|Paralyzed To Your Eyes|

Loud cheers from the fan girls and heavy roars from the male fans echoed as Shuhua performed her dance but her coat opened at the wrong time.

Waves of heavy hate dump through her mind as a flash of fear glints in her eyes as her plan didn't go as she expected it to happen.

It upsets her as she was close to crying.

But she needed to end this performance.

After the performance, Shuhua hurried backstage to their break room as she cries.

Soojin followed as she knew the pale girl was upset seeing her teary eyes.

"Wae? You did well though..."

The sweet Unnie whispers as she tries to comfort Shuhua who continues to cry.

The other members came inside the room and noticed the crying maknae and the sweet Unnie comforting her.

Yuqi forgot her pettiness as she went to ask what happened.

Minnie noticed this and decided to cheer Shuhua up.

The leader's eyes flash hurt as she saw Shuhua crying from her simple mistake.

"It's not your fault--"

Her comforting words got cut off when she saw Minnie hug Shuhua tightly by the waist.

She coldly glanced at the Thai and grabbed Shuhua's hand.

"I made a mistake too, now let's go film the rest."

Minnie's jaw dropped as she didn't expect Soyeon to just pull Shuhua away from her grasp.

Miyeon looked at her girlfriend who shrugged, this was new.

Yuqi just shook her head and followed after the two.
___________________

They didn't win :3.

But still, they celebrated, it was Miyeon and Minnie's idea to celebrate as still, Soyeon made a wonderful song.

Shuhua chuckled as she saw Minnie carrying a box full of soju.

"Now let's drink!"

Six shot glasses were on the table with chicken and meat, and the girls all laughed together as they drank soju.

Miyeon coughs as she took the spoonful of cinnamon in her mouth as dared by Minnie.

Shuhua laughed loudly as she clapped her hands at the failure of her older Unnie.

The leader saw this and smiled, she felt happy seeing that their maknae was enjoying her day after crying.

Soojin shook her head at the stupidity of her girlfriend but hence kissed her cheek as she grabbed a water bottle for her.

Yuqi dared Minnie to give a lap dance to the most attractive person and the Thai blushed and looked away as she somehow wanted to give that to the Beijing girl but shook her head not wanting to make things weird.

So she stood up and went towards the blushing maknae who began to stutter, Miyeon filmed everything as she became a laughing mess with Soojin.

Yuqi was also laughing her ass off as she saw Shuhua covering her red face, so red that you can almost mistake her for a tomato.

Minnie smirked as she grabbed both of Shuhua's hands and placed both of them on her waist, Yuqi hollered as she threw money in the air as Miyeon laughed and collects the money.

Soojin made Miyeon zoom the camera to Shuhua's shaking hands on Minnie's waist.

As everyone was laughing at the sight, the leader had her piercing eyes glued to Shuhua's hands.

Seeing this didn't make her happy or smile.

"Next!"

She shouts as the girls nodded still giggling at Shuhua's face.

The pale girl pouts as she looks away from everyone with crossed arms.

"Damn, that was hot!"

Yuqi shouts as Shuhua grabbed the pillow next to her and threw it at her.

"Yah!"

The two laughed.

"Talking about a lap dance, Minnie that was sexy."

Miyeon chuckled as Soojin gave her thumbs up, and got complimented by the seductive queen.

"That's not real lap dance."

Soyeon muttered as Minnie raised her eyebrows at her.

"Oh really? Then why not show us the real lap dance?"

"To who?"

Yuqi was about to volunteer when Soojin called for her to grab more food outside which the Beijing just followed her.

Soojin whispered to Miyeon that she wants video proof, and the oldest gave her an ok sign.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Minnie chants as she points at Shuhua who was a bit dizzy as she drinks her sixth shot.

"What?"

Shuhua asked confused as Miyeon gets her phone ready.

Soyeon stood up from her chair and walked towards Shuhua who was getting nervous as she locked her gaze with the leader.

Minnie squealed as she also films this moment to tease Soyeon tomorrow.

The maknae gulped seeing Soyeon in front of her, her charcoal eyes were hiding an emotion she can't read.

And so the lap dance begins.
__________________

AN: hellowr

Find Soyeon!

Find Soyeon!