oblivious [l.n.]

By dreamingoferoda

Giana Cruz and Lando Norris have been best friends for a long time. They think it's ridiculous the amount of... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

8

3.9K 78 11
By dreamingoferoda

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> melbourne show!!

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

"Hey everyone, it's practice day! Today I am walking the paddock with people that you guys really like to see in my videos"

Giana slightly tilted the camera to reveal Arthur to her left and Charles to her right.

"Honestly, I feel like I'm being escorted by bodyguards."

"Giana said she would pay me if I walked with her." Charles said.

"He wanted my autograph." Giana argued.

"I did not."

"Charles could I actually have an autographed Ferrari shirt?"

"Why?"

"To sell it on eBay for a lot of money."

Charles shook his head with a laugh.

Arthur spoke up for the first time. "I'm just happy to be here to be honest."

Giana grinned and clutched onto Arthur's arm with her own. "This is why you're my favorite Leclerc."

****

"I dropped off the kids at school. I'm looking for Lando now."

Giana walked through the McLaren motorhome. "Oh there he is!"

She flipped the camera to reveal Lando walking up to her in his race suit. He frowned when he saw her. "Ew what are you wearing?"

"No dissing on the Ferrari shirt."

"Are you leaving to soundcheck?"

"Yes, in a bit. I just wanted to say hi."

Giana flipped the camera once Lando was standing next to her. He places his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Hi."

****

Giana was in the passenger seat of a car. "I'm taking you guys to soundcheck. I also decided to bring a special guest."

Giana placed the camera to where both the passenger and driver seats were visible in the frame. Arthur was driving. He smiled at the camera.

Giana grabbed her phone. "Any song requests?"

****

Giana and Arthur were both singing to Kiwi by Harry Styles at the top of their lungs.

They stopped at a red light and paused awkwardly as they avoided stares from people in the car next to them.

****

Giana was having the time of her life while singing to a song by Daddy Yankee while Arthur just sat there quietly.

****

Giana looked confused as she looked at the street names and maps on her phone.

"No, Giana it's this way."

"Arthur, it was the previous turn. You missed it."

"It says venue parking right there."

"But we have to park on the other parking lot, not the main one."

"Oh. Well I didn't know."

"I thought I told you."

****

"Hey everyone, it's Arthur. I'm recording for Giana while she's doing soundcheck. She's on the stage right now."

Arthur angled the camera to show Giana on stage behind him. She noticed he was recording and blew a kiss at the camera.

****

Giana held the camera as she and Arthur exited the venue.

"I could only record a small amount because I can't reveal too much. It's pretty late now and we're heading back to the hotel. Hopefully we don't get lost again."

"It's not my fault you didn't give me proper instructions."

"Fine, fine. I'll take the blame. Okay guys, next clip will probably be of tomorrow."

****

Giana was sitting at a vanity while someone did her hair.

"Hi guys, I'm at the venue already getting ready. Lan's here with me. He brought me some maple donuts"

She flipped the camera to show Lando laying down on a couch.

"Every time I have a show, I have to request a couch for Lando in my room."

"I bring you donuts and you love me ."

"Good point. By the way, he's going to be recording some of the show for the video."

****

Lando was holding the camera. "Hey, it's me. Gi's about to go on stage right now. I'm here with nearly half the grid because Gi loves everyone and has to invite all of them."

He revealed some of them standing to the right of him. "Guys say hi. Giana told me you guys have to."

Charles rolled his eyes before smiling and waving to the camera. Carlos, Isa, and Arthur waved as well.

"Lando, is her dad here?" Charles asked.

Lando nodded. "Yeah, he's backstage with her."

"Oi, we want to come out too." Daniel could be heard to the other side of Lando.

Lando angled the camera to reveal Daniel, Pierre, and Yuki. Max was there with Kelly and Alex was there with Lily.

****

Daniel's voice was heard again. "It was really cool of Giana to give us a designated section."

"She said she wanted us to feel comfortable and have a good view of the stage."

"Are Esteban and Mick showing up?" Daniel asked.

"I'm not sure. Mick told me yes and Gi said, and I quote, something about sending Estie Bestie the exact location." Lando told him.

"Mick texted saying Esteban got them lost while finding parking." Pierre responded.

****

"Daniel is trying to get the purple hat on stage. Pierre keeps bragging he could make it." Lando recorded Daniel giving the hat to Pierre.

Pierre threw the hat but it went in an awkward direction and landed on the ground right before it got on stage.

Daniel, Lando, and Yuki burst out laughing while Pierre shook his head.

"It's the wind." He tried to explain.

"You think Gi saw?" Lando asked.

"Yeah, she's laughing." Daniel chuckled.

"She's laughing at me" Pierre groaned out.

Giana's voice was heard through the entirety of the arena. "Can someone pass me that purple hat please?" The crowd could be heard cheering.

****

Giana danced on stage with the hat. She nodded her head while tipping the hat slightly. Lando panned the camera to a cheering Daniel. Daniel noticed the camera was on him.

"That hat was me folks!"

****

Giana was singing on stage. Lando's voice was heard humming along to the lyrics and music.

****

Giana was holding the camera. She was in her hotel room brushing out her wet hair.

"Hey guys, it's pretty late. It's a weird transition but I'm back in my room after the concert. As you could tell from my eyebags I'm really tired. I just wanted to end this video off. Thank you for watching and thank you to everyone who came to the show. I hoped you enjoyed it. I love you guys so much. See you next time."

She blew a kiss at the camera before it cut off.

end video

-

takenbygiana

liked by 980,000
takenbygiana thank u melbourne, this one was special. i love u💜

comments.....

user Literally almost all the drivers were there!!

user Come back soon!!!!💜💜💜

user Pls come to Sydney😭

user Did y'all see that one video of Lando recording like a proud dad🥹🫶

user lmao it was funny when they were trying to get the hat on the stage but they missed

load more comments....

-

landonorris

liked by 889,000
landonorris Giana you were glowing. The stage is where you were meant to be. I'm so proud of you❤️

comments were limited on this post...

takenbygiana i love you, thank you for being there🫶
—> landonorris love you too, wouldn't miss it for the world

load more comments....

-
arthur_leclerc has added to their story

-
charles_leclerc has added to their story

-
carlossainz has added to their story

-
pierregasly has added to their story

-
isa_hernaez has added to their story

-
lilymhe has added to their story

-
danielricciardo has added to their story

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 303 32
What was supposed to be a healing journey from the stress of her last relationship turns into a new type of stress as Lexi gets entangled with her be...
82.2K 1K 49
A Lando Norris romance.
53.7K 1K 53
*Please note, this is a sequel to One Song. You don't necessarily need to read that one first. But I do recommend it.* *CURRENTLY BEING EDITED* Aime...