๐Ÿ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๏ฟฝ...

By nottiworldd

"๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐Ÿค ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹" More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ/๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘/๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’/๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“/๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐“๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“/๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—/๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—/๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ/๏ฟผ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

4.4K 67 51
By nottiworldd

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟩,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟩, 𝟢𝟫.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"JIHANNI"ally yelled running up to the white tesla."ALLY"i yelled hugging her back. "i missed you baby"she smiled walking me over to the group of 8.

"hey slaves"i smiled taking a bite of the bagel from Tim Hortons. "you know i love y-" ddot started to say looking at the bagel. i ripped him off a little piece and handed it to him.

"thanks"he smiled starting to eat the piece. "where dd at?"i asked looking for the boy. "i don't know he hasn't seen the text i sent him last night" edot said.

"ok"i was kinda upset cus he was acting weird last night and he don't show up to school when i told him i was gon be der today?

it's kinda weird if ya ask me fr.i just shook it off as we all walked in the building.

"see you at lunch i got Chem"ddot said walking down the hall after hugging/dabbing everyone up.

"aww look at my lil love birds"i smiled at treyvon and avani.they both smiled "ok well see y'all soon"i hugged both of them as i walked into the classroom.

i pull out my airpods and put the right one in my ear.EXCUSE MY FRENCH by NARDO WICK poured in my ear.

"One, two, three They said the pool was closed I jumped the gate and still dove in A pirate on that boat we slangin iron to get what's golden She think she slick she want me to give her one she hear my troj-" "new messages from daviana🤍 on imessage"

dd wya

your big head ass said u would come to skl

srry ma ii had 2 get the zaa first

mmm well hurry ya ass up class mad borin without u

ii will ima be der in 5

ok dic

who is uu tt?

you nigga

david lee reyes

dd osama

keep dat same energy ma

bet.

———————

i just sat in the back on my phone chillin cus we had a sub.scrolling thru my phone and looking at everything. i pulled out my backpack and opened it to do my locket and get a snack.

Locket

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝖾𝗌💗
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝟣𝗆

"hey your jihanni right?"a familiar girl asked me. "yeah why?"i asked taking out my airpod."i'm jolani me and notti used to talk remember"she said.

"oh yeah"i started to remember when..

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝟢𝟧.𝟣𝟦.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣

"anni this is Jolani my new girlfriend."ethan smiled at me showing a very pretty shorter girl. "hi you can call me jojo or lani"the girl smiled.

"hi i'm jihanni but you can call me jiji"i said returning the smile."ohh i see you in the halls a lot"the girl laughed.

"i think ive seen u before your really pretty."i started to unlock my locker. "ima head to class bye bae and bye anni love you"ethan said hugging me and her.

"bye ethan love you too"i hugged him back. "hey can you please do me a favor?"jolani asked as ethan walked to his class.

"yeah what's up?"i grabbed my victoria secret perfume out my locker."tell me if he's with other bitchs please"she kinda begged.

"yeah i gotchu"i smile knowing i probably won't. ethan's my best friend and she's some bitch i jus met.

don't get me wrong i like her but you know.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"ohh yeah i remember you"i smiled at the girl. "how have you been since you know..?"she asked talkin about ethan's death.

"ehh holding up i guess"i said kind of lying kind of not.i placed my airpod back in "can i get your number?"she asked

"yeah here type it in"i said handing her my phone as she typed in her number.

"thanks"i said as she walked away i opened spotify and put my liked songs on shuffle LOVE by KEYSHIA COLE

'I used to think that I wasn't fine enough And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough But I won't waste my time tryna figure out why you playin games What's this all about? And I can't believe You're hurting me I met your girl what a difference What you see in her You ain't seen in me But I guess it was all just make believe'

i started to get into my feels you know.i felt a tap on my shoulder to see one of my favs."hey ma" dd said sitting next to me."hey"i smiled at his presence.

"finally we outt"ddot yelled as we walked out the school doors. "what's the moves?"treyvon asked wrapping his arm around avani. "me and jiji hanging out"ddot smiled dd just mugged the fuck outta him.

"david stop ddot i would love to but ima be with my cousin"i laughed."mhm text me later."dd said walking over to a tall darkskin with black dreads over his face,slightly showing his low red eyes.

"Yo Khi"dd said dabbing him up."dougie?"ddot asked causing him to get my attention.

"yeah i'll see you later"i said as i walked up to the black car. "get in the back"dougie said rolling down the window showing 2 guys with black skis.

2 dreads hanging out of the one."hey cam"i smiled as i got in the back.they rolled up the tinted windows.

"we missed you"blu said taking off the ski. "yes i don't know if you know but kay kay is still locked up so we gon see him"dougie said hopping on the highway to rikers island i'm guessing.

"okk"i smiled.me and kay had a brother sister relationship he was always there for me and i can't thank him enough for that.

IS YA READY by KAY FLOCK started playing and we started singing along. it felt wrong but i didn't care.

i didn't sing the disses cus yeah."let's go see kay"blu smiled. we walked out being met with setty and blovee.

"yo where is jihanni at?"blovee asked in a joking way."stop"i laughed. "you grew up gimme a hug"setty laughed opening his arms.

i hugged him and looked at his messy hair. "nigga you need yo hair done"i laughed playing with his hair."then do it"he laughed.

"ok i'll give you braids"i said going to hug blovee. "i missed you lil one."he smiled. "fuck you mean lil one i'm a women"i rolled my eyes as we were walking in

we went through the security thing then saw kay. "jihanni"he smiled at me through the glass.

"i miss you kay when are you getting out?"i asked on the verge of tears.i didn't know how to feel seeing him behind the glass.

"real soon ma heart."he said about to cry.i could tell in his voice he might be lying.it reminded me of the nurses at the hospital when notti passed

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝟢𝟩.𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

"is he going to be ok?"i asked the nurse as she walked out.

"by how he looks we have no clue"the nurse said forcing a smile."please can we see him?"crimsely asked stopping her cries.

"yeah room 218 down the hall"the nurse said pointing down the hallway.the 7 of us walked into the room seeing his lifeless body.

all you could hear was my soft cries in darrians chest and the heart monitor it started slowly going up and down.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

"i love you kay kay"i said smiling through the pain."i love you more."he said fully breaking down.

"forever and always"we both said.i got up so the rest of them could talk."come here ma"blu said opening his arms.

i just burrowed my head in his chest.my soft cries carried around the room."thank you"i said softly in his chest.

he used the same cologne as dd which made me feel instant comfort."of course i got you ma"he said rubbing my back

"drop me off at the deli"i said me and ddot made plans to meet here."ok bye cuz i love you"dougie said kissing my forehead.

"i love you too"i said getting out.i watched them pull away until i walked in and saw darrian eating some chips.

"let's go to my house"he said as we walked out.we walked down one side street and got to his house. he opened the door and took off his shoes.

"mamá estoy en casa y jihannis aquí"ddot yelled to his mom. "ok bebé y heyy jihanni te extrañé"mama dot spoke walking down the stairs.

"yo también te extrañé"i said hugging her."Donde has estado bebe?"she asked pulling away from the hug looking at me.

"casa realmente nada es lo mismo sin ethan ¿sabes?"i asked tryna smile.

"sí, cariño, entiendo tu dolor, solo recuerda que te amo, yo y Darrian siempre estamos aquí para ti. Nuestra puerta siempre está abierta."she smiled letting me go after one last hug.

me and ddot walked upstairs to his room. "what we gon do?"i asked as i sat on his bed. "i forgot how comfortable your shit is"i laughed.

"wanna play sum?"darrian was going through the games on his xbox."we can play 2k,call of duty, fortnite,or.."he said looking at the games

"fortnite"i said as i took the controller.he started the game we were taking turns playing. "AHHH DUMB NIGGA!"i yelled throwing the controller at ddots back.

"OW"he said in pain holding his back."lil nigga"i laughed as he rolled on the floor holding his back.

"nah cus we gon fight cus you think this funny"his lisp started coming out."STOPP"i busted out laughing at him.

"you won't be laughing soon"he fixed his shirt and put his curly hair into a ponytail."wind it up"he lisped moving his arm in a circular motion.

me and him started slap boxing until his phone started going off."oh shit my cousin in town"ddot said reading the message.

"huh?"i asked. "my cousin Cordell is in town you don't know him"he said putting his phone back down."you gon meet him tomorrow"ddot stated

"he's having a hotel party,he's friends with everyone so they all gon be der"he said making it more clear.

YALL IM GOING TO MANHATTAN WITH MY BESTIE ON SPRING BREAKKK THEN IM GETTING MY NOSE PIERCED AFTERR I GET BACK!!! but if y'all ain't know i grew up in harlem and moved to buffalo ny when i was 6 but im so excited bruh i was otp with my lil yeah when i found outtt. but also he wants to be more than friends.sooo my life is going good so far and i'ma try to post more because i won't when i'm in the city.love y'all💋🤰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs๐Ÿคญ
81.3K 552 42
kyle richh tata dd osama sugarhill ddot notti osama much more .
47.9K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
116K 1.1K 32
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ