|I'll Be Ready To Risk It All|

The girls were busy filming for NXDE as the leader checked them each time they'll do their parts.

Minnie with Marilyn's famous pink dress, Yuqi was drooling at how her girlfriend looked.

"Damn, mind reminding me that's not your dress because I might just rip it off you."

Yuqi smirked as Minnie pats her cheeks.

"Close your mouth darling, or I'll close them for you."

The staff were already used to their flirty comments and looks as if they would either sigh and live life or just chuckle.

Miyeon was busy calling Soojin telling her what she missed as the cherry was with her family.

The leader was talking to the Cameraman telling him what shots to take, while the maknae was busy admiring how she looks with a robe on and blonde hair.

"Oh wow... I look good."

She whispered.

Miyeon who heard it giggled and agreed.

Shuhua felt slender arms wrap around her waist, she hummed and turned around to capture her lover's lips as Miyeon stood up and hid them behind her.

"You two better not start making out right in front of everyone or else."

"But Unnie... I couldn't ignore my lovely Soyeon Unnie."

Shuhua cooed as Soyeon smirked and began to leave soft kisses on her neck, she pushed the robe slowly as the short girl began to lick her pale shoulder.

The blonde long haired girl pecked Soyeon's cheek as they pulled away from each other, Shuhua noticed that Soyeon gave her a hickey near her collarbone.

"Yah... I'm gonna get my revenge on you."

"If you can."

• • •  •< •< •<

The camera panned on Soyeon who was wearing the heaviest gown full of pearls.

She was filming her scene where everyone would fight about who to get to buy her.

Shuhua gawked at her beautiful girlfriend as Miyeon who was beside her smiled softly.

"I remember the way you looked at her back then."

"Like what?"

"Like she's the most beautiful art in the world."

"Yeah... And I'm so proud and lucky to have her. Unnie... I was planning something."

Miyeon looked at Shuhua wondering what the pale girl's plan is, her eyes widened seeing the red box in Shuhua's hand and once the pale girl opened it she gasped softly.

"You... You're planning to propose?"

"Well... I'll propose once I hear her thinking about a wedding."

"Shuhua..."

The oldest teared up as she hugged Shuhua who giggled.

"Unnie... Don't cry."

"But... It's just that... It's just that it seems like it was yesterday when we were taking care of you because you're out baby... But now look at you... All grown up..."

"I will still be your maknae even if I'm engaged, Unnie."

Miyeon pouts as she wipes her tears away.

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. You and Soojin Unnie."

The oldest smiled happily as she celebrated by doing a weird dance.