𝟎𝟎𝟕/𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟩,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟩, 𝟢𝟫.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"JIHANNI"ally yelled running up to the white tesla."ALLY"i yelled hugging her back. "i missed you baby"she smiled walking me over to the group of 8.

"hey slaves"i smiled taking a bite of the bagel from Tim Hortons. "you know i love y-" ddot started to say looking at the bagel. i ripped him off a little piece and handed it to him.

"thanks"he smiled starting to eat the piece. "where dd at?"i asked looking for the boy. "i don't know he hasn't seen the text i sent him last night" edot said.

"ok"i was kinda upset cus he was acting weird last night and he don't show up to school when i told him i was gon be der today?

it's kinda weird if ya ask me fr.i just shook it off as we all walked in the building.

"see you at lunch i got Chem"ddot said walking down the hall after hugging/dabbing everyone up.

"aww look at my lil love birds"i smiled at treyvon and avani.they both smiled "ok well see y'all soon"i hugged both of them as i walked into the classroom.

i pull out my airpods and put the right one in my ear.EXCUSE MY FRENCH by NARDO WICK poured in my ear.

"One, two, three They said the pool was closed I jumped the gate and still dove in A pirate on that boat we slangin iron to get what's golden She think she slick she want me to give her one she hear my troj-" "new messages from daviana🤍 on imessage"

dd wya

your big head ass said u would come to skl

srry ma ii had 2 get the zaa first

mmm well hurry ya ass up class mad borin without u

ii will ima be der in 5

ok dic

who is uu tt?