Somniphobia

By Azrabooks2005

!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it... More

Chapter 1. Thunder storm
Chapter 2. Staying the night
Chapter 3. Part two of staying the night
Chapter 4. Falling asleep
Chapter 5. The best sleep ever
Chapter 6. Leaving...
Chapter 7. Pain and tears
Chapter 8. Mr Tinkles
Chapter 9. Love birds
Chapter 10. Leaving for work
Chapter 11. Cuddles
Chapter 12. Shopping
Chapter 13. The warehouse
Chapter 14. Cramps
Chapter 15. Confident
Chapter 16. Being Bad
Chapter 18. When the time is right
Chapter 19. The rival gang
Chapter 20. Getting Aria back
Chapter 21. Caring for each other
Chapter 22. Special day
Chapter 23. Aria's surprise
Chapter 24. After care
Chapter 25. Creepy stare
Chapter 26. Punishment
Chapter 27. Returning to work
Chapter 28. The meeting part two
Chapter 29. Hyper Aria
Chapter 30. Angry caleb
Chapter 31. The appointment
Chapter 32. Scary thoughts
Chapter 33. Separation anxiety
Chapter 34. Daddys office
Chapter 35. Bratty Aria
Chapter 36. "I own you princess"
Chapter 37. A night to remember
Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember
Chapter 39. Unexpected visitor
Chapter 40. Murder scene
Chapter 41. Being strong
Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares
Chapter 43. Healing process
Chapter 44. Special dinner
Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner
Chapter 46. Opening up
Chapter 47. Beautiful
Chapter 48. Check up
Chapter 49. Commotion
Chapter 50. Baby clothes
Chapter 51. Bad princess
Chapter 52. Finishing the job
Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb
Chapter 54. Space
Chapter 55. Frustrating
Chapter 56. Sorrow
Chapter 57. Nightmares
Chapter 58. Forgive me
Chapter 59. Recurring dream
Chapter 60. Dr Ron
Chapter 61. Arias Birthday
Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday
Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress
Chapter 64. Anxiety
Chapter 65. Daddys voice
Chapter 66. Cravings
Chapter 67. Spending time together
Chapter 68. Wedding preparations
Chapter 69. The room
Chapter 70. Change of plans
Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria
Chapter 72. Coloring book
Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder
Chapter 74. Frightening busy day
Chapter 75. Picnic date
Chapter 76. Late night cookies
Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members
Chapter 78. Cookout
Chapter 79. The wedding
Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding
Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding
Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 85. The next morning
Chapter 86. First time airplane ride
Chapter 87. My grandmother
Chapter 88. Calebs grandmother Lydia
Chapter 89. Cooking lessons
Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering
Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering
Chapter 92. Exciting news
Chapter 93. Nonna's wooden spoon
Chapter 94. Unexpected date night
Chapter 95. Needy little princess
Chapter 96. Last day in London
Chapter 97. Tragic arrival
Chapter 98. Delightful surprise
Chapter 99. Ace Blackwood
Chapter 100. The Blackwood Family

Chapter 17. Bad Day

2.9K 44 0
By Azrabooks2005

Caleb was getting ready to go to work he had to take care of some things. Aria was in her playroom playing. He knew when he told her he's leaving she was going to get upset.

But he couldn't take her with him because he was meeting up with his gang members. He had to keep her safe he wasn't going to risk her life.

He walked down the hall to Arias playroom admiring how beautiful she was. She was too focused on playing that she didn't notice him there.

"Princess." He called for her to get her attention. "H-hi D-Daddy!" She said excitedly running towards him. He picked her up while she wrapped her legs around his a waist.

He kissed her lips slipping his tongue into her mouth. She moaned into his mouth her fingers running through his hair. He loved when she would run her fingers through his hair making him groan in approval.

Aria pulled away from his lips knowing something was up she could feel it coming. "C-can y-you p-put m-me d-down p-please?" She asked her whole mood changed from excited and happy to suspicious and sad.

She looked at him he was all dressed up as if he was leaving somewhere. "D-daddy." She whimpered knowing he was leaving. "A-are y-you l-leaving?" She asked as tears filled her eyes.

"Don't cry princess." He tried to calm her down before explaining why he a was leaving obviously he was going to lie to her about where he was going. "A-are y-you l-leaving?" She cried asking him again.

Caleb tried to grab her hand but she moved back so he wouldn't be able to touch her. "I have to go princess it's just for a few hours." He reasoned with her.

"W-why? I-i d-don't l-like b-being w-without y-you." "I know princess but daddy has to go. I don't like being with out you either." Aria walked towards him hugging him tight crying on his shoulder.

Caleb rubbed her back kissing her neck. "Shh princess don't cry I promise I'll be back soon you won't even notice I'm gone." He pulled her face off his shoulder so he could look at her. "I-I w-will n-notice y-your g-gone." She told him more tears filling her eyes.

Caleb pulled her in for another hug kissing her lips and cheeks wiping her tears away. "Don't cry baby. Your too beautiful to cry. Your daddy's beautiful princess aren't you baby?" He teased her tickling the sides of her waist to cheer her up a little. 

She started laughing hugging Caleb tight. "I-I'm o-only y-your p-princess d-daddy." She made Caleb smile at her lovingly. "Only daddy's princess." He repeated loving how that sounded.

A few more kisses and hugs Aria finally let Caleb leave. Aaron came a few minutes later to watch Aria so she wouldn't be alone.

"Aria would you like some breakfast?" Aaron asked her. "S-Sure." She smiled up at Aaron. She played with Mr Tinkles on the kitchen counter as Aaron cooked breakfast.

                      Gang members meeting
"How the fuck did you guys let them get away!" Caleb yelled at his gang members angry because Andrew and Elizabeth escaped from the warehouse Aaron put them at.

"I'm sorry boss I was watching them and I turned around for a second cause I heard foot steps. I called jerry to see who it was but by the time I turned around Andrew knocked me out and ran away with Elizabeth." Gio explained to Caleb.

"Well jerry did you find out who else was on the premises?" "No sir but I think it was all a set up someone else is involved in this. Jerry said.

"That's what I was thinking. We're gonna need to figure out a plan Mia I need you to check the cameras at the warehouse. Sage I want you to contact me when you find out anything. The rest of you can go train." Caleb instructed everyone.

"Don't disappoint me guys I need you to find out who the fuck is fucking with us and end every single one of them!" Caleb yelled walking out of the room.

                                Back home
Aria tripped and fell down on the floor. Aaron ran towards her. "Are you okay princess?" Aria looked up at Aaron not liking because he called her by the name only Caleb was allowed to call her.

"O-only C-Caleb c-calls m-me t-that." She told him completely ignoring the fact that she just fell down.

"Noted I won't call you that anymore Aria." He said smiling. Aria got up walking to the living room couch to watch cartoons.

"Aaron can you come watch cartoons with me please?" Aaron came into the living room sitting on the couch with her.

They watched three different cartoons Aria fell asleep on Aaron's lap after the second half of the movie. Aaron fell asleep soon after while rubbing her head.

                            Back to Caleb
Caleb drove home angry and disappointed with his team but he knew it was bound to happen he was just going to have to be extra careful and alert at all times until they figure out where they are and who their working with.

He drove home fast needing to see and hold Aria missing her voice and touch. She was the only one who could calm him down when he was angry.

He had really bad anger issues Aaron knows how angry he could get and how hard it is to get him to calm down. But when he sees Aria all the anger just evaporates like it was never there.

He walked into the house looking for Aria she wasn't in there bedroom or her playroom. So he went to the living room. When he seen Aaron holding her while she was sleeping it made his blood boil in rage.

He wanted to rip Aaron's hands off for touching her. Caleb was very possessive about Aria and right now was not the day or time to make him angry.

"Aaron!" He yelled waking him and Aria up right away. Aaron got up as soon as he seen Caleb's angry facial expression. Aria whimpered from being woken up so suddenly.

Caleb pulled Aria close to him staring daggers at Aaron. "Chill man she fell asleep on me first I didn't even realize I fell asleep." He tried to explain. If looks could kill Aaron would be dead by now.

Aria looked up at Caleb realizing he was angry. "I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy." She apologized for sleeping on Aaron's lap.

She remember when she was sleeping and heard him say she was only allowed to sleep with him and no one else making her feel guilty.

Caleb walked away before he said something he would regret. Today was just not his day. Aria ran after him following him into there bedroom.

"D-Daddy." She whispered trying to get his attention. "Leave me alone Aria I need a moment." He told her sitting on the edge of the bed.

Aria observed him he seemed tense she wanted to help him feel better. She walked towards the bed crawling behind him. Resting her hands on his shoulders she snuggled her face into his neck smelling his cologne.

She began to kiss his neck while her fingers began to unbutton his shirt. "What are you doing?" He groaned as she sucked and licked his neck.

"R-relax d-daddy." She whispered into his ear. When she finished unbuttoning his shirt she pulled it off of him slowly.

Sliding her fingers down his throat to his chest all the way down to his hard abs to the V line leading to his shaft that was growing in his pants. She continues sucking, nibbling and licking his neck as her fingers explored his chest and abs.

Caleb moaned at the feeling of her fingers teasing him. "I-I m-missed y-you s-so m-much d-daddy." She spoke softly into Caleb's neck.

"Come here princess I want to see your face." She got from behind him sitting on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

He looked at her rosy pink cheeks kissing her lips softly. She slipped her tongue into his mouth while her fingers traveled up his neck to his hair pulling herself closer to him.

Caleb grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling away from her intoxicating lips tugging her hair back hard but still gently enough to not cause her pain. Licking her neck sucking on her skin as she moaned.

"D-Daddy." She whimpered feeling shock waves of pleasure run down her spine to her core. His other hand sneaked it's way under her shirt to her breast pinching her nipple. She gasped closing her eyes to endure the pain and pleasure it brought to her body.

Caleb pulled her shirt off of her. She could feel his hard on growing under her thigh as he massaged her breast. "Do I have to remind you who you belong to princess?" He asked her as he stood up laying her on her stomach in only her underwear. 

His fingers began to trace down her spine making her tremble in anticipation for what he was going to do next. He smacked her ass causing her to gasp her breath caught in her throat.

Another smack on her other ass cheek making her whimper. "I've told you before princess your only mine no one else can have you only I can." He told her smacking her ass again.

"Who do you belong to princess?" He asked smacking her ass once more. "Y-you d-daddy I-I b-belong t-to y-you C-Caleb." She moaned as she felt his fingers touch her pussy.

"That's right princess you belong to me." He said while pulling her underwear off. He flipped her over so she was laying on her back.

His fingers scooped her juices from her wet pussy bringing them up to his lips to suck her juices off. Aria watched his every move whimpering. "So wet for daddy." He moaned tasting her sweet juices.

She sat up touching his abs she looked up at him innocently knowing that drove him crazy. She began to lick his abs as she looked up at his lustful eyes.

"Fuck baby!" He groaned. He pushed her back down on the bed smashing his lips onto hers. "D-daddy I-I n-need y-you p-please." She begged moaning as he kissed her neck grinding herself against his covered erection making him groan against her neck.

He took her nipple into his mouth. Nibbling and sucking roughly on her left nipple while rolling her other nipple between his fingers.

Aria grinding her hips higher into Caleb. Her hands traveled down to his belt to unbuckle it. "P-please m-more d-daddy." She cried out needing to feel him.

Caleb felt her trying to pull his pants off. He grabbed her hands trapping them above her head with one hand holding them down while his other hand traveled down her stomach making her squirm.

"D-daddy I-I n-need y-you p-please s-stop t-teasing m-me." She whimpered desperately for him. "So needy for my cock little princess." He teased her.

His fingers reached her sopping wet pussy. "God princess I barely even touched you and your dripping wet." She whimpered trying to get her hands free to touch him but he was stronger than her keeping her in place.

"Shhh look at the mess you made on the bed princess." He brushed the hair away from her face staring into her eyes. "I have a needy little princess don't I baby?" She nodded her head desperately.

His fingers slipped past her pussy lips while his thumb flicked her clit making her gasp as his fingers entered her hole. "Fuck your so warm and wet baby."

He watched her face as he pulled his fingers out of her hole pushing them back in slowly. She whimpered softly tears threatened to fall out of her eyes.

"D-daddy!" She moaned as his fingers curled inside of her. His fingers felt so good inside of her she was a moaning mess. She tried pulling her hands out of his grip needing to touch him but he didn't allow her to.

"If you keep moving I'm gonna stop princess." He threatened her making her stop struggling to get her hands out of his grasp. "P-please I w-want t-to t-touch y-you." She begged feeling that knot in her stomach about to explode.

"Shhh baby just take my fingers like a good little princess." His thumb began to circle her clit rubbing it making her scream in ecstasy.

"Don't come baby I want you to hold it until I say you can." He instructed her the tears in her eyes rolling down her face from the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

Her legs began to shake from holding back it was hard for her to keep her eyes open. "Keep your eyes on me princess." He commanded her. "I-I c-can't p-please l-let m-me c-come d-daddy." She begged trying her best to keep her eyes open and on him.

"Just a little longer baby just hold it princess." She felt her muscles tighten in her stomach as he continued fingering her fast. Her finger nails digging into his hand as she moaned loudly.

"P-please d-daddy." She whimpered. She was right on the verge of coming. Caleb continued fingering her faster her pussy tightening around his fingers.

"Come for daddy let it all out princess." She screamed his name loudly coming all over his fingers her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her legs shook in ecstasy.

He let her arms go she immediately reached for him whimpering as her orgasm seemed to never end. "Shh daddy's got you. You did so well princess." He praised her. Butterflies filled her stomach as he kissed her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
1.5K 86 14
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
185K 4.6K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
84.5K 1.7K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...