INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Two.

11.3K 232 18
By MySillyHarryDiary

EDITED BY: _rose

I comb my hair and raise my head to meet the reflection in the mirror.

This girl is so different from the one that used to tiptoe in her parents' bedroom to steal her mother's clothes and wear them just to amuse her.

There's not much life inside of her lately, just a little spark that she is desperately trying to keep alive.

This job is my chance to get a future, I can't mess it up just because my body is strangely weak under the blow of my fears.

How hard could it be to clean floors, dust furniture and polish a house? I do it every day, it will not be that different and I'm sure I will get the hang of it sooner than I think.

I force myself to finish my make-up, taking all the time I need to get presentable: I braid my hair and wear a plain shirt with dark jeans and boots, nothing that will make me look like I'm trying to take over the house or ask for something more than an employment.

'' Jade?'' My mum asks from the bottom of the staircase and I tug some strands behind my ears before smiling widely down at her.

'' I made breakfast.'' She explains to me almost afraid of what I could answer to that. I simply shrug and let one of my arm around her neck before dragging her closer to kiss both of her cheeks. She's a few inches shorter than me and this makes me feel so desperately protective towards her even if I know the last thing she needs is protection, she's a stubborn, proud and independent woman who can do basically everything she decides to.

'' Thanks, mom.''

We sit at the table, opposite from each other, and start chewing our meal. I mechanically swallow every fork because I'm too nervous and preoccupied to really enjoy the surely delicious food my mother has prepared.

'' Jade.'' She begins, placing her chin over her crossed hands. ''You look troubled. What is going on in that pretty mind of yours, love?''

I rip a piece of bread and shove it into my mouth just to gain some time.

'' Nothing mom I promise. Just tired.''

'' I'm sorry.'' She then blurts out and my heart jumps against my ribcage; that nasty feeling of being powerless again overwhelms me as she adds,'' You shouldn't be doing this. I should be able to take care of your College and every other need you may have on my own. I'm so sorry-''

'' Mom. I'm not mad at you, okay? I'm so happy to be finally able to repay all the hard work you have done for me and I'm proud that I'm doing something for myself as well.''

My mum raises her brown eyes to me and I notice she's on the verge of tears.

'' Plus, you know cleaning houses and being someone else's slave has always been my secret vocation, do you?''

'' Oh Jay.'' In a heartbeat, I find her arms around squeezing me so hard every bad thought flies away. Her spring scent fills my lungs and I forget about my fears, feeling so brave that I dare myself not to be scared any longer.

Whatever happens today, I will get that job and cling to it with all I have.

''Everything will pay you back someday. I believe in you and I know today you're gonna charm everyone.''

My mom messes my hair tenderly before placing a sweet peck at the top of my head.

"I know you're scared. I can tell, I've been watching over you for too long not to notice. I want you to remember that, whatever happens, you have to stay true to yourself. People will try to change you, to make you become someone you're not, you don't have to let them. Don't ever be afraid or ashamed of who you are. I know you Jade. I know who you are, don't ever forget it, baby girl. You're powerful, you're good and you're kind.'' She then lets me cup her hands while she kisses my temples.

I elaborate what she just told me and make sure to lock it in a safe place for bad times.

Outside is still dark, it's only five in the morning. Louis doesn't have to be there that early, since he's the driver of Mr. Styles, yet he wants to escort me. The truth is, he knows I'll feel better if he's there. I don't know what I would do without him.

'' Hello Ginger-lily.'' Louis mocks me referring to that one time my hair got so red they resembled ginger-lilies. I wrinkle my nose in fake boredom.

'' Good morning to you too, Bogie.'' He never liked me calling him that.

'' It happened just once, only once.'' He states exasperate while I step into the car.

I find myself fixing my gaze upon him better, going along his features a couple of times and noticing all the same things I see every time I lay eye on him.

His dark blue eyes are on the road, deep into his task as if his life depended on it; his tiny fingers around the wheel are almost petting the surface with that reassuring touch that makes you feel like home is never too far when he's near. He may look like a really forgetful and clumsy boy, but he's really attentive and notices stuff no one sees.

''Jade.'' He then breaks the silence and I blink away that dreamy halo. ''You still writing, aren't you?'' He asks with a puzzled look and glances in my direction for a moment.

''I'm trying to. Just don't know if I am good at it anymore.'' He's typing his chin with his index, like he's thinking something important.

''I liked reading your stories.'' He tries to reassure me and I shrug, not really in the spirit to worry over my fading writing skills. I have stopped a year ago and never really took a pen in my hands since.

Louis takes a turn and we start climbing on a dirty road ending up on a hill from where I can see the Styles' house looming out.

It's a really huge castle with too many rooms to be counted; the gardens at the bottom of it embrace the rock-mason almost guarding it like angel's wings. It looks so beautiful surrounded by tall and ancient trees and some rare sleeping flowers. Everything though, gives me a sense of superiority, as if every leaf and stone in this place was not meant for common human eyes.

'' You have never seen plants before, Jade?'' I sniff and suffocate a laugh before noticing that I'm actually pressing my nose against his car's glass.

'' I've seen them, my mum used to like gardening when I was little but those are breathtaking. So sophisticated and gorgeous; I wonder how much care they need to grow up this well.''

Louis stops the car in the back of the house, getting off and I mirror his moves till we reach the Gothic entrance where a lion head is sets watching us with wide lifeless eyes. I gulp loudly and stroll as close as I can to Louis, unconsciously seeking for protection.

He knocks and an old lady with grey hair well fixed behind her head and a spotless maid uniform, stands right before us. She looks severe and slightly cold at first, I'm hoping she will be a bit friendlier once we get to know each other.

'' Is this the girl?'' She inquires with her pronounced nose lifted in the air. Louis steps aside and guides me in front of him, slowly caressing my arms to give me some kind of comfort.

'' In flesh and blood, Missus Alice.'' She darts her piercing icing eyes on me, studying my every curves.

'' Very well then. Come in, Mr. Tomlinson.''

We move to a kitchen where people are already bustling about the place, running up and down restlessly to make what I think it's breakfast.

'' Mr. Tomlinson.'' He suddenly raises his chin to meet her gaze.'' You can serve yourself while me and-'' She pauses and I rush to pronounce my name.

'' Jade. Jade Blidge.''

'' While me and Miss Blidge get acquainted.'' Louis quickly nods before shooting an encouraging look at me and going sitting on the table to eat some food.

Miss Alice, as Louis called her, asks me to follow her into a room at the bottom floor of the house where there are the help quarters.

Looking at it, it doesn't seem we have made it a long way since the 60's where there still was slavery, even though the place is furnished with fine pieces.

'' I suppose you will travel back and forth from your city every day to come and work at High Castle?'' I nod and her face flushes slightly with disdain.

'' When asked a question you must always answer. You are not a mule; you are a lady. You must behave correctly and be respectful. Can you do this? Otherwise I think our ways will part immediately.''

'' Yes'' I rush to say and she raises her firm finger at me.

'' Yes, ma'am. When addressing to your superiors you must never forget they own you until you will walk out of here. Which means you have to speak to them humbly. No unnecessary smiles or jokes, no straight glances, you're just an employee. They are not obliged to acknowledge your presence but you must acknowledge theirs. Don't forget it and you will be fine. Now come, I will show you your room where you can change and lock your things. You will be supplied with your own uniform and a time card which you will clock in each time you come to work and clock out when you leave. Every unjustified absence will be write off from your monthly wage. If you are ill or unwell, you must notify me and only me. Any questions?''

I am so caught up in her fast narrative that I end up missing the last part of her talking. I have so many information floating in my head.

'' What did you-'' She rolls her eyes to me and spins around leaving the room but not before warning me.

'' I expect you in the kitchen in ten minutes. Punctuality, Miss Jade, will be your best alley here. '' I gulp loudly and watch as the door closes.

After a moment, I recollect myself and start undressing as fast as I can. I obey the order and get to the establish place right in time for her to ditch me around. I have no other option that to follow her like a lost dog. She gives me some fresh sheets, and I disappear into a room to change them; she gives me water for the plants, I water them, I do whatever she asks to please her and spend hours running and following her directions.

By lunch time though, I don't even remember the last time I rested, so the second she's out of sight, I lean against the wall taking a long breath. She will be back in no time to scold me.

The house is silent on the third floor and a blissful peace washes over me while my eyes feel so heavy. I think I will probably fall asleep in this sweet torpor, but then a noise catches my attention and I snap back. A door is forcefully shut and I detach my body from my shelter.

As I let my gaze wonder though, my presence meets the one of a young and tall boy, perhaps a little older than me. He's wearing loose sweatpants and a white tank-top that is letting uncovered the left side of his torso, showing one of his nipples.

When I dare to look up, he's staring at me furiously, indignant almost, to find me there checking him out. His cheeks are tinted by a pale shade of red, his locks are attached to his face from the sweat and his child-like look seem to be deceiving, if compared to the hard expression that he is now showing.

We exchange a long glare, his piercing eyes look really dark from the distance but when his head darts a little up, something flashes in his gaze and I catch a green spark.

I try to smile even though I'm truly embarrassed for his non-presentable conditions; something says to me I shouldn't have been up here.

The boy fists his hands before looking elsewhere, puffing in frustration. He doesn't even take a second glance at me and just strolls away. His long chocolate curls fly around his face as he disappears into another room, smashing the door.

'' Miss Jade!'' Missus Alice booms from the opposite end of the corridor and I jump in my position. ''What do you think you are doing here? Your lunch is over, time to get back to work!''

'' Lunch? I haven't had any lunch?'' I dare to protest.

'' That is none of my concern, now back to work girl. I won't tolerate any more laziness from you today.'' She sternly claims and I submissively comply to her request, forgetting about the boy.

***CHARACTER FOCUS***

HARRY STYLES:

MISSUS ALICE:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
79.3K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.