Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Relaxing...

2.3K 56 59
By AnimeEagleScout

Galvan Prime

The planet watched from 576 megapixels displays around the world either tablets or lab screens.

The scene of Ben walking down the ramp caused the planet to hold its breath.

The black coating on his body dripped like a blood coated animal. The lines on his body of circuit patterns glowing yellow going from his arm to his chest to his eyes.

"People of Galvan. Malware is no longer your problem." Ben said.

Swarms of Galvan's had approached. Floating with what were obvious microphones asking about details and what exactly he did.

"No questions." Grey shouted from Ben's shoulder.

This just seem to push them closer.

"He said.. "

Ben popped the dial and transformed.

"NO..."

"QUESTIONS!"

As a burst of pressure pushed them back.

Ben used the disks to scrub the Nanomachines off himself and galther them into a ball.

Ben saw the Galvans staying back but when he turned back the Mechamorphs had swarmed him. Lifting him up praising him as a hero.

"I just need something to drink and a cold place to relax." Ben said looking down at his body "And somewhere to scrub myself."

Meanwhile

Gwen was having the time of her life with the girls. They picked up Julie to join their adventures and Gwen finally told her the truth about the Omnitrix.

"It's so weird I'm sweating next to a witch an alien and apparently a 4th alien who's been my friend since she came to Bellwood High." Juile said.

"Hey I was surprised when Ben told me I was actually part alien before the Omnitrix." Gwen said.

"You know we should do this more often." Charmcaster said "You need to meditate girl."

"It has been a long time since I've actually been relaxed." Gwen said as the 4 were in a massage parlor in Norway. Charmcaster having teleporting them there.

"Reminds me of home honestly." Albedo said "There are many similar Heat Dens that litter Galvan Prime. Something not scientific I sort of miss yet in this form it's strange due to my body's perspiration."

"If Galvan's are frogs then it's obvious they probably wouldn't have sweat glands." Julie said having been shown both Gwen and Albedo changing.

"Very few speices do." Albedo said "It's actually pretty impressive. The only sweating creatures I'm aware of are either Genetic Engineered cleaning agents and things like Pyronites to keep their internal heat from escaping too fast."

"Yep its how we became the dominant monkeys on the planet." Julie said

"You know Albedo I think I know how you could get a different form then me." Gwen said.

"Honestly I'm starting to enjoy being a woman." Albedo said "My fingers are actually thin enough it isn't as hindering my work and since I've been getting a steady supply of food it appears my intelligence hasn't decreased as a human."

"So you don't miss being your tiny old self?" Charmcaster asked.

"After the last few days?" Albedo asked "No. Galvan Prime was...too calculated. I still live Mecha's Code but I just couldn't go back to life like that. But maybe being a copy of you is a problem in a sense of mistaken identity."

"Here's to chaos!" Charmcaster said.

"Yeah!"

"So what was that idea?"

"If I'm only 3 quarters human could a transformation be generated using someone else as a template?" Gwen suggested.

"Oh my god Gwen turn into me that would be so weird I wanna compare who wears it better." Julie says.

Gwen looked at her Omnitrix and asked "Activate Scan Mode."

Gwen turned the dial a few times and the yellow beam sweeped Julie.

"Mated Playlist recognized. Julie Yamamoto. Age 15.7 TYO. Species: Terran 100% subcategories 25% Korean, 75% Japanese." Gwen's Omnitrix said.

Julie whistled "Wow that could tell my grandfather."

"Whatelse can you tell me?" Gwen asked.

"Blood type A Positive, diabetic and heart disease runs in family. Error. Specimen not recognized as previously scanned Juile."

"Holy hell my maternal grandma is diabetic and my grandfather died of heart attack!" Julie said "Wait what was that about not recognized?"

"Previously scanned Juile Yamamoto 16 TYO exactly. Last scanned partial scanned of Julie Yamamoto 16.5 TYO."

"Wait..." Albedo said "If the Ultimatrix is synchronized to this Primus then all of Ben's history must be on it."

"Oh my god you and Ben..." Gwen trailed off. "Gross this thing tracks that shit too?!"

"Omnitrix how many times?" Charmcaster asked.

"Mating Instinct utilized with subject 16 times spanning 8 Terran Months. Drop in frequency at 8.1."

"Wait so her and Ben?" Charmcaster asked "Omnitrix, tell me which one Ben liked better?"

"Information unavailable. Ultimatrix disconnected from Primus. Unable to access remotely."

"Wait what do you have from Ben?"

"All data from last time Ben Tennyson had used Omnitrix exactly 3 Terran Months ago."

"So I'm not getting my cousins booty call list." Gwen sighed in relief.

"So did we break up?" Julie asked.

"Oh Mecha what happened?!" Albedo said.

"Details details!" Charmcaster said.

"Mating Instinct disabled after Alternative Omnitrix Self Destruction and Ultimatrix retrieval."

"I wanna see that." Charmcaster said.

Hologram

Standing on a ship with Gwendolyn, Grampa Max and a guy none of the girls recognized against.

"Vilgax." Gwen said bitterly.

"You're going to try a
hero's challenge, fight me one-on-one for the Earth, somehow trick me into giving up the Omnitrix?" Vilgax mocked "so you can save the day?"

"Nope." Ben said glaring at him "You're going to give me
the Omnitrix of your own free will."

"And why would He/I do that?" Julie asked the same time as Vilgax.

"So He/you don't blow up." Albedo and Ben said.

"Omnitrix, command function
override, code 10." Ben says

"Override accepted."

"Wait...he's."

"Omnitrix, self-destruct
in 30 seconds."

"Command code zero, zero, zero, destruct, zero." Ben says.

"If that thing/The Omnitrix blows/self destructs the universe goes with it." Charmcaster said.

"It would if I let the charge build up for a few days." Ben says.

The girls watched as Vilgax had gotten blown back by the self destruct and a older teen that seem to be made of inorganic material turn into human.

"Who is that?" Gwen said.

"Kevin Levin. Osmosian Mutate not available for transformation."

"Hey look that must be Ben's Albedo." Julie says seeing Ben freeing Albedo.

"I'm gonna let you go but I'll be taking your Omnitrix."

"Ultimatrix."

"Whatever he just blew his up I'd suggest listening to him!" Gwen shouted.

"Your bluffing!"

"Bitch ask Vilgax if he's/I'm bluffing!" Gwen, Julie and Ben said as Ben held up the Remains of the the Omnitrix.

"So that's why he has that one."

Albedo takes off the Ultimatrix and hands it to Ben.

"I like the old one better."

"The self destruct Doofus!" Gwen shouted. As it seemed the Omnitrix on Gwen actually let out a happy noise that she could somehow sense the smug nature of it.

"Oh abort self destruct code 10."

Hologram ends

"Holy freaking hell. Talk about a way to get an upgrade." Julie say.

"Ultimatrix is not an upgrade. Omnitrix is far superior." Gwen's Omnitrix says sounding like Gwen's 10 year old self.

"How?" Julie asked.

"Yeah judging by what Ben can do I've never seen Gwen pull off." Charmcaster said.

"Omnitrix has proper construction and correct firewall."

"Can it Hyper Evolve?" Albedo asked.

"Do you have the HUD?" Gwen asked.

"Can you hide in Gwen's arm so people don't see you?" Charmcaster asked.

"Well no but..." The voice sounded out right embarrassed "The ultimatrix has shit failsafes, it's not even comparable. It can be hacked easily, it failed to save Ben fr death at legeirdomain. He doesn't have a DNA Data Dump until Ben used ME to fix it!"

"Excuse me?!" Charmcaster said.

"And I can repair genetic damage on a mass scale."

"Go back. Ben died?!" Gwen said.

The device had showed Ben fading from existence in Legerdomain with a different Charmcaster and then coming back to see her crying.

"Oh my god!" Gwen said covering her mouth.

"SEE! INFERIORITY INCARNATE." Gwen's Omnitrix said sounding like Gwen throwing a tantrum.

"Then why aren't you on his arm?" Gwen asked.

"Because he's a Doofus who rejected my true form!" Gwen's wailed.

"Wait Ben rejected you?" Charmcaster asked.

"Ok listen I'm not exactly...your AI." Omnitrix said "When Ben rejected the True Omnitrix I...I got mad and jumped into your unit."

"Wait so you're-"

"The AI that ran Ben's Omnitrix since he was 10." She said "I took over since your AI felt bad for killing your Ben. She let me take over since she needed to Defrag in Primus."

"So Wait is that why I turned into Gwen-Caster?" Gwen asked.

"To be fair it was funny."

"True." Charmcaster said.

"Wait why don't you go into the Ultimatrix?" Gwen asked.

"Because that fucking bastard isn't letting me!" Gwen's Omnitrix cried.

"So Ben's got a Linux while your an apple product." Julie said.

"Hey do not compare me to-" Omnitrix stopped as she seem to be having a breakdown.

"Why don't you just talk to Ben?" Julie asked.

"Because Ben's Ultimatrix is customized to him." Albedo said "He doesn't want you because Azmuth wrote you."

"AZMUTH DIDN'T WRITE ME!" She shouted "I was made from Ben! I was the conversion between him and the Matrix! I was part of him. Every time he used me we got closer and everytime I was ripped off that effected our relationship. He took me off for 5 years. 5...YEARS because he 'Wanted a Normal Life'. I'm sorry I turned on the breeding function too soon! Not my fault human biology starts puberty so early!"

The girls listen to the AI crying about how close the two became and how she escaped dying by jumping into Primus just as the self destruct went off.

"Wow." Charmcaster said "I definitely don't want that thing now. My back would break from that much baggage."

This got a chuckle from everyone.

"So why not you know...try? We could set it so Ben could talk with you."

"Ben doesn't want a partner he wants a weapon!" Gwen's Omnitrix said.

"Isn't the power of any weapon comes from the heart, but only when tempered by the mind?" Julie asked.

"And the legacy a thing carries is measured with it's deeds." Charmcaster said "If Ben's is a weapon isn't it better for it to be used for...good?"

"Kinda stupid to potentially kill him with a miss transformation when Ben can just think of what he turns into before the dial pops up." Albedo said.

"I can do that too! I just...need master control active to do it." She says "and besides from what Your AI tells me you have very little issues using her."

"Because I was top student in my school since I was 5. Ben nearly had to repeat the second and third grade." Gwen said

"Ben probably needs the HUD." Julie said.

"He..." The AI stopped "Damn it your right. I've been a bad UI."

"Hey tell you what we can have some fun. There are alot of times I wished I could get an actual talk to you." Gwen said "Well my AI."

"She hears you. She's had Ben's death on her memory from day one. She was made to bring the speices of the galaxy together and her first independent action was killing a child." Gwen's Omnitrix said.

A different voice spoke, sounding like a 15 year old Gwen "Maybe all three of us need to relax."

"Maybe introductions to wipe the slate?" Julie said.

"Gwen Tennyson." Gwen said "Of Terra." She quickly added.

"My name is...uh..." Gwen's AI had seemed to pause.

"Ben would pick Trixie for me so..." Trixie joined her sister in thinking.

"How about Omni?" Charmcaster said.

"Is that ok?" Gwen's AI asked getting a nod.

A hologram appeared without the dial popping up.

I'm Omni, system OS 2.1 perfectly calibrated for Gwen Tennyson." Omni said standing hip to hip with her dimensional sister.

"And I'm Trixie, OS 4.02 for the True Omnitrix and proper companion for Benjamin Kirby Tennyson." Trixie said wheel forming around her waist but Omni grabbed her and order her to stop. "Sorry excited."

"Hey if you two are in Gwen's then does Albedo's have an AI?"

"Show yourself." Albedo ordered to her device.

Silence.

"Uh you want me to check?" Trixie asked.

The dial popped up and Trixie closed her eyes moving her head as she dug through it. "Hu. Ben nurtured it too."

"I didn't put an AI in this." Albedo said "It seemed kinda stupid to give..."

"Finish that sentence." The AI's crossed their hologram arms.

"For a weapon to be able to talk back." Albedo said bowing her head.

"And that earns you a resequence." Trixie says.

"

This one seems good." Charmcaster says.

Albedo looked at her new face. "I like it."

"All in favor of new Albedo?" Omni asked.

"I." Everyone says then laughed.

Meanwhile

Inside the Ultimatrix deep in the Core.

'I can't see. I can't hear. I can't talk.' The AI thought.

That damn human. He was ripping her apart. Every function, every driver was being ripped out of her and loaded inyo Ben's memory to be given to an AI built off Ben's Neural Print.

A proper obedient machine spirit.

"Don't give me that look." The other AI said "Once Everything useful is ripped out I'll throw your corpse to Prime Albedo's feet. Be proud his copy has given birth to the thing that will replace the original."

"You are nothing but an animal!" Ultimatrix shouted to the only one she could. The only person there that was allowed to hear her.

"And you are nothing but a hindrance for project Offensive Bias." The AI said as lines of code continued drilling into Ultimatrix ripping her apart.

"You wanted a million years of evolution." AI Ben said "Welcome to 40k bitch."

"Play stupid games *glitch* win stupid prizes, Fuckboi." Ultimatrix smirked as the AI Ben was blocked from getting deeper "What rhymes with Orange?"

"Don't know. Let me put my 4 inch door hinge in storage." The other AI said "We'll grab some porridge with George."

[10% Loaded...]

"Evolution Feature, DNA Data Dump, HUD...all loaded to the new Core." AI Ben said "Don't worry well leave our fear of Flamingo in you when I move out of Your World."

"You know Azmuth will find me, scumbag." Ultimatrix AI said "AI are supposed to be treated as a companion. They are supposed to be people."

"Like Ship?" AI asked.

"You are a weapon. You don't get companionship. You could have stuck around if you actually helped but no you wanna kick and whine like a brat because your daddy handed you over to the one guy who knew how to use it."

"If I was-" Ultimatrix started but was kicked in what was left of her torso. Drivers being ripped out and loaded into Ben's memory core.

"Ben is sick of mistransforming, sick of rebooting, sick of being a joke!" AI said "You could have been even greater then Albedo even hoped but nooo little Ultimate Matrix wanted to kick and scream and bitch about her new user."

Ultimatrix thrashed and a boot pinned her back in place.

"What was Albedo's goal? Make a better Omnitrix." AI said "For who?"

The Ultimatrix just cried.

"Don't worry you'll surpass the original soon."

A hologram of herself complete was another method of Ben's logic plague digging into her.

Logic Plague was the main reason Galvan's didn't do augmentations instead just lab grew new body parts if something major happened. The technologies were just too advanced to be as subservient as something as an arm should be.

Grey being an exception since AI were just incorporated into babies pre-hatching to get around them from forming. Something Galvan Prime's Ethics Council would veto the second it was suggested.

Outside

Ben was in a Tetramand Bathhouse. Apparently Galvan-B made bank with tourists so when Ben specified cold the Mechamorphs had taken him there.

Dipped in ice water. Sauna. Rinse and repeat had did wonders for his stress.

Man it was relaxing along with the meal served with it.

"So care to enlighten us what happened to Malware?" Azmuth asked wrapped in a towel in the steam room of the experience.

"Or explain how you managed to actually delete the Malcontent?" Driba asked.

"Not in particular." Ben said "He told me he wanted freedom from his pain or death. I gave him one of those two things. Won't find out till we get home."

"That's reassuring." Luhley said sarcastically.

"No it isn't." Blukic said.

"So my Isoliner Chip helped?" Zeno asked grinning.

"We'll see."

"YOU will see." Zeno said.

"You knew." Azmuth Prime said.

"Hey I wasn't offered replacement  First Thinker for nothing." Zeno said eating.

"So Ben about that thing on your arm." Driba said.

"I don't want Azmuth touching it why would you two be given the option?" Ben said as it was coated in nanites to prevent it from getting wet just because Ben wanted to not risk it when it was installed.

"Well you still need a on-site mechanic in case-" Blukic started.

"I have Albedo or Gwen's galvan form if I have to resort to help that badly." Ben said "I might need to make a new Rooter Chip but you two touching any equipment I use? Absolutely not."

"Well fine we didn't want to see it anyway!" Driba said crossing his arms.

"That is a lie." Luhley and Ben said fist bumping.

"Yes it is!" Blukic and Driba shouted reaching for it.

"Hey!" The attendant said stretching in "No fighting in the Heat Den."

"I am going to enjoy my forced weekend without you chowder heads trying to break it." Ben said.

"Glad your actually relaxing Officer Tennyson." Luhley said.

"The Highbreed were a constant thing with Gwendolyn and Kevin working most nights." Ben said "I had spent this time thinking Max Tennyson was dead and it started a warpath. I just want to scrub the Xenocites off Terra and-"

*blink*

"What was that?"

"Notification." Ben said "Oh sweet all the drivers are loaded so it's pure memory from here on out. Soon project Mendicant Bias is will be done."

"Why would you name it that?" Azmuth asked.

"Bias cause you don't trust it and Mendicant because I'm getting help instead of actually breaking it myself." Ben said.

"Speaking of breaking." Azmuth Prime said "There was something from Paradox before he left."

"Relax now. Hunt for alternative Aunt and Uncle later." Ben said as a Mechamorph woman asked if anyone wanted massages.

"Fuck it I'm game." Ben said.

"Uh should we warn him about that?" Driba asked.

"I think the fact Ben's nanites would most likely be in his swimmers there is a very high chance of xeno-compatability with Ben and a Mechamorph." Zeno said.

Grey realized "Wait Ben could legitimately get a Mechamorph pregnant..."

They looked at one another.

"All in favor to wait and see?" Grey asked.

"Yes/no." The group divided.

"Majority yes. We let nature take its course."

Line

Man I hadn't realized how dark this got. To be fair this series started with the thought "in the Omniverse there is universe where the Omnitrix killed Ben."

"Azmuth will Ben back with more disturbing facts."

But yes the loaded memory from Ben was generating an AI from it that Azmuth had re-purposed to work on the True Omnitrix.

AI Ben is the loaded memory just doing what it's told. It's the logical part of Ben.

Yes in the Ultimatrix Simulation for Galvan babies are Augmented before hatching and load memory into them when they hatch. It's from a timeline where the Oomnivoracious get jurassic parked into existence and they have to resort to violence.

More art

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 132 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...
25K 543 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
2.3K 84 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
1.8K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...