Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30

Kapter 26

110 7 1
By shadow1dark2night

That same night Masaru and Mitsuki set off for their date. Leaving the two young adults by themselves..both a bit awkward now but still chatting.

Katsuki sat on the couch as ______ sat on the other one across him. She just stared bored at the TV as he looked at her then at his phone seeing his mothers threatening text.

Hag [6:43 pm]: take her out. And have fun!

He rolled his eyes before looking back at her.

"Hey. Let's go get food." Katsuki said standing up.

______ looked at him confused. "Your mom made dinner though-"

"It's for tomorrow, and I want spicy food." He said

She smiled hearing that as she got up.

They both put on shoes before heading out for the night as they get into Katsuki's car.

"Should we get Mina and Kiri too?" _____ asked as she took her phone out.

Katsuki drove out of his driveway as he looked at her.

"Hell no. I'm not in the mood to see anyone."

"You're never in the mood to see people." She says

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call them."

She sighed putting her phone down as she looked out the window.

Katsuki drove off just following the path to the fast food. He looked over at her seeing her stare out the window quietly.

He looked back on the road.

"..."

***
It was a silent drive. He parked the car and got out with her as she walked beside him.

"Is this place new? I haven't heard of it" _____ asked as he opened the door for her.

"Ya, it's good. They know how to use real spice." Katsuki said smirking

"Huh"

They went in line and she let him order for them both.

They sat down already eating as she had to take a moment to not kill him for how spicy he made her food.

"Fuckkking hell..how do you eat this." She said drinking water

He laughed watching the tears build up in her eyes.

"You're just weak as hell." He smirked eating normally

She pushed the chicken sandwich away from her after two bites and just ate the fries instead

"Next time I'm choosing a spot." She said glaring at him wiping her eyes as he laughs.

***
They spent the rest of the day hanging out before Katsuki just drove slow on the road wasting time as he drives.

______ stared out the window her eyes watching the people in the street as the sun set low.

"..."

Katsuki looked at her seeing her in a quiet mood as he just drives to the parks parking lot.

He parked the car as she looked at him confused.

"Why are we here??"

"It's the best view for the sunset why else."

She looked at the playground where a few families were sitting and also watching the sunset as she and Katsuki sat outside.

Katsuki just leaned back on the bench enjoying the view and breeze.

_____'s eyes remained on the families before she remembers her conversation with Mitsuki.

Her heart did strain heavy at the thought of having no where to go.

After she leaves UA it's either live with Hawks or find her own place..

She felt sad knowing she didn't really have parents or siblings to go to.

It was easy when she was at UA but..schools ending and her friends will go live their own lives.. and she'll be alone again..just like she was back at the commission.

"you good?"

She looked over at Katsuki confused before seeing his concerned face as a tear ran down her cheek.

She wiped her cheek before nodding.

"Yeah..I'm good." She leaned back crossing her arms.

"Spit it out." He said "unless you're still crying because of the spicy food." He jokes

She glared smiling a bit pushing his shoulder. "Shut up im not."

"Then what is it?"

She sighed and looked back at the families.

"I know I said I'd live with Hawks after UA but..I guess I'm just paranoid for things to go back to the way they were when I was at the Commission.." she confessed

"What do you mean? The commission's been gone." Katsuki said confused

"Ya but..I grew up being alone for majority of my childhood..Hawks would try and show up for me but even he had his own job to do..I..I just never had anyone waiting for me back at a home..not until I came to UA 3 years ago..I think I'm gonna miss it..seeing you and everyone else everyday.." she says sadly

Katsuki looked at her seeing her genuine expression as he looked away.

"We're still gonna see eachother you idiot." He scoffs

"Maybe..but I've never been the type to have friends. Hell who knows if I can keep them even. What if we lose contact with everyone? We'll be going our separate ways...I don't like that." She frowned

"That's what your worried about?! Who cares if you don't see the others anymore. You'll still have me." He said glaring at her

"Won't you get tired of me? If i constantly wanna hang out? I'll actually have to drag you out of your own apartment this time Huh?" She asked looking at him as he smirked amused

"You can try." He replied as she smiled at him.

She moved to sit closer to him before resting her head on his shoulder and getting comfy.

Katsuki just stayed still for her before he leaned into her body as well.

"Promise me we won't stop being friends.." she said

"We were never friends to begin with." He said in a teasing tone as she smiled looking up at him as he smiled back.

They spent a couple minutes sitting there as the sun went down.

And after a while they got up and went back to his house where they joined Mitsuki and Masaru on a movie night.

***
That night the two went back to their sleeping arrangements.

Katsuki laying on the ground as _____ stayed on his bed.

The lights were off as she turned to look down at him.

"That looks uncomfortable. You sure you don't want the bed?" She asks being too bored to even fall asleep

Katsuki groaned annoyed by her constant attempts of conversation.

"Will you just sleep!?" katsuki said looking at her

"I can't."

"That's your problem! Don't keep me up!" Katsuki said turning to have his back facing her

She glared and sat up.

"Katsuki."

He didn't respond.

"Katsuki."

He just stared at the ground as his eye twitched.

She didn't say anything but he heard her get off the bed.

He turned around before immediately sitting up seeing her look through his closet.

"What the hell are you going!?" He asked getting up now as she grabbed one of his shorts.

"It's too hot and you gave me sweatpants." She said annoyed as she turned to him as he grabs his shorts from her.

"Too damn bad! Sleep!"

"Oh come on it's not like it'll do anything to you if I change. Give it back" she said reaching for it but he just held it high away from her glaring.

She glared back at him leaning into him just to reach and grab it but he laughed at her as she got mad.

She stepped on his foot with her heel and punched his stomach causing him to bend forward groaning before she snatches the shorts and smirks.

She ran to the other side of the room quickly as she smirked at him.

Katuski's eye twitched again as he rubbed his stomach.

"You bitch."

"Love you too. Now turn around." She said turning to take off the sweatpants.

Katsuki's face immediately turned red as he watched her just take the pants off infront of him as he turns around.

"You're fucking insane. There's a bathroom for a reason!" He said to her his face heating up but his eyes went to the mirror he was standing infront of which reflected her in the back.

"Ya ya calm down." She said laughing as she changed into the jogger shorts instead.

He watched her stand there in her panties before changing as he tried not to look for his own sanity but couldn't help it.

He finally turned around as she threw the sweatpants at him and laid in bed.

"Alright goodnight!" She said casually as he glared throwing the pants back at her

"No way you don't!" He yelled grabbing her by the leg now and tossing her off the bed

"Fucking sleep on the ground for being so annoying!" He said blushing still as he took the bed.

She laughed trying to do the same to him but pulling his arm didn't work.

"The hell..What do you weigh!?" She said as he turned around to lay down on the bed completely as she glared.

She just sighed and climbed over his body as he felt her body slide against his causing him to turn red before she tries to use her legs to kick him off.

Katsuki just tightened his body not moving an inch as he smirked watching her struggle before grabbing her by the arms and pushing her down into the bed.

"Quit messing around! Or else I ain't letting ya go." He said having her pinned stomach down on his bed as he stayed above her holding her arms bend behind her back.

She just laughed as he glared tightening his grip on her hands as she couldn't help but continue laughing.

"Ok ok..let go" she said getting quiet as he leaned down confused before letting go slowly.

He moved off to the side as she turned around to face him.

He just stared down silently at her face as she smiled at him.

He blushed at her smile glaring as he looked away.

"Fucking sleep." He said moving to get off but she just grabbed his arm.

"Sleep here with me. I feel bad making you take the floor."

"Wha-"

"Plus I think you become even crankier when you have a bad sleep." She adds

His eye twitched again.

She smiled at him seeing how irritated she got him before pulling him down to lay with her.

She laid on her back as he did the same.

"Hey..remember when we slept together for the first time?" She asked

"WHAT?" Katsuki said face red as he sat up

She laughed again as she saw his face.

"We didn't sleep together-..! I mean..your so fucking annoying!" He said as she laughs

She smiled at him as he blushed glaring before laying down again and closing his eyes.

"Good fucking night."

"Goodnight Katsuki"

***
Safe to say Katsuki hardly slept that night.
***
The next morning the two made their way back to UA.

Continuing their studies for another few days as the school prepares for their graduation ceremony..

They were finally ready to graduate and become true Pro Heroes..

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 82 15
*Short Story; Relationship With Hawks* You've been captured by the League Of Villains. Will Hawks be able to save you ?
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
22.4K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
67 20 10
| COMPLETED | SHORT STORY | FANFICTION | BAKUGOU KATSUKI | Ava is a pitiful, Quirkless human with no special talents and a knack for attracting the w...