Sarah Sanderson and Winifred...

By agirlwholoveswomen

Preferences of the one and only Sarah and Winnie Sanderson! they will be different emotions in each one I hop... More

Where their favourite spot to kiss you is.
What are they like with sex (nsfw) ;)
When they get hung
when you pass out
When you accidentally get turned back into your child self
What pet names you call each other
who says i love you first
what their insecurities are
When they find you wearing their cloaks
A/N
The reasons they fall out of love
The reasons why the fall out of love (part 2)
when they see you after 300 years
When you have a permanent attitude
when you have a terrible day
When you are sick
When you wear glasses
When you have a panic attack
When you accidentally hurt yourself
When you arive drunk
When you fall asleep on their lap/chest
When they see you stress over work
When they notice you are jealous
When its your birthday
Whos the first to propose
When you buy them a gift
When you ask them on a date
Get to know y/n (well my take on it)
When you get lost in the forest
When you're clingy
When you've been gone for a while and finally return
When you have a nightmare
When you get angry
When they see you cry
when they catch you cheating
when you are needy (NSFW)
What do they do for aftercare?
A/n
1k😨
When you come from another dimension
when they see you in a tight fitted dress
When they want your attention
when they see your ex in public
A/N
when they find you dead
When they find you dead (y/ns pov)
The end.
soooo...
when they see you give them puppy dog eyes
what petnames they call you in bed ;)
when you insult someone
when they are having a bad day
When they catch you playing video games
When you ask random questions
What are their weaknesses toward you (A LITTLE NSFW ;) )

When they first saw you

553 17 0
By agirlwholoveswomen

Sarah
Sarah Sanderson thought you was absolutely beautiful. when she first saw you she couldn't help but stare, she had always been open about her sexuality to her sisters so they knew she fell for the girl all most immediately, love at first sight. but at the time they were disguised so the town folk wouldn't recognise them, the more Sarah thought about it she realised that if you found out who she really was you'd leave, but she was drawn to you. She approached you and said "hello pumpkin" And you turned around "hello!" you thought she was absolutely gorgeous she was taller then you and had blonde hair and diamond blue eyes you could get lost in. and ever since that first interaction you and Sarah saw more of each other and the feelings started to grow between you both.

Winnie
when Winnie saw you she thought you was an adorable little thing, but she didn't admit it she saw you with another girl and felt insanely jealous but she didn't understand why. Sarah and Mary saw Winnie staring at the girl and they both giggled. but Winnie hit them both and called them fools. Winnie started to go to the town more and more everyday to the point where she had to make up excuses all because she wanted to see you, but she still didn't admit that she wanted you. one night she got back from the town and both Sarah and Mary was stood waiting, Winnie saw the idiotic smile they both had on their faces "what? why are you looking at me like that?" sarah giggled and jumped up and down singing "Winnie likes the pretty girl Winnie likes the pretty girl" Winnie rolled her eyes and said "no I do not you fool" Mary walked to Winnie started poking her "you aren't being honest dear sister. why do you go down there everyday as soon as the girl goes and when she leaves you come back?" Winnie realised her sisters weren't as stupid as she thought "fine. I like the girl she is the most beautiful mortal I've ever laid my eyes on well, apart from myself of course" sarah looks confused and says "but you aren't a mortal Winnie" winnie just glared at Sarah to make her be quite "I like the girl I admit it, now will you two hooligans stop" she walks past them both and goes to find book, sarah and Mary look at each other planning on how to get you to notice winnie thinking that you hadn't seen her and felt the same exact way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
195K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
2.3K 76 9
☆WE RUN AMOK TONIGHT!☆ in which, elizabeth fier witnesses the amazing phenomenon of the 90's with witches... fem oc x sanderson sisters 𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐏...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...