|Risk It All For You|

It was crazy how the fans began to post the little snippet of the two being lovey-dovey.

They gushed and betted.

A thousand dollars says they are dating, the million says they are married.

This cracked Soojin up seeing how the fans were going crazy.

She was scrolling through the comments sections seeing that the fans all pinned the time stamp of that moment between Soyeon and Shuhua.

BaconOnMyFace commented:
"LoL so gay!"

SoojinComeback commented:
"What's this?????????? YeonHua!?!?!"

YuYeon#1shipper commented:
"Omg, I thought they were just friends😳"
  ItsYeonHuaMotherFuckers replied:
"You might wanna change that name of yours sweetie. It's so outdated."

MinniesVeinyHands commented:
"I saw that chokehold Soyeon, you nasty ass gay 😏😏"

ChoWerkingSavesLives commented:
"Yow they gay 😎🤏, 😳🕶️🤏"

MinQiAreMyMothers commented:
"Reveal when?"

BaldHeadedWoogi commented:
"If they revealed that they are in a relationship but Shuhua proposed and they're fiancee? Then Yuqi's not the only one going bald."
SoyeonEatVegies replied:
"Screenshots for evidence, y'all remember what this bitch said y'all!"
┗→ShuhuasPetDog replied:
"Wanna hook up? I'm a Shuhua Stan ;)"
   ┗→SoyeonEatVegies replied:
"Take me out on a date first before eating me ;))"

Soojin smiled remembering what Miyeon told her.

"Shuhua's going to propose to Soyeon, and if the girl said yes then boom! We plan."
___________________

Shuhua confidently wears her green dress as she smiled seeing her girlfriend staring at her.

Yuqi who was beside Soyeon smirked as she used her elbow to close Soyeon's mouth.

"You're drooling, I understand yah. Having a girlfriend like that? Damn."

The Beijing shook her head as she glanced at the leader who was glaring at her.

"Back off my girlfriend, Song."

"You know that we were just pranking you for asking her to be our third girlfriend right?"

"It... It was a prank?"

Shuhua looked at the loud commotion, she laughs softly seeing Soyeon smack Yuqi's forehead.

"Shuhua! On set!"

The pale girl nods as she got ready.

Filming her scene was amazing, how gorgeous she looked in that silky green dress.

Her beautiful blonde hair compliments everything about the pale girl.

"She's so breathtaking... How did I get so lucky to have a beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, adorable, angel... It's so crazy how I didn't notice her back then... I thought that you were the one for me..."

"Crazy... Same here."

Yuqi and Soyeon both smiled at each other as they understood what they went through.

"But then... Shuhua just blew my mind away, her ways of loving me made me yearn for her... The words she says... oh, how delightful... just to make my worries go away. She's all the things I've got to remember. When she shines away? I'll be coming back for her again and again even if it takes days, weeks, months, or years. Yeh Shuhua is the girl of my dreams. My Muse. My angel. My everything."

Soyeon stared at her girlfriend with loving eyes as her heartbeat started to go faster, it was as if she was reminiscing old times when she fell in love.

Yuqi cooed at how sweet Their leader is with their maknae if she could talk to her past self. She would've slapped her and told her that she belongs to Minnie.

"You two belong to each other."
__________________

"So, Soyeon-ssi. Have you ever planned of getting married?"

Soyeon smiled seeing the comments.

"I do plan of getting married. If that person proposed to me early then I'll accept. Because... I love that person."

Everyone went crazy hearing her words.

"Who is that person? Uhmmmmm"

Soyeon puckered her lips as she glanced to the left seeing that someone entered her room.

"Oh! Yeorubun, it's Minnie Unnie."

Minnie waved at the camera.

"So what are we going to do Neverlandeu?"

The Thai asked as she smiled seeing the comments were all about YeonHua.

She laughed at the comments.

WeGayinWeBussin
Yow, y'all Minnie's trying to lessen damage control over us gays.

MinnieIsMyWife
I love you and all Minnie but move it girly! We need to make the leader spill her secret lover!

YuqisDrunkAsKrump
Talk YOU, TINY WOMAN!

"YeonHua gay for real."

Minnie whispered not knowing that the fans heard her making the live slow as the comments went boom.

"They are asking if you love that person so much."

The Thai winked as Soyeon got the memo.

"Yes. I Love Her, so much."
__________________

AN: I CAN'T STOP ME! CAN'T STOP ME! OWOWOWOW