Future Walker(Fem Naruto x Ha...

By RageMaxPlayz

After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow trave... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Twenty four
twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one

fourteen

10.1K 343 263
By RageMaxPlayz

A/N:  mind pointing out if I had made any typos?

*

He watched from a tree branch as the girl came out from her bath, a towel wrapped around her slim body, her soaking wet, long blonde hair ran past her waist. She had her eyes closed and a small content smile on her lovely face

Well well, this is certainly an.. Interesting turn of events. Naruto really has turned into a girl, a very beautiful one. How could one so young be so stunning? He could just imagine the line of suitors she'll get when she's older and more developed

For some reason, the idea of any man approaching her for courtship...makes him feel particularly homicidal.

He shook away his thoughts, and focused again on her. From what he heard, she goes by Naruko now, not too different from her former name.

Naruko was brushing her hair while admiring her reflection on the new vanity mirror Iruka had purchased for her

When she felt like she was being observed. Easily pinpointing where the feeling of observation(or maybe creepiness) was coming from, she whipped her head to her window and narrowed her eyes. Blue eyes flashed warningly.

All she saw was a crow on a branch, red beady eyes stared back into her blue ones with such intensity that she hugged herself.

She frowned, before going to close the curtains.

She smirked at the crow, and said "I always thought Itachi Uchiha was a gentleman, not a pervert"

And then she pulled the curtains down.

*

"Sasuke at point B"

"Sakura at point C"

"Naruko at point A!"

"Ok, team 7, the target has moved, follow it"

The little beast growled before leaping into some bushes.

"Over there" Naruko whispered to her ear piece. "What's your distance from the target?" Came Kakashi's voice. "Five meters" she informed. "I'm ready, just give the signal"

"I'm ready as well" Sasuke said

"Me too!" Naruko flinched when she heard Sakurs's excited voice from her ear piece. "Ok team, and... Now!" Kakashi ordered. The three genin all sprang from their hiding places and pounced on the cat. There was a bit of a struggle, the three of them accidentally hitting one another in the sides of the eye, eventually the scuffle ended when Naruko held the cat in her arms

"I got it!" She cheered, showing off the animal in her hold.

"Can you verify a ribbon?" Came Kakashi's voice from their ear pieces. "Affirmative, we got a matching ID" Sasuke confirms, eyeing the cat cuddling against Naruko's chest.

The blonde giggled and hugged the furry animal tighter.

Soon Kakashi appeared before them. "Alright, lost pet Tora retrieved, mission accomplished" he said, smiling with his eye closed. Sakura groaned "can't we a get a better mission than this! I hate cats!" She yelled.

Naruko ignored her and held out the cat for Sasuke to pet. "Pet his head Sasuke, you'll love the feel of his soft fur between your finger tips, it's softer than my own hair!" She giggled. Sasuke shrugged and reached out to pet the cat like Naruko requested, only for the cat to scratch his hand

"Ouch! What the-" he glared at the cat who hissed at him. The cat seemed to glare back. It was as if lightning flashed between the cat and the boy as a mark of a rivalry.

A stupid rivalry

*

"TORA! OH MY TORA! MOMMY MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I WAS SO WORRIED FOR YOUR FUZZY LITTLE FACE!"

Team 7's captive was in the process of becoming a pancake against its owner's face.

"No wonder he ran away" Sasuke murmured shaking his head.

"Now then, for Squad 7's next mission we have several available tasks." The Third Hokage called to Squad 7 over the screams of the poor cat.

"Among them is, babysitting the chief-counsellor's toddler, helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes at-"

"Can't we do a real mission?" Sakura interrupted, not wanting to do such a thing as digging potatoes in front of Sasuke.

Kakashi put on a belligerent face as Iruka jumped out of his seat and started yelling at the pinkette. "You're still a beginner ninja! All beginners have to start with easy missions first"

"But, Iruka-sensei" came Naruko's voice

Watching the scene Naruko smirked inwardly. Then crossing her legs in her chair, she looked up at the adults with an innocent damsel's look. "I thought we could do a mission with some more, action maybe?"

Sandaime blinked, holding his pipe. "Naru? You're still a recently-become genin, all beginners have to start with easy missions"

"I know buuut-" Slurring the end of her words Naruko glanced at Kakashi.

Kakashi cleared his throat, not knowing why he was clearing his throat. Naruko giggled "What about a mission like, escort maybe!"

This time her attention sifted to Iruka. "Well, u-umm" the man scratched the back of his neck, feeling nervous for some reason. "Maybe" he looked at the desk full of scrolls. "Maybe we have a C-rank mission here"

The third Hokage blinked. "Iruka? Why are-"

Naruko jumped out of her seat. "Really?" She looked adoringly at her former academy teacher. "Oh wow! Thanks so much Iruka-sensei! You're the best!"

Iruka sweated, his face reddening. "I.. Well, um- it's nothing Naruko" he stammered with an awkward chuckle. Sasuke glared at the man.

"Well" Kakashi spoke. "I wouldn't think of giving my students a C-rank so early" he remarked, tone unusually serious. Naruko blinked, she knew that tone. She looked at the man and suppressed a wince, she knew that look too.

What did she do to warrant her sensei's ire?

"Umm.. " Sakura backed against the wall nervously, feeling how pissed their team leader was. 

"What's the matter Kakashi?" Iruka asked, also looking pissed. Naruko stood to stand between Kakashi and Iruka just in case the two does something. "Iruka, they aren't your students anymore, so don't interfere"

"I'll interfere with what I think is right, Kakashi and I think you're just wasting their blossoming potential, especially Naruko's!"

"Mind saying that again?" Kakashi challenged, raising a brow, a growing escaping his mouth.

There was a tense silence in the office. The three genin were frozen. Naruko was worried, Sasuke was confused, Sakura was nervous, and the Hokage was watching this display with an expression that just said "what the hell?"

"Kakashi, Iruka" The Hokage cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "What, ARE you doing?"

Both teachers nearly flinched, as if the strange spell that had been looming on them has broken. They both cleared their throats embarrassingly.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Sighing inwardly Kakashi ruffled his own hair, taking a glance at Naruko, he saw she still looked concerned.

"Very well, team 7" The third picked up another scroll.

Naruko allowed herself to breathe a small sigh of relief. She'd gotten the C-rank mission to Wave. Good.

But still she couldn't stop wondering what the hell just happened three seconds ago? Why did Iruka and Kakashi look like they were about to fight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 119 24
Naruto genderbend- Naruto as a Girl. Naruko was only in primary school when she left. She took a once in a lifetime opportunity but at the price of n...
5.9K 176 17
A Naruto x fem sasuke fanfic "WHY??!!" "Because this world is messed up, I will fix it. NO MATTER THE COST" . . "You said you would fix this world, n...
98 3 4
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or any of the other characters in the anime. This is my first time making a fanfic so please don't be mean if it's bad...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...