Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

After Shock

2.4K 62 20
By AnimeEagleScout

Something I want to say here since I feel the starting area is empty so I'm lore building.

When I use Mecha as replacement for Galvans saying God in Secrets of the Omnitrix it says:

AZMUTH'S DISGUISE IS BASED ON THE ANCIENT MACHINE GODS WORSHIPED BY THE PRIMITIVE GALVANS.

I was originally gonna make Ben use Ultimate Upgrade to reassemble Malware in the museum when the tour guide starts talking about a tablet carved before Galvan's had computers and it becomes a religious experience to the whole planet. It being confused for a Hand of Mecha making Ben need to run through the city hiding.

Now since I like lore building:

Galvans have Mecha's body and they worship it by having the First Thinker responsible for attempting to add repairs to it. Like one creates a new type of gear to add or something. The machine has been repaired by every First Thinker in some way and it corresponds with a tech boom in their history.

Azmuth added the Master Helix and had repaired it enough for it to run for days but stopped and was ejected.

What does Mecha do you ask?

It's a machine...that builds souls.

If Life Energy can exist and Azmuth not call it nonsense then I want Galvans entire race to be like Vandal Savage with the meteor or the pillars in A space oddity. It sparked the Evolution of 'Big Brain Thinking' for the species.

The Master Helix was re-purposed since Azmuth couldn't use it again to turn the machine back on and the Mechamorphs are children of Mecha. Only Azmuth is aware of this truth and yes he has spoken to Mecha when the machine was active.

So Ben killing one is being seen as spitting in the ideas of Mecha by the Galvans.

Machines can be fixed, any problem has a solution, AI has the right to life and violence is the last resort.

They believed they could repair Malware even though Azmuth was the one to build the Nanomachines before they gained the Spark Of Mecha and it would take decades for them to replicate them so the only guy who COULD fix Mal was Azmuth.

And heads up, I'm using this religion as an excuse of 'Are there religions on Galvan?' Because there is debate about such a thing in civilizations of such a scale and I wanted the answer to be "We Galvans do not have the issue of asking if our God is real because we are hatched 10 feet from it." As all galvan brine pools are near the sanctum.

Just putting this here for future reference. Also...Grey and Zeno...well wait till they are in the presence of Mecha.

All I'm saying for Grey is quote from the Plumbers Manual when dealing with religion "Follow host planet practices to not cause a disturbance. For the humans reading this, Don't think about it just causes issue."

This was written because my brain is weird.

Rustbucket 2.5

Ben dragged the very knife he was handed the day he became a Plumber through the sealed envelope.

Ben had seen Grampa use the same one, older then Ben's own father still sharp to cut kindling on their summer trip.

Ben pulled it out and saw two sides. Officer Tennyson and Ben.

"To one, Officer Tennyson from Magister Tennyson." Ben began

"Is it weird he is calling his grandson by his last name?" Charmcaster said.

"It's probably the business side of the letter." Gwen said.

"Should you be in uniform for that one then?" Charmcaster asked smirking.

"We can wait for you to change." Albedo said.

Ben flat faced pulled up his Clothing Menu and hit Uniform.

"Woah I want that feature." Gwen said "You can just change clothes without transforming?"

A hum that Gwen could tell was annoyance at compliments to the Ultimatrix. "I will send a request for Azmuth to add it." Omni said.

"The Omnitrix is proving to be a learning curve yet as you've told me for years about it never gets old." Ben said "Requisition for a bullet list from you and my alternate Grand Daughter with Magister Sirname stamp."

"I think he's trying to get an excuse for you to write him." Albedo said to Gwen.

"It be great to help out."

"No less then 7 photos of decent Quality including one of Alternative Maxwell Tennyson with Fido and Big Mama." Ben read "I heard he actually commissioned custom harnesses and collars for both of them recently."

"Aww." Gwen said.

"Change your socks, Keep your feet dry and drink enough earth sauce. Sorry I couldn't get an answer from Magistrata or our Proctor where they'd hide someone from me." Ben said "You aren't gonna side step a Plumber level 3 witness protection that easily."

"Level 3?" Gwen asked.

"When a Plumber's immediate family comes to a base requesting safety the higher ups relocate you with everything they can without question." Ben said "Level 3 should only be used for an active restraining order with a history of violence."

"The fact Max Tennyson is still free means something is not right." Albedo said holding her chin "Where would they hide them?"

"Sounds like something smells like bullshit." Charmcaster said.

"Exactly. Gwen your parents are under witness protection. Anyone lower then a Proctor is gonna get a straight up no to any question of it." Ben said "We need to find them ourselves or wait till the 10 year statue of limitations finishes."

Gwen looked at the letters from her parents to Ben with the bumps she knew were the key to finding them.

"Even if I'm from a different universe they follow protocol." Ben shook his head "I write this the day before my interview for my...Promotion to the Rank of Proctor?! Oh Hell Yes!"

Ben's enthusiasm was greeted to the three cheering along with him.

"Keep your head above water and don't forget to keep yourself centered. Signed by Magister Tennyson."

Ben flipped it over.

"Ben. I hope your doing well. You don't know how much I'm proud of what you are doing. You've grown so much over the years and I could write a book about everything you've done as a hero." Ben said "Try not to make the same mistakes. You and Gwen know that version of me is alive so please spend the holidays happy instead of working."

"I'll hold you to that." Gwen said.

"I have the phone numbers and Exo-Numbers for our extended family. Camile's having her third baby." Ben read "Aaah."

"Who?" Gwen asked.

"Camile Tennyson." Ben started.

"Wait as in Camile Mann of the Lenopans?!" Albedo said "Daughter of the Sludgepuppies Last warlord?! The who's marriage ended a war?!

"Yeah Joel Tennyson grampa's Nephew." Ben said pulling up a hologram of the wedding.

Albedo blinked at the thought that the Tennyson's were responsible for the end of a conflict of 3 generations.

"Shit Ben's good in the sack but is that just a Tennyson thing?!" Charmcaster asked.

"Damn the Tennyson's will stick their dick in anything." Gwen said.

"Hey don't blame just the guys Cuz." Ben said "You ain't about chatting up something gelatinous."

"What is that?!" Gwen shouted.

"A Protost." Albedo said "Where is this picture from?"

"Tetrax ship." Ben said "Oh shoot you could have-"

"Choose your next words very carefully." Gwen said holding her hand to the Omnitrix.

"I'm just saying you and Gluto had some chemistry when you first met." Ben said.

"I am not banging a blob of goo!" Gwen said.

"I was suggesting some friendly conversation. Your the one thinking of banging." Ben said.

"Come on at least he's cute." Charmcaster said.

"Please tell me I don't actually date that in your universe." Gwen said.

"The guy saved your life." Ben said.

"Gluto species can regenerate from a few specs. He regenerated from the specs on my shirt and saved me from the wildvines."

Gwen closed her mouth seeing the Blob and her younger self seem to be friends.

"Shame. Shame for not being open minded." Charmcaster said.

"Oh and tell me if you'd bang a wad of goo?" Gwen asked.

"Ben you got anything?" Charmcaster asked.

"I got a Lenopan if you're up for it." Ben said "oh And Gwen?"

Ben showed a video of him waking up in the arms of CLE-0.

"Just read the rest of the letter." Gwen said.

"When I heard about Gwen my only guess to what is going through Alt-Max head is he's as angry as I'd be." Ben said "Please be there for her Ben. I could not imagine another Enlistment for myself being easy to raise my grand daughter." Ben said "Tell Gwen I don't care what universe she's from Tennyson's are Family and I love every single one of my grandchildren."

"AAAH." Albedo and Charmcaster said.

Gwen smiled.

"Last letter of Magister Maxwell Tennyson but not from Grampa Max." Ben said.

Ben folded it and put it into the envelope.

Charmcaster clapped and said "Welp enough mush time for blood lust!"

"Hope." Ben said.

Gwen opened hers and with each line from Auntie Sandy and Uncle Qarl had put her into tears.

"Would it *sniff* be OK to keep this to myself?" Gwen asked hugging the letter.

KITT handed Gwen the Tissues.

"They said they'd most likely be in Italy or Hawaii." Gwen said.

Charmcaster grabbed the vials for  Ben's parents and said "I'll keep these safe."

Ben read his to himself and it was mainly asking if he's eating enough and has a roof over his head.

The one thing he read out loud was his Dad's handwriting "When you needed parents permission to Enlist your mother cried the first week you went to basic. You'll always be our son even when your something else. No matter how Slimy, freaky, fast or strong you get... whatever shape or size your our little boy."

"They used my Theme Song." Ben said smiling shaking his head "I wrote that when I was 10."

"Oh please tell me you have it." Gwen said.

"He keeps the tape in his glove box." KITT said.

"Darn don't have a-" Ben watched KITT form a Tape deck and Ben jumped to grab the tape.

"Play it. Play it. Play it." The three shouted.

"It was kinda a mix of a few Shag Carpet Rifts." Ben said.

"He got it remixed when he got famous." KITT said.

[The tape is ben 10 theme Played by nstens1117. The Remix is the actual OS Theme.]

Ben played the tape and got a demand for the lyrics.

"I'd like to hear it before we read the last letters." Gwen said.

Ben pulled it up on his phone.

The mood was lightened up enough for the last two to be opened.

Both were and agreed to read Ben's first.

"Dear Ben, what you described a version of my self doing to my daughter sickens me to no end. Find that bitch in your letter is a second envelope with a strongly worded letter to Bizzaro Natalie Tennyson from me." Was written in the loopy font of Gwen's mother.

"I accepted my daughter when she told me she was a Witch. I have loved her when she told me what my father did for a living and following in his footsteps and I have accepted that our family isn't completely human. The fact there is a me that didn't... I got so mad I can barely hold the pen when I wrote the letter to Bizzaro Frank. Benjamin I ask you find them. Gwendolyn says my blood with find him with this 'Charmcaster' woman that is apparently her Enemy yet she assures me won't have a choice(?) I'm not the witch of the family so if she says that's how it works I believe it. Hug her for me please and knock some sense into that version of me.'
Written in the Chaligraphy of Frank Tennyson.

The last of the letter had what they were after.

"Check China is my only guess. There are very few places on earth I'd think to hide. Sorry I can't give you any more ideas where I'd hide from my other universe little girl." Frank Wrote.

"I'd prefer the cold so either Canada or Russia." Natalie Wrote.

"She was right about the no choice in that department." Charmcaster said "Either you tell me what her parents did and I help. If I said no my True Name would have been enough to help."

KITT projected a globe and the second the locations were shown a flash of Red and Blue had put Ben into action mode.

Gwen rushed out with Albedo following.

Ben reacted and turned into XLR8.

"Gwen no!" XLR8 shouted rushing after them.

Ben hit the dial again chasing after them as KITT had to make sure the Rustbucket didn't tip over from the sonic boom of 3 Kinecelerans.

Rushing over open ocean the transformation to Ultimate wasn't like the others. Ben felt a bolt of lightning hit him as he seem to tap into something...more.

Something faster then fast.

"Gwen Albedo stop!" The Evolved Kineceleran shouted grabbing them. The balls of energy keeping him able to stand on the water.

Gwen was running in place as Ultimate XLR8 had a hand on her. The more she ran the more purple energy on him appeared.

"I'm stealing your kinetic energy so stop and think." Ben said "The Plumbers treat Witness Protection very seriously so the second we show up near them and Plumbers get any hint of someone knowing they will get relocated. We can't go in crazy!"

Dragster was kicking and screaming about it not being fair and wanting to find her asshole parents.

Gwen had pouted as she submitted. "We will find them but we need to think." Ben said as he moved to solid land. Albedo had been vibrating to maintain the surface tension but had to be pacing to keep from falling in.

"Damn it I hate your acting like Dweeb." Trixie said.

"Someone has to." Ben said before stopping and looking at the Omnitrix "Wait a minute."

"Uh..." The voice awkwardly said "boop boop..."

"Ben your old Omnitrix AI is in my Omnitrix." Gwen said "Sorry we were gonna tell you but you came home with the letters and those seemed more important."

"She went in here when you were examining the True Omnitrix." Omni said "Hi my names Omni by the way she's Trixie."

"Ben." Trixie appeared in hologram form.

Ultimate XLR8 blinked and held up a finger with his mouth open before closing his mouth. "I...I need to go for a walk. Firstly."

Gwen's Omnitrix beeped and she turned human. "Sorry. The 15 minute limiter is annoying." Omni said.

Ben picked Gwen up "Wait you gotta hold my-"

Suddenly they were back to the trailer with Albedo appearing a few seconds later. "-head. Wait how...the whiplash you-"

"Kenetic Feathers." Ultimate XLR8 said "I stockpiled the innerta so the sudden stop isn't felt."

The glowing feather rippled with the energy.

"You are gonna stay here and calm down." Ultimate XLR8 said as his body vibrated and after images jumped around the room.

He held out a cup a few seconds later.

"Hazelnut and Oreo Cookie pieces with Whip Cream and Sprinkles."

Gwen took it "Whole milk?"

"Heated with friction and frothy like you like it." Ben said as the metal cup used to mix it were still shaking and glowing as KITT poured water in the sink.

She sat on the couch with Charmcaster wrapping an arm around her "Shuu don't worry well get your revenge." Hope said.

Gwen drank it and grumbled about what she wanted to do to her parents for this.

"Look at you plotting revenge." Charmcaster said.

"I'm going for a walk you three stay here." Ultimate XLR8 said "I was gonna make dinner but *sigh* KITT order a pickup at Frank Pepe's in Connecticut 40 dollar limit."

"Uh it's gonna get cold if your picking it up." Gwen said.

Ben filled a glass of water and sprinted out the door with it on his head. He returned with a Sombrero under his arm and a sarape on. The water wasn't even disturbed.

He downed it and said "I think this guy moves using pure speed not muscle. I need to burn it off or I might break something. And I need to calm down so again." He got in Gwen's face "Stay. Here."

The purple light seem to coat Ben's face.

The nanites built a mask as Ben rushed off.

XLR8

Ben watched an entirely new HUD then his standard one.

"Hold on..."

"Oh shit did my HUD get Ultimized?" Ben asked running.

A map was generated and Ben grinned as he knew his next route.

A route had formed.

"First stop Mount Rushmore." Ben said as he was gonna run the whole road trip backwards.

Plumber HQ

Max and the Plumber kids had gotten the last of the people out and were officially being signed on to begin training.

"Maxxy." Patelliday said.

Unlike Ben's stand to attention this was a Magister talking to a Magister.

Translation: Friends.

"Good seein ya Jawz." An arm grab.

"You glad to be breathin' fresh air again, Fly Boy?" Patelliday asked.

"Absolutely." Max said "Kids meet Magister Patelliday."

"Sir." Pierce was the one to give the correct salute. Manny had difficulty with his arms and Helen couldn't actually stand with her leg's straight.

"At ease guppies. Dear your gonna wanna talk to one of our Kineceleran on the translation to salute your tail was moving too much and Tetramand stance is upper hand on the lower wrist with in salute." Patelliday said "And you prickly...well done."

"Thank you for the tip Magister Patelliday." Helen said.

"Thanks." Manny said adjusting himself trying it finding it helps.

Pierce nodded.

"Now some advice. Keep your paperwork in line, copies of everything, the Chain That Binds is important above all else." Patelliday said.

Helen was writing it down and raised her hand "Yes dear?"

"Requesting information on what 'Chain That Binds' means?" Helen asked.

"Of course." Patelliday said "The Plumbers is structured with the Magisters being responsible for Officers. Proctors are responsible for Magisters and Magistrata is the grandmama of them all. Your Magister is responsible for you all and as such you follow their orders. A Magister protects his guppies so equal respect should be granted to them."

Manny raised his hand and Patelliday pointed "What happens if we're on missions with other officers of different Magisters?"

"That is what is designated a Temporary Change of Command and it is always told directly from the Magister." Patelliday said.

"If your in a emergency situation it's just highest rank gives orders when it comes to officers." Max said "So if you join another Plumber in the field remember rank matters to An Officer, names matter to a Magister."

Helen was keeping as many notes as she could.

"So mind telling me about my Alternate Universe Grandson?" Max asked.

"He trained the Vreedles." Patelliday said.

The three watched the shock on Max's face. "Excuse me?!"

"Yep Ben's been pulling double shifts with my problem children to get em review ready." Patelliday said "That man's on DNAliens like a shark on blood I tell you what. 16 total nesting grounds found. That boy will be a Proctor one day."

"Who are the Vreedles?" Pierce asked with his hand raised.

"That is not something I can give enough context for why he's trying to catch flys." Patelliday chuckled "Ben seemed driven to get those two through it all."

"You 3 are dismissed for the evening. I need to call my grandchildren." Max said.

They left and Max asked "How is Ben? 2 weeks and 16 nests?"

"I'll tell you over a drink. Call your Grand Baby." Patelliday said "Drinks are on Hulka tonight and we're celebrating."

Max headed to his locker and pulled out his regular phone.

"Grampa?" Gwen said.

"Hey pumpkin I'll be back to the Rustbucket by tomorrow." Max said.

"Is the void cleared?" Gwen asked.

"We got the Vulpimancers sniffing out the last remains." Max said "How are you?"

"Ben's Old Omnitrix AI is in mine and she's being..." Gwen paused before saying "An ex about it."

Max got the context "Are you in any danger?"

"No." Gwen said "Ben just went out for a walk as XLR8 to clear his head."

"How long has he been out?" Max asked.

"About 5 minutes." Gwen said.

"Let the man breathe. Love you pumpkin."

"Love you two Grampa." Gwen said.

When Max was changed into casual clothes he returned to Patelliday talking into his Badge.

"And your sure it's just a walk?" Patelliday asked.

"Sir I'm flowing with the Kenetic energy of two Kinecelerans stockpiled. I'm just blowing off steam." Ben said "I stand by it."

"Alright but get some sleep Officer. Your still on your off week."

"Officer Tennyson over and out."

"The hell you two standing around for?" Hulka said walking in holding his DNA Mask "We're getting hammered tonight."

Ben

Finally making it to the first stop Ben saw where it all started.

Ben looked around the damage was fixed. The trees were replanted and the dirt showed signs of years of rain making it barely noticeable.

Ben approached a cross with a picture on it.

Picking it up was his picture.

Ben looked at a rock that was melted by a Pyronite's ass.

Looking at the spot Ben could tell Gwen had returned to this place before. A carving on a different rock was a message with what Ben could guess was the same Pyronites finger melting the message into the stone.

'I don't hate you Doofus. If I could take it back I would.'

Ben turn to see a crystal with the tree growing over it. Petrosapien. Perfectly shaped.

Scanning it he saw there was a shoebox there.

"There was nothing to bury." Ben said kneeling.

Ben's claw vibrated and he scratched something under it.

'My body lay on Terra but my spirit breathes within my kin.' Ben carved into Crystal 'The Anodite inside walks among the stars.'

Ben looked around and cracked his fingers.

He started scratching into the tree Sumo Slammers artwork and baseball deco.

Ben looked at his Ultimatrix and thought about the failsafes. Ben didn't honestly care about dying. If he went out a hero then he'd meet wherever he'd end up with a smile on his face. He figured if he died then it was because he wasn't good enough.

Ben vaguely remembered reading a few failsafes in the other Matrix and thought 'I could die.'

A voice in his head asked 'Do you give a shit?'

'Nope.' Ben would answer.

'Would Gwen?'

Ben bowed his head and headed off into the Nevada Desert and a bolt of lightning shot out his body as he discharged the Kenetic Energy.

Devolving into XLR8 Ben ran back to the Rustbucket.

Rustbucket

Ben opened the door and said "Ok. Explain yourself...Trixie?"

The hologram projected a girl in a white and green outfit.

"Hey Ben." She said smiling.

"It's been a while." She said "I guess I have some explaining to do? He he he."

Ben crossed his arms and gestured for her to speak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 223 27
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
5.1K 124 5
A girl from our world transmigrated into the Ben 10 universe as the twin sister of Ben Tennyson. What happens when the Omnitrix chooses her instead o...
3.8K 77 3
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
142K 3.7K 52
The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoon network and all artwork used belongs t...