perfect harmony ā€¢ jj maybank

luvstarkey_ ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

š˜øš˜¦ š˜“š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¦'š˜³š˜¦ š˜§š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜“, š˜øš˜¦ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜±š˜³š˜¦š˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜„, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜®š˜¦, š˜øš˜¦ š˜¤š˜³... ą¤…ą¤§ą¤æą¤•

intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36 (bonus chapter)
1.37 (bonus chapter)
!season 2!
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
2.32
2.33
2.34
2.35
2.36
2.37
2.38

2.39

2.8K 47 2
luvstarkey_ ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

_

JJ and Belle made their way to a different part of the boat checking to see if the coast was clear, the two made their way closer knowing they were good to go until one of the men came running down the stairs, Belle stepped back watching the man get closer and closer.

"i don't see him-"

"J." Belle says as JJ stopped his steps.

"of course. there's more of you. get down on your knees." the man says.

"yeah, that's not gonna happen." JJ quickly says as the guy swung a machete which he quickly dodged.

Belle kicked the man in the stomach as JJ threw a punch while Belle then opened the first aid locker slamming him in the face making the man fall.

"where's John B?" JJ yelled at him.

"JB!" Belle yelled out leaning over the ship.

"Bells!" Belle turned around seeing the man inches away from, just as she was about to duck down he swung the weapon at her falling to the ground.

"no!" JJ screamed jumping on the man's back as she held her cheek bone, he wasn't going to let her get hurt. she quickly got up which the man noticed swinging again making her duck this time hitting JJ knocking him off the boat.

"JJ!" Belle screamed running to the edge jumping off immediately.

the second the water hit Belle's face she felt her cheek sting from the hit but she didn't care, she swam towards JJ wrapping her arms around him pulling him onto his back.

"no, no, no. wake up, please." she cried holding onto to him kicking her legs keeping herself and JJ up.

"i just got you back, i can't lose you again. we have so much to do still. please wake up." she pat his cheek doing her best to wake him up but nothing.

her legs started giving out from all the kicking holding herself and JJ up, tears rolled down her cheeks feeling tired, "i'm so sorry, baby. i'm so sorry." her voice cracked.

Belle couldn't imagine her life without JJ, in those few days they were separated Belle couldn't stand it. in this moment she had no idea what was going to happen, she was terrified. he was her everything as cheesy as it sounded.

"John B! help!" Belle screamed our as loud as she could holding tightly onto JJ, "stay with me, please. help is coming i promise."

yells were soon heard as the rest of the Pogues drove over in a lifeboat towards the two, "JJ!" John B yelled.

"guys, help!" Belle cried out.

the five in the boat yelled reaching for Belle pulling her closer as John B grabbed ahold of JJ pulling him into the boat as Pope pulled Belle inside.

"Bells, you're bleeding." Pope held her face but she moved away going to JJ resting her hand on his chest.

"please, please, please." Belle cried out once again.

"no, no, no, no, no." John B repeated making his way to the engine.

"what's happening?" Pope asked.

"we're stalling out." John B started up the engine over and over.

"JB, we gotta go!" Belle looked at him.

"i'm trying. forward or backward? if everyone just tries to relax." John B says.

Belle sniffled resting her hand on JJ's cheek looking back at the boat seeing Rafe, she looked at Sarah who was staring at her brother.

"he's pointing at us. hurry!" Pope yelled at John B.

"come on, baby wake up." Belle whispered running her thumb against JJ's cheek.

the boat started up again as Belle continued to try to wake JJ until he started coughing, relief filled Belle's body as he slowly sat up coughing out water.

"there you go yeah. yeah. cough it out. cough it out, baby." John B laughed smiling at his best friend.

"hey, buddy, there you go." Pope smiled at his best friend, "welcome to the land of the living, dude."

"no CPR needed, huh?" John B asked.

Belle kept her hand on his cheek as JJ looked up at the girl he'd been in love with for years.

"hi." she smiled.

"sup?" JJ asked making everyone laugh.

Belle laughed kissing his forehead as he lifted his hand to her cheek, "baby, you're-"

"i'm fine. i'm fine. i'm just glad you're okay." Belle hugged him shutting her eyes.

"just always looking for attention." John B laughed.

"whatever it takes, right?" JJ asked as Belle pulled away.

"attaboy!"

"what the hell happened?" JJ asked touching his head.

"the blunt end of a machete." Belle says grabbing his bandana pressing it against his wound.

"a machete?" JJ's eyes lit up as he sat up more.

"the blunt end." Belle repeated.

"next time, duck." Cleo tells the blonde.

"i'll try to remember that next time. thanks."

"let's hope there's not a next time, okay?" Belle looked at him as he nodded.

"this shit ain't over." Pope says.

"no it ain't." John B answered.

__

the seven arrived at an island having no idea where they were, the girls were the first ones off the boat sitting down on a tree stump, watching the boys pull the boat up to the sand. neither them had a plan but they knew if they had each other everything would work out. that's all that mattered.

"good job, guys." Sarah tells the boys.

"JJ, you all right there, buddy?" John B asked the blonde who stumbled.

"yeah. still a little dizzy." JJ answered checking his head, "okay, anybody know where we're at?"

"nope." Belle tapped her cheek, JJ walked over to her patting his bandana on her cut gently, "thank you." she mouthed.

"deserted beach. unknown island." Pope answered.

"all right, i'll that as a no. plan A, huh, Pope? that went well." JJ asked handing Belle his bandana.

"this is the lowest we can go. we literally have nothing else to lose. the cross, gone." Pope waved his arm around.

"the gold, gone." Sarah added.

"seriously, if we had a nickel for every time we got beat up, i'd say we're at a dollar fifty." JJ said.

"that's more than i got on me." Kie says, Belle looked at her reaching for her hand which Kie took.

"that somehow doesn't make me feel better." Sarah bluntly said.

"yeah, you're right. but, i mean, we've.. we've had some good stuff happen, right?" John B looked at his friends.

"name something." Pope said.

"um.. uh, the boiler room." John B said as everyone looked at him, "what? if the boiler didn't explode, i wouldn't have gotten away from Rafe. i couldn't have gotten the Zodiac and gotten us out of here."

"that wasn't luck. that thing was gonna blow the second i stopped feeding it." Cleo informed the boy.

"stealing my thunder, Cleo. um.."

"sorry."

"okay. Pope, you're related to Denmark Tanny. that's crazy." John B continued to say.

Pope leaned over, "and i lost all his inheritance."

"you know what? guys, this is it. this is the Pogue life. we are in the Caribbean. it's our own little slice of paradise. with my best friends, with my family. i don't know. i wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else. look, and while you guys were complains about every little thing and Belle was in mom mode." John B says walking towards JJ.

"i'm done with that shit." Belle looked at him as he smiled.

"JJ?"

"hmm?" the blonde hummed.

"i was looking at those burly lefts." John B pointed to the waves.

"there's some slabs out there." JJ grinned.

"just a few. Kie, Bells, you see that? i know you wanna get out there." John B looked at the two girls pointing at the surf.

"no boards." the girls answered.

"that was scary and we can bodysurf till we make some boards." John B danced around. 

"lame." Kie said making Belle laugh.

"Pope? come on, man."

"they do look pretty tasty." Pope looked at the water too.

"oh, yes, they do."

Pope stood up looking around the island, "there's nobody around. we could squat here for a bit. kind of belongs to us now, huh?"

"you got a point." John B held his hand out for him.

"seven-way split?" Pope asked doing the Pogue handshake with him.

"Poguelandia." JJ says in a posh accent.

"oh boy."

"i claim thee Poguelandia. i like the ring of it. i'm gonna make a flag. it's gonna have a chicken on it. with a coconut bra, smoking a J.. in crocs." JJ says making everyone laugh.

"i could use a J." Kie said.

"i should've brought some." Belle stared at the sand.

"can we vote on this?" Sarah asked JJ as the two started bickering like siblings.

JJ walked over to Belle holding his hands out for her which she took standing up and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him, JJ smiled wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her cheek when she turned around leaning against his chest.

"going full Pogue." Kie says as Belle helped her up.

"what is a Pogue, anyway?" Cleo asked while Pope explained it to her along with showing her the handshake.

"going full Pogue. okay, i think i-" JJ started to say going to wrap his arm around his girlfriends shoulder until Kiara pulled Belle towards her.

"JJ, i'm stealing Belle she's mine and Sarah's." Kie informed the blonde.

"no, no. she's mine." JJ pointed to Belle making her laugh.

"hey, i love you." Belle pointed at him as Kie lead her towards Sarah.

"you're in love." John B sang to JJ making him laugh.

__

back in OBX after hearing the news of the six missing Pogues, Noah Lively stood in Belle's small room back in the cut taking a look at all the photos and books she had. he looked at her messy bookshelf overfilled with books spotting the one book he always remembered she had in her hand when she was little. sniffling Noah made his way over grabbing Charlotte's Web opening it up to the first page seeing the note he had left her years ago.

'my little Belle, i love you and hope you enjoy the book you've been bugging me for weeks about. with love, daddy.'

Noah wiped away the tears from his cheeks as Liz and Zale walked into the room joining him, Liz sat on the bed immediately noticing the family picture that was back on the dresser. she smiled at the memory looking at her son who had a picture of him and Belle in his hands flipping the camera off making him smile.

when night came the now seven Pogues sat around the fire eating dinner and laughing telling multiple stories. JJ arrived with another fish starting to cook it sitting down besides Belle throwing his arm around her shoulder pulling her towards him kissing her lips repeatedly making her smile.

Belle leaned into him enjoying this time with her friends not wanting to have it any other way, she had JJ and her best friends with her and that was all she needed in the time she and the Pogues were stuck on the island.

but not everything lasts forever, little did the seven Pogues know that everything was about to change for them all.

__

i hope you all enjoyed perfect harmony & hope you're all ready for the sequel! because Belle and JJ's story isn't over just yet!!

i want to thank you all for all the love and support on perfect harmony & really hope you all loved it!!

& with that i now present the sequel to perfect harmony.
wolves.

  love, lani.

onto the next chapter! :)

ą¤Ŗą¤¢ą¤¼ą¤Øą¤¾ ą¤œą¤¾ą¤°ą„€ ą¤°ą¤–ą„‡ą¤‚

ą¤†ą¤Ŗą¤•ą„‹ ą¤Æą„‡ ą¤­ą„€ ą¤Ŗą¤øą¤‚ą¤¦ą„‡ ą¤†ą¤ą¤ą¤—ą„€

740K 20.3K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT āø» 05/08/20 ā†’ 07/17/20 EDITED āø» 02/09/23 ā†’ 04/19/23 #1st in...
the pogue princess - jj maybank -octobers ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

103K 1.2K 27
Ė—ĖĖ‹ THE POGUE PRINCESS ĖŽĖŠĖ— amelia blossom just wanted to enjoy her summer with her best friends, instead, they go treasure hunting for some gold that...
Thalassophile // JJ Maybank Rayna ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

230K 3.4K 57
šššš‘ššŠšš•ššŠššœššœšš˜šš™šš‘šš’šš•ššŽ : šš•šš˜ššŸššŽšš› šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ ššœššŽššŠ Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...
70.8K 3K 16
-š–šŽš‘š“š‡š˜ šŽš… š˜šŽš” įµā±įµƒŹ³įµƒ į¶œįµƒŹ³Ź³įµ‰Ź³įµƒ 'š™š™š™šš™§š™š'š™Ø š™£š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™©š™š™–š™© š™„ š™¬š™¤š™£'...