๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By sultrylover

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐ž๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ง

9.7K 83 39
By sultrylover

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙

Nikolai's lips are against mine, and I'm stunned. Frozen in my spot. It's like I'm bombarded with so much lust I have the ability to go mad. I expected to pull away, I really did.

But yet my body, or maybe even my heart, is telling me NO! And so, my lips moves against his, kissing him back. It's not passionate, it's definitely not a kiss in a sweet romance novel. Instead, it's filled with desire, hunger, lust.

Electricity is shooting through my whole body as Nikolai continues moving his lips against mine, he attempts to shove his tongue in my mouth but I bite at it and he groans.

Nikolai doesn't like me denying him access, and it's evident as his hand now holds a vice grip on my neck, constricting my breathing.

Yet we continue. This is so utterly wrong. I want to scream at him, but that feeling alone makes me want to continue. Like I'm in desperate need to rebel against my father's wishes of me not touching a man.

However, Nikolai has such a hold over me that I can't seem to find it in me to let go. Almost like the universe is bounding us together and wanting us to suffocate against each other.

Nikolai's lips come to a quick stop, yet they don't leave mine. "This is so wrong, angel." He mummers, and as much as I loathe the man who's kissing me, I feel the urge to continue.

I want him to crash his lips against mine once again, so I feel the burst of adrenaline I so badly craved.

"Why can't I free myself of your presence? Why do you have to make things so difficult, angel?" Nikolai opens his eyes and I look into them. They're not dark anymore, instead they're the familiar, fascinating grey orbs I stared into the day I collected the delivery.

Wait a fucking minute.

Suddenly, Nikolai's lips are once again against mine, moving in a frenzy and I cant seem to do anything except give in to his demands.

His grip on my throat tightens, and I gasp. Nikolai takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and now we're a frenzy mess. He takes my bottom lip into his mouth, biting on it and I want to knee him in the balls.

But I don't, instead I'm consumed by this unfamiliar crave and I continue to chase the adrenaline I was in need for.

Nikolai's free hand comes up to my chest, and he squeezes my right tit, and I'm left with a desire for more as he settles his large hand there.

However, I soon enough come to back to earth and remember what he's done, so I reach down for my knife. Nikolai is distracted, so he won't notice what I'm about to do.

I lift the knife to his arm and I stab. Hard. Yet the motherfucker doesn't move. Instead, Nikolai nips at my bottom lip and he channels his anger towards my lips, nipping and sucking at them.

I'm the one to put a stop to this hot and heavy mess we've become, and I'm also first to speak after what feels like minutes pass by. "I stabbed you, you delinquent fuck." I spit and Nikolai doesn't put up a fight. His face just plasters a smirk.

"What can I say, angel. Have to live with the situation that's made." Nikolai is snarky, and all of a sudden he's grown a thousand balls by how he's behaving. It irks me that he believes he can get away with framing me as Matteo's murder.

"Step away from me." I clench my jaw, and surprisingly enough, Nikolai surrenders with his hand up and steps backwards as he rests against the opposite wall.

"What I do now, angel?" He hums as he crosses his arms against his chest, examining me from only two metres away. My body urges to slice him apart limb by limb, yet I don't.

I'm surprised he's still not shown a visible reaction to his injury that I caused, instead he's standing there looking at me, completely ignoring everything around us.

My father, or even my brother, could walk out of the hall and encounter us however we still are staring at each other. I'm pissed off at him, and he's just completely oblivious to everything that I know. Who fucking knew you could piece together a puzzle just through recognising a pair of eyes.

And fuck me, I'm fucking stupid that I didn't realise earlier on. Suddenly, I grow disappointed in myself and my shoulders slump. It's upsetting to think so highly of yourself and then realise you're actually the opposite of everything you believed of yourself.

Nikolai notices my sudden change in emotion, and I sober up. "Go back in, I'm leaving." I say as I turn around on my heel, disregarding Nikolai and begin to walk towards the stairs.

Nikolai doesn't pick up a fight, and I soon hear the doors open and close. I let out a sigh, finally feeling at peace that I'm alone once again. I hated showing any emotion to anyone, and I let my guard slip for a millisecond because I suddenly grew insecure.

What the fuck is happening?

I'm once again met with beaming lights as I step into the club. The building is filled to the brim with fog seeming as it is a Friday and many upon many people are situated in the audience, observing the dancers.

I look up to the stage, and I spot Austeja up there and she lays her eyes on me. She lights up instantly and a big smile beams on her face, and I almost reciprocate her excitement, but instead I allow the tiniest of smiles to appear on my face and I keep walking to the dressing rooms.

It feels like this room is haunted as I open the door and step in. All that my brain is consumed with is the vision of Nikolai behind me, making me cum and feel an exhilaration that I haven't felt ever.

I throw my bag onto the black beanbag that's positioned in a corner, and I make my way to the costumes that are hung in my personal little section of the wardrobe.

I opt for a cute, lacy black two-piece costume that I'm sure I haven't worn yet. In reality, I never visited the club as often as I have in the past two weeks. But who can blame me? I've got shit going on.

Austeja bursts into the room, joy evident on all her features and I turn around. She practically runs to me and hugs me so tight it makes me feel like my rib cage is going to explode.

"Nice to see you too." I let out a quiet giggle as I hug her back. I can feel her heart beating against me as silence falls upon us. I can feel her sadness leaking from her and I want to kill that son of a bitch who dares to upset such a girl.

I step back from her, and she immediately masks her saddened face with joy. Fake joy especially. "What has he done now?" I tilt my head and observe her facial expression, and it immediately drops and tears coat her eyes.

"He cheated, Anna." Austeja's lip wobbles and I want to put a stake through the fucker's heart. No one deserves Austeja, despite our families drifting apart and her and my brother ending their likings to one another, I never thought of her less than a sister.

She's probably the only one I have ever cried to, the girl had seen my lows and never thought of me any less. Yet, I'm pretty sure if she knew what type of family I was part of she'd be horrified.

"You tell that motherfucker to fuck himself and give me the name of the bimbo, std infected rat and I'll deal with it." I seethe, anger fuelling me and I come up with all sort of scenarios for both of them. Austeja releases a slight laugh and I smile.

"I'm going back out there." She says, and I hum and soon enough she exits back into the stage.

My mind wanders back to Nikolai and his doing. After trying my best to put pieces of the puzzle together, I have gotten nothing. There's only one singular Russian bratva in New York and no members have the last time consisting of Volkov. My mind is completely fogged up, and the club is most likely a physical vision of what it looks like.

I sigh as I step into the black lace, and I'm actually impressed with how it complements my body. I never normally go for the colour black, but I'm actually happy with myself for doing so today.

I walk over to the exact spot I was once bent over, and I sit. I really shouldn't have taken part in such an erotic situation, yet my body thrived off of it. And I realised I needed a release just like that.

After a couple of minutes of me fixing up my makeup, I'm content with my appearance. Already from the dressing room alone, I hear the loud roars of everyone cheering the girls on and I'm anticipating the adrenaline that's going to soon rush through me.

I slide my feet into the six-inch heels and I nearly fall over as I stand, but I steady myself quickly and beginning walking towards the stage door, and open it.

'Often' by The Weeknd is on full blast, but it's nearing the end so I stay in the dark until the next song begins playing. And I thank the god when my ears are greeted with the intro of the song 'Skin' by Rihanna.

I walk forward, past all the other dancers right to the front and I position myself onto the floor. As she begins singing, I arch my back sensually and no matter how loud the audience are, the song silences them with no effort.

I sit up slowly, and I roam my body with my hands sultrily as I gaze up at the ceiling, the lights almost blinding me. I take my time getting to my feet, and when I do I start circling the pole, preparing myself to hang from it.

When I finish preparing myself, I easily lift myself onto the pole, my thighs gripping the cold metal. I arch my back backwards, and my vision begins to go upside down. The cheers are keeping me motivated and I soon enough begin to fall in sync with the music.

I return to the ground after my routine and I walk forward, my body in arms reach from the audience. Money is practically covering the floors and I almost smile as how eager the men here are.

My body tenses as I feel a warm hand slip into my waistband and I swiftly look down, being greeted with the infamous Nikolai and his eyes are dark. Darker than they were in the hallway, darker than anything I've seen before.

Nikolai's hand is soon free from my body, however I still feel something in my waistband, so I look down and I'm met with a pile of cash, 100s from what I can see, situated in my waistband.

It's a hefty band, and I look back up to meet Nikolai's eyes. His eyes tell me he knows he's playing with fire, and that he most likely shouldn't be doing this. And well, at least he's not as oblivious as I thought.

Nikolai parts his plump lips, and he whispers to me, "$10,000 for a private angel?" And I stiff. He whispered it quietly enough for me to be the only one to hear and I want to run.

Run far away from him. But I can't and instead, I want to figure him out.

So I send him a tight nod, and he smirks, fascination glimmering in his eyes.

And this chapter is finished!

Once again, a cliffhanger. I'm sorry! I really am, but I don't want to chapters becoming too long.

Thank you for reading x

not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 377 15
๐ŸŒน Elaya O'Donnell's fascinating life story began in the shadowy alleys of London. Shrouded in an aura of the unknown, Elaya was drawn into a world w...
171K 7.6K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. โš ๏ธ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE โš ๏ธ She press...
388K 4.2K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...