๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By sultrylover

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐ž๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ

9.1K 74 58
By sultrylover

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙

What am I doing?

That's what all my thoughts are at this very moment when I'm making my way off the stage and back into the dressing room.

I have never danced for anybody, no matter how much they were willing to pay yet I accept the offer from the Russian man whom I loathe. It's not me, and quite frankly I'm in belief that I've been possessed.

It wasn't difficult to accept, in all honesty. It's like he's casting a spell on me, making me do whatever he wishes for me to do. And it's aggravating, I hate every aspect of it. By now, if a man was so set on me, I would've beaten them plump and let them die in a random ditch.

But Nikolai? It feels weird. Like he brings me a sense of adrenaline that no one has before. I hate him, but maybe the pleasure is what I need in my life currently.

I let out a sigh as I enter the dressing room, immediately walking over to the vanity so I can freshen up. I feel like I'm sweating buckets just from the idea of dancing for someone. I don't even know how to, so this is a first for me.

And quite truthfully, I'm scared. My anxiety is practically through the roof as I rummage through the drawer, searching for my infamous red lipstick.

When I manage to successfully retrieve it, I apply it rushing, yet cautiously so I ensure it doesn't get smudged.

I almost feel myself shaking from the nerves raking through my body, but I immediately shake them off. I wasn't going to allow Nikolai out of all people to get me so nervous and shaken up.

He doesn't deserve that, and I sure as fuck won't allow him to feel an ounce of what he does to me.

Not that it's anything good.

I exhale loudly and stand, almost rethinking this whole situation. If I go, I have an opportunity to pry information from him. If I don't, then quite frankly I'm stuck at equilibrium.

I come to terms with what I'm actually doing, and leave the dressing room. Even though Nikolai is a pain in my backside, I still have to manage to put up with him because of many reasons.

One - he somehow has managed to get under my father's skin and successfully went to a dinner with him. So I'm at belief that my father has grown a liking to him.

Two - he's the reason Matteo died, and I need to know what his motive was.

Three - I need to know who Nikolai actually is. Countless times has anyone mentioned that there's only one Russian mafia situated in New York and we don't necessarily have an alliance with them. So if my father agreed to him visiting, he's definitely not one of them.

Truthfully, that's three reasons to many for me to actually be willing to dance for him. I almost throw up on the spot but I hold it back as I make my way towards the back rooms.

My heels click against the floors as I admire the chaotic scenery around me. Lights are flashing, the booths are dimmed as couple are seated, doing only god knows what and the fog is almost making the whole club invisible.

The man guarding the entrance for the rooms looks me up and down, sending a quick nod over as he realises who I am. He moves aside, letting me in and I'm greeted with dark red rooms.

Since the time I built them and opened the club to the public, I've not set foot in here. I haven't felt the need to in all honesty, I have workers who clean and who come in here if it's necessary.

As I walk further in, nerves consume me as I look around but I'm met with an isolated hallway. Small rooms are separated, there are doors closed and opened signifying which rooms were open.

"Alcaraz, you're requested in room A." The guard mutters behind me, clearly sensing I'm highly out of place here.

I look around frantically trying to find the label and as I do, I consider running out of here and out the main doors as well.

I've always considered myself a rational person. One thing my mother always managed to praise me on was my dedication and ability to stay focused on every task I've been given since I was a little girl. Yet, this is all making me question all that I know.

I reach my hand out to twist the doorknob and make my way in, yet my actions are disrupted as I feel a presence lingering behind me. And from the goosebumps alone I know he's there.

"Shouldn't you already be waiting in the room?" I mutter, not having the decency to turn around and face him. After all, in approximately two minutes I'll be dancing on him.

Bile rises up my throat and I swallow it down along with all my nerves that have decided to make an appearance.

"Open the door angel." Nikolai completely ignores my question, to which I want to rip his eyeballs out. His presence feels inevitably closer, like he wants me to feel trapped.

We've been in this position many times before. And the most recent led to something I never wanted to occur. The kiss  haunts me, even a few hours later as the feeling of it spontaneously appears in my mind.

I come back to my sense and swiftly open the door. The room on the other side is beautiful. It's a black room, yet the red LED lights illuminate the room into a dark red, making it look more sexual than expected.

There's a table situated on the right, with drinks aligned on a corner of it. A big, white armchair is positioned directly ahead of us, and it's massive so I'm left of assume that there'll be no problems in getting this over with.

I step aside, allowing Nikolai to walk through and as he does, I take a few seconds to observe him. He's once again in a white dress shirt and black trousers, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up. His ink is on show, and that only adds to how truly attractive he is.

Sure, I don't like him but no one can argue with the fact that he's one attractive fucking man.

Nikolai turns to face me as he sits himself down, spreading his legs and making himself comfortable by shifting his hips. That sight alone makes me soaked.

"You going to come to me, baby? Or do I need to drag you onto my lap?" He meets my eyes, tilting his head almost mocking me that I look so dumbfounded over here.

In response to Nikolai, I start making my way towards him, ensuring I don't break eye contact with him. The last thing I want is Nikolai thinking he makes me nervous, when in reality the stem of it all is that I've never done this before.

Before I manage to swing one of my legs over his lap, his arm wraps around my waist and he swiftly pulls me down onto him. My clothed area meets his crotch and my eyes almost bulge out of my head. Nikolai is hard.

Nikolai rolls his jaw as he leans his head back. His grey orbs leave mine as he roams his eyes over all of me. They go straight down to my cleavage, lingering there until he allows them to drop to where our bodies meet. And I swear, I feel him grow harder by the second as to which I thought was impossible.

The music begins filling the deathly silence in the room, and almost instinctively my hips sway to the slow music. I lift my hands and drag them down his torso until they land onto, possibly, dangerous territory.

My fingers play with his belt buckle, and I'm sure his mind is in a war with himself as to what to do. Nikolai confirms my theory as I observe a certain part of him flex and I press my hips down harder into him, and he lets out a deep groan.

Nikolai's intense gaze doesn't leave me as I resist the urge to let out a strangled moan, but I'm certain he wants to hear me. However, I don't let him feel the accomplishment he's seeking.

I shift my hips, currents flying through me just from having the feeling of him nestling in between my thighs and me grinding down onto it. I begin twirling my hips, and Nikolai transfers his sexual frustration to thrusting his hips up.

The air is practically shoved out of me as I feel his cock dig into me, yet I don't allow a noise to escape me.

"You continue teasing me like that angel, and I swear to fuck." He grunts and I tilt my head in response, smirking.

"Or what, Nikolai?" I hum, and I almost want to laugh at his reaction. His jaw clenches as he bites his tongue on what to say.

However, he says it anyway. "I will bend you over that table." Nikolai quickly looks there and back at me, and continues, "and fill you with my cock until you're left shaken just from me making you cum so hard."

I'm taken aback by his words, but he adds on as he thrusts his hips up again. My core is soaked just from being in contact with him, and I want to swallow myself up in shame.

Touching him like this alone has me close to exploding, so all I can imagine is my body's response to him for-filling his threat to me.

I clench my thighs, without realising I'm also clenching him in the process, so when he lets out a loud groan and one of his hands takes ahold of my neck and the other of my thigh, I'm also taken aback.

"You're really asking to get fucking, Adrianna." Nikolai's Russian accent only makes his words sound more sexual through his pronunciation of my name, and I'm happy to cum over his clothed cock even now.

This is dangerous. Whenever I'm around him, I lose a massive ounce of my common sense and instead, I allow my sexual desires to penetrate through me, which leads me to such questionable circumstances.

I stare into his dark orbs, and he responds by gripping my neck tighter and I feel my pussy throb.

This is fucking awful.

Nikolai released the hand that's resting on my thigh, and instead he picks up a shot glass, presumably filled with whiskey. He has mischief written all over his face as he eyes me up and down, and I'm confused as to what he's planning to do with the amber liquid.

But, my questions are answered as he tips the liquid onto my chest, and it runs down into the valley of my breasts and some down my stomach.

"What the fuck?" I speak through clenched teeth, however Nikolai pays no mind to it as he just admires the liquid being reflected off my chest from the light.

"Looks like you need to be cleaned up, angel." He says it like he's proud with himself and I want to scoff in his face until he gets the memo and fucks off.

But I don't, and instead I let out a gasp as he leans his head down, and I feel his tongue connecting with my skin. Electricity sparks through me as he licks up the liquid from my chest, and I want to push him away. I really do, but I can't. Just like all of the other times, my body doesn't react and continues allowing him to do such a vulgar act.

When I believe he's done, I get proven wrong as his tongue dips into the valley and I gasp once again, my fingers digging into his thigh.

"Stop that, angel." Nikolai's words vibrate against my body as I let out a quiet moan into the air. I feel Nikolai grow harder in between me and I throb against him, eager to just gain a release from him.

Nikolai releases the tight grip on my neck and he drags his finger down my body, resting at my inner thigh and I tense.

"I can feel how soaked you are already." He mumbles against my tits and I'm certain he believes I'm a fucking pillow from just how long he's kept his head down there.

I whimper as I feel him pinch my thigh, and I resist the urge to grind down on him and find my release on my own because I'm definite that he won't give me what I want.

However, I'm proven wrong when he lifts his head, and lays backwards as he meets my eyes and speaks, "You want me to fill your pretty cunt with my fingers, baby?"

Instinctively, I shift my hips downwards and he grips my thigh in a tight hold, almost to ensure I'm still and I don't frustrate him further.

"Please."

I'm evil, once again

Just know this is a prior smut warning for next chapter x

Thank you very much for reading x

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
4.9M 137K 51
โš ๏ธwarningโš ๏ธ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...
32.2K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
3M 83.1K 30
Her Volkovs Series Book One Belle is an innocent and kindhearted 26-year-old virgin who came from a small country once ruled by her overbearing dicta...