Brother Remembered - Black Da...

By BDBFanFic

Night is Forgotten, as was his wish. Struck from the memories of the Black Dagger Brotherhood and even the Ch... More

Forward
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27*

Chapter 9*

8 2 0
By BDBFanFic

Before Rhet could stop, he planted a hand for support, snaked his other around to the back of Chester's head, and pulled the male down into a kiss.

Chester stiffened, but Rhet insisted and licked his way into his mouth, causing him to moan and relax. They kissed, deep and rough, breath quickening as their arousal meshed and swirled together.

"Mate," Chester mumbled. "Wait. We can't. At least not yet."

As if to prove his point, someone knocked at the door. Rhet dropped his hand, but Chester pulled him closer for a split second before calling out, "Yeah! Come on in!"

A strange female pushed the door open and hesitated. Rhet's heart skipped a beat at the sight of her, and he found himself shifting his weight all over again. The world started up with its nauseating spinning, and he moaned, leaning into Chester.

"Sorry to interrupt." Her smile indicated that she knew what was happening and accepted it in stride. She dropped to his side and held out a wrist. "You need to feed."

He grabbed her forearm and yanked her closer with a growl, pausing only when he realized what he was doing.

"It's okay," the female reassured. "I'm here for what you need."

Chester cleared his throat. "Thanks for coming, Kaitlyn. This is Rhet." Chester made to pull back, but Rhet stopped him. "Don't leave?" The request was more a question, nearly begging.

Chester glanced at Kaitlyn, who grinned and nodded. "You sure, mate? 'Cause if I stay, I'll fuck you."

Rhet's brain short-circuited. "Yes," was all he managed.

He felt Chester's growl deep in his chest and smelled the sweet fragrance of Kaitlyn as she leaned in, offering the vein in her neck.

He couldn't help himself. His fangs punched down, and he buried them in her, his cock jumping when she cried out.

Chester fumbled with Rhet's fly, springing him free. "Sweet Scribe Virgin," Chester rumbled as he wrapped a hand around what he found. "You're hung like a horse."

Rhet grunted and thrust into Chester's hand. He unlatched from Kaitlyn and took her mouth, the taste of her blood still on his tongue.

She whimpered, and he flipped her to her back, pulling from Chester's grip to follow her over. He pushed himself between her legs as she worked her dress up to her hips to give him access. He scented her and groaned as he ran himself through the slickness waiting for him.

"Do it. Don't make me wait," Kaitlyn ordered.

And damned if that didn't do it for him. All sensations of the world-gone-awry had disappeared, leaving only raw need in its stead. He wasn't easy when he entered her, and she cried out, but she thrust up to meet him anyway, egging him on.

He was aware of when Chester stood and heard the older male's pants hit the floor. Rhet came up on his knees quickly when he felt rough hands pull at his hips, and he moaned when he felt a cock press against his ass.

Chester's voice, deepened with lust, caused butterflies to flutter in him. "Flip over, female, so I can have him, too."

She wasted no time doing as Chester commanded, scrambling to press her backside against Rhet. Chester's hand on his back pushed him over her, and he couldn't say no to sliding home into her. He grunted in frustration when he was stilled before he started to ride her in earnest.

Chester spat into his hand and coated himself. "You ready?" he asked.

Rhet felt the male bring himself into position, and he hung his head, panting. "Do it." He hissed against the burn as Chester stretched him, pushing his way in one smooth, slow motion.

When Chester was buried deep, his voice echoed in Rhet's ear. "You're going to do us both, understand?"

"Please," Kaitlyn writhed, "less talking!" She pulled away from Rhet, then slammed herself against him, burying him deep.

"Fuck her," Chester demanded.

Rhet, hunched over Kaitlyn, began slowly, moaning at the sensations of taking and being taken. He found a rhythm of thrusting and retreating that quickened as he grew nearer to release.

She, panting, cried out, and he felt her body tremble as her core gripped him, pulling him over with her into a soul-jarring orgasm. Her cries intensified when he buried fangs in her again and drank deeply.

Chester picked up his pace, fucking Rhet with a single-minded intensity that overwhelmed Rhet with pure sensation. They rode waves of pleasure until Chester, with one last thrust, emptied himself into his ass, dragging the younger male over the edge again.

They stayed locked together until Chester gave a satisfied grunt and pulled out with much more care than he'd exhibited moments before.

Rhet unlatched from Kaitlyn's throat, licked the wounds he'd caused closed, and rested his head on her back while they rested. She was the first to go down, giggling as she pulled off Rhet, who wasn't far behind her. Rather than following their collapse, Chester reached for a towel for cleanup and stood, looming over them while zipping his fly.

"Welcome to the garage, mate," he declared before stepping over them, throwing the door open, and stomping down the stairs.

Rhet's brow furrowed as he got vertical, dragging his pants up into place."Did I do something wrong?"

Kaitlyn smiled and held a hand out to him. "Not with me, you didn't."

He helped her up, and she turned to him, resting her hands on his chest as she pressed a light kiss to his lips. "May I feed, too?"

Rhet flushed and stammered. "Oh! Yes—um—of course. I didn't mean to be rude or whatever."

She tilted her head and smiled. "You're not rude, Rhet, just new. There's a difference. New wears off."

He cleared his throat. "So, how would you like to do it?"

"Come here," she said, tugging him toward the nearest chair. She encouraged him to let his pants fall around his ankles again before pushing him gently to sit. She hiked up her dress again and straddled him.

His cock kicked at the smell of her and again when she groaned. She claimed his mouth and moaned when he ran a hand between them to feel the slick heat between her legs, rolling what he found there against his wrist as he sank thick fingers into her.

His other hand explored her breasts, finding hard nipples to pinch and roll gently. He grew with every soft cry from her until they were drowning with a slow-burn need.

"Let me inside?" he breathed in her ear. "Please."

"Yes. Fill me up, Rhet."

He lifted her slight frame and gently lowered her onto his aching hardness.

"Dearest Scribe Virgin, you feel amazing," she murmured.

"Ride me," he growled. "Take what you need." He captured her mouth again and groaned when she rocked on him. She guided him to use his thumb on her, bringing her closer to climax with the friction she needed.

"Come for me, Kaitlyn. Let me feel you," he encouraged. He watched her, appreciating her delicate beauty in contrast to his ruggedness. She flushed as she rode him, and he felt it when she tightened, so close to where he wanted her. He tilted his head to the side and offered himself to her.

With a cry, she came. Faster than he could follow, she bit and drank deeply. Her fangs in his vein sent him over hard, and he pulled her hips to him as he ground deeper. He held her tight as she rolled through another orgasm and fed, only releasing her when she'd closed the punctures and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Good?" he asked,

She hummed and relaxed against him.

"Are you tired? My bed is down the hall..."

She giggled. "Getting in bed with you would not lead to sleep, Rhet."

His chuckle rumbled. "Would that be so bad?"

She looked him in the eye as she caressed his face. "No, it wouldn't. But..."

He stiffened. "But?"

"I must go," she sagged. "I don't want to, though."

He kissed her. "Then don't."

With a small laugh, she raised off of him, disconnecting them. "Chester has my number, Rhet. Call when you need to feed again."

He grinned. He might not remember much about his past, but his future seemed to be unfolding pretty decently. "Let me walk you out."

They made their way down the creaky steps, and Kaitlyn paused just outside the garage, then whispered, "Be careful with that one, Rhet." She nodded toward Chester. "He's got a history."

"I'll do my best."

She nodded and opened the side door of the garage t enter. "Hey, Chester. I'm available whenever Rhet needs a feed. Just call if there are any issues." She turned to Rhet and kissed him on the cheek. "Come by the clinic tomorrow night. We're supposed to take a look at you."

"Do you think you can help with my memory? I don't remember much."

"Maybe? I don't know. Vicktor, our doctor, might be able to help."

"Thank you for this." He kissed her quickly and opened the door for her. She smiled at him before dematerializing into the night.

"She liked you, mate," Chester said. "She doesn't exactly fuck everyone she helps. Not entirely professional and all that."

"Oh? I wouldn't know."

Chester nodded. "Don't worry about it. She's cool." He started to bang on his current project.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rhet laughed. "That's a crescent wrench, not a crescent hammer."

"Think you can do better?"

"Maybe. I might not remember much, but I know machines. Give me a crack at it."

He threw Rhet a greasy rag with a grin. "Have at it, mate!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 5 13
Pain, blood and death are nothing new in this world. What makes it lethal? Vengeance and bloodthirst in this world of sinners. But what happens when...
4K 379 22
An old promise, a fated night and lingering danger... After several centuries as serving as a guard to a coven, Nathanial Hart an old vampire is fin...
3.5K 68 41
"I didn't think that the first night at my new college would end with me getting my back broken. And not in the fun way. I'm kind of annoyed about it...
19.9K 997 60
"Who?" I look over at Ali and see she's giving Kate a death stare. Melody's finally back on her feet and is entering collage with her two bestfriend...