YTH: Yes To Heaven

By Coming_To_You_Live

How did they end up like this? Together in this fuzzy blanket, holding hands as tears streamed down their che... More

|The Beginning|
|They Are Together|
|Helping You|
|Broken Nights, But He's Here|
|I Thought Of Hwaa (Cold Beauty)|
|My Day Goes Down To Up|
|Make This Heart Go Elastic|
|My Feelings On Acid|
|Dear Diary, Today I Fell In Love|
|I'll See You At The Same Place|
|I Couldn't Leave You Anyway|
|Don't Cry Until She Looks The Other Way|
|Paralyzed To Your Eyes|
|The Fire Drowns Me Inside|
|Tell Me What You Feel In A Kiss|
|Hey, I Miss You|
|Umaasa (Hoping)|
|You Drilled Into My Brain|
|All Alone And Cold, You're Making Me Wait|
|I Must Be Sleeping, Dreaming, Believing|
|You Want Me, You Need Me|
|Win Or Fail?|
|Why Do You Stutter Your Words?|
|ChinguYeon And MamaSoo|
|Forda Lab (For The Love)|
|Pouring Out My Eyes|
|They're Pouring Out Your Lies|
|Don't Bite Your Lip, Or Grith Your Teeth|
|You Stupid Bitch, Can't You See?|
|All Those Flames That Burned Before Her|
|Half love, Half Regret|
|My Heart Is Dancing|
|It's Always Better, Because You're There|
|My Tears Are On The Roof Again|
|And As We Draw Our Goodbyes|
|I'll Be Patient For Your Words|
|I Wondered If It Was A Dream, Because I Was Thinking About You|
|But I Know This Night Is True, It's True|
|Oh My Dear, You Disappear When I Open My Eyes|
|Oh My Dear, I'll Be Waiting Again For This Night|
|I Will Wait For This Night Again|
|Won't You Hug Me And Kiss Me?|
|If You Dance, I'll Dance|
|And If You Don't, I'll Dance Anyway|
|I've Got My Mind On You|
|I've Got My Eye On You|
|Are We Ready To Risk It All?|
|Are You Ready To Risk It All?|
|I'll Be Ready To Risk It All|
|Risk It All For You|
|Just To Make You My Own, I Will Fight|
MY BOOKS +NEW BOOK

|Heaven Knows Your Name I've Been Praying|

232 16 1
By Coming_To_You_Live

NXDE MV was released and everyone went LE GASP.

Cuz same.

Shuhua and Soyeon planned on going to the short girls' home.

Not her home-home, home as in her parent's home.

Shuhua was nervous as she will ask for her girlfriend's parents if she could marry their daughter.

"You ready?"

Soyeon asked as Shuhua nods and held her girlfriend's hand.

"Are you nervous?"

"Nope. I'm confident they're gonna like me."

"Oh really? How so?"

"Oh come on, My Love. Simple. ShuRizz."

"You baby. My baby."

"And you're my idiot."

"How--"

"Don't even ask why, we all know why."

"Hmp. You're so mean."

• • •  •< •< •<

Shuhua gulped as Soyeon knocked on the front door, she was trying to calm her nerves down.

The door opened and there Soyeon's father stood with a welcoming smile, his smile widened seeing Shuhua.

"You must be Shuhua! My daughter has been telling us a lot of good things about you."

"Dad!"

Soyeon blushed as her father shook Shuhua's hand and dragged her inside the house towards the living room leaving Soyeon standing there in shock.

"Sweetie! Come help your sister in the kitchen!"

Her mother yelled making her groan and do it anyway.

"So! What do you see in our daughter, Shu?"

Soyeon's mother asked as she sets some orange juice and snacks on the table Shuhua smiled.

"Your daughter is the most perfect and beautiful girl I've ever seen. I'm lucky to have her."

"Oh how cute!"

The mother gushed as she held her husband's hand.

"I heard what happened when you confessed back then and she rejected you... I'm sorry for that knucklehead! Aish, I told her to grab the opportunity to have the most stunning girlfriend ever but there she is looking at someone who is far of reach--"

"Yah! I can hear you dad!"

Shuhua laughed when Soyeon glared at her father.

"U-Uhm..."

The pale girl gestured that she wants to talk outside, they got the memo and told Soyeon to not Spy on them.

As they got outside, Shuhua showed them the red box.

"I'm asking... If... You Mr. And Mrs. Jeon could give the blessing to marr--"

"Yes! I--I mean, of course. Call us dad and mom."

They hugged Shuhua who happily hugged them back with a big smile.
__________________

They waved goodbye to Soyeon's parents as they walked away.

Shuhua looks down at her phone.

TzuYow
The hidden place date is ready, go propose to your girl iffffff you ain't drunk ;)

Shuhua rolled her eyes as she stopped, Soyeon looked at her girlfriend.

"You might wanna wear this."

The pale girl gave Soyeon a bandana.

"Cover your eyes, My Love."

• • •  •< •< •<

The pale girl smiled seeing the fairy lights, picnic blanket, and basket with wine.

She uncovered Soyeon's eyes and hugged her waist from behind.

"Happy anniversary, My Love."

Shuhua whispered as Soyeon blushed and leaned her back as she kissed the pale girl on the cheek.

"Happy anniversary too, Love."

They walked towards the picnic blanket and sat there as Soyeon popped the wine.

"You never cease to surprise me, Yeh Shuhua."

"Anything for you, Jeon Soyeon."

Shuhua winked as they raised their glass before sipping.

Soyeon leans her head on Shuhua's shoulder as they intertwined their fingers together, feeling each other warmth and the way they snuggled with each other made their hearts beat in content.

"Can't count the days where I fell in love with you over and over again... I know it's not a walk in the park to love each other, but when I hold your hand and stare at you... Everything seems to be worth it."

Shuhua whispered as Soyeon giggled and sipped her wine.

"You're being cheesy again~"

"But you love it, and you love me."

"I know."

The pale girl smiled.

"I just know you felt the weight of the world fall off your shoulder when I told you I love you."

"You very damn well know, Yes."

The two laughed.

"Something just makes sense that even after all this time I'm still so into you... I'll never stop loving you because you're my Soyeon."

Soyeon chuckled as she pushed Shuhua's face away when the pale girl was about to kiss her.

"Stop it... My heart can't contain your cheesy words anymore..."

"Aw~ are you blushing?"

"Blushing? Girl, I am your girlfriend. Of course, I'll blush because you make me crazy."

Shuhua grinned and hugged her girlfriend.

"Yeah... I'll make you crazier later."

• • •  •< •< •<

The two locked lips as the short girl kicked her front door close, and the pale girl began to remove her clothes.

Soyeon also takes her clothes off as she trailed soft kisses on Shuhua's exposed neck and then down to her shoulder.

The pale girl lifts her girlfriend and made her way to the short girl's bedroom.

Shuhua glances at her girlfriend's face seeing how her nose would scrunch up when the pale girl would suck on her skin.

Her pale hand snaked its way to Soyeon toned stomach down to her covered center.

Soyeon moans softly as she tangled her fingers in the pale girl's blonde hair, she flutters her eyes open as she looked at Shuhua who removed her bra.

Sucking the short girl's breast, Shuhua ripped her panty off and began to play with her clit.

Hearing her girlfriend whispers her name made her smile as she gave the other breast the same attention she did to the other.

Shuhua felt her fingers covered with her girlfriend's juices, she inserts one finger making the short girl moan loudly.

Soyeon wrapped her legs around Shuhua's waist as she cupped both of the pale girl's cheeks dragging her down for a heated kiss while Shuhua continues to fasten her pace with her fingers adding one more.

They made love, they weren't full of lust.

Soyeon looked at Shuhua as their eyes locked, both of them full of love.

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too."

Shuhua hummed as she kissed Soyeon's nose hearing her girlfriend moan as she released.

They made love till midnight.
___________________

AN: the last chapter is near

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
59.4K 2.3K 52
(COMPLETED) "Soo just stop. She will never come back." "I believe in her. She'll come back." Soojin said while looking at the sky filled with stars w...
8.7K 348 25
(Book 2 of NB: No Blueberries, a different timeline) After the heartbreak of losing their first love, they made Christian summon a powerful spell tha...
34.2K 491 47
{ Slow Updates ♡♡ } THESE ONESHOTS I WILL FOCUS ON MORE PLEASEEEE IDC SEND ME REQUEST IM DIEINGG TO DO WHAT YOU ALL WANT Credits/Inspirations: @xoxok...