The next chapter [ON HOLD]

By AuthorOfManyFandoms

His story is far from over. If the Maker has taught us anything, it's that he can do anything, even bring peo... More

Chapter 1 (Sara)
Chapter 3 (Artham/Sara)
Chapter 4 (Sara)
Chapter 5 (Sara/Janner)
PT. 1:Chapter 6 , Home at last.
Chapter 7: The party
PT. 2: Chapter 8, The pranks of the pranksters
Chapter 9: The Cannons
Chapter 10: Time Goes By
Chapter 11: The Most Angering Dinner
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 2 (Kalmar/Sara)

192 5 3
By AuthorOfManyFandoms

Kalmar slipped off of the back of the dragon he, Nia, and Arundelle were riding. The two women slipped off of the dragons back after Kal. Artham walked over to them with Oskar following.

"So, are we ready to go?" Artham asked Kalmar.

Kalmar nodded his head. "Are the dragons gonna come with us?"

Hulwen cooed at Artham. "She says that they'll wait here in Clovenfast."

Leeli and Sara came up to the group. "Well, we should go." Leeli said.

"I agree. The more ground we can cover by day, the sooner we'll get to the well." Nia said.

And so the group was off.

They traveled till sundown, and the family made camp. Everyone argued on whether or not to continue looking for the well at night, until Sara had made the point that it would still be there in the morning. 

As the family settled in for the night. Sara hoped and prayed to the Maker silently that the water from the well would work. She had so many things she wanted to tell him, about what happened after he escaped the Fork Factory, about Dugtown, and about her rapidly growing feelings towards him. Sara's hope grew. Maybe, just maybe that Janner would come back, and that maybe he would feel the same as her.

When the family woke up, their attitude was a mix of excitement and grumpiness. Everyone knew that they were close to the well, so everyone was trying to hurry when packing, making them all more stressed. Sara was the only one who was able to calmly pack her stuff. She was lost in thought of Janner, and what the day would hold, so she wasn't paying attention to the stressful actions of the rest of the family.

Once the entire family was packed up, they all set off walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...