The Assistant [MxM]

By InfinitiAkira

It wasn't until his boss gave him a chance and purpose in life once he was on edge, and giving up. Not knowi... More

Description
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. |part one|
8. |part two|
9.
10.
10. |filler chapter|
11.
12.
13.
13. |filler chapter|
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. |part one|
18. |part two|
19.
20.
20. |filler chapter|
21.
22. |part one|
22. |part two|
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
28. |filler chapter|
29.
30.
31.
32.
32. |filler chapter|
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
37. |filler chapter|
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

2.

3.6K 277 406
By InfinitiAkira

Can we please vote and comment? 🌚🥹

••••

Shakur wrapped his hand in Cassidy's hair while he pushed her head down further so she could fit his entire length into her mouth. Once he heard the gargle sound indicating she gagged a little he groaned. Lifting her head for a little air he smiled down at how the string of saliva slowly dripped from her mouth to his dick.

"That's my girl, you got it baby."

Cassidy trembled hearing him encourage her, that was a kink for her. She loved to be praised and to be talked to during sex, she loved to be submissive to her husband.

"May I?" She asked while looking him into the eyes, referring to finishing him off.

Shakur nodded his head, "Thank you, daddy." She then grabbed his dick and swirled her tongue around his tip that leaked pre-cum. As she jerked him off she moaned.

Inserting him back into her mouth she began to do all the tricks he loved. "Fuck baby, that's it." He mumbled. "Move ya hand, I need to feel the back of your throat baby. You can do it." He encouraged her.

Cassidy did as told, deep throating him while massaging his balls. Although she gagged she couldn't help but to please him. "Fuçk," he stared her in the eyes as she felt his warm seed shoot down her throat.

"Come here," he pulled her up, and into a heated kiss.

Hearing her alarm sound off, Cassidy sighed. Shakur graoned, he wasn't done with her although they had been going at it for a while now. They had lost track of time, "Go get ready for work," he told her.

She sighed and placed a few pecks on his lips.

Shakur soon heard the shower turn on, he quickly picked up their clothes that were scattered around the room and stripped their bed sheets that were now stained in her juices and his cum mixed. He lost track of how many times he made her orgasm since the earlier hours of the morning.

Stepping into the bathroom, he stepped into the shower. "You okay?" He asked noticing how her head hung low. "Talk to me baby," he lifted her head.

"I-it's nothing."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Well I just wanted one more, please." She looked at him. He chuckled.

"Since you asked so nicely. How you want it baby?"

"However you feel I should have it, daddy."

Shakur's dick had hardened hearing those words, he grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a sloppy kiss. She moaned when he tapped her thigh indicating he wanted her to jump up. Once she did he quickly pinned her against the shower wall. She reached for his dick but he quickly gave her a look.

"S-sorry." Her breathing picked up. Her body heating up from how bad she wanted him to be inside of her. "M- may I?" She asked this time.

"Don't let that happen again," he warned her. "You may,"

She then began rubbing his tip up and down her slit watching him close his eyes with pleasure. Placing him at her entrance she moved her hand and placed it back around his neck. He slowly pushed into her causing her to moan and close her eyes.

"Eyes,"

Hearing how stern his voice was, she quickly opened her eyes and never took them off of him again unless he said so. "That's a good girl," he kissed her before speeding up his movements.

••••

"Kennedy," Shakur called out as he knocked on her door. "We need to get on the road, let's go."

He heard her groan before snatching the door open, "I'm seriously going to call CPS if you make me go."

Shakur chuckled, "Want to use my phone?" He held it out for her. She rolled her eyes before grabbing her bags she had packed, "Did mom leave my medicine?" She asked.

Shakur mentally cursed, they had been so caught up this morning he had forgot to remind her to go get her prescription filled. "Just take me to her office, I know Sin for sure has some." She rolled her eyes.

"Her assistant?" He frowned his face up.

"Naw. Her assistant." She walked by him and headed to the truck, making sure to leave her three bags for him to carry for her.

Shakur counted to ten in his head to calm himself down from knocking her smart mouthed ass out. He never understood Kennedy, she used to be such a daddies girl up until she turned thirteen, that's when they first saw signs of her being different. He never loved her any less but it seemed as if since she'd been on medication she distanced herself and wasn't as open as she used to be. He knew it was apart of her growing into a young woman but he missed his baby girl, especially since being on the road was so often.

Getting in the truck he quickly began the drive to his wife's law firm, "Let me see your phone so he can bring them out to me."

"Just go in and get them,"

"I'm cramping and honestly I don't really feel like it," Kennedy complained. "Can you please just go get them dad? I promise he won't bite."

Shakur frowned his face up, "The fuçk that's supposed to mean?" He eyed her while he parked infront of the building.

"It means no need for all the toxic masculinity around him." She smiled causing her dad to mug her.

He decided to ignore her and hop out of the truck, heading into the building the receptionist smiled before buzzing him in. They knew him around the company and loved him, as he rode the elavator up to the sixth floor he made his way to Sincere's door being that Cassidy was in court today.

Knocking on the door he waited until Sincere opened it, he watched as his eyes widened and immediately looked down. "C- Cassidy is in court sir."

Shakur's signature mug was on his face while he stared at him, "I know where my wife is."

"Oh,"

"Give me Kennedy's meds. She said you got some,"

Sincere jerked his head back, "Give you?"

"That's what I said,"

He watched as Sincere chuckled a little, he didn't find anything funny though.

He wanted to get the medicine as fast as possible, Sincere made him uncomfortable and he really didn't care for feminine men. He didn't consider himself as homophobic because gay men really didn't bother him, it was the ones that portrayed themselves as women he couldn't look past. Sincere sometimes dressed as a man should but other times he dressed how a woman should, some days he had on lipgloss and his eyebrows dyed, other days he sported his waves and had nothing on his face. Sincere was far from feminine but he did dress how he pleased. Very comfortable in his own skin. That alone bothered Shakur.

"There's a better way to ask for something you clearly don't have for your child."

Shakur furrowed his eyebrows and the look alone on his face made Sincere take a step back. "I- I'm sorry." He quickly apologized before hurrying to his desk and grabbing the medication.

His hands shook while he handed the bottle to him, Shakur decided not to snap out how he wanted being that he had to be on the road if he wanted to make his load on time. Snatching the bottle Sincere flinched a little, although that was weird Shakur shrugged it off and made his way back down the elavator and to his truck.

"I thought I was going to have to come save Sincere from your homophobia," Kennedy joked once her dad made it back to the car. "Just kidding," she slouched down when he cut her eyes at her hard. Indicating he wasn't in no joking mood, especially about the slick comments.

Kennedy feared no one in life except her dad, and it wasn't becuase he beat her or anything. Everything about his demeanor and how he carried himself would frighten anyone, the permanent mug he wore on his face would intimidate just about everyone. She also knew his temper first hand, being they had her so young they had to figure parenting out. Shakur used to be the typical dope boy growing up and Kennedy seen him do things she shouldn't have had too at such an young age, he was always soft and loving for her and Cassidy but she felt bad for anyone else. He hated people, it was just the life he was dealt though.

"Dad?" Kennedy spoke into an hour of driving in silence.

Shakur looked over to her briefly, "yeah princess?"

She blushed at the name, not hearing it in a while. "Am I a burden to you and mom?"

"What? Why would you think something like that?"

Kennedy shrugged and laid her head against the window, "I know you guys had me so young and lately y'all both are so caught up into your careers I feel that I burden y'all. I know I act out a lot but it's only because that's really the only attention I get from y'all these days. I'm sorry if I made life hard." He could hear the hurt in her voice and his heart instantly dropped.

"Where is this coming from Ken?" He asked sincerely.

"Sincere told me that I should try and talk to you while we're over the road about how I feel. Mom never really listens unless it's to you, so I figured I'll try talking to you first."

Shakur sighed and slowly pulled over, putting his hazards on he faced his baby girl. "You were never a burden to us, even when we found out. We knew life was gonna be hard and even harder for me knowing my record as a juvenile growing up. I guess we just wanted a better life for you than us so, while I had you when your mom completed law school I know you've seen some things no kid should ever have too." He paused wiping the tears that fell down her cheek. "I can admit once I was out the game and got into trucking I was gone for so long, I just wanted a legit way to provide for you after that incident when you were younger." He cleared his throat.

Kennedy cried harder at him mentioning that, she'd been in the backseat of an important drop he had to make when the car was shot up at only eleven years old she witnessed her father gunned down. If it wasn't for him throwing himself over Kennedy she would have been shot too, being the smart kid she was she covered his wounds with her small jacket while calling the police. It was something he trained her to do, and now that he looked back on it he knew that they fucked her up in more ways than one. She never had the childhood a child should have had.

"We throw ourselves into work so much because we know we failed you baby, and I guess to make up for it we want to be sure to get you whatever you may want since you didn't have that growing up,"

"I don't care about the fancy stuff though dad. I just miss how close we used to be. I'm glad you both got good careers but it has to be a way to balance it all out. I just miss you." She finally admitted, unbuckling her seatbelt she moved over to his lap and tossed her arms around his neck. Tears instantly wetting his shoulder.

Shakur didn't know when things had gotten so bad but he was happy that she confided in him. He guess he didn't realize that they were so into making her life better since she was older they were also neglecting her for work. "I love you so much baby, I'm so sorry." He rubbed her back.

"I love you too dad." She sniffled.

Lifting her head. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead, "we're going to do better. I promise."

Kennedy smiled and after a while she was back into her seat and they were back driving, she felt good to have finally gotten that off of her chest.

"Goodnight dad," she finally yawned before heading to the back and getting her pillow and blanket out her suitcase before laying on his bed.

"Goodnight baby, I'll let you know when we're at a truck stop so we can shower and eat."

••••

After driving thirteen hours Shakur finally stopped, he woke Kennedy up so she could get her things together for her shower as he waited on their time for the bathroom. He laughed at her once she had her gloves and Clorox wipes, she was such a germ freak and she cringed at the fact she'd have to shower at a rest stop. However, she was too clean not to shower as well.

"Aren't you going to come in?" She asked wide eyed seeing her father sit on the bench outside of the bathroom.

He laughed, "I'll be right here when you get out princess. You're older now, I don't think a grown ass man coming out of a shower with a teenager would look right."

"Oh," Kennedy agreed. "I'll be quick,"

She walked into the bathroom and sanitized everything before putting towels down on the floor, and putting her shower shoes on.

Making sure she was in there Shakur grabbed his phone and then face-timed his wife, "hey baby," Cassidy answered on the second ring. He instantly smiled hearing her angelic voice.

"What you up to?"

"Just going over notes with Sincere,"

"I need to talk to you," he spoke, she excused sincere from her office hearing the seriousness in his voice, and look on his face. "It's about Ken,"

Cassidy sighed, "Is she giving you a hard time?"

"Nah, the opposite actually. She talked to me about us, and how we've basically neglected her since we've been head first into our careers. We both have to do better at making time for her,"

Cassidy sighed, "She literally has everything we never had and she's complaining?"

"We also never had parents who loved us, and spent time with us. Even when I was adopted I came second to their jobs. They loved and cared for me yeah, but I barely saw them. They thought that buying me things and gifting me was all I needed, I don't ever want her to feel how we did."

"But—"

"Cassidy," his tone was demanding.

She quickly straightened up, "I'm sorry baby, I hear you and I understand."

"Let me ask you something and you be honest with me," he started. "Do you feel like she's a burden to you? I'm willing to drop work right now and spend as much time with her as needed. Are you willing to do the same?"

The line grew silent, almost too silent. "I have a meeting, I- I have to go."

••••

Sincere getting Kennedy to open up? Her father being the parent to confide in?

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
171K 6.6K 54
******Copyright© All Rights Reserved. Please do not copy this story.****** *Compelled is the second installment of Forced.* ********************...
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...