YTH: Yes To Heaven

By Coming_To_You_Live

How did they end up like this? Together in this fuzzy blanket, holding hands as tears streamed down their che... More

|The Beginning|
|They Are Together|
|Helping You|
|Broken Nights, But He's Here|
|I Thought Of Hwaa (Cold Beauty)|
|My Day Goes Down To Up|
|Make This Heart Go Elastic|
|My Feelings On Acid|
|Dear Diary, Today I Fell In Love|
|I'll See You At The Same Place|
|I Couldn't Leave You Anyway|
|Don't Cry Until She Looks The Other Way|
|Paralyzed To Your Eyes|
|The Fire Drowns Me Inside|
|Tell Me What You Feel In A Kiss|
|Hey, I Miss You|
|Umaasa (Hoping)|
|You Drilled Into My Brain|
|All Alone And Cold, You're Making Me Wait|
|I Must Be Sleeping, Dreaming, Believing|
|You Want Me, You Need Me|
|Win Or Fail?|
|Why Do You Stutter Your Words?|
|ChinguYeon And MamaSoo|
|Forda Lab (For The Love)|
|Pouring Out My Eyes|
|They're Pouring Out Your Lies|
|Don't Bite Your Lip, Or Grith Your Teeth|
|You Stupid Bitch, Can't You See?|
|All Those Flames That Burned Before Her|
|Half love, Half Regret|
|My Heart Is Dancing|
|It's Always Better, Because You're There|
|My Tears Are On The Roof Again|
|And As We Draw Our Goodbyes|
|I'll Be Patient For Your Words|
|I Wondered If It Was A Dream, Because I Was Thinking About You|
|But I Know This Night Is True, It's True|
|Oh My Dear, You Disappear When I Open My Eyes|
|Oh My Dear, I'll Be Waiting Again For This Night|
|I Will Wait For This Night Again|
|Won't You Hug Me And Kiss Me?|
|If You Dance, I'll Dance|
|And If You Don't, I'll Dance Anyway|
|I've Got My Mind On You|
|I've Got My Eye On You|
|Are We Ready To Risk It All?|
|Are You Ready To Risk It All?|
|I'll Be Ready To Risk It All|
|Risk It All For You|
|Heaven Knows Your Name I've Been Praying|
MY BOOKS +NEW BOOK

|Just To Make You My Own, I Will Fight|

327 18 7
By Coming_To_You_Live

It was a beautiful morning outside, the sun rises as it peeks on the blinds.

Two Birds were chirping joyfully as they snuggled with each other.

The pale girl softly groans as she felt the ray of light hitting her closed eyes, she yawns cutely and looked at the bare back in front of her.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist as both of them were naked.

The short girl woke up and smiled softly as she felt soft kisses on her exposed back and shoulders.

"Morning, My Love."

"Mornin' to you too."

Soyeon turns around and captured Shuhua's thin soft lips, the pale girl giggled as she leans her forehead on the short girl as they cuddle with each other.

The short girl sat up and leans her back on the headboard as Shuhua was in between her, the pale girl's head on her chest.

Soyeon chuckled as she caressed the pale girl's blonde hair.

"You know... I'll never get tired of staring deep into your eyes."

Shuhua whispered as she whipped her head up and stared at Soyeon's charcoal eyes.

"Me too..."

Soyeon cupped both of Shuhua's cheeks as she smiled and nuzzled their nose together.

"It reminds me... Of us back then."

The new Taiwanese trainee went inside the practice room as she fidgets nervously in her place beside their future manager.

"Girls, meet Yeh Shuhua."

The short girl with piercing charcoal eyes blushed a bit seeing the beautiful pale girl.

They locked eyes, the two didn't know what to do or what to say as they just kept staring at each other.

Until the Thai beside the short girl nudged her making their eye contact lose.

"Yeah... I couldn't stop staring at you back then..."

Soyeon whispered as she looked to the side reminiscing the time she first had a crush on the pale girl.

"Aw~ you had a crush on me back then!"

The pale girl was just beside Soojin who was smiling at the newly added member of their group named Cho Miyeon.

Soyeon, their leader, smiled as she shook hands with Miyeon.

The girls got comfortable with each other as they started to talk, Shuhua stayed behind as she was still struggling to talk in their language except for Minnie and Yuqi.

Soyeon pouts a little as she stared at Shuhua.

They locked eyes again.

The short girl was enchanted with the pale girl's beautiful figure and face.

"Soyeon! Let's go!"

Hui waved at the short girl who sighed.

"I never noticed... We kept on locking eyes with each other."

"What a coincidence."

The two shared soft laughter.

The short girl sighed as she was getting ready to go home, she grabs her bag and was about to take the elevator when she heard sobs on the stairs.

She peeks and saw the pale girl.

Soyeon got worried and immediately went beside the pale girl and hugged her.

"What's wrong, Shu? Did something happen?"

"... I... Don't belong to this group... I want to quit... I'm just a burden."

Soyeon teared up hearing Shuhua's words of discouragement.

"Don't ever say that! You're perfect and talented, you will never be a burden to us especially me! Okay!?"

Soyeon cupped both of Shuhua's cheeks as her tears fell, and the pale girl nods.

"Cheer up, Shushu. I'll always be here for you."

The two locked eyes, the sincerity made Shuhua's heart pound on her ribcage.

"..."

Shuhua fell in silence as Soyeon just kept on caressing her blonde hair.

"Jeon Soyeon, my love. The girl I've been dreaming to have but now she's in my arms... I want to say something."

Soyeon looks at Shuhua who was looking at her deep in the eyes.

"My love... You made me smile every time I think of you, your voice alone made me swoon over you. Your creativity made me fall harder and your beautiful personality crushed my fragile heart as it keeps pounding just for you."

Soyeon gasped seeing that Shuhua was holding a red box.

"My Jeon... Will you marry your lovely Yeh Shuhua and make her the happiest woman in the world?"

Opening the box was the ring she picked up with her best friend.

Soyeon teared up and beamed.

"Yes! Of course, I will... I'll say yes to you like how I say Yes To Heaven."

Shuhua also teared up and giggled as she picks the ring up and slides it on Soyeon's ring finger.

She kissed Soyeon's hand before softly smashing her lips on the short girl as they share a lovely tender kiss.

They both giggled, their hearts beating like crazy.

• • •  •< •< •<

"OMO! OMO! OMO!"

Yuqi shouts as Soyeon showed her ring, the Beijing tackles the Taiwanese in a tight hug congratulating her as Minnie squeals and shook Soyeon's shoulder.

Soojin and Miyeon smiled proudly.

• • •  •< •< •<

Tzuyu's eyes widened as Soyeon laughed when she showed her ring.

Jihyo began to throw confetti's as Jeongyeon and Nayeon jumped around.

Chaeyoung and Mina both clapped and proudly patted Shuhua's shoulder.

Momo was eating her sandwich beside Sana who was tearing up.

Dahyun looked at her girlfriend who was already crying, the twice unnies stopped seeing Tzuyu cry.

The tall girl stood up and gave Shuhua a tight hug and hugged her back also crying.

"I'm so damn happy..."

Tzuyu whispered as Shuhua nods.

"Me too... She said yes..."

Soyeon teared up seeing the two.
__________________

Hui covered his mouth as he teared up seeing Shuhua and Soyeon reveal their well, they're both fiancees.

"You kids... Are both making me so fucking proud right now."

The man cries as he hugged both of them.
__________________

Just in, IDLE members Jeon Soyeon and Yeh Shuhua announced that they will be engaged at...

The fans roared as they celebrated the relationship between the two.

Seung was smiling beside Rin and Ji-Sun as she stares at the TV screen.

Rin was dancing with her little sister Sun-Young both celebrating together.

Ji-Sun and Hye-Jung both high-fived as they screamed.

Seung laughed softly as she went out of the balcony.

"What a beautiful ending..."

She whispered as she looks down at the book in her hands.

Seung sighed and closed the book.
__________________

AN: and that's a wrap-up!

Thank you everyone for reading my YeonHua ff, this is my favorite book out of all--

For real, I like my other books but I love this one.

It just shows what others have been through and what some of them I've been through.

Once again! Thank you, gays!

Let's meet each other on the next story called CC: Cosmic Chaos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.3K 52
(COMPLETED) "Soo just stop. She will never come back." "I believe in her. She'll come back." Soojin said while looking at the sky filled with stars w...
1.9K 81 10
It's the last year of high school and shuhua wants to end it in the best possible way. however, in addition to her football shoes, a healthy dose of...
1.1K 30 8
"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’† π’π’π’π’š π’Žπ’Šπ’π’† π’π’Œ?" π‘΄π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’† π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… "π‘Άπ’Œ,𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒗" 𝑴𝑰𝒀𝑬𝑢𝑡 π’„π’‰π’–π’„π’Œπ’π’†π’…
71.4K 1.7K 14
Yeh Shuhua x Seo Soojin "I'm single.. just thought you should know" "When did you learn how to flirt?" : Different short stories per chapter : Just...