[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

By Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... More

[ YUUGA ]
[1] Welcome to the Villains world
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[5] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[3] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[8] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |
[10] Rose Red Tryant

[4] Welcome to the Villains world

713 37 48
By Vel_dreamz258

*The lines may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Yuuga and Crowley enters an office. There awaits two other figures that Yuuga doesn't know of.

"You're late, Crowley!" A man with split colour hair stated.

"Good day to meet you again, Headmage Crowley!" A sophisticated officer dressed man bowed to Crowley whom just enter.

"Thank you for attending on the behalf magic police department, Officer Cazzel." Crowley thanked the officer.

"I'm just doing my job, Headmage Crowley." Cazzel salute to Crowley.

Crowley turned to Yuuga. "Yuuga, meet Divus Crewel-sensei and Officer Cazzel. They are in charge your investigation."

"Also, Crewel is the one who made your clothes." Crowley words trailed off.

Yuuga bowed and greet the other two. "The clothes looks nice on you. Crowley did a good job describing you to me" Crewel glanced Yuuga up and down.

"Are you the John Doe that Headmage disclose me of?" Cazzel inspects the amnesiac.

"John Doe?" Yuuga questioned as he took a seat that was prepared for them.

"Yes, its a place holder name for people who didn't remember much about their identity." Cazzel explains.

"Or perhaps, you have a more preferred name?" Cazzel asks Yuuga nicely.

"I'm already somewhat used to the name Headmage thought for me... 'Yuuga' is the alias." The student said.

"I see..." The Officer nods while writing something in his notepad.

"First... We need to examine your condition." Crewel usher Yuuga to come to him.

Crewel cast some sort of spell on Yuuga. It radiates a warm feeling inside of the student.

"... Strange. No records of injury or ruptures. He's physically at peak condition. Amnesia could possibly resulted within trauma." Crewel stated.

"How would you know?" Yuuga blurted. That caught Crewel's attention.

"Appraisal magic. I only inspected your physical state and its alright." Crewel said.

"Are you interested, pup?" Crewel smirked.

Yuuga shook his head excessively. Crewel lost interest, glance away.

"Alright Yuuga, we're going to ask you a couple series of questions and I want to remember as hard you can, okay?" Cazzel requested Yuuga politely.

"I'll try..." Yuuga looks conflicted.

Cazzel is hesitant to ask Yuuga questions because of their state. Then, Cazzel had an idea.

"Yuuga, I want you to introduce to my partner." Cazzel showed inside his sling bag

His bag squirms and something or someone inside came out.

Its a... Small penguin..??

"Puah–! Nice to meetcha! I'm investigator Pengun!" The penguin introduce himself, somehow radiating soft energy.

This caught Yuuga off guard.

'HOW CAN SOMETHING BE THIS ADORABLE?! IT ALSO SOUNDS SO CUTE!!' Yuuga internally screams.

"Yuuga, I will be accompany on your questioning." The penguin jump and settled on Yuuga's lap.

"Its warm." Yuuga thought as it settles on their lap. They resisted the urge to pet it.

The penguin started to lean on to Yuuga. Probably urging Yuuga to pet it or hold it.

Cazzel satisfied with the amnesiac student stress level decreases. They started into the questioning.

___________________

The question does bear fruit at some degree. We managed to get some info.

The student believe they have a relative. Whether immediate family or distant one.

They strongly believe they went already through their 18th birthday. However, they can't determine the exact date of birth.

They unable to recall their first and last names. We can't disclose and press more details above than that.

Questioning session ends.

"I'm afraid we'll need to have Yuuga-kun fingerprints for further investigation." Cazzel requested.

Crowley and Crewel turned to eachother.

Crowley ask the student. "Is it alright with you?" Yuuga nods.

They scanned Yuuga's fingerprints. "Don't worry, Yuuga-kun. We will try our best to reunite you with your family as soon as possible." Cazzel said.

"When will it be?" Yuuga asks

"Uhm– probably around this evening or early next morning." Cazzel answers.

"Eh–? That's so fast!" Crewel said in shock.

"Haha, you would be shock investigator Pengun is a fast worker also the department currently isn't working on major cases." Cazzel admitted.

"Is it really alright to disclose that information to normal citizen like us?" Crewel sighs.

Cazzel put his hand over his mouth. "Cazzel Cain, you blabbermouth." Pengun said from the rim of the sling bag.

"Anywho, I'm glad you would find room for our dear Yuuga's case. We're truly thankful." Crowley gave his gratitude to the officers.

"Then, we'll need to be going now! Have a good day. We'll meet again Yuuga." Cazzel and Pengun bid their farewells.

"Also, who put their familiars out the door?" Pengun asks.

They all turn to the door, to see a weasel with fire ears eavesdropping.

"Myah–!" Grim said in shock.

"Grim? How long have you've been here?" Yuuga asks.

"Eh–? You didn't tell me Yuuga-kun had a familiar?!" Cazzel frantically pulling his notepad.

"Who says anything about me being this guy's familiar?!" Grim angrily shouts

"Y-you're not?" Cazzel baffled.

"OF COURSE NOT!!" Grim puffed his cheeks.

Yuuga scooped Grim in their arms. "I'm his dimwitted henchman." Yuuga said with a grin.

'What the hell is that dynamic?' Everyone thought except for Grim and Yuuga.

____________________

[ Location – Courtyard ]

"That headmage.. I swear!" Grim grumbled under his breath.

Yuuga silently raked dried leaves through the yard.

After the officers left, Crowley kicked them out to do janitorial work. It sucks.

"I ain't never do this again! You hear me?!" Grim whined.

"Grim, the students are trying to study so I don't think you need to be too loud." Yuuga pat Grim's back.

"Says the guy is gonna leave the next day." Grim grumbled.

Yuuga's eyes widen. "How long were you there?" Yuuga questioned.

"Hmph! Why should I tell you?" Grim turned away.

"I see, are you upset that I'm going away?" Yuuga teases Grim.

"W-WHA?! NO!! Infact, I'll be glad you left! You're gonna be a burden either way, so its better you'd go home!" Grim said with a smirk.

"You mean, Can I truly live alone in a haunted dorm?" Yuuga re-translate the Grim words.

"Whaddaya say?! Who said I was scared by a couple of ghosts?! " Grim stammers.

"But Grimmy you are a scaredy cat!" Yuuga snickers.

"TAKE THAT BACK OR I'LL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS HUMAN!" Grim chased Yuuga around the courtyard.

Someone gazes them from a window. The redhead tch-ed before turning away.

______________________________________

ACT II : Trouble come after trouble
______________________________________

"I've been cleaning stuff all day, now I gotta wash 100 windows?" Grim complained.

"We don't really have a choice." Yuuga sighs.

"That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is? Making me wait! I'm pissed." Grim complained.

Despite their complaints, Yuuga and Grim patiently wait for Ace's arrival.

Silence stirs in them. Then 10 minutes passed.

Another 10 minute passed.

And another,

And another...

Grim frowns. "I don't care what happens! This guy is way too late!"

"Could it be Ace is ditching us?" Yuuga speculated. It dawned on both of them.

"Let's find him/ I'm not gonna let him get away putting all the punishment on us!" Yuuga and Grim both agrees.

______________

The scene shift to Grim and Yuuga barging into 1-A classroom like thugs.

"ORRA–! Where's that bastard Ace?! We're not letting ya hide away!" Grim proclaimed.

"Eh–? There's noone?" Yuuga realised.

"No, I'm here." A voice says.

"WAHHH– A TALKING PICTURE??!!" Grim screamed.

"What now? Its not uncommon for portraits to talk in this school. That wall lady and that guy there, all of us talks naturally because we have mouths." The fine gentleman portrait says.

"Usually, paintings don't really talk..." Yuuga timidly says.

"Your 'normal' and my 'normal' in regards to our quirks, no?" The gentleman portrait pointed out.

"Anywho, who are you looking for?" The gentleman portrait asks.

"A guy named Ace. He got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks out." Grim describes Ace.

"Ah–! I know him! He's one of the freshman started today. I believe he went back to his dorm not too long ago.." the gentleman portrait recalls.

"So, he really ditch us.." Yuuga grumble under their breath.

"Which way did he go?" Yuuga asks. "The entrance is behind the East building." The portrait directed.

"We're going after him!" Grim runs out of the class room.

"Thank you, sir!" Yuuga bowed to the portrait. "Your very much welcome" the portrait returns the gesture.

"YUUGA!!!" Grim called his henchmen out.

"I'm coming!" Yuuga exits the room.

__________________

[ Side street – Hall of Mirrors ]

"No way I'm gonna clean 100 windows! Gotta head home..." Ace whispers to himself.

"HEYYY YOUU–!!!" Grim shouts, startling Ace.

"They found me!" Ace said in shock.

"Jerk! Hold up!! I'm not letting you be the only one escape this!!" Grim strides to Ace.

"Don't make me pull your pants again, Pinky!" Yuuga claims.

"Pervert! I'm not gonna wait around for ya! I'm outta here!" Ace says as he make a run for the mirror.

"I won't let ya be the only one who get away! I wanna skip too!" Grim admits while chasing for the ginger.

Ace made a run to the mirror he bumps to a bluenette. (AHHH DEUCE MY HANDSOME MAMA'S BOY ILY <3)

"OUTTA WAY, OUTTA WAY!!" Ace said as he push every living specimen that stood in his way.

"CATCH HIM!!" Yuuga shouts.

"Magic to capture someone! I should freeze his legs, no how about restraining them? Or I could ummmmm....." The bluenette delayed by thinking.

"JUST ANYTHING WORKS!!" Yuuga frustratingly says.

"Anything?! Anything.... Anything works then so be it! Come forth, something heavy!" The bluenette summons.

Then, a large cauldron came falling down on to Ace. "GYAHH–?! THE FUCK– A CAULDRON?!" Ace shouts before he was squashed by the cauldron.

"GYAHAHAH–!! ACE LOOKS LIKE A FLAT PANCAKE UNDER THAT CAULDRON!! SO LAME!!" Grim laughs maniacally.

"PINKY, YOU GOOD?!" Yuuga rushed to check on Ace, afraid that he gotten a concussion.

"I didn't think I'd get a cauldron... Did I perhaps overdone it..?" The boy with a spade mark thought to himself.

"Pinky, how many fingers I'm holding up?" Yuuga holds up a two fingers in a peace sign✌️

"... Two. Also you guys will be fine, 100 windows should be clean in a flash." Ace whines.

"Dumbass! That's not something that you'd do 'in flash'!" Yuuga flick Ace's forehead.

"THAT HURTS, YOU BASTARD PANTS PULLER!" Ace winced at the pain.

".. washing 100 windows as punishment, just what in the world did you guys do?" The bluenette asks.

"Err... Well..." Yuuga drawls. The explanation of the turn of events shock the boy with spade mark, until his jaw dropped to the ground.

"DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME?!" The bluenette says.

"Yea, that's what I thought! You don't go pull other people pants–" Ace cut off by the boy.

"No no, you wore loose belt?!" Bluenette heard one thing, alright.

"Wha– ugh! that's not the actual reason why we gotten this punishment!" Ace tried to change the subject.

"It's not it?! I mean a loose belt couldn't get you this dire punishment." The bluenette rethink about the situation.

"I got into a fight with that furball, and let's just say kinda charred one of the Great Sevens statues–" Ace explains without any remorse.

"YOU DAMAGED ONE OF THE GREAT SEVENS STATUES?! That's certainly something people would get angry with!" The boy with a spade mark says.

"You get into a prestigious school then do something like that on the first day." The boy remarks.

".... Shuddap, who the hell are ya anyway?" Ace glared at the bluenette.

"I'm Deuce. Deuce Spade. Would it hurt to remember your own classmate's faces at least? Ummm" Deuce drawled.

"You don't remember either." Ace remarks.

"A-anyway! If you were ordered by the headmage, that means you need to take it seriously." Deuce advices Ace.

"Yeah, yeah alright. Let's get this overwith– hm?" Ace looks around.

"Grim?" Yuuga looks around.

Grim has left the chat apparently. He had ditch the cleaning 100 windows mission.

"I'll leave it to ya!" Grim bidding them farwell, far far away.

"That's furball is gone?!" Ace stated the obvious.

'Why everyone is ditching this job so religiously?' Yuuga thought to themselves.

"That dumb cat! He made me took his place!" Ace said as he stood up.

"Grrr...! Hey, uhhh Juice!" Ace called out to Deuce.

"EH–? It Deuce! Deu!!" Deuce corrects Ace.

"Yea yea, you're partly responsible so help us catch that furball!" Ace orders.

"Why me?!" Deuce shouted.

"Because this deadweight here can't use magic so he doesn't count!" Ace reasoned while glaring at Yuuga.

Yuuga rolls their eyes.

_____________

[Side street – Hall of Mirrors]

"He can't be too far" Ace said as he looks around.

"There he is!" Deuce spotted Grim.

"Myah–?! Not too bad humans!" Grim smirks.

"Get back here, you furball!" Ace casted a trap spell. Grim dodges.

Deuce also casted the spell. Grim also dodges.

"Dang it! He keeps on dodging!" Ace pants. Ace and Deuce kept chasing Grim.

"We'll just have to trust Yuuga!" Deuce says to Ace. Ace kept his frowns.

____________________

[Rewind when they are going out of the hall of mirrors ]

"Shouldn't we have a plan?" Yuuga ask.

"YEA our plan is to capture that furball!" Ace affirms.

"I know that! You have clear disadvantage of this situation! You guys are inexperienced magicians, you're going to run out of magic in no time while running." Yuuga reasoned.

"Isn't Grim also the same?!" Deuce asks.

Yuuga shook his head. "Grim have a mediocre magical stats. But in terms.. as monster he had more agility compare to us!"

"Which means more stamina..." Deuce slows down. Ace turned back to Deuce who stops suddenly.

"What gives?!" Ace says.

"I suggest we should surround him. Not letting him go to Main Street if he did the journey of capturing him will be dire." Yuuga says.

"What are you saying?" Ace asks. "You'll distract Grim and I will be block the entry to Main street."

"Oh, so you're trying to ditch?" Ace narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not like you,  Ace." Yuuga glares at Ace.

"I trust you. You will reach the entry of Main street and stop Grim." Deuce gave his blessings.

"This is crazy!" "Ace! Just trust Yuuga!" Deuce cuts Ace off. Forced by pressure, Ace agrees.

_____________________

They quite a chase with Grim. The monster ran pass the Cafeteria while the Adeuce were far back, not even passing through the Cafeteria yet.

Grim looked at the pathetic duo and turned to face the stairs lead to the main street.

Grim's face stricken in shock. On the other end was a tan student, scowling at Grim. That give the message, DO NOT CROSS HERE.

Consume by fright, Grim turned to the only way was... The cafeteria. Let's just wing it. Grim enters the Cafeteria.

"Yuuga sure can run." Deuce mumbled in awe. "Yea yea whatever" Ace said unimpressed.

The trio enters the Cafeteria after Grim.

"Damn, he kept bouncing around!" Ace grunted.

"Catch me if you can suckers!" Grim said as he decided to jump on the chandelier.

"Kuh– Getting on the chandelier is a underhanded move!" Deuce shouts.

"We still haven't learned flight magic... But we need something to get up there, also catch him..." Deuce is in deep thinking.

"I've got it!" Deuce had a lightbulb idea.

"I gotta think of an idea...woah, woah wait a sec–! Why are you pointing your magical pen at me?!" Ace questioned with a shaking voice as Deuce pointing his magic pen at Ace.

"I'll just throw you!" Deuce proudly declared. "EHHH–?!!" Yuuga and Ace yelled in unison.

"You're joking– WOAHH– DON'T MAKE ME FLOAT!! YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY GONNA THROW ME?! KNOCK IT OFF!!" Ace cried having the most terrible day of his life.

"Catch him, ya hear? Take aim... And go!" Deuce throws Ace at the chandelier. Ace screams for his life.

"FNAGH–?!" Grim got hit by the flying Ace. The chandelier fell down and broke.

*BAAMM*

"W-w-what ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!" Yuuga stammered loudly while trembling at the sight they saw.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Ace cried out. Grim was dizzy at the fall.

(N/A : Ace is made outta steel or smtg? that mf didn't get concussion when smtg fell on him TWICE today fr)

"I- I screwed up!" Deuce said. "YOU THINK?!" Yuuga turned to the guy. "PINKY, GRIMMY!!" Yuuga called them out.

"My bad, I didn't think about the landing!" Deuce apologize. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT–??!!!" Ace yelled at Deuce.

"We caught Grim but if the headmage found out we busted the chandelier–" Ace stops explaining as he felt a looming figure behind him.

"And if I found out–?" The figure behind Ace asks with a 'hint' of annoyance.

"Ah- headmage💀" All of them turned to Crowley.

"JUST. WHAT. EXACTLY– ARE ALL OF YOU DOING?!" Crowley yelled.

"You were not satisfied of scorching the statue NOW YOU WENT AND BROKE THE CHANDELIER?! THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW. ALL OF YOU ARE EXPELLED!! " Crowley angrily declares.

Everyone is in terror shock. "Please! Anything but that! I have things to do at this school!" Deuce plead.

"You have nothing to blame but your idiocy." Crowley stood firm.

"I'll pay for the damages if I have to!" Deuce said in desperation.

"This is no normal chandelier. This is a magical chandelier that uses candles that will burn for eternity." Crowley explains.

"Its a masterpiece made by a legendary maester of magical tools. It has been entrusted to the school since its very foundation." Crowley continues.

"Taking consideration of its historical values, it would cost no less than a billion madol. Can you pay for the damages?" Crowley ended his explanation in a question.

"A–a billion?!" Deuce stammers like a fish out of water.

"B-but headmage, you can just fix it up with magic, right?!" Ace asks in uncertainty.

"Magic is not all that powerful. More importantly, what we call the heart of the magic tool, the magic crystal was shattered." Crowley claimed.

"No two magic crystals are the same, this chandelier will never be lit again..." Crowley somberly looked at the fallen chandelier.

"How can that be..." Ace sighs at his own words. "What... Am I going to tell... My mom..?" Deuce looked down.

Both of Ace and Deuce felt defeated like losers.

Yuuga looks at Crowley. "A-are you sure there's no 'other' way?" Yuuga questioned Crowley.

Crowley then, thought of an idea. "... That's right, there is one way. There might be one way to fix the chandelier."

Ace and Deuce intently listen to what the birdman is saying.

"The magic crystal for this chandelier was mined in the Drawfs' Mine. If we have a magic crystal of the same kind as the original repairs might be possible." Crowley said.

"I'll go find the magic crystal! Please allow me to find it!" Deuce plead.

"However, I have no guarantee that there are any left in the mine. The mine has been closed for a while and its very possible it's exhausted of crystals." Crowley said while shaking his head.

"I'll do anything to get my expulsion rescinded!" Deuce declared.

"... Alright I will give you one night. Come to me with the magic crystal by tomorrow morning, or face expulsion."

"Thank you so much sir!" Deuce said. "Uahh, I suppose. Let's get that magic crystal and get it done with.." Ace sighs.

"Use the gate in Mirror Chamber to go directly to the Drawfs' Mine." Crowley suggested.

"Thank you sir!" Deuce bowed once again.

____________________

[Hall of Mirrors – Gate Mirror]

"Ahhh~ today really isn't my day." Ace mumbled to himself.

"Now is not the time to for mumbling! Let's go! Magic Mirror on the wall, Light our way to the Dwarfs' Mine." Deuce chants and the mirror shows the way.

All of them we sent to a location... They arrived at the Drawfs'Mine.

To be continued..
______________________________________

Heyya yall, Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Here's the memes for this chapter 🫶

Ok that's all, bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 333 14
Trina Estrella is just your average girl with a loving family except for one tiny detail... she has a curse on her. Now she finds herself attend a sc...
11K 491 59
You're the graduate of Night Raven Academy, a unisex college that is known for taking in both magicless and gifted students. On the the day of the gr...
48.3K 2.2K 45
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
40.4K 886 52
"Once upon a time... A princess fell in love with a prince from another kingdom that they are at war with... From that love, she gave birth to 3 litt...