MY COLD CEO HUSBAND || JJK FA...

By jjeonsfil

A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal gir... More

INTRODUCTION.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
the end!

25

12.5K 351 7
By jjeonsfil

Hearing the doorbell rang, you went to open the door and got engulfed by a bear hug. "Y/nnn!!! Oh my god!! I missed you so much." You smiled at the whining voice as you hugged him back.

"I missed you too, tae." You pulled out from the hug, meeting with your best friend happy face. His eyes fell on your 6th month baby bump, as he couldn't help but hugged you again.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be uncle." He stated happily. He was gone out of states for some work, that's why he couldn't met you when you told him about your pregnancy but now he was back. "And happy first marriage anniversary, pabo." He wished making you broke into a big smile.

Yes!! Today was your first marriage anniversary. Time flies so fast. You really couldn't believe you both make it this far. In the beginning where you never thought that Jungkook was going to open up with you and now you're his previous angel, who was carrying his twins inside you. "Thank you so much, tae." You smiled at him. He nodded as you both came inside. His eyes roamed around and got stopped at you.

"Where is Jungkook?" He asked making you shrugged. "i don't know, he went somewhere early morning." You pouted at the thought that he didn't even wished you. "Tae, do you think he remember our anniversary?" You pouted looking at him. He was about to say something when a message popped on his screen. He took a look at his phone's screen and smiled after reading it.

"Yah!! Why are you smiling like that? Who's this?" You gave him a suspicious look and tried to look in his phone, but he was fast enough to hide it. "No one. It's no one. Just a random meme yeah!!" He laughed nervously. You eyed him for few seconds, not convinced by his answer. "I know you're lying. But if you don't wanna tell me, then it's ok. I will not ask." You said and went to sat on the couch.

He heaved a big sigh as he went behind you. Bij!! It was your husband. He's planning a surprise for you. So he wants me to be with you. He thought as he looked at you, who was quitely eating her favourite pizza. "You'll know." He mumbled to himself but you heard him. "What I'll know?" You asked making him gasped because he literally said that very slow.

"Omo!! Y/n!! Don't tell me your six senses got activated in pregnancy." He said with big eyes and you rolled your eyes at his stupid sentence. "Don't talk nonsense and tell me what I will know?" You asked making him gulped. "Ahmm... I mean you'll know if...if Jungkook remember your birthday or not, yeah!!" He laughed weirdly while you just stared at him.

"Tae!! I sometimes doubt if your some sockets are loose or what!! Like from where did you get these non sense talk." You scoffed, continuing with your food. "Yeah.. wait- WHA- YAHH!! You think my talks are non sense?!! Fine i will not speak anything now. Hmph!!" He sulked. "Don't say things which you can't do." You laughed and he pouted.

You both sat there watching some movies but your eyes were stucked on your phone. Where is this bunny? He didn't even called me yet. You pouted. Because by now, he would have called you for like 10 times asking what are you doing? Did you ate or not? And so on. You noticed how taehyung was busy in his phone, continuously typing something.

Whom he's texting? Did he made any girlfriend? And this bij didn't even told me. Kimchi fried rice, I will kick your ass if you told me this later. You pfted. Suddenly you saw him standing up so you asked. "Where are you going?" He looked at you, before pointing to the door. "What? Why are you using sign language? Did you went dumb?" You frowned as he opened his mouth.

"Your pregnancy made you savage. And I'm going out. Do you want something to eat?" He asked making you smiled widely. You nodded cutely and gave him a big list of what you're craving for. "And yes.. that's it." You smiled at him. "Yeah!! I'm going now." He said and left the house.

"Aish!! Where is Jungkook? What if he forgot our anniversary. Everyone congrats me except him. ISTG!! If he doesn't remember our anniversary, I will not talk to him. Babies!! Your appa is a pabo!!" You whined, caressing your baby bump. "Maybe I should just call him and ask where is he?" You nodded as you dialled his number. After few rings, he picked up your call. "kook?? Where are you?" You asked. "Baby, I'm busy in an important work. Ok I'll call you back later. Bye, love you." He said and before you could say anything, he cut the call.

You looked at the screen in disappointed. "He really doesn't remember?!!!! Jeon Jungkook how can you forget our first marriage anniversary!!" You said with tears, started to welling up in your eyes. Suddenly the main door got open and walking in was Taehyung with food. "Y/n yo--" his expression changed to a worried one, when he saw you sobbing.

"Omo!! Y/n~ah!! Why are you crying!!" He ran to you when you looked at him. "Tae!! Kook doesn't remember our anniversary." You sobbed. "What? Noo!! He did remember your anniversary. That's wh---" but he stopped when he realised that he was just going to blew water on Jungkook's surprised. "I mean don't worry. He will remember and stop crying. It's not good for you and your babies." He hugged you, rubbing your back.

"But what if he will not?" You asked looking at him with doe eyes. "Young lady, then why do you think he's preparing for the surprise. Aish!!" He sighed internally. " He will, don't worry." He smiled. You nodded as you felt a little sleepy. "Tae!! I'm feeling sleepy. I'm going to sleep." You yawned as you stood up and slowly made your way to your room.

"Ahh!! Thank God I didn't said anything. Or Jungkook would have slit my throat. Ok!! So now I only have to put this dress in her room." He took out a big box, which Jungkook gave him. Yes!! He went out because Jungkook called him for your dress. He slowly made his way, to your room and found you sleeping, soundly. "She still snors." He laughed at your little snors as he quitely put the big box on the couch and left the room.

Time skip~~

Waking up, you slowly opened your eyes adjusting it with the room's light. You sat up as you looked at the wall clock, which showed, 6:00 pm. "Wow!! It's 6 and he's still not home. Tskk!!" You pouted and checked your phone to see if he has called you. But No!! Sighing, you stood up and made your way to the bathroom for face wash. After coming back, you're about to left the room when your eyes fell on the big box, which was on the couch.

"Eh? What is this?" You frowned and made your way to the box. "Wait- my name is here." You extended your hand to open it and your eyes got widened, when you saw a beautiful dress inside it.

"Beautiful!!" Was all came out from your mouth. You took out the dress and there was small note sticked on it, which said ~ hey baby!! I hope you like this. Now c'mon get ready fast." You smiled realising it was Jungkook's writing.

"But where is he? And how did it came here?" You frowned but the smile never left your face. Shrugging you made your way inside the bathroom for getting ready. You wear the dress, which was so comfortable and perfectly fitted your curves and your bump was also visible in that. "It's beautiful!!" You looked yourself in the mirror. Well what else you could expect when it's Jeon Jungkook's choice. Doing a little bit of makeup and hairstyle, you wore your comfortable heels and made your way to living room.

Y/n's dress

"I'm ready. What should I do now." You pouted as you didn't saw Jungkook there. But soon frowned when you heard. "I knew that would look good on you but not THAT good." You turned to the voice and saw Jungkook. "Kook??" You eyed him up and down, who was dressed in a Black suit. "Babyy" he made his way to you and hugged you.

"Yah!! Where were you from the morning and don't talk to me." Your pout grew more as he laughed knowing why you're behaving that way. "Honey, don't be mad. Didn't i told you I was busy?" He cupped your cheeks, before kissing you softly. You tried not to blush but failed. He slowly pulled you closer and caressed your cheek. "You're looking beautiful, y/n." You again felt your cheeks burning but pulled on a straight face.

"What's so important than me kook? You even left me alone on our first anniversary. Do you even remember what is today?" You stated with little tears in your eyes. His eyes softened as he wiped away the tear which just fell. "Hey!! Don't cry princess. Nothing is more important than you. And you'll know it soon." He said making you frowned. Soon he held your hand and made his way out to his car.

"Sit inside." He said. "But where are we going?" You asked. "You'll know that soon." He smiled and helped you sat inside. The car ride was long and after 40 mins he parked the car at an almost completely empty parking lot. He got off and helped you getting off of it. "Where are we?" You again asked. "You'll know, now let's go." He held your hand and started walking. He entered inside a place which was completely dark. "Kook where are we?" You again asked as he smiled and suddenly all the lights switched on.

A gasped escaped your mouth, when you saw that you're at the terrace of the hotel, which was completely decorated with lights, candles and balloons. You stood there speechless just looking around. "You don't like it?" He said disappointed as the smile faded from his beautiful face.

"Are you kidding me kook? I love it." You hugged him tightly, once again making him smile widely. "But this?? How did you... I mean this dress and decoration and everything?" He laughed at your confused face. "Taehyung helped me." He smiled and explained you everything. "Ahhh!! That's why he didn't told me to whom he's texting." You realised as he nodded. "Kook!! I really thought you forget our first anniversary." You stated playing with the button of his shirt as he couldn't helped but kissed your pouty lips.

You both sat down, eating the food he prepared. Low music was played in the background. After dinner he stood up, reaching his hand out for you. "May I have this dance with you, Mrs Jeon?" He asked to which you gladly accepted. He held you by your waist and you had your arms around his neck as he slowly moved the two of you around on the rhythm. You both danced getting lost in each other's eye. He took a deep breath as he started speaking.

"Y/n, I'm so happy to have you in my life. I know that the starting of our marriage was not good. I acted so cold towards you. You know, i never believed in love. I always thought it as a distraction, but you.... You made me believe in this. You made me feel wanted and loved. I will always be thankful to mom that she chose you for me. Thank you so much for coming into my life. Thank you so much, for giving me the biggest happiness, which is making me a father. Thank you so much for loving me, y/n. Godd!! I really love you soo much." His words made you cry. "I love you too kook." You smiled as he leaned in and connected his lips with yours, kissing you softly, pouring all this love in that kiss.

To be continued.

Hey!! Hope y'all like this. Will post the next and last part soon 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 722 21
After a long struggle, it was fate that brought both of them together in life. Both of their worlds are different. Jungkook comes from a family havin...
10.4K 808 17
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...
149K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
657K 22.3K 22
-She loved, but she never told -He loved, but he hid (Note: There are too many grammatical mistakes. Apologies for that)