Twisted in Pain (Graylu)

By hannahDy21

"I wish it all started with Gray Fullbuster. Not with Natsu Dragneel", I whispered silently to my self as I b... More

...Disclaimer...
1 Bitter ending
2 Unexpected Visit
3 Guessing
4 Revealed
5 Secrecy
6 Familiar
8 Explanations
9 Giving Her Up
10 Trying to fall
11 Move On

7 More Than One Thorn

119 3 0
By hannahDy21

Lucy's POV

I woke up and Gray's sleeping head beamed at me. I frowned. I remembered when I woke up and Natsu was still snoring. He looks cute though he snores. I didnt realize that a tear escaped my eyes until I cuddled into Gray's chest and felt my own tears as I leaned to him.

" Morning tears?", Gray was awake.

" Sorry.", I muttured covering my face to his arms so that he cant see my tears.

" Lucy ", then he gently grabbed my face with his thumb resting at my chin. I looked away. His face was only an inch away from me. Ugrh. Just kiss me already. Wait???What?!!! My mind is having its own brain. Im getting crazy.

"Lucy.", Gray whispered until he finally kissed me. Soft. His lips are soft.

Then he stood up and punched the wall. His face is like an imitation of Erza's hair.

"Sorry.", he whispered and got inside the bathroom. Leaving me star struck.

(Sigh) what was that all about?

Lucy, its just a smack. Calm down!

I took a deep breath and pretented to sleep. The blanket was covering my entire body.

Can I love him?

<(-︿-)>

Juvia will surely haunt me

((╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

How about Rogue?

┐('д`)┌

Admit it. His your Cinderella

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

But Natsu seems to still love me

(*゚ー゚)v

Aghhh. What am I thinking about?

>_<

I buried my face to the fluffy pillow beside me. I feel myself getting red.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!", I screamed. Then I heard a big boom coming from the bathroom. Then the door knob twisted signing Gray to go out.

Gray's POV

"Ahhhhhhh!!!", I heard Lucy screamed

I was shocked that I fell to the floor. I didnt minded the pain. Lucy might be in danger. I started twisting the door knob. Struggling to open the door then finally it got open and I rushed outside confused. Lucy was perfectly safe laying on the bed covering her face with a pillow.

"Lucy! What just happened?", I quickly said while panting

" Nothing. Are you having a towel on?", she said as she got up and twisted her body to face to me.

Having

.

.

.

Towel

.

.

.

on

o_O

"Kyaaaaaa!" I screamed in a girly tone looking at my under which is completely bared. I rushed to the bathroom feeling my cheeks burn. Urghh.

>_________<

That was very shameful.

Lucy's POV

That was very hilarious.

I only saw his confused face when he inhaled my words. Then his confusion immedietly changed into... Shock? Embaressement?? Hahahahah!!! I smiled like an idiot holding in my laughter. A giggle escaped my mouth as his red embarresed face flashes through my mind.

(((o(*>ω<*)o)))

He even said 'kyaaa

hahahahahaha

After minutes of silent laughing. I sensed that Gray was coming out so I pretended to be sleeping.

" You always made me a fool ", Gray whispers at my ear. I tensed a bit stopping myself to smile. But as soon as i feel he was somewhere not near me i smirked.

" You can use the bathroom now and stop pretending to sleep", he said before I heard the door closed.

I jump out at the bed and went to the bathroom smiling and laughing at the image of his face.

...moments later...

"Rogue." I whispered seeing him laying down all bruised. It made me want to give up a tear.

" Lucy its not your fault.", he said caressing my face.

" Its mine. Its mine. I'm sorry.", I said as tears escaping my eyes. How could I even let Natsu hurt somebody who comforted me when I was all broken?

" Lucy. Stop crying it gives me more pain", he whispers.

We are only the ones here at their own infirmary. But I still dont feel comfortable. Only sad and teary. The irony huh. First I was the one too comfortable when he was still a stranger but now I feel... adunno..

" How could I let that brat hurt somebody who comforted me when I was in pain", I murmured and I felt that he was taken back a bit.

" Lucy. I do care for you. and I-I", he was cutted off by a huge boom beside the door. And its nobody else but.

Natsu....

There was an awkward silence between us three. He was confused and angry at the same time.

" Dont you dare.", Natsu said as his fist was clenching.

Then I felt a hand on my wrist and it pullled me down to Rogue. Then I fell to his chest. His chest is cold. Then...

He kissed me.

I was so shocked and freezed by that moment. Then I felt his tongue move. I dont know what Im doing but...

" Rogueeeeee!!!", Natsu was aiming his punch then I stood up breaking the kiss.

Before he can do anything I slapped him leaving a red mark on his face.

" Damn it Luce!!!", he scowled

" Dont you ever hurt the guy who saved me from breaking because of you!", I said pointing my finger to Rogue. The whole Sabertooth was watching the whole scene.

"Luce his no-"

"Dont you ever call me that!", I bowed my head when I felt tears running down my face.

Then I felt arms wrapping me. I dont know who it is. I was just standing there stiff.

" Lucy. Im sorry. But I still love you. ", Natsu said tightening his arms around me

" Princess. This guy did a lot to you. He deserves punishment.", I went back to my senses when Virgo appeared out of nowhere and caught him. Lifting him up ang twirling him around. She knows his weakenesses right.

" Thanks Virgo. ", I bowed and turn my face to Rogue.

" Lu-u ce.. H-his no-t. Yo-ur. St-rr ang-er." , Natsu muttured keeping his sickeness under control. I didnt understand him so I didnt mind.

"Oi, Lucy he is not your stranger.", I turned around to see Laxus by the wall smirking.

I gave him a raised eyebrow. What??

" You heard me right? He is not the one who saved you from being broken", He then quickly grabbed Natsu from Virgo's spinning hand.

"This flamebrain was just simply angry that his nose faltered", he said while Natsu keeps holding on to his blurping

" Rogue. I'll believe you. Explain.",I turned my body to Rogue waiting for an explanation

" Lucy. I do love you.", he said while I heard 'Awwwws' coming from their guild.

" But....", then he was cutted of by

Gray.

" Sorry for not telling you.", Gray said scratching his head.

I was silent by confusion.

" Guys, clear up the area theres a moment of truth here and its not your bussiness.", Sting yelled and Sabertooth went out.

I smiled at Sting " Thanks. "

----------------------------------

??? Fine or not? ?? Shall I continue this? ? o_O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 45 11
Do you remember making a mistake? Do you remember the pain, the regret and the guilt that you felt? Do you remember suffering the consequences of tha...
75K 2.9K 27
TW: depression, self harm, abuse With Lucy's new view on life and her new plan to stay in this world will everything fall in place? Or will things ju...
44.7K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
9.8K 266 13
You are Y/N and your just leaving school after your first day when you hear loud arguing. You follow it and reach it just in time to hear a loud slap...