Lust Princess

By chalastorfan

this will be a fan fiction about my impsona and oc Ace Hearts, she is the grandchild of asmodeous and the lov... More

Welcome To The Club
the contract, new friends, and pain
a night of terror

the highroller

69 1 0
By chalastorfan

Its been weeks now since ive been stuck and forced to work for val. But at least i dont have to screw anyone...yet. Until one day val called me into his office.

Ace: what is it you want now walking cesspool...🙄

Val: ace baby...i habe an important guest comin over tonight and hes seen ya perform...id like ya to be his personal escort...

Ace: escort? Like...just make him feel important? He must have an ego bigger than yours..

Val: enough with the sass ace baby...ya will do as i say got that!?

Ace: fine...whos this special guest..😒

Val: hes a mafia boss...a good friend of mine from greed...so dont piss em off!

Ace: sigh...ok fine whatever...

As i left his office he had a big grin on his face. I hurried and spent all day getting ready for this guest he had coming. As night finally came i walked out and saw val at the VIP section with someone that looked like uncle moxxie. I walked over and waited for instructions from val.

Val: ah there she is...ace baby this is our guest whos paid a lotta money for ya...why dont ya make em feel...special 😈

I sighed and was about to sit next to him bht the man grabbed me quickly and sat me in his lap.

Val: ace baby...this is my good friend crimson...

Crim: quite the pleasure meeting you ace...ive been eager to meet you...

Ace: crimson...wait my dad blitzo and uncle moxxie warned me about you!

Crim: moxxie...is dead to me...that gay lil bitch can fucking die for all i care! And as for your dad well...i gots plans for him hehehe....

Ace: i..val i cant do this!

Val: ya will or ill make sure ya dear daddy has a lil...accedent...

Crim: lots of things could happen to him...but they wont if you just do as we say...now shut up..and look your gorgeous dame self...

Ace: sigh...fine...

As the night went on a bit val was busy with his clients as i was lighting crimsons cigars and sitting in his lap. He would constantly rub my ass which made me uncomfortable. But i knew saying anything would piss him and val off. At least it was just that and nothing more...or so i had thought. Crimson later started getting really handsy. When i tried stopping him i saw some of his goons watching my actions. Seeing them here i knew hed make good on his threat. He even started slightly grinding against me. He then suddenly kissed me and that was the last straw for me as i tried to slap him but he was expecting it and grabbed my wrist then pinned me down to the seat.

Crim: heh...nice try sweetheart...but i paid a lot of money for you and i expect to enjoy you to the fullest...

Ace: ngh!! Th..this isnt part of the deal!! Val said to be an escort nothing more!!

Crim: hahaha! Oh my you dont know do you?! Im a high roller meaning i bought your virginity...now be a sweet lil thing and accept whats coming to you...

Ace: y..your lying! Val would never-

Val: is there a problem...?

Ace: VAL!! thank goodness...tell him this isnt part of my service! Please!

Val: ...hehehe....oh baby as i said he paid a lotta money...

Ace: b..but...the contract states-

Val: baby...i tweeked ya contract...and if he really enjoys ya...hes gonna offer more money to buy ya straight out...

Ace: what!? Y..you cant do that!

Val: i can do whatever the fuck i wanna baby....crimson please enjoy yaself...ya can even have one of my exclusive rooms...😏

Crim: oh i think i will...boys take her to the room...but dont rough her up too much...i want her in one piece got that?

Goon1: yes boss!

As crimson followed val to the room his goons try to grab me but i quickly grabbed a knife as if by instinct and slash one of their necks open. I then bit into the other ones throat and ripped out his vocals. As more goons surrounded me i grinned.

Ace: come get some you fucking simping shit stains!! You think you can handle me?! Im blitzos mother fucking daughter!!

One of them lunged at me as i jumped and evaded him, i landed on one of their backs and stabbed him repeatedly. One of them grabbed me and pinned me to the table choking me. I quickly grabbed a spoon and stabbed it into his eye and gauged it out of his eye socket. As he screamed in pain i slammed his head against the table a few times. I didnt know where all this came from but i mustve gotten it from my father. One of them tried to grab me but i ducked and as he slammed into the table i used the spoon and stabbed him in his gut and strangled him with my tail till he passed out. Maybe i could even escape now. I looked at the door seeing a goon was in my way so i grinned knowing hes about to die. It felt like i was alive killing these goons. I ran right at him and slid under him between his legs then climbed into his back and used my claws to rip out his spine. As he laid dead i couldnt beleive i can finally get away from val. I could finally see my dad...my grandpa, my sister! Even uncle moxxie and aunt millie! As i eagerly grabbed the door handle i suddenly felt wires and cords wrapping around me and felt my body being electricited. As i fell to my knees i glared up at vox.

Ace: you son of a bi-

I then felt a sting in my neck and collapsed. My vision turned hazy and blurry as i looked up at vox and val. As i closed my eyes i can only hear their voices faintly.

Val: dont worry crim..when she wakes up...shell be more submissive...hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
735K 20K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...