𝟎𝟎𝟖/𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟪,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟪, 𝟢𝟫.𝟣𝟪.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"you going to that hotel party?"jolani asked me as we walked in the deli."yeah ddot invited me"i said as we walked down a empty isle.

"Cordell invited me"jolani smiled.i pulled out my wallet holding my cards and cash. we both grabbed some snacks and went up to pay.

"that'll be $13.16"the guy said after scanning all the items we got then nah then we walk out "let me get my twix"i said to jolani as she carried the bag.

"here"she said handing it to me."thanks babyyy"i smiled "you tryna go to the mall tomorrow?" jolani asked me as i started opening and biting into the twix but nothing lasts forever.

"let me get some"jay said walking up to us."nigga you stalking me or?"i asked "no just saw you and you got my favorite candy"he smiled taking a bite of the twix.

"yeah o-"as that my phone went off.

you wanna film before da hotel party wit me dd and ddot?

yeah when u at?

bout to pull up to the deli

i'm there now

ok i see you

———————

"ima film with idris so you can chill at my place until i get there"i told jolani as a white car pulled up."ima go to my place but here i'll see you at the hotel"she hugged me and handed me my takis,snickers,and blue lemonade.

"thank you babyy"i smiled getting in the car.

"whats the word hoodlums"i said getting in the back seat next to ddot."hoodlums?"dd shot his head back at me.

"yes gang bangers"i laughed finishing my twix. "you do to much dic"dd laughed getting comfortable in his seat.

"so i'm tryna be a drill rapper"idris smiled "ok let us hear something"ddot said as his hands rested in his pants.Idris did a little smile i already know this nigga is tryna get smart.