Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

back on the grind.

2.1K 59 6
By AnimeEagleScout

"I've been so damn chill, the homies been on standby

I ain't tryna leave no parties wit' a black eye.

Last time shit went down,

I swore, it was the last time.

Please don't push me, I don't wanna be a bad guy Bad guy, bad guy."

Bad Guy by Tom Mcdonald

Galvan-B

[REM Sleep Hours: 4.2]
[Total Sleep Time 7.3 hours]
[0 Missed calls. 0 Missed Texts.]
[ 19% Loaded...]

Ben woke up to something squishy next to him. Squeezing it the shape said fat ass but the material said metal.

Ben blinked as she seem to be mimicking his eyes light pattern. Standard Mating pattern.

"Wait how...Right Mating Instinct." Ben said rubbing his head "Shit last night was..."

"Thank you. Usually people don't last past the handjob." She said.

"Sorry for saying this but how did we... don't Mechamorphs reproduce asexually?" Ben asked. His memory was showing what happened but he was having trouble believing it.

"Actually no." She said laying on him "Usually we just remove a part to preform tasks and that becomes a service drone."

Ben nodded  and she continued "If two Mechamorphs mix Nanomachines it does create an egg of sorts that is loaded to the Master Helix. But you and me did it Meatbag on Nanomachines so I'm sure you couldn't get me pregnant."

"Are you a prostitute?" Ben asked.

"No I'm a masseuse who happens to use Fleshlights for those...'Happy Endings'." She said pointing to a bin of new ones and a biohazard bin that had a button for incinerate. "Just wanted the hero of Galvan-B to not regret his actions."

'Little early to celebrate.' Ben thought.

"Thanks. Uh..." Ben was searching and found it but she had said it before he could.

"CLE-0." She said handing him a card "If your ever on Galvan-b I'm game for another round."

"Thanks Cleo." Ben said "Uh seriously though if something did happen..."

Ben held out his badge and she morphed her hand in it. "There. My house and my number if your ever on planet."

Ben looked and saw his contacts had a new one.

Ben got up and she had coated his body cleaning him off before dumping all the sweat into a biohazad container.

"I don't have any...you know...diseases so-"

"Oh I know. Your system told me." CLE-0 said pointing to his arm "Such a charmer. Your bloods very quiet though."

"My blood nanites are just to act as extra cells." Ben said.

"Well they feel so good through your skin." She wiggled a bit. "All the warmth of organics and the motor of Mechamorphs."

"Stay safe with the evac." Ben said "I'll try to swing by Galvan-b version 2."

"Oh we aren't evacuating." She said.

"Uh the Highbreed-" Ben started till he was pressed between her chest.

"Shuush." CLE-0 said running her fingers through his hair "We're gonna turn the whole moon into a rocket and just push it through hyperspace."

"Cool." Ben said smacking her butt to let him breath. Getting a pink light in response.

"I gotta go before I lose another 24  hours." Ben said kissing her.

Azmuth Tower

Ben flew from Galvan-B and headed to Azmuth Tower. Decided to take the shuttle he saw Mechamorphs treating him like a hero and Galvans treating him like a monster.

Walking to the tower the Mechamorph opened the door with a bow. "Hey uh listen you aren't treating me like this out of fear right?"

"Certainly not good sir. You and Second Thinker took down one of the few things Galvan-B and Prime has argued for...oh 80 Galactic Quarters or so." The guard said.

"92.0714709 days Terran Time per Quarter...20 years and 2 months of trying to decide just to kill him?"

"Oh yes. We've tried incineration, acid, antimatter anything to get rid of him permanently and he always came back from the Master Helix. The council had taken him out of our custody just stop it. " the guard said "That badge on your chest means you put that wounded animal down because it was absolutely necessary and stopped him from ever haunting our little black and green marble again."

Ben was glad the Iso-Network was in Dr Wicked's Void Pouch when he left the ship or he was sure it would have been destroyed the moment it was found out what it was.

"Oh and about what I did to get the media off of me and Grey..." Ben started.

"Not to worry. Media isn't allowed to run opinion pieces like earth. They require the actual fact to make any confirmed claims and we Mechamorphs...well we'll keep things out of the Exo-Net as best we can."

Ben kept his face even as he gave a nod before entering the building.

"Murderer." "Monster."

"Savior!" "Hero!"

Ben sighed as he made it to Azmuth's lab.

Azmuth Prime had looked him in the eye, no glare no look of sympathy. The look of an equal. and said "I won't ask and I won't pry. Just tell me one thing. What did it cost?"

"Your gonna need to talk with the mechanics." Ben said taking a breath.

"The council demands to know what you did exactly." Lesser Azmuth said.

A representative of the council was standing there shaking in fear at Ben.

"Tell them Terra's Ascension is my price for them to know that information." Ben said.

Lesser Azmuth glared at that and the Council representative had bowed as he left with the recording.

"Excuse me, Officer Tennyson. Chadzmuth, Intergalactic Attorney at Law." A Galvan said.

"I know who you are dick." Ben said "Does Sorlac the Babyeatter, ring a fucking bell?"

"No I don't recall a fellow by that name." Chadzmuth said putting a finger to his chin "However that isn't why I'm here. I am a certified lawyer in every system."

"Give it time." Ben said being handed a card "And another thing-"

Chadzmuth's phone rang and Ben gave a look to Grey and Zeno.

"Oh...you said your name was what again... Mr Sorlac." Chadzmuth said before looking at Ben with wide eyes "Uh well as you know I'm sticking my neck...HOW MUCH?!"

Ben kept from glaring as he turned and marched away.

[Regulate Breathing]

"

So you and him really are from alternative universes." Chadzmuth said.

"Don't get too excited." Azmuth Prime said "The difference is noticeable to make a few of his information to be-"

Chadzmuth waved off Azmuth "Not what I'm interested in."

Azmuth Prime shook his head and followed Ben.

"So what's it like being one of the few organics to last a night in bed with a Mechamorph?" Azmuth Prime asked.

"Any Significantly advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic." Ben said "I've tasted magic...and that sure was sure as shit Indistinguishable."

"You understand I see the Mechamorph as children." Azmuth said.

"And I will stop by more." Ben said "I realized I need to actually start enjoying other planets instead of just seeing them as another mission. Galvan is a beautiful Prime world."

"Terra will get there." Azmuth said "You just need to keep doing what your doing."

Azmuth jumped onto his workbench and a manilla folder full of letters was passed to Ben.

Ben's hand feeling the paper. This...this had his first hint.

Ben's eyes cycled through different colors as he thought of this. This was it he'd be officially on the hunt for his alternative parents the second these got opened.

Changing into Dr Wicked Ben packed them up before turning back. "I...need to open those back on Terra." Ben took a deep breath.

Azmuth nodded "There is a difference between waiting and procrastination."

"And these need to be opened with Gwen." Ben said "I can't take that. Not by myself."

"Ben! Help us get this into the ship!" Driba shouted as they were loading a bunch of random crap into the ship.

"Damn it guys I gotta pull this you know." Ben said.

The ship looked brand new!" Luhley said as she was using a Hoverpad to carry a modest amount of new stuff the size of a steamer trunk. They saw 2 Mechamorphs cleaning the Stinger to the point it hurt to look at.

"The whole consoles been replaced!" Blukic screamed.

"And the cameras!" Driba shouted.

"Oh look new Temp control." Luhley said as it auto adjusted to 68 as Ben entered it.

"Oh we saw a few things needed a replacement and decided to wave the costs. The third engine needed a tune up so..." The Mechamorph said.

Ben exhaled through his nose.

"Look guys...please I'm great full for it but don't go overboard." Ben said "I'd rather this stayed on Galvan."

"Oh this is going to Patelliday." Driba said pointing at Ben "You're in trouble."

"Big trouble." Blukic said.

"Shut it you two." Luhley said "The Plumbers need to resort to things in a bad situation."

Ben had picked up the stuff and loaded it into the cargo space.

Ben went through the whole ship checking everything was ready. The engines were replaced by 3 generations of tech so when he lightly tapped the lift off it jumped.

Ben whistled and said "Damn. She can make it from ground to atmo in a Bellwood Minute."

The Galvans rushed to a new wall mounted seat that latched them into such a restraint the could barely move.

Ben made it to the Lagrange point and as he approached the cockpit the ship folded. "Uh what uh is going-"

"They for excited when they got to remove any evidence." Driba said as the whole thing folded enough Ben's wings could prevent the turbulence.

Ben had walked to the airlock and said "Buckle up."

Plumber HQ

Ben pulled into the landing bay and walked out expecting some kind of welcoming committee but it was the standard Keyman checking for any damage.

"Thank you Officer Tennyson." The Keyman said as Ben turned in the keys.

Ben walked to the exit and pulled up his phone checking where he can get a Pi.

"Benny Boy would you please come to my office?" Ben heard from his Badge.

Ben walked there and saw Driba and Blukic.

"Ben." Patelliday said. Stone faced and ridged. Ben followed inside.

"Now Ben I've had two people say You killed a Galvanic Mechamorph named Malware." Patelliday said sitting at his desk.

"I honestly don't know what I did yet." Ben said "I know what I did but the outcome isn't known."

"Please explain."

"He spent 20 years in pain and begged for me to fix him or kill him." Ben said "I've achieved one of those two things I just have no idea what."

Patelliday folded his hands and looked at Ben. "Ok. Now Ben I'm gonna need some context."

Ben explained everything from Malware's First day alive to his last escape from containment and how the Mechamorphs wanted him dead but the Galvan's refused to try and put him down.

"What I did on that ship was what needed to be done." Ben said "I just...I don't know what the outcome is yet."

Patelliday nodded and said "Theoretically...what are the two outcomes?"

"Either he's in a better place and that Galvan must never know. Or he's dead and I took a life from this Mortal Coil." Ben said eyes glazing over. "I won't know until I can get out of here to check. He wouldn't want those twos help Magister. He is afraid of Galvans."

Patelliday said he needed to make some calls.

A large crystal was placed in front of Ben. "Your cut for the bet." Magister Patelliday said "You have 48 hours to figure it out. I'm gonna be looking into this Malware fella. Keep me posted on what you are doin'."

"Please do not tell them what I've told you." Ben said "I told the Ethics Council of Galvan Terra's Ascension was my price for what really happened and I stand by it."

Patelliday closed his eyes and nodded. This was a bargaining chip if ever there was one. Information that the council didn't know and all available methods to retrieve it were locked.

"You are dismissed Officer." Patelliday said.

When Ben left the room he reached for a bottle under his desk. Scotch and Saltwater. The 3 winners of the bet were going to celebrate.

"Welp ain't gonna ruin my good time tonight." Patelliday said grabbing a DNA mask.

Ben

Walking into the Rustbucket he saw everyone sleeping and walked over to his computer.

"Ok...just need to write a Galvan Script to English AI chat and hook this thing up." Ben said. He would not risk plugging Mal directly to his computer but the Raspberry Pi and the dollar store Mic and Webcam would be enough.

Ben was out of it by midnight when a figure in his shirt walked over. "This seems different then regular Plumber work." She said.

"Need Galvan Script to English translator for an AI." Ben said "And I need to find or buy an adapter to plug Universe standard into USB. Can't use any laptop connected to internet either."

"Is that all?" The figure flashed a pearly white smile at him as she sat on his lap "I can get this done in an hour tops." As she started typing.

Ben closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the thin waist. "Thank you smart lady." Ben said.

Ben had passed out to the smell of this woman. God her body was fantastic and her smell was driving him nuts.

The front of the Rustbucket turned into a bed after she finished and put the SD card into the Pi.

"Such a simple machine but so many potential uses for projects." She said holding the tiny computer.

She snuggled up to Ben. 'Why does he smell different?' Was her final thought as she fell asleep with his arms around her 'It's actually kinda nice.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 191 29
Ben Tennyson is your average 15 year old, but what happens when he finds the strongest device in the universe. Will he be able to do what it takes to...
20.5K 537 13
In the dimly lit expanse, amidst the swirling mists of uncertainty, Ben stood before a formidable entity known as Zalgo--an enigmatic and omnipotent...
4.7K 55 15
what if during the events of benwolf when ben turned back human he was split into two versions of himself as the original ben remains with his family...
1.8K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...