YTH: Yes To Heaven

By Coming_To_You_Live

How did they end up like this? Together in this fuzzy blanket, holding hands as tears streamed down their che... More

|The Beginning|
|They Are Together|
|Helping You|
|Broken Nights, But He's Here|
|I Thought Of Hwaa (Cold Beauty)|
|My Day Goes Down To Up|
|Make This Heart Go Elastic|
|My Feelings On Acid|
|Dear Diary, Today I Fell In Love|
|I'll See You At The Same Place|
|I Couldn't Leave You Anyway|
|Don't Cry Until She Looks The Other Way|
|Paralyzed To Your Eyes|
|The Fire Drowns Me Inside|
|Tell Me What You Feel In A Kiss|
|Hey, I Miss You|
|Umaasa (Hoping)|
|You Drilled Into My Brain|
|All Alone And Cold, You're Making Me Wait|
|I Must Be Sleeping, Dreaming, Believing|
|You Want Me, You Need Me|
|Win Or Fail?|
|Why Do You Stutter Your Words?|
|ChinguYeon And MamaSoo|
|Forda Lab (For The Love)|
|Pouring Out My Eyes|
|They're Pouring Out Your Lies|
|Don't Bite Your Lip, Or Grith Your Teeth|
|You Stupid Bitch, Can't You See?|
|All Those Flames That Burned Before Her|
|Half love, Half Regret|
|My Heart Is Dancing|
|It's Always Better, Because You're There|
|My Tears Are On The Roof Again|
|And As We Draw Our Goodbyes|
|I'll Be Patient For Your Words|
|I Wondered If It Was A Dream, Because I Was Thinking About You|
|But I Know This Night Is True, It's True|
|Oh My Dear, You Disappear When I Open My Eyes|
|Oh My Dear, I'll Be Waiting Again For This Night|
|I Will Wait For This Night Again|
|Won't You Hug Me And Kiss Me?|
|If You Dance, I'll Dance|
|And If You Don't, I'll Dance Anyway|
|I've Got My Eye On You|
|Are We Ready To Risk It All?|
|Are You Ready To Risk It All?|
|I'll Be Ready To Risk It All|
|Risk It All For You|
|Heaven Knows Your Name I've Been Praying|
|Just To Make You My Own, I Will Fight|
MY BOOKS +NEW BOOK

|I've Got My Mind On You|

172 13 5
By Coming_To_You_Live

The world tour started as everyone was busy trying to get everything perfect.

The girls had their soundcheck as they greeted the fans.

Everyone was cheering, screaming, and squealing.

And then the Twerk challenge happened.

"Holy shit."

Shuhua whispered as her girlfriend twerked on the stage as she drinks her water.

She looked at her girlfriend's toned stomach seeing that the sweat made it more visible, she looked hot on the screen but extra hot in front.

The pale girl gulped down her water, Miyeon knew what is happening to Shuhua.

"Damn girl. You got it bad."

Miyeon whispered beside Shuhua who looked away as she saw her girlfriend sending her a smirk and a seductive wink.

Shuhua coughs a little as she claps as her girlfriend finished her hot performance.

"Yah! Shuwerking!"

Yuqi cheered as Minnie wiggled her eyebrows.

Soyeon raised her eyebrows at the two, they were still trying to steal her woman.

The leader sent a signal to Miyeon who immediately went into the center to twerk first before Shuhua as Soyeon went beside the pale girl.

Shuhua acts like a fool as she felt her girlfriend's hands on her thighs.

The fans were distracted as they cheer for Chowerking, Soojin who was beside Seung, Rin, Ji-Sun, Hye-Jung, and Sun-Young laughed at her girlfriend twerking.

"Keep your hands on yourself, My Love. They'll see."

Shuhua whispered as she immediately gripped her girlfriend's wrist sending her a sly smirk.

Soyeon gulped seeing her girlfriend's smirk.

"Yah! I'm done!"

Miyeon covered her face in embarrassment as Shuhua took the spotlight.

Minnie and Yuqi cheered as Shuhua fucking cartwheeled.

Soyeon laughed a little but stopped as her girlfriend began to twerk like a pro.

She fans her face and saw that there were fans who were taking a video of her reaction.

Soyeon coughed and looks away but she couldn't help but stare at her sexy girlfriend.

The short girl placed her hand on her chest as she gulped again seeing Shuhua's seductive face.

Miyeon chuckled as she saw Soyeon's reaction.
__________________

The concert ended as the girls waved at their fans.

Minnie and Yuqi decided to cuddle to sleep as Miyeon whined when she felt single.

Shuhua was busy doing her skin routine when she saw the door open.

Soyeon peeked her head inside her room making Shuhua smile.

"Yes, Love?"

"Can I sleep here?"

Shuhua nods as Soyeon closed the door and immediately ran towards Shuhua's bed and lay there sighing softly.

The pale girl finished as she walked towards her girlfriend.

"Nice performance at the concert, Love."

Shuhua chuckled as Soyeon opens her eyes and looked at the pale girl who was getting under the covers with her.

"You too, got me needing CPR."

Soyeon smirked as the pale girl chuckled again, wearing her reading glasses so she could finish her novel.

The leader sat up and wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist, she lays her head on the pale girl's chest.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay now since you're here."

Soyeon whispered as Shuhua kissed her forehead.

"I missed you..."

"Love... We were staring at each other the whole day. What do you mean you missed me?"

"I missed you... That's all."

Soyeon sat up and placed her left hand on Shuhua's neck pulling her, their lips together as the short girl sighed deeply.

Shuhua smiled and removed her glasses and closed her novel as she placed both of her hands on the short girl's waist pulling her close.

Soyeon pulls away as she began to trail soft kisses on the pale girl's neck.

Shuhua hummed.

"I couldn't wait for the concert to end... I wanted you now."

The short girl whispered as she bites Shuhua's shoulder, the pale girl ran her hands up and down Soyeon's curvy waist.

"I could say the same thing... You looked sexy with your legs wide open."

Shuhua whispered beside Soyeon's ear as the short girl slammed her lips back to Shuhua's, and they kissed passionately.

Until they heard a voice.

"You two better not fucking! We have a flight to catch tomorrow and you best believe me when I say we need to go there early!"

Soyeon groaned as she rolled her eyes moving away from Shuhua's lap who chuckled and kissed her nose gently.

"Goodnight, My Love."

Shuhua whispered as Soyeon smiled and snuggled closer to her.

"Night, My Boo."
__________________

AN: huehuehue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 999 36
"How can we trust you?" "I want to tell you before you go." "I need to stay strong!" "It's not the right time to fall in love!" "Thank you for everyt...
1.1K 30 8
"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’† π’π’π’π’š π’Žπ’Šπ’π’† π’π’Œ?" π‘΄π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’† π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… "π‘Άπ’Œ,𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒗" 𝑴𝑰𝒀𝑬𝑢𝑡 π’„π’‰π’–π’„π’Œπ’π’†π’…
2.5K 157 13
"Min I Trust You! Min please remember me." Miyeon said crying while her breath was heavy. Minnie was clutching a hand around her neck and Miyeon cou...
230K 6.8K 37
he whisper at her ear. " i heard that you like my smile" she smirks and whisper back at him. "and i heard that you want to be closer to me'