a horse now." I reply back when I look to Eleanor get on the horse easy.

"Lol Ollie, like my clothes matches very good for doing this, now i'm gone so you know we will not talk until you ask me that big question

"Lol Ollie, like my clothes matches very good for doing this, now i'm gone so you know we will not talk until you ask me that big question." she replies back meanwhile I look to her clothes of today.

" she replies back meanwhile I look to her clothes of today

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Why did I even said yes on this?" I ask to Eleanor with a big sigh when we are 10 minutes later and we walk together with a mentor through some fields and later also on the beautiful beach.

"Hihi I know my reply would work." Eleanor giggles back with a proud face.

"Gosh, if you didn't got those puppy eyes, I was safe on the ground and not feeling uncomfortable on a horse." I say back when I struggle a little bit still to get my horse under control, meanwhile Eleanor is doing an incredible job for her first time.

"Aaaah glad I have those puppy eyes and come on Ollie, I know it's not easy but you drive almost every weekend in a car that goes incredible fast, so I know you can have your amazing horse also under control." she replies back with a big, soft smile on her face.

"Yeah, but i'm still slower then you now so I'm downgraded to 1 horsepower this weekend. "

"Gosh Ollie, you did not just made that joke." Eleanor laughs back and our mentor needs to laugh too before we are finally on the beach and I don't already my hands anymore.

"Oh this fresh air of the sea, I absolute love it!, do you come here every weekend with those horses mister?" Eleanor asks to our mentor and he smiles when she asks him the question.

"Mostly of those horses didn't had a good past with their owners, many of these horses were almost killed themselves by, for example, mistreating them and we are one of the companies that take good care of them, so yes we go a lot with them walking on the beach to give them all a good feeling." he replies when he touches slowly and soft his horse.

"Oh wow, that's terrible to hear. I'm really happy that companies like yours help those horses and you guys deserve only but good compliments and respect for that." Eleanor says back and I see she got it hard with the fact what happend to the horses.

"Thank you miss, that means a lot for us you know. We are happy those horses are happy too, we never saw Josh so happy and calm too even your boyfriend struggled with him today." the boss says back with a laugh when he sees Ollie sometimes struggles with his horse.

"That's typical I guess, I always got those ones." I laugh back and I slowly touch the head of the horse and I feel he got more calm and I don't have any problems with riding him anymore during the full beach ride.

" I laugh back and I slowly touch the head of the horse and I feel he got more calm and I don't have any problems with riding him anymore during the full beach ride

"There was no beter time too to boock the reservation mister and miss, with the beautiful sun that goes down a little bit, you can't found more romantic

"There was no beter time too to boock the reservation mister and miss, with the beautiful sun that goes down a little bit, you can't found more romantic." our mentor says right before we go back to the company and I see Eleanor smiling to me with a big smile.

"Yeah, I just have the best boyfriend ever." she says with her soft smile and her beautiful eyes that I didn't even feel on the ground we are back on the fields.

"Mister Bearman is taking some good points today." the mentor says and we all need to laugh a little bit, but I hope he is right about it.

After all those moments we have together, with her mother that came out of her coma, with Eleanor be by herself into the hospital because the epilepsy attack she got, this holiday, my worldchampionship that I lost.

During all those moments we did it together, as a power couple team. We always been there for each other, even before we went official a couple and did some dates,

It feels like it was meant to be.