𝟎𝟐𝟗/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟤𝟫,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
✰𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙✰

𝟢𝟤𝟫,𝟢𝟣.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 - battery park city, nyc
@𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗍 streaming now live.
#✰

"yo Ddot just move I'ma up it and click at his crew Scream RPT you get put in the news No Flockas allowed bullets flock to them too And y'all niggas keep dissin the OY That's why MS and Lotti have both died"everyone sang along to EVIL TWINS PT.2 by SUGARHILL DDOT AND NOTTI OSAMA.

me and dudey started getting sturdy.but there was no sign of jihanni."yo where jiji?"i asked dudey."she said she was coming so i don't know i gave her the address."dudeylo shrugged.

i walked over to the side of the building where no one was and texted jiji.

yo where ya at?

i'm on my way i jus had to get food

aii does dd kno yu coming?

nope and i'm not there for him im there for ethan.

oh aii tell me when you get here.

we tryna find parking now😂

oh shi igh.

•jihanni🖤 loved a message•

———————

"yo ain't jiji coming?"ally asked me i nodded as jihanni and aaliyah walked through the door.crystal immediately gave jihanni a look of anger and disgust."yoo dd i thought you said she ain't coming?"hoodstar dotty questioned dd."i thought she wasn't"

"d-"jihanni started."come here we need to talk."dd grabbed her wrist as they walked out of the building.

✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 - battery park city, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗃𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗍 streaming now live.
#✰

"come here we need to talk"dd spoke sternly as he forcefully grabbed my wrists and took me out the building."what do we need to talk about dd."i shook my head as we got out the building.