The Bad Girl Meets The Good B...

By KasviK

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

146 1 0
By KasviK

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE CAST!

_________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11

“HIDE!” I pulled Daniel down when I saw them leaving the theatre for halftime.

“Actually no, go follow them! Pretend cool and just be like you’re here with someone else, not me for sure and just be calm okay?” I was being hyper so I took deep breathes. Daniel went out to follow them as I lowered his snapback to hide his face a little. I kept looking at the door until I saw Daniel coming with popcorn munching his way in. Follow by Noah and Stella, laughing. I pulled my phone out to see if I had any messages but I didn’t. I didn’t mind them going out but knowing them separately is one thing, together they will be a disaster.

“They seem to be having a fun time!” Daniel whispered into my ears as the movie started but backed away when I gave him a glare. The movie was good. Noah made a nice choice. I could get a nice look from where we were sitting. They seemed to be having fun. The movie ended and they were heading out so I Daniel and I followed them.

“Hey how about we get some dinner?” Noah winked at Stella as she curled her hair smiling at him. Daniel and I tip toed as we followed the out of the theatre. I put my a scarf around myself trying to hide my face as Daniel looked at me in shock.

“Why don’t you just go and talk?”

“Why don’t you just help me?” I asked him back we started to walk right behind them. Noah was taking her to a pizza place. Daniel was walking right beside me with his hands in his pocket as he looked around as we finally reached we took right behind them. Dinner had nothing much since they only laughed on Noah’s jokes. He’s not even funny.

“Are you a vampire?” Daniel asked taking another size of the pizza.

“What? NO!”

“You don’t eat.” As much as I wanted to deny he was right. But at this moment I had lost my appetite. Thinking of the future it gave me goose bumps.

“I can pay” I took the bill from Daniel’s hands.

“Well you didn’t even eat so why should you pay” he smiled and I just gave it to him. They were leaving so we left following them again. They stopped for ice cream.

“You want one?” he asked as we waited for them to leave as we made our way towards the ice cream guy.

“One Double chocolate chip with brownie crumbs and sprinkles and whipped cream on top of it.” I told my order as he looked at me up and down.

“I’ll just have a blueberry lush!” Daniel replied as we walked right behind them going to the park.

“So Stella did you like the movie?” Noah asked her taking a seat next to her on the bench

“Yes!” she blushed and that’s how it followed.

“The food?”

“Yes!”

“My Jokes?”

“Yes!”

“The Ice Cream?”

“Yes!”

“And this?” he handed her a little bad. I couldn’t see what was inside it but whatever it was I knew Noah would surely get a yes from this. He always saves it for the last, be it anything. Anything.

“Noah this is so pretty!” Stella took out the bracelet from the bag.

“I thought this would go with your Bridesmaids dress for Kourtney’s wedding..” he smiled as he put it on her wrist.

“And I wanted to know if you’d go with me?” he bit his lip as he smiled and nodded. He scooted closer to her and placed a kiss on her cheek. That cheek might have tears of his memories in a few months from now.

“Are you alright?” Daniel placed his hand on my shoulder. I wanted to scream yes but I gave it at this one.

“Let’s go” I took him by the arm and we walked out of the park in silence.

“Are you alright?” he asked again but I didn’t reply.

“No.” I vaguely replied.

“Are you jealous?” he asked but I looked at him with a straight face. Nothing even close to jealousy.

“I’m concerned.”

“And?”

“Worried.”

“And?”

“I don’t have anyone to go with to Kourtney’s wedding!” I replied in frustration. Yeah I thought Noah would eventually ask me and we’d go and I’s kind a good looking guy and he’d flirt with one of the bridesmaids and that’s it. Or maybe Stella and both could work out something from the school teams but that seemed out of the question now. I cant just walk up to a guy and ask him to come with me. And as far as I now people think I usually have someone coming with me. For the past year it had been Ethan.

“So?” he casually asked.

“SO? LIKE SO SO? It’s a wedding! You need to have a plus one and forget it!” I replied in frustration and placed walking away but Daniel was able to catch up my speed.

“No way!”

“Why not?”

“Because why should I ask a guy?”

“You’d be the cool person!”

“Says the nerd!” I replied. We had seen Connor buying something at a departmental store. Daniel literally shoved me into him. He looked up and smiled and we started talking. I came out after a while and Daniel thinks I should go with him.

“See I have no problem in asking him but I just don’t want to ask him!”

“Why?” I didn’t know the answer. I didn’t want to go with Connor. I walked on the sidewalks with Daniel laughing at some lame theory he had and what not. I just didn’t know a weekend could change so much or maybe summer. Who knew the nerd could be fun?

Daniel dropped me home and without saying a word I just walked in from the gate. Realizing that’s not what I should do I stopped him.

“Yes?” he turned smiling as I looked at him up and down. Standing there in his dark jeans and red snapback in contrast to his blue eyes I walked towards him.

“Thank you” i finally said after a few seconds.

“For?”

“Making me realize something..” I trailed off.

“What? You really are jealous?” he asked a little disappointed.

“No.”

“Then?”

“A girl can ask a boy”

“So you’ll ask Connor? Great.” He smiled at me.

“No.”

“Then?” he was confused by now so I chuckled and walked closer.

“You’ll know it soon.” it came to him as a shock. I regretted it when he took a few steps back smiling. Daniel was not like other boys to just say yes, he wasn’t even used to being around me, I had started talking to him a few days ago, so maybe it was too soon to ask. I wanted to ask him to come with me but I couldn’t.

“Good night” I waved at him as he left.

“Did my mother call?” I asked Anthony as he looked down.

“You’re out of excuses and lines watch some more English dramatic movies to pick them up” I walked inside the house as he chuckled. It was almost time to sleep but I knew I couldn’t. But I still tried to get myself to sleep. Thinking about today it made it even more difficult. ‘Try to sleep’ I kept telling myself. ‘Try harder’ I was literally screaming at myself and I knew this would be hard. So I just got up and walked downstairs.

“Why don’t you call your mother?” Maria asked just as I was about to leave.

“To hear- “Sorry she’s busy” or “Hey, I’ll call you soon, a little busy at the moment sweetie”?” I asked Maria and just as I was about to walk out she came in my way. But moved when I glared at her for a  couple of seconds.

“You have such a huge house why cant you just sleep in there?” Noah asked following me as I entered the kitchen only to find Ms Anderson waiting for me to come and hug her.

“Sweetie I made mud pie” she smiled taking it out from the oven.

“You never gave it to me” Noah whined.

“You don’t deserve it” I replied instead of her as she walked out giving me a smile.

“Why don’t i?”

“Because you must have asked Stella even though I said no!” he chuckled before laughing “And she said yes!” he started moving around as I smacked him hard.

“Yeah so what? I’m so sleepy good night!” I walked upstairs. Noah tried to follow me but I slammed the door in his face.

I got to school after I left Noah’s house and went to mine to change my clothes and everything.

Walking into the school building I saw Stella and Brianna waiting for me. We started talking about the latest happenings but I wasn’t interested. I was looking around. Left right all directions but I couldn’t find him.

“Noah’s with the coach” Brianna said in my ear.

“I’m not looking for him!”

“Then?” she asked in her interested tone with a hint of suspicion.

“Urm, Daniel” I replied as we walked to the first class of the day. She looked at me with shock, pure shock. I shrugged it off. The first period went by fine, we didn’t have much to do the next period I was hoping would be better.

“Hi” I smiled at Daniel taking my seat next to him. Next came in class Ethan. Followed by Noah. Till lunch it all was good. Pretty boring except for the part when a girl passed a note to Daniel giving him her number only to have a teacher take the note and read it. Pretty embarrassing for her, funny for us.

“So you still mad at me?”

“You care?”

“Well, then if you don’t want to answer I’ll just have to..DANIEL!” Noah screamed as he invited him over. I pushed Noah aside asking Daniel to take the place next to me. I hadn’t seen Stella the whole day but I had the next class in common with her and Noah and of course Daniel.

I wonder why she still hadn’t told me that she was going with him. Its not like id object it.

“You seem lost. Wait you don’t eat why waste this food?” Daniel whispered in my ear.

“You saw my ice cream, I eat.” I casually said as we both chuckled getting the whole table to look at us with suspicion.

After that we walked to class. I didn’t walk with Stella but walked with Daniel who carried my books to class. Which was very sweet of him.

“You didn’t have to” I smiled as we got in. I noticed Stella sitting Noah.

“So Stella, Noah is your plus one? Good.” I turned to look at her and her smiled faded.

“I was just going to-“

“Don’t bother” I smiled and just looked in front. With a smile.

“That’s all you’re going to say?” Daniel asked but I just smiled.

“I’ll see you at five at my house?” Daniel took his bag and walked away as I looked at him.

School couldn’t get worse. I had ignored Stella a lot. Every second every minute. And Noah was just being the usual-Annoying. I didn’t even know what to do. I didn’t know who to talk to or anything. My parents were out no idea when they’ll come back. I cant keep going to Noah’s house. Noah was getting on my nerves. Stella lied to me. Daniel was just there for me? I didn’t know where this was leading.

“You seem lost…” Brianna came by my side after practice ended.

“I heard about Stella. I mean Noah? WOAH!” Brianna got lost so to snap her out of it I had to shake her.

“What?”

“Nothing” I changed from my clothes and walked outside with Brianna to be followed by Stella.

“See you tomorrow!” I waved to Brianna and turned to Stella.

“I know you’re mad at me but I’m sorry”

“I’m not mad at you, its okay” I smiled at her and turned to walk away. I just didn’t want any Drama right now. Not now.

“SO lets get to the project?” I asked Daniel as he took a place next to me.

He kept explaining something but I wasn’t listening. I felt so distant.

“Claire?”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t listening..”

“You want to talk about something?”

“Nerds wont get it” I joked as we continued.

“You seem really lost..”

“Because I am”

“Because?”

“It’s so frustrating!” I landed my head on the table with a loud thud, causing it to hurt badly. It started spinning a little. I got up and found Daniel looking at me as he rubbed it. Within seconds Maria came in. It was all blurred after that.

“I’ll cut the where am I part and things but I’m still alive right?” I joked in a weak tone as I saw a nurse standing right next to me.

“Yes sweetie the doctor will just come” and after a few seconds he did. Looking someone close to my fathers age, he was my family doctor. Even though I hadn’t paid him many visits but I still knew him.

“So Claire? Anything going on lately?”

“Not much..” I got up only to be strangled with a few wires connected to a monitor.

“I didn’t go to coma so why the wires?” he chuckled as she tried to explain. I had a little panic attack. So when my head came in contact with the table it hurted a little and something happened and I fainted.

“I’ll just send the people you’re probably waiting for in” he smiled and sent people inside. Daniel was the first to come in. Weakly smiling at me.

“Are you okay?” he asked taking a seat but I couldn’t answer because Maria came in.

“I’m okay” I said for the fiftieth time but Ms Anderson wont listen to me.

“You’re staying with us that’s done!” she picked up my bags and started packing them. Seems like the panic attack scared them all a little. Maria had called Ms Anderson as soon as I was admitted.

“I think you should listen to her” Daniel said as he stood by the bed while I was chained to the monitors.

“No I can stay alone” I argued but I couldn’t because Ms Anderson had left to pack my stuff up and take it to her house. They hadn’t called my parents because Ms Anderson didn’t want them to panic.

“Thank you for staying. But you can leave if you want” I told Daniel who had been there the whole time.

“No it’s fine. What are friends for.” He smiled at me and I smiled back. Looking at him just calmed me down all of a sudden. His eyes which had concern, when I looked up from the table. One more thing I remember from the time had fainted, I was carried to the car in Daniel’s arms. When I was put to the hospital bed, Daniel was right outside before the hospital blinds were shut. Daniel’s hand on top of mine as he looked directly into my eyes he moved it in circles trying to comfort me.

“Nerds are caring too? Interesting” that’s all I remember because I had dozed off to sleep right after saying it.

_________________________________________________________________

SORRY IF IT WAS A LITTLE OFF. NEXT CHAPTER I'LL MAKE IT UPTO YOU.

PLEASE I'M SORRY.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. FOLLOW.

HOW'S DANIEL? MORE OF HIM NOW? WELL THERE WILL BE MORE AND MORE, JUST WAIT FOR IT.

AND CLAIRE IS A BAD GIRL, NEXT CHAPTER SHE'LL BE THE EXACT ONE YOU WANT HER TO BE!

AND I HAVE ANOTHER STORY 'NAMASTE BITISH BOYS' CHECK IT OUT TOO. 

XOXO

I LOVE YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 12 18
CHARACTER AESTHETICS FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE !!
6.1K 197 8
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐬...
7.2K 795 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)
75K 2K 22
regular degular highschool love story with a twist 😉