π‘ͺπ’π’π’‡π’π’Šπ’„π’•π’†π’… 𝑰𝒏 𝑩�...

By rosereader6

More

𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
8
πŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
18
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
28
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ’
πŸ‘πŸ“

𝟐𝟎

272 15 0
By rosereader6

Marco and Maxine held each other's hand as they walked students were going back to their dorm whispered and looking at them.

"Seems your being famous now huh?" She asked, he chuckled as they sat down on a bench outside of the school.

"I am not, they are just so amaze"

"From what?"

"Us"

"Oh" Maxine said as she giggled, they went silent as she lay her head in his shoulders looking at the moon who was full moon at it shone with full of stars.

"Remember when we were at gavaldon and we always snuck out just to see the full moon"  Marco said

"Yeah, i miss that" Maxine sigh as she looked at her pocket watch she remembered, Amadeus wanted to see her as she stands up from the bench.

"Where are you going?"

"Amadeus needs me" she said, he was confused as held her wrist to stop her tracks.

"Marco"

"Do you have to? I smell fishy about that guy" Marco said as Maxine giggle and gave him a quick peck on the nose.

"Maxine, i am serious please just once listen to me i can feel it the danger will came and he will hurt you" he said with concerned, she only looked at him and gave him a hug.

"I promise i will protect myself love" she said, Marco just sigh and hugged her back with squeeze.

"Just don't go to the blue forest" he said, Maxine was going there but she just nodded.

"I need to go now bye" she said and left him..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso had to come into the blue forest like her usual routine, walking alone in the dark but when she heard a twig snap she turned around who was there.

"I know your there Amadeus" Lesso said as he come up on the darkness she gave him a glare but his face was still neutral.

"What are you doing here?" They both said

"Just the usual routine going here in the blue forest, what about you?" She asked with a suspicious face on her face, Amadeus scoffed.

"Meeting someone" he said

"This is not a place to meet a girl or boy Amadeus, it's forbidden that student will enter this forest only us can enter" Lesso said then she felt being strangled around her neck she knows it was Amadeus, seeing his finger being raised.

"S-stop" then he stops as she let out a gasped trying to catch a breath as he do again his magic to put Lesso closer to her.

"I do whatever i want Lesso, don't you ever cross your line or else i would kill you right here right now" he threats, she was not fear by the threats of Amadeus as she glared at him.

"Amadeus?" Maxine's voice came then she realize it was the princess he will meet as Lesso got the chance to hold him by the colar.

"I swear to you if you did something bad to her, i swear to you i am the first one to kill you" now Lesso threats Amadeus they both looked each other with anger flared to them.

"Since when do you care?" He asked

"Ahh....i see you laid with her cousin that's why you protecting her" He whispered as Lesso pushed hardly enough to fall in the ground.

"Don't you ever telling her about that" she said as he chuckles

"I will not, if you leave me alone here with her" he said

"Go on, your free rafal's pet" he said with her eyes widened ready to answer back but she walked away.

But Lesso didn't leave the forest but she hid under the bushes..

As Amadeus walked closer to Maxine who looking for him..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"Amadeus" She called again

"Yes?" He said as she flinched from fear, she saw the usual him wearing a suit and with his warming smile to her.

"What do you want to talked about?" She asked politely, as Amadeus smiled coming almost closer to her tucking one strand of her hair.

"Your dress so beautiful" he complimented

"Thanks, i really wanted to be comfortable i hate dresses that was too puffy" she said, they both laugh but interrupted by him holding her hands and gave something.

It was a dagger, the blade was black and from the handle it carves elegancy. Maxine was confused why did Amadeus gave her a blade.

"What is this?"

"A dagger"

"That dagger could kill me, so i wanted you to keep it for me" Amadeus said but Maxine still didn't believing it so he pointed the dagger into chest as it almost bleed him.

"I believe you" Maxine said

"Is that it?" She asked then Amadeus came closer to her cupping her cheeks and deeply look at her perfectly doe eyes.

"Actually"

"I wanted to tell you something, more than anything" he said as he was about to kiss her.

"Amadeus stop" Maxine said as she put her hand on his forcing it to remove Amadeus' hand on her cheeks.

"I know who you are" she said

"Then who am i?" He asked

"Our royal guard when i was a child you protect and love me like i was your own daughter" She said, as she saw his face was happy turn into dissapointment.

"Maxine, i don't see you as my own daughter i love you as of now i felt our love please" he said being desperate as Maxine went distance to him but he held her wrist.

"Let me go Amadeus!!" She yelled

"No!"

"I said let me go!!" with her anger her powers electrified him, hurting that much he fell on the ground as she gasped shakily looking at her hands and ran with fear.

Then Lesso appeared looking down at Amadeus with smirk seeing him in so much pain, "deserve" she said as she left but him held her ankles.

"I will kill them Lesso remember that threat" he said, as her eyes became widened looking down sees not Amadeus but Rafal she stepped her foot on his neck and gave him a glare.

"Don't fucking hurt them!!" She said as Amadeus was struggling to get up but Lesso remove her feet on his neck.

"Goodnight Amadeus or Rafal" she said with a slight confusion but deep inside she was afraid.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~~×~×~
Maxine was knocking on Dovey's door rapidly with a tears on her eyes, "Oh dear why are you knocking-"

"Dovey!!" She yelled and hugged the dean sobbing loudly with her tears as Dovey was so worried.

"My dear are you alright!?" Dovey asked but she was crying so hard.

"I-i almost killed Amadeus" she said and cried again hugging tightly around to Dovey but she only rubbed the little girls back.

"It would be okay, i am here stop crying" Dovey comforting silence but hearing Maxine's cries echoed in the office..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso was about to knock on Dovey's door but heard cries and sobbed on her office, but she knew it was Maxine who was crying.

Only one thing she needs to do was telling her cousin what happend to the blue forest, so she went their chambers and knock.

"Lady Lesso" Marco opens door who was wearing his sleeping wear while Charlotte was playing with lissy on the floor with a ball.

"I need to talk to you both" she said as Charlotte and Marco was confused but they let her enter the room.

"Maxine entered the blue forest" Lesso blurted out

"What!?" The both of them said

"But i thought she was with Amadeus" Marco said

"Wait she went to Amadeus?" Charlotte asked as she look at Marco.

"Yes she is with Amadeus, they talked in the blue forest and Charlotte she remembers him" Lesso said, her eyes was widened.

"How?"

"We don't know"

"What did Amadeus did to her, did he hurt her tell me Lady Lesso" Marco said

"He almost kissed her and.."

"She refused and punched him in the guts" Lesso lied, Charlotte and Marco laughed like a maniac but Lesso laugh with them also.

"But seriously if i saw him i would kill him without no hesitation" Charlotte threats her words.

"If you are going to sleep now i will just go and leave now goodnight" Lesso said with her heels echoed in the floor and closing the door.

"I know she was lying" Marco said

"I know" Charlotte comment

~×~×~×~×~×~×~~×~×~×~×~
Dovey was caressing Maxine's hair while she fallen asleep on the deans lap, Dovey sigh..

"Oh jane.."

"I wish you are here to comfort your daughter" Dovey said as she remembers a memory of them.

Past
"Wow so your a dean of good now huh?" Jane asked with her amusing voice as Dovey giggled looking around her office.

"And your a queen now Jane, i am so glad that you find your true love" Dovey said as they both chuckled.

"Tell me why did you visit this school?" She asked

"Well-" Jane said as Thor came with a baby she took it on her arms, Dovey went closer with awe on her face.

"Dovey meet Maxine Clarissa Odinsdottir, your goddaughter" Jane said, Dovey gasped as she carried her.

"Hello"

"Maxine Clarissa?"

"Mhm...i decided to take your name, my best friend who defended me to stay here at this school" Jane said with tears on her eyes, Dovey was in tears also but she smiled.

She put a pillow on her head and cast a spell to put a blanket on her body, she gave a kissed on her forehead.

"Goodnight Maxine" Dovey said..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 413 22
A love story between cute bunny rabbit and cold-hearted tiger! πŸ’œOnly for taekook shippersπŸ’œ Top- Taehyung Bottom- Jungkook ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ This stor...
56.8K 2.2K 45
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
14.8K 939 13
Zoeey finds her boyfriend Matt in bed with another woman and decides to move back home with her parents until she gets her own apartment. In that tim...
107K 3.3K 187
REQUEST OPEN!! Enjoy the story and please go follow me but if u don't want to or don't like the STORIES I made you can change you're mind and unfoll...