Fantasy DayDreams (Yandere va...

By Addinnaya1533

Victim to a situation where you travel from one place to another against your will in an anime you don't know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

389 10 1
By Addinnaya1533

"It's nothing too major, but I heard of this type of amnesia somewhere," Leorio said as his eyes scanned through the pages of his medical book. I took a quick peek at Gon and Killua who stood over me, they were curious to know what this type of amnesia was. Making myself comfortable on the couch, I allowed my eyes to explore Leorio's living room we are in.

"It says right here that, selective amnesia involves forgetting certain events. But this is you we're talking about, someone who forgot their past and their identity." I focused on what he was about to say next, leaning closer to at least take a glimpse of the page filled with many meanings of each disorder and some other explanations of medical conditions.

"Generalized amnesia allows the person to forget about their life history and identify. Who they went to, including who they talked to. Even lose memories of what they used to know. Considering what Gon said I think this is your condition right now." Leorio says after explaining, the older male looked up at me from his book with a serious expression.

"You have generalized amnesia."

I blinked at him twice, "Well that's weird because I remember being in a bathroom in some restaurant."Killua and Gon stared at Leorio for an answer, he coughed on his closed hand before facing me.

"Well um, that only happens sometimes maybe after an hour is a chance where you forget" Leorio nervously chuckled, before going back to his book, "No need to worry because your brain will eventually heal, it's probably going to take weeks, months or possibly years."

"That sure will take a long time but no worries, we'll take care of you! But what do we call you?"

Rubbing his chin in a thinking matter, I thought about telling them my name I heard from Alekzender. But will it be alright to pretend to be clueless and not remember?

"Let's call her Y/n, for now." Killua announces as he studies my face, a strange hidden emotion swirling in his blue eyes. One I can't identify.

What is he hiding?

"Oh uh yeah sure." Gon agreed with the Zoldyck as he nodded. His hazel brown eyes never left me and it was starting to make me uncomfortable.

It was unexpected that Killua said my name but did not realize it. Leorio shuts the book before placing it on the table in front of us, leaning back on the green couch with a sigh.

"Man, yesterday I had the weirdest dream ever," Leorio says with his eyes shut, the two men gave their friend a curious look. "I had a dream I saw with a girl whose name is also Y/n and we were in a relationship with each other until this old man came up to us with the creepiest smile."

"Really?" I asked, surprised as I didn't expect Leorio to dream about me before even seeing me.

"Yeah that's a really weird dream, I'm surprised." Gon placed his hands on his hips while staring at Leorio, Killua stayed silent.
No one spoke a single thing after that, but Gon spoke again,"Is anyone bored because I am?"

"Why don't you play Uno while I make myself some breakfast? I didn't have time to eat until you three came." Leorio suggested before taking a sip of his water.

"Nah that's boring let's play video games!" Killua suggested as Gon agreed,

"Yeah, let's do that after a long day of traveling."

"What about you y/n?" Gon's eyes twinkled as he looked at me.

"Sounds fun so I'm in. But how do I play?" I asked, being honest.

"I'll teach you." Both Killua and Gon said together at the same time. I awkwardly laughed at them. The three of us sat down in front of the TV while Leorio went into the kitchen.

"These two things help you to control the character." Gon teaches me as I hold on to the consoles and my thumbs hold on to the sticks that stood out. We were playing a fighting game but three players. More like a combat where characters fight and kill each other for victory.

"These buttons that show shapes allow you to activate any type of weapon or powers." Killua says, pointing to the circular buttons that showed four shapes.

"I think I got it." I said while testing the console and staring at the screen of my character's movements. After they see that I got the hang of it we started playing. Many various attacks lands on me and I managed to give them a taste of my power.

I feel like this went on forever, many laughters were expressed by us. Leorio ate his bacon, avocados, and multiple pieces of banana breakfast and cheered on all of us to defeat each other. Gon gets killed by me and Killua. Then it was Killua versus me but sadly I lost.

The white-haired boy lifted his muscular arms in excitement for winning. I sat there awkwardly looking at the screen that says game over. I was confident that I was going to win even if I did have fun, but something didn't sit right with me. Whenever Killua looks over at me in his peripheral vision, I would always see a hint of a lovesick look before it quickly disappears after a short second the longer I stared at it.

Gon would place his arm over my shoulder and always pull me close to him, never taking his arm and even we sat on Leorio's couch. He didn't allow me to scoot away from him. Killua would sit close to me too and hold my hand tightly without hurting me.

It felt like I'm being sandwiched between these two. It makes me feel uncomfortable and what's even worse is that my headache came back. Excusing myself to go use the bathroom which they gladly allow me to until Gon insisted that he should come along and stay outside to see if I needed anything.

Telling him instantly a no before taking off. This house wasn't too huge and it was easy to find the bathroom. Getting inside before the pin worsen I stared at my reflection.

My home. Where is my home? No matter how hard I try to think about it. All I could see in my memory is a blur. As if they weren't meant to be seen. Once again, the headache ceased and I splashed my face with water. Looking back to the mirror, my reflection stared at me with a white film over its eyes. Terrified, I backed away and blinked twice. It was gone and all I see through the mirror is my terror-struck face mimicking my actions and expressions.

I don't feel safe anymore, I have to meet up with Alekzender for answers. He must know something about what was going on. I fanned my hands to my face to dry out the remaining water before twisting the door knob after unlocking it to go out.

I walked through the hall and into the living room. Killua's eyes immediately landed on me while he drank his soda. Leorio was cracking jokes with Gon until he took notice of me.

"Look your girlfriend is here." Leorio pointed out before laughing.

Blood rushed to my cheeks and so did Gon's. Killua didn't show any expressions while gazing at Gon and then at me.

"What? excuse me" I said, crossing my arms. "Says the one who had a dream about me being his girlfriend."

Shock and embarrassment cast over his facial features before speaking up again.

"I-I said it's just a dream, geez no need to point that out!" Leorio says, avoiding my stare, "And you looked identical to the girl I had in my dream."

"So, we're talking about your dream now," Killua spoke as he placed his soda on the table before putting his arms at the back of his head and leaning against them.

"What's so special about it?" Directing the question to Leorio, all eyes land on the Paradinight for his reply.

His body shakes as he viciously waves his hands in front of him.

"Nothing! I was just saying since it sometimes haunts me!"

"I never had a dream that once haunted me too, considering the fact I can't remember." I said, staring at the floor and a sigh left my mouth. The hopelessness of not being able to recall.

"It's fine, you can create new memories instead!" Gon reassured before continuing to speak, "With us since you can't remember any other people you know."

"He's right, instead of having to go through a struggle of finding out who you are and your past too, try to make other memories." Killua says in a serious tone, agreeing with Gon as his sharp blue eyes stare right at me. I could feel myself sweating a bit.

"Sure." I answered back, adverting my eyes anywhere besides Killua's, "by the way, are we going to stay here?"

"Oh not really, we already have a hotel room checked for us." Gon replied to my question, "I didn't say we're going to stay here."

"It's the same hotel you woke up in," Killua added until I remembered that I had been in the hotel before.

"Oh right, I forgot." I said with an awkward smile etched on my face, having to say nothing more after that and Killua got up to stretch for a bit before moving on.

"I suppose we leave now that we know the problem, thanks to Leorio's medical book." "At least I helped and said that the brain will heal!" Leorio shouted, clearly pissed. Killua rolled his eyes, not startled by the tone of his voice. I watched the scene unfold in front of me where Killua left some snarky comments about Leorio's knowledge to which Leorio who is being defensive of himself, pointed out that unlike Killua--Leorio knows how to treat a wound and has quite a knowledge about medical conditions.

Gon stood by my side as we spent half of the minute watching those two fight over minor things. I could see Gon nervously staring at the side of my face before his eyes landed on the floor. He looked like he is trying to find the words to spill out to me as if a way to start a conversation.

"So, Y/n. How are you liking it here? With us?" Gon asked, scooting a bit closer to me but leaving some distance between us. I turned my head to him before looking away to think about my answer.

"It's fine, but those two whose friendship is seen a bit chaotic." I told him while watching Killua and Leorio calm down from their 'talking' session.

"Alright Gon and Y/n, let's leave this place.' Killua says as he comes up to us. I nodded my head in agreement despite being sad since I came to find enjoyment in Leorio's home for some reason. Being away from Gon and Killua feels safe. But whatever it was--I have a feeling that I met Gon and Killua somewhere in the past. The three of us walked out of the house not before saying goodbye to Leorio who said I could come over anytime, but not to the two big men next to me.

During our long walk, I could feel the sensation of Killua's and Gon's hands being close to both of mine as I was between them. We continued to stroll through the city we are in with no words exchanged until we entered the lobby.

"For some reason, that walk felt awkward," I told both of them after the elevator door closed. We were going to the fifth floor, "I feel tired."

"Yeah, that sure was awkward." Killua simply says, not removing his gaze away from the blurry reflection of himself on the clear door of the elevator.

"And besides, it isn't every day we would talk to a girl that wasn't you." Gon blurted out loudly which earned him a sharp and deadly glare from his best friend. I raised my brow at him.

"N-nothing!" Gon quickly dismissed while the drops of sweat trailed down on the side of his face. I opened my mouth to say something of 'what do you mean by that' until the elevator door quietly opens, revealing various of rooms with a number plate on each door.

We went into the hotel room that we were in before and nothing interesting happened after that. An hour passed by as the day was spent with me and Killua watching a comedy movie and each time I would catch Killua staring at me with a hint of fondness in those eyes which is starting to creep me out. After the movie Gon asked if I wanted to go out and explore nature with him but Killua cut in before I said the word "yes". He said that I went out too much and needed to relax for a bit.

I never got the chance to go out. Me, Gon, and Killua would talk about the most random things and Gon would tell me stories about his adventures when he was young, he wanted to become the greatest hunter like his dad. Killua would mostly stay quiet during the entire time. But he would always lean his body against mine which came to the point he would rest his head on my shoulder and Gon would intertwine my fingers with his big ones. Never letting it go.

The sun was gone and replaced by the full moon, this is where I need to sneak out without getting caught to meet up with Alekzender. After brushing my teeth (Gon got it for me when he went out, leaving me alone with Killua who seemed to enjoy touching me and wrapping his arms around me while we sat in silence.) and changing my clothes to a simple t-shirt and black pants. I was about to enter my room when a hand grabbed my wrist, making me have a face-to-face with none other than Killua. Sadness could be shown in his azure eyes.

"Is...Is it alright if you could stay awake a bit longer with me? Just...The two of us?"

It was becoming late in the night and Gon is fast asleep in his room. I am sleepy as well and now the drowsiness vanished when Killua asked me to stay awake with him. That was unexpected.

"I'm sorry Killua, but a lot has happened to me even if I don't remember but it tired me out." Letting go of my hand, I touched my wrist and experienced a weird feeling in my chest. What is this emotion? whatever this is– It made my heart beat go faster.

He lowered his head, his bangs covering his eyes completely. Taking this as a sign of an okay, I was about to walk away until his hands shot towards both of my cheeks, cradling them and pulling me closer to his face. Our noses were almost touching, we stared into each other's eyes for a full minute. Killua is showing a completely different emotion, his darkened eyes with no sign of light showed nothing but possessiveness.

"Do you think we're dumb and clueless?" He spoke in a calm but deadly voice, his gaze never leaving my shocked eyes. "Did you think, you could leave in the middle of the night just to meet up with some boy just because he told you he was your son? What was his name again? Alekzender right?"

My heart started pounding against my chest. How did he know?

"Gon heard everything. And I should inform you that he has quite a sharp hearing and his sense of smell is amazing too. Even if you were to escape you won't make it very far. Because the both of us will hunt you down until the end of this world. You won't get away like last time."

Before I could ask what he just said about the last part, Killua placed my head against his chest. Engulfing me into a tight hug.

"We will protect you and give you what your heart desires if you stay with us and love us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.8K 21
Killua never would have thought that Gon would actually care for him in the way he wanted. For years he's known his good friend, and he never showed...
61.3K 1.2K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...
23.5K 522 20
You are a normal first year in highschool, a loner that likes anime, you don't really have any connections with people in your school, but when one g...
8.2K 171 21
Killua Zoldyck And Y/n L/n are friends with Gon and bff/n (best friend's name) they have a Summer trip then things change between Killua and Y/n and...