TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

21. Teri hasi, meri khushi

2.9K 446 101
By santhiyasuresh

Papa was feeding Teju and Karan was feeding Tara who was throwing tantrums at him. He smiled and continued feeding her with his own ways.

Karan " okay okay last bite "

Tara " Nahi na uncle.. Bas bas tummy full"

He smiled at her and kept the food aside, she took his plate and fed him with her hands, he smiled and she was feeding him saying, yeh mereliye, yeh aunty keliye, yeh dadu keliye, yeh dadi keliye, aur yeh wala meri choti keliye..

He smiled, Papa and Teju admire their bond.

Tara " yippee, uncle finished the food fast... Good boy u r uncle "

She clapped her hands and they all went aww on her.

Papa " Okieee.. Now it's time to sleep.. Par "

He become sad and Tara immediately moved to him " what happened dadu "

Papa "dadi is not here na, so dadu had to sleep alone.. I m scared "

Tara slapped her forehead with her little hands " uffoo dadu, I am here na. Uncle said I will be here tonight, so I will be with you .. Why fear when Tara is here "

She raised her imaginary collars and they all laughed at her.

Papa picked her up "acha mere bacho, let's go then "

She leaned forward to karan and Teju and kissed their cheeks and bid them good night.

.................................................................

Karan picked Teju in his arms and they walked to the swing kept in the balcony. He placed her on the swing and she sat comfortably with her legs stretched.

He sat infront of her in been bag and held her hands softly kissing it.

Karan " bohot pyaar karti hu tumse"

He said all of a sudden and she looked at him with a beautiful smile.

Teju " aise achanak kyu "

Karan " bas aise hi "

She turned to him sideways and he kissed her belly.

Karan " my princess must be so tired, aaj bohot kuch hua na "

He kissed her belly again and she smiled more. She was ruffling his hairs and listening to him.

Karan " Princess, life is so beautiful when you have people around who love u and be with you always, like how dadu and dadi supported me , like how mumma changed me and held me through this journey, I m blessed because I had them with me. Likewise, I promise papa will be with you and mumma always. I won't let you go through anything that Tara didi is feeling. Life is so cruel for her, She is so alone at this age, I think papa took a right decision, I doesn't want to separate her from her mother but I don't want to let her be with a person like her. Aap sunrahe ho na meri baat, what do u think, Papa is right or wrong? "

He looked at teju raising his head and she smiled at him " papa, you r so right. Tara didi deserve happiness and she will get that. Aur mera fikar nah Karo, I know my papa is the best and he loves me so muchhh "

She said and he looked at her with a big grin.

Teju " what r we going to do sunny "

Karan " you don't worry about that. For now, we will send her with her grandparents saying its a vacation for her. I told them to hire a lawyer and discuss this issue. Hope everything will be sorted soon "

Teja " sharon won't be quiet sunny "

Karan " apparently she is leaving for a month somewhere, I heard her talk over phone last week and she herself planned to let Tara stay in her friends home. She won't bother us for now and we will sort everything before she comes back "

Teja " hopefully "

Karan " don't stress your chotusa brain.. Everything will be alright "

He kissed her hands again " Do u love me Teju "

She looked at him with a smirk " you want me to say the truth "

Karan " jii Mrs. Kundrra "

Teju cupped his cheeks bending to his level " if I love someone the most, the most in this world then it's you Mr. Kundrra, I can't live without you even for a second "

Karan smiled " Princess se zyada "

Teja " khud se bhi zyada tujhse pyaar karti hu "

He kissed her lips and she smiled between.

Karan " let's go ,it's getting cold "

Teja " nahi naaa sunny "

Karan " aur kyu "

Teja " I m loving it here.. This chill breeze touching my skin, it's soothing and I love to watch the beautiful moon over there and you beside me, holding my hands and kissing me in between, this is so romantic and I don't want to miss this moment "

He looked her eyes shining and he can do anything for this smile on her face.

Karan " okayyyyy... "

Teju opened her arms to him and in her baby tone " come to me na dugguuuu.. Come here "

He chuckled and she sat upright, he sat beside her and she snuggled to his chest.

Teja " This is perfect "

He kissed her top of head and she kissed his heart. They were soaking in each other warmth and she held her bump like protecting her baby.

Teju raised her head and looked at him with a mischievous grin.

Karan " okay I m scared now.. Kya karna hai "

Teju in her baby tone " Sunny.. I m your baby na.. Princess na.. Teri laddoo na... Pyaare biwi haina "

Karan raised his eyebrows " Haan ye sab tu hai..Kya chahiye moti aapko "

He pulled her cheeks and she bite his cheeks in return " I want to have "

Karan " you want to have? "

Teju " ice-cream "

He looked at her in disbelief " Teju, seriously, itni chill climate pe ice-cream "

Teju " baby ko chahiye "

She pointed her belly and he chuckled

Karan " Don't blame my princess"

Teju " arey sachi.. Aapki princess ko chahiye Mr. Kundrra "

She looked at him with puppy eyes and he sighed. He could never win from her, he stood up making her smile widely. He went inside the kitchen and he called her name loudly, she bite her lips and walked slowly to him.

Karan glared her and she gave him a toothy grin.

Karan " U finished this one? When..? I remember half bowl of ice-cream was there "

Teju " voh voh "

Karan " uski aage bhi kuch bologe aap biwi sahiba "

She walked to him and held his shirt with a pout " danta nahi mereko...Kya karu mei. Baby is saying me to eat and agar mei nahi fullfil kare uski wish toh voh bura manegi na...phir voh sad hojayegi, phir mei bhi sad hojaungi, mujhe dheke aap bhi sad hojayengi... I don't want ki tum sad ho.. Isiliye meine kal khali jab mereko mann kiya"

He looked at her controlling his smile seeing her baby face " so you ate bcoz u don't want to see me sad? "

Teju nodded like a innocent kid and he pulled her ears " Jhoot bolraheho aap.. Aur aadha bowl khali kiya ek time pe. What if u get cold... U know u can't have that much at once right, kyu karti ho aap aise doll "

She held her ears and pouted at him
" sorryyyyyyy... Aage se nahi hoga.. Sachi"

Karan " awww my jaan.. Kaise gussa karu mei aapse.. Itni cute si ho aap"

He kissed her nose and she grinned at him.

Teju " dugguuuu no gussa right? "

Karan " abhi nahi.. But don't repeat this. U know right I don't want u fall sick. I can't see you like that "

Teju " pakka "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled widely. He made a hot chocolate for her and she also agreed to the idea. They got back to the place again and she sipped her hot chocolate, smearing it over her lips. She moaned feeling the taste and he groaned, he looked at her and a sudden urge to taste the chocolate from her lips overpowered him and he smashed his lips with hers, tasting the chocolate from her lips and she moaned feeling his lips and she grabbed his hairs keeping the cup aside, she bit his lips and he let her dominate, they haven't been intimate for a while now and this sensation is making them loose their control. He pulled apart when he felt her breathless, she looked at him with hooded eyes and he was little hesitant to proceed further remembering her condition.

Teju looked into his eyes " I need you "

His last straw of control was gone and he picked her up in his arms and she grabbed her hot chocolate in her hand, he looked at her smirking and she blushed knowing what's coming up.

He dropped her on the bed and removed his shirt slowly making her shiver, it's not the first time he was shirtless in front of her but today it felt different.

He hovered over her, not putting his weight on her and not disturbing his princess and dipped his face in the crook of her neck, he gave her fishy kisses and she tilted her neck to the other side feeling his lips on her skin. His touch was giving her goosebumps.

Karan looked at her raising his head, he dipped his fingers in the melting chocolate, he smeared it over her neck and she moaned feeling the warm chocolate on her and screamed when she felt he replaced his fingers with his lips and he sucked the chocolate from her skin. He does the same to the other side of her neck and she was feeling out of the world. He pulled her shirt off and smeared the chocolate over her cleavage and sucked there making her grab his hair in her fist.

Karan dominatingly " don't scream tejuuu.. Princess is hearing you.."

Teju " karrrannn "

Karan " did u understand what I said now"

Teju bite her lips and nodded and He proceeded with his sweet tortures and finally reunited with her in a gentle way, he was slow and gentle with her. He was kissing her and saying sweet things to her and she was not in a state to answer him.

After their jamming session, he cleaned himself and her, made her wear his hoodie and slept beside her, taking her in his arms.

Karan " did I hurt you love "

Teju " you can never hurt me baby.. You were so gentle today "

Karan " You make me lose my control Teju, I don't want to hurt you and princess "

Teju " remember Mr. Kundrra , you can never hurt us and I m glad I make you lose control even now "

He looked at her " I will lose my control infront of you, not just now, even after many years, even if we turn old with grey hairs and wrinkled skin , I will lose my control with just a smile of yours. My love and want for u is insatiable baby "

He kissed her and she smiled at him which make his heart flutter with happiness.

Karan " aise hi raho jaan.. Aapki hasi mei meri kushi hai biwi "

She nodded with a big smile and kissed his chin, he patted her back and she slept due to tiredness.

Karan " My laddoo " he whispered and kissed her temple before drifting to sleep.

..................................................................

A entire tejran chapter, I hope u like this now and I am eager to read your comments. Thank you so much for the support and love..

I'm overwhelmed with the response and the way you people appreciate my work and effort with your kind words, it's really overwhelming to me.

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
59.4K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
12K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻