Hate You To The Moon And Back...

By TheRealMrs_Jeon

"Do you even know who I am?!" He yelled. "Well, congratumotherfuckinglations on your memory loss if you don'... More

๊งโ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–๊ง‚
๊ง๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐• ๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๊ง‚
๊ง๐•Š๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•ช ๐”น๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•–๐••๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๊ง‚
๊ง๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•๐•ฅ๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค๊ง‚
๊ง๐•‹๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช๐•’๐•??๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค?๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•ฆ๐••๐••๐•๐•–๐•ค๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ป๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•ฆ๐•ž ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐•‚๐• ๐•’๐•๐•’๊ง‚
๊ง๐•€'๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๊ง‚
๊ง๐•‹๐•’๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐• ๐•˜๊ง‚
๊ง๐•Ž๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ช๊ง‚
Shoelace~
Mine~
Dingly Dangly Tata~
Jealousy~
Good Girl~
I Love You? ~
Tattoo~
Danger?~
Helpless~
Fear~
Silence~
NOT A CHAPTER/gc info
Crossing limits~
Replacing Touch~
NOT A CHAPTER
Marking~
Liquid of Sin~
Perfect~
Pregnant? ~

New Friend~

423 27 7
By TheRealMrs_Jeon

Taehyung's pov

I couldn't stop pinching my arm after the sexy time we spent together for the first time. Too unreal. Too unreal.

I was too happy, and we all know what happens after that.
We find it weird, being so happy.
We feel unreal.
We try to overthink.
We end up overthinking.
We come up with something which ruins our mood.

I'm nothing different than y'all, I did the same tehe.

Is y/n just using me? My body I mean? Maybe- maybe not-?

I confessed my feelings for her, she accepted them. She ACCEPTED them.

She didn't confess her feelings in return, what if she doesn't like me in that way on the first place? What if-

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGGGIEEEEEEEE" y/n yelled from downstairs.

I went to the kitchen side. Y/n was in her same outfit from last night, giving me flashbacks. Oh godddddd-

"What joke are you thinking of, let us know too hyung" a veryy sleepy bunny spoke from the dining table, smiling and struggling to keep my wife's delicious pancake in his mouth.

He stayed the night. Duh. Mannerless brat.

"Don't talk while chewing" he got a swift headshot by my long fingers, almost spitting his bite out. " Aren't you getting too comfortable here huh?" I took a piece of pancake from his plate, getting an agressive grin from him in return.

"Our y/nieee is so irresistible, how can I not feel comfortable, hyunggg?" He snatched the pancake just before it got shoved in my mouth. My mouth was still open. How rude. Indeed a mannerless brat.

Y/n's giggles echoed in my ear and I turned around.

"You both are cute." I kinda blushed on her words until- both- wait tf-

"I'm cute, not him. You're supposed to call me cute, just me. He's thirdwheeling, not me" they both kept staring at me blankly. Oh- maybe I got in the flow of my overwhelming emotions. Fuck.

Y/n pressed her lips together, tight. Until she couldn't and left a giggle. Ahh so embarrassing.

"You're more cute taetae" she patted my head. The way she tilted her head while smiling, that did something to me- I just can't explain it. This girl is too dangerous.

An offended bark was heard, Yeontan was near our chairs. Wagging his tail for attention.

"Aww my tannie, you're the cutest baby" she pulled him on her lap and peppered kisses all over him. Here we go again. Sometimes I get jealous of this furry organism. I stared at him for a few seconds until he barked at me. This bitch-

He winked- OMFG HE'S SUS AF-

wait a sec-

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?" She didn't look up, and kept fiddling with Yeontan.

(Jungkook is busy filling his mouth btw)

"Where is it?" I question her.

"Where is what?" She looked up

"Your bracelet." I held my wrist up for her to see my matching bracelet.

"Oh tha-"

"It's with me, oh right, that's why it's warm, you're wearing the other one" jungkook was wearing y/n's bracelet, he tried to bring his wrist closer to mine, warming it up more. I pulled my hand back.

"He wanted to take a closer look, so I-"

"Did I ask?" I got up from my chair and went towards the door. "I'll have breakfast on my way." And- I left.

I'll be lying if I say I didn't feel bad and like a bitch after how I treated her. Too late anyways.

How could she give him her bracelet, to wear. Does it really mean nothing to her? Or did it just mean something to me, and not her, from the start?

It's almost been a month since my bday, things escalated too quickly after that day. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed. This overthinking is a bitch fr.

I'll make it up to her tonight. I clicked my tongue and made a sharp turn while driving.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n's pov

Jungkook left in the morning, quickly after Taehyung. Taehyung didn't even give me a moment to explain myself. Bitch for a reason.

I went out for a walk. I really need to calm my brain down or else I'll end up cursing him even before he gets home through texts.

A put a strap on Yeontan, locked the door and went to nearest park.

After a few minutes of walking, I realised tannie got a lot slower and was breathing heavily so I picked him in my arms. "Is my baby tired hmm?"

Suddenly I felt someone bump into my back. My ass actually.

I turned around and looked down to find the same girl from the supermarket a few days back.

"Oh my god, hey honey! " I gave the smiling girl a big ass smile, Patting her cheek with my free hand. She just kept smiling.

"You live nearby?" Her mother asked me.

"Yes, 10 minute walk from here, why don't you both visit someday?" I asked the lady, and the kid looked at her mother with hopeful eyes. Adorable.

"I'd really love to, but I'm pretty busy, like always. Taking care of her, home and work you know" Lily just kept looking at us both.

"Her father, doesn't help?" I mean come on, that's the first thing which will pop up in anyone's head after what she said.

"Ah, no. I'm a single mother you see. She was co-" the lady looked at her child and then back at me, this time, she scooted near my ear and whispered so the kid couldn't hear her. "She was conceived by mistake. ONS."

I just made an 'Ahh okayy' face.
" You've any friends here? "
I wanted to get in a friend group so bad, Taehyung is rarely home, and I'm idle most of the times, having a few friends to chit chat and gossip won't be too bad right?

"As I said, too busy" she left a sad giggle.
"And on top of that I'm an orphan, so I've no relatives either, it's just me and my love" she looked at Lily and winked, lily TRIED to wink in return earning chuckles from us both.

"You really need a friend, what's your name again-"

"Linda"

" Yes, Linda. You know what, let's exchange our numbers. I'm sure I can be a decent friend to you. "

" That's so nice of you." She looked at Lily " someone got an aunt just now" Lily squealed and grabbed my finger jumping happily.

We sat in the park for awhile. Discussing our lives while lily and Yeontan had a great time playing fetch together.

Seems like just my life isn't hard, Linda is a strong woman. Nonetheless, she's been struggling happily because of her daughter, to give her everything she couldn't have. I think I finally myself a friend.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You've a text from 'Bitch'

Bitch: don't prepare dinner tonight.

Bitch: I'll be a little late, please try to stay awake if you can.

You: why would I listen to you?

Bitch: Because I love you. Xoxo.
Bitch: gotta go, byee.

**Seen**
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey babies!! This chapter was more like a filler, I'm trying my best not to make filler chapters boring tho. 
They're important for the plot building you know?

And by the way, I'm working on a mafia book, will publish it soon after this one. Hope y'all give it love just like you give to this book xoxo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 94 16
Too lazy to write a description ๐Ÿ˜œ Some of mine wildest imaginations ๐Ÿ™ˆ It has no relation with real life just a act of pure fiction and imagination...
43.5K 1.4K 14
แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...
539K 12.3K 75
DISCLAIMER: this finna be a long book so be patient wimme โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข I felt him staring...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...